Print Thread
BIG BUCK CONTEST GRAHAM TX #8693950 09/23/22 02:50 PM
C
CLEAR FORK COUNTRY Offline OP
Light Foot
OP Offline
Light Foot
C
Hey guys Husky here with Clear Fork Country in Graham TX we are having a BIG BUCK CONTEST out here this year for all of our processing customers. (Low Fence Only)There will be 4 Divisions! Archery, Youth, Women's & General Season. The way it works is anyone that uses us for processing will be entered, we measure one base, the width and add up any points you can hang a ring on. More of a box score not Boone & Crocket. Prizes include buckles, crossbow for archery and rest of the divisions get a savage rifle. Opening day of Rifle season we will also give away a free shoulder mount to the biggest deer brought in for processing.

Look forward to meeting a lot of you hunters in the surrounding area this year. We have worked hard to try and make this place a one stop shop. We added feeders, stands, hunting and fishing license, ICE, corn and protein (cheapest in town), we do taxidermy of all kinds including birds. The store looks great with tons of hunting gear, ammo, boots and clothing.

Opening day of Bow Season is right around the corner! Come get entered to win!

Attached Files buckles.jpg
Re: BIG BUCK CONTEST GRAHAM TX [Re: CLEAR FORK COUNTRY] #8693952 09/23/22 02:58 PM
D
DQ Kid Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
D
Hey Husky, since you mentioned cheapest protein in town, care to elaborate? I know what FMC sells 16% and 20% for; what % is yours, brand and price please? Thanks and looking forward to dropping by and meeting you soon!

Re: BIG BUCK CONTEST GRAHAM TX [Re: CLEAR FORK COUNTRY] #8693957 09/23/22 03:05 PM
D
DQ Kid Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
D
Husky, the processing menu options look great this coming season, thanks, thanks, thanks for bringing back jerky, think it's been over 10 years since that has been offered if ever. Don't like $16.99 lb but sign of times I suppose.; maybe we could swing a slight THF discount, just saying. LOL.....

Re: BIG BUCK CONTEST GRAHAM TX [Re: CLEAR FORK COUNTRY] #8694064 09/23/22 05:33 PM
D
Double AC Online Content
Tracker
Online Content
Tracker
D
Glad to see y’all are accepting deer donations now! We will be dropping quite a few off this year given that info.

Re: BIG BUCK CONTEST GRAHAM TX [Re: CLEAR FORK COUNTRY] #8694816 09/24/22 07:42 PM
E
Earl Online Content
Extreme Tracker
Online Content
Extreme Tracker
E
Hey Husky,

Welcome to THF. I was in Clear Fork week before last to pick up my 10 pointer and met you then. Looking forward to taking a deer or two to you this year and maybe a hog or two also. Previous owners had stopped processing hogs so looking forward to that and the venison jerky options you have now. Guys and gals Husky here is young & super enthusiastic. I've been taking deer to Clear Fork for 15 years (this will be the 16th season). Looking forward to continuing to use Clear Fork. The only processing option I think I would like to see added is Hunter Sticks smile

Earl

Originally Posted by CLEAR FORK COUNTRY
Hey guys Husky here with Clear Fork Country in Graham TX we are having a BIG BUCK CONTEST out here this year for all of our processing customers. (Low Fence Only)There will be 4 Divisions! Archery, Youth, Women's & General Season. The way it works is anyone that uses us for processing will be entered, we measure one base, the width and add up any points you can hang a ring on. More of a box score not Boone & Crocket. Prizes include buckles, crossbow for archery and rest of the divisions get a savage rifle. Opening day of Rifle season we will also give away a free shoulder mount to the biggest deer brought in for processing.

Look forward to meeting a lot of you hunters in the surrounding area this year. We have worked hard to try and make this place a one stop shop. We added feeders, stands, hunting and fishing license, ICE, corn and protein (cheapest in town), we do taxidermy of all kinds including birds. The store looks great with tons of hunting gear, ammo, boots and clothing.

Opening day of Bow Season is right around the corner! Come get entered to win!

Last edited by Earl; 09/24/22 07:49 PM.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide