No one was in charge.

[Linked Image]

Ultra MAGA '24.
Re: Uvalde report [Re: Texas buckeye] #8643880 07/19/22 01:32 AM
Roll-Tide Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
It wasn’t over until he took his last sorry breath.

Re: Uvalde report [Re: Buzzsaw] #8643896 07/19/22 01:44 AM
B
Brother in-law Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
B
Originally Posted by Buzzsaw
after watching the video over a few times. Does it seem like the shooter had stopped shooting by the time the popo got in the hallway??? He did shoot at the cop who couldn't seem to get his body armor secured and got hit in the head by something. Did a bullet graze him? Piece of glass?

Was it basically "over" by this time?

The majority of damage was done. The driving force was the extra active shots and knowing there are injuries. 1 stop the killing , 2 stop dying

I’m afraid by the number of rounds in the beginning there wasn’t much to save. We will probably never know

Re: Uvalde report [Re: Concho] #8643962 07/19/22 03:13 AM
Bee'z Offline
The Beedazzler
The Beedazzler
Originally Posted by Concho
Originally Posted by 2Beez
Concho, tomorrow is going to suck for you as that is [censored] and you know it. They failed

No, Today won't be a bad day for me, I wasn't at Uvalde when the shooting occurred and I would have reacted differently had I been there. I share no responsibility for the actions taken and the actions do not cast bad light on my profession like some of you apparently believe, the Uvalde actions do not reflect our training on active shooters. I stated as soon as the Abbott said he had false information that the response was not correct. Now act like grown ups and leave my name out of your conversations.

Lol, I hope you enjoyed eating your words for lunch while sitting on your moral high ground Concho. We told you weeks ago what was going to happen and now your shocked? have questions lol.

[Linked Image]
Re: Uvalde report [Re: Brother in-law] #8643968 07/19/22 03:23 AM
B
Buzzsaw Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
B
Originally Posted by Brother in-law
after watching the video over a few times. Does it seem like the shooter had stopped shooting by the time the popo got in the hallway??? He did shoot at the cop who couldn't seem to get his body armor secured and got hit in the head by something. Did a bullet graze him? Piece of glass?

Was it basically "over" by this time?

The majority of damage was done. The driving force was the extra active shots and knowing there are injuries. 1 stop the killing , 2 stop dying

I’m afraid by the number of rounds in the beginning there wasn’t much to save. We will probably never know

Agree there could still be kids bleeding out . Just a terrible thing

SPACE FOR RENT

Re: Uvalde report [Re: Texas buckeye] #8644082 07/19/22 01:10 PM
B
Buzzsaw Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
B
So, what would have happened if one of those Police Officers kid was in that classroom ???????????????????????????????????????????????

SPACE FOR RENT

Re: Uvalde report [Re: Buzzsaw] #8644089 07/19/22 01:18 PM
bigbob_ftw Offline
Big Sprocket Bob
Big Sprocket Bob
So, what would have happened if one of those Police Officers kid was in that classroom ???????????????????????????????????????????????

one lost his wife. He tried to save her but was detained.

[Linked Image]

Ultra MAGA '24.
Re: Uvalde report [Re: bigbob_ftw] #8644090 07/19/22 01:22 PM
C
Concho Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
C
Originally Posted by bigbob_ftw

one lost his wife. He tried to save her but was detained.

Well then, it seems to me that "Someone" must have been in-charge. It wouldn't have made much difference to me, my kids, your kids, teachers.....I'm going in. If someone or several someones are stopping other officers from acting, then by definition they were in charge.

Re: Uvalde report [Re: Bee'z] #8644093 07/19/22 01:24 PM
C
Concho Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
C
Concho, tomorrow is going to suck for you as that is [censored] and you know it. They failed

No, Today won't be a bad day for me, I wasn't at Uvalde when the shooting occurred and I would have reacted differently had I been there. I share no responsibility for the actions taken and the actions do not cast bad light on my profession like some of you apparently believe, the Uvalde actions do not reflect our training on active shooters. I stated as soon as the Abbott said he had false information that the response was not correct. Now act like grown ups and leave my name out of your conversations.

Lol, I hope you enjoyed eating your words for lunch while sitting on your moral high ground Concho. We told you weeks ago what was going to happen and now your shocked? have questions lol.

Well heck, I had no idea you could look into the future......I like basing my opinions and beliefs on real facts, but I can see where some just run off willy nilly making claims and then acting like a four years old with quotes like "I told you so." When did I write that I was shocked? Please stop making up lies.

Last edited by Concho; 07/19/22 01:33 PM.

Re: Uvalde report [Re: Concho] #8644101 07/19/22 01:37 PM
The Dude Abides Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter

Well heck, I had no idea you could look into the future......I like basing my opinions and beliefs on real facts, but I can see where some just run off willy nilly making claims and then acting like a four years old with quotes like "I told you so." When did I write that I was shocked? Please stop making up lies.

no one gives a rats azz about your opinions or comments. go sit in the corner and shut your mouth!!!

Originally Posted by Superduty
I am still looking for the perfect apron, one with reinforced knee areas would be perfect.

Re: Uvalde report [Re: The Dude Abides] #8644104 07/19/22 01:41 PM
C
Concho Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
C

[/quote]

no one gives a rats azz about your opinions or comments. go sit in the corner and shut your mouth!!!
[/quote]

You repeatedly speak for others like you are someone of importance, maybe a narcissist personality I suppose.....You don t run anything here, so you should follow your own advice.

Re: Uvalde report [Re: Concho] #8644111 07/19/22 01:46 PM
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Nope, only speaking for myself. Now how about going to that corner seat as instructed?

Last edited by TXGUNNER308; 07/19/22 01:47 PM.

I am still looking for the perfect apron, one with reinforced knee areas would be perfect.

Re: Uvalde report [Re: The Dude Abides] #8644114 07/19/22 01:50 PM
C
Concho Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
C
Originally Posted by TXGUNNER308
Nope, only speaking for myself. Now how about going to that corner seat as instructed?

No, I certainly don't take instructions from fly off the handle folks like you.

Re: Uvalde report [Re: Texas buckeye] #8644235 07/19/22 03:20 PM
S
Sniper.270 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
S
If “no one” cares about comments and opinions why does “one” come to a forum?

fo·rum

/ˈfôrəm/

noun
a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

Just another example of ignorance detesting truth.

Proverbs 2
Re: Uvalde report [Re: Sniper.270] #8644243 07/19/22 03:31 PM
C
Concho Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
C
Originally Posted by Sniper.270
If “no one” cares about comments and opinions why does “one” come to a forum?

fo·rum

/ˈfôrəm/

noun
a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

Just another example of ignorance detesting truth.

Yes, sounds like what is currently happening in our country, we don't like what you are saying, so we will cancel your opinion or comment.....

Re: Uvalde report [Re: Texas buckeye] #8644247 07/19/22 03:35 PM
C
Concho Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
C
So, news reports this morning somewhat clarified that the Lieutenant is on Administrative Leave and he was acting Uvalde Police Chief at the time of the shooting.....with a chief (ISD) and an acting chief (Uvalde Police) on the scene, who exactly did these guys believe was in charge? The SWAT Commander was apparently a Uvalde Sergeant and one of the officers hit by gunfire or flying debris. I apologize if this info is not correct, every time I read a news article the info seems to change.

Re: Uvalde report [Re: Texas buckeye] #8644253 07/19/22 03:43 PM
Guy Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
I haven’t seen where any of the 300+ LOE’s are talking… Isn’t that strange?

Re: Uvalde report [Re: Guy] #8644262 07/19/22 03:50 PM
B
Brother in-law Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
B
Originally Posted by Guy

No, not strange at all

It’s an ongoing case

Re: Uvalde report [Re: Texas buckeye] #8644264 07/19/22 03:55 PM
J
Jimbo1 Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
J
I would think if I was part of that group, I wouldn't have much to say either.

FJB - Lets Go Brandon
BBB - Bring Back Better
Awake - Not Woke!
Re: Uvalde report [Re: Guy] #8644266 07/19/22 03:58 PM
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Originally Posted by Guy

There would probably be negative consequences if any of them did speak without the authority to do so. Especially if the comments were incorrect or did not align with dept policy.

Re: Uvalde report [Re: Concho] #8644268 07/19/22 04:01 PM
BigRon Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
So, news reports this morning somewhat clarified that the Lieutenant is on Administrative Leave and he was acting Uvalde Police Chief at the time of the shooting.....with a chief (ISD) and an acting chief (Uvalde Police) on the scene, who exactly did these guys believe was in charge? The SWAT Commander was apparently a Uvalde Sergeant and one of the officers hit by gunfire or flying debris. I apologize if this info is not correct, every time I read a news article the info seems to change.

JFK liked to use a quote that was already an old saying at the time that seems to apply here:
"Victory has a thousand fathers, but defeat is an orphan."
Sounds like no one wants to "own" being in charge of this debacle.

God is so good to me.
Re: Uvalde report [Re: Texas buckeye] #8644269 07/19/22 04:03 PM
Roll-Tide Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Slightly off topic, about making mistakes.

I had a trainer who when a new officer in 70s, got in a chase with a bank robber/kidnapper. The car crashed and the bad guy ran towards my trainer. My trainer opened up a 12 gauge on him. Turned out It was the victim he shot.

He told me his parents quit talking to him over it. He made me think about the impact of mistakes.

I’m pretty sure if I was in that hallway, my dad would quit talking to me. My mom for maybe 5-7 years.

Re: Uvalde report [Re: The Dude Abides] #8644278 07/19/22 04:06 PM
Guy Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by TXGUNNER308
Originally Posted by Guy

There would probably be negative consequences if any of them did speak without the authority to do so. Especially if the comments were incorrect or did not align with dept policy.

I'm surprised none of them have resigned AND speaking out. I'm sure many have discovered they are not cut out for this line of work.

Re: Uvalde report [Re: Jimbo1] #8644280 07/19/22 04:07 PM
Ol Thumper Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
Originally Posted by Jimbo1

EXACTLY up Big Group Of Candy Asses, they took the job and they wussed out in thr one serious time of need. If I’d been the cop who’s wife died I’d been stacking bodies myself and they’d consisted of everyone who tried to stop me from going in.. God himself couldn’t have kept me from finding a way in,,

I’ll patiently wait for Concho to say I’m mean, angry or crazy and my reply will be a simple yes. You mess with my wife or kid and I’ll kill whoever’s needed to get to them or die trying and worry about the consequences later.

Re: Uvalde report [Re: Ol Thumper] #8644286 07/19/22 04:13 PM
C
Concho Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
C
Originally Posted by Ol Thumper
Originally Posted by Jimbo1

EXACTLY up Big Group Of Candy Asses, they took the job and they wussed out in thr one serious time of need. If I’d been the cop who’s wife died I’d been stacking bodies myself and they’d consisted of everyone who tried to stop me from going in.. God himself couldn’t have kept me from finding a way in,,

I’ll patiently wait for Concho to say I’m mean, angry or crazy and my reply will be a simple yes. You mess with my wife or kid and I’ll kill whoever’s needed to get to them or die trying and worry about the consequences later.

Sounds pretty angry, but you have a right to your opinion. It is interesting that some of you cannot post without adding me to the conversation, had I thought this was the liberal news media and I would be verbally attacked or cancelled, I would have probably never joined.....who am I kidding, this is fun, not the topic, the bantering.

Last edited by Concho; 07/19/22 04:22 PM.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide