Feb 12th, 2024
Print Thread
Ukraine Pulling out all the weapons!!! #8639444 07/12/22 02:41 PM
hetman Offline OP
"Trash Master"
OP Offline
"Trash Master"
Ukrainian witch-spell song against enemies gains popularity

This is a real ancient spell for enemies, and that it must be listened to by everyone and spoken several times a day to bring our victory closer," according to the words in the music video.

Other lyrics are:

"For Kremenchuk, for Bucha, for Irpin, for Mykolayiv, for Kharkiv, for Mariupol... For Ukraine.

“This is not a song, but a spell and a curse for the 'orcs' (sic, referring to Russian soldiers), let all this come true a thousand times, these are the words of every woman of Ukraine. Slava Ukraini (Glory to Ukraine), death to the enemy.

"This is women's revenge against all marauders, rapists, murderers of people, children, parents, women and animals.”

singer is : Angy kreyda
song is : Vrazhe

english translation

Ukrainian Incantation (Unto each Russian invader)
Sowing in thine eye,
Sowing in the night.
Thou shall get, my foe,
By the Witch’s word.

How many rye seeds
Went to holy soil,
Just as many times, foe,
Shall thou be destroyed.

How many cries, foe,
Rooster gives at night,
That shall be the count, foe,
Of days until thou die.

Unto God - the God’s,
Unto foe - the foe’s.
Thou shall get, my foe,
By the Witch’s word.

How many steps, foe,
Make thou in Ukraine,
That many of thy clan folk
End in early graves.

Over half the world
Shall the curses work.
Thou shall get, my foe
By the Witch’s word.

My pysanka is painted,
Cradle’s swinging steady,
While thy mother, foe,
Shall be childless crone,
And for thy father, foe,
Death shall be the solace,
And thy spouse, foe,
Shall wither in dishonour.

Unto God - the God’s,
Unto foe - the foe’s.
Thou shall get, my foe,
By the Witch’s word.

Once I sift my grief through
Our finest sieve,
Thou shall pray for death throes
As a wanted gift.

But thou shall not find, foe,
Quick and easy death,
And in death itself, foe,
Shall you find no rest.

This my word is sticky,
This my word is sinewy,
Thou shall get, my foe,
By the mother’s word,
Thou shall get, my foe,49
By the good wife’s word,
Thou shall get, my foe,
By the maiden’s word,
Thou shall get, my foe,
By the young child’s word,
Thou shall get, my foe,
By.
The.
Witch’s.
Word.

Last edited by hetman; 07/12/22 02:46 PM.

[Linked Image]

"Lesser mortals are pitied for the misfortune in not being born Texan."

Re: Ukraine Pulling out all the weapons!!! [Re: hetman] #8639447 07/12/22 02:46 PM
R
reeltexan Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
R

Is there any current video of this "war"?
That we know is real.

[Linked Image]

"Give me an Army of West Point graduates and I'll win a battle... Give me a handful of Texas Aggies and I'll win a war." - General Patton

Re: Ukraine Pulling out all the weapons!!! [Re: reeltexan] #8639457 07/12/22 03:05 PM
TurkeyHunter Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by reeltexan

That we know is real.

Yes it's not difficult to find on YouTube. The Sun also has good reporting.

You can check the BBC, Aljazeera, Sky News outside of the USA if you wish.

It's pretty easy, if you even have half a brain to figure out what is real or made up.

To be determined
Re: Ukraine Pulling out all the weapons!!! [Re: reeltexan] #8639458 07/12/22 03:07 PM
hetman Offline OP
"Trash Master"
OP Offline
"Trash Master"

That we know is real.

Unless the whole Freaking world is wrong : you can find reporting and video on just about any news outlet across the WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=world+news+ukraine+war&ia=web

Last edited by hetman; 07/12/22 03:09 PM.

[Linked Image]

"Lesser mortals are pitied for the misfortune in not being born Texan."

Re: Ukraine Pulling out all the weapons!!! [Re: hetman] #8639474 07/12/22 03:25 PM
B
Buzzsaw Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
B
all I know is we need to quit sending them money

SPACE FOR RENT

Re: Ukraine Pulling out all the weapons!!! [Re: Buzzsaw] #8639492 07/12/22 03:53 PM
6InARowMakeItGo Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by Buzzsaw

Yep, it’s a shakedown

🍻
Re: Ukraine Pulling out all the weapons!!! [Re: hetman] #8639506 07/12/22 04:09 PM
D
deerfeeder Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
D
When the Christian churches start dishing out curses I'll get onboard, but until then I will not being throwing out curses. Sorry, I empathize for them, but can't go that far.

Re: Ukraine Pulling out all the weapons!!! [Re: reeltexan] #8639523 07/12/22 04:35 PM
N
ntxtrapper Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
N

That we know is real.

wtf

Re: Ukraine Pulling out all the weapons!!! [Re: 6InARowMakeItGo] #8639544 07/12/22 05:10 PM
Texas452 Online Content
Pro Tracker
Online Content
Pro Tracker
This.

Re: Ukraine Pulling out all the weapons!!! [Re: 6InARowMakeItGo] #8639553 07/12/22 05:33 PM
JimBridger Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
Originally Posted by Thundervee
Originally Posted by Buzzsaw

Yep, it’s a shakedown

Hush money to keep the Biden Crime Family out of jail.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. Edmund Burke
Re: Ukraine Pulling out all the weapons!!! [Re: ntxtrapper] #8639555 07/12/22 05:37 PM
M
MacDaddy21 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
M
Originally Posted by ntxtrapper

That we know is real.

wtf

You can't fix stupid.

Re: Ukraine Pulling out all the weapons!!! [Re: MacDaddy21] #8639645 07/12/22 07:44 PM
R
reeltexan Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
R
Originally Posted by MacDaddy21
Originally Posted by ntxtrapper

That we know is real.

wtf

You can't fix stupid.

Pot, meet kettle.

[Linked Image]

"Give me an Army of West Point graduates and I'll win a battle... Give me a handful of Texas Aggies and I'll win a war." - General Patton

Re: Ukraine Pulling out all the weapons!!! [Re: deerfeeder] #8639675 07/12/22 08:51 PM
TurkeyHunter Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by deerfeeder
When the Christian churches start dishing out curses I'll get onboard, but until then I will not being throwing out curses. Sorry, I empathize for them, but can't go that far.

It’s just a YouTube post by someone for the purpose of gathering views and likes.

It’s not state philosophy.

To be determined
Re: Ukraine Pulling out all the weapons!!! [Re: hetman] #8639881 07/13/22 01:56 AM
10 Gauge Online Content
Extreme Tracker
Online Content
Extreme Tracker
A nation as a whole generally will never, not ever, submit in a war of attrition to an invading army. Russia will run out of resources to throw at Ukraine and Ukraine will become a wasteland, even if their leaders submit it will never end. The only way Russia will take back Ukraine is via complete annihilation. Then Putin will rule over what? If that’s the goal Putin’s army sucks at this.

The only way to successfully take over another country is by, with, and through its own people. If the majority of the people are not loyal to the invaders, it’s hopeless unless you are willing (and able) to annihilate them completely. And that might not even be possible.

1 Thessalonians 4:11-14
Re: Ukraine Pulling out all the weapons!!! [Re: 10 Gauge] #8639924 07/13/22 02:47 AM
S
StephenB Online Content
Veteran Tracker
Online Content
Veteran Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Bryan C. Heimann
A nation as a whole generally will never, not ever, submit in a war of attrition to an invading army. Russia will run out of resources to throw at Ukraine and Ukraine will become a wasteland, even if their leaders submit it will never end. The only way Russia will take back Ukraine is via complete annihilation. Then Putin will rule over what? If that’s the goal Putin’s army sucks at this.

The only way to successfully take over another country is by, with, and through its own people. If the majority of the people are not loyal to the invaders, it’s hopeless unless you are willing (and able) to annihilate them completely. And that might not even be possible.

Russia has already accomplished their stated goals. All they have to do is hold what they have and blow up anybody that shoots at them. They will probably also blow up any weapons that get shipped in as well as any military aircraft over Ukraine in general, but it is over already.

Re: Ukraine Pulling out all the weapons!!! [Re: hetman] #8639987 07/13/22 09:59 AM
L
LarryT Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
L
The Ukraine is trying to win world support through social media. To many of the videos which claim to blow up some Russian military item never show a close enough pic to actually see what happened.
My question is where is all the military weapons we are sending coming from? I hope it isn't from our defense stockpile but I am afraid it is. Just like our strategic oil reserves going to China.
10% for the big guy.

LarryT

Simper Fi.

Once & Always
Re: Ukraine Pulling out all the weapons!!! [Re: hetman] #8640000 07/13/22 11:16 AM
10 Gauge Online Content
Extreme Tracker
Online Content
Extreme Tracker
And we accomplished our stated goals in Afghanistan and completely dominated in nearly every operation we conducted. The occupation drained too many resources, and when we finally left the Taliban was waiting for us to leave. How long did that take?

The only reason ISIL lost their grip is because we A. Conducted operations by with and through (afghan Commandoes 2017 were almost all loyal to the Taliban and never kept it a secret) and B. Totally annihilated them in the mohmand valley. And by that I mean bombed and bombed and bombed them, and when we thought they were gone we continued to dominate the territory completely. Carpet bombing etc, ROE in the heart of the valley, near resupply routes, was to kill anything inside of 3,000 meters which was the absolute maximum range of the lazer range finder in the CROWS system. Thought I saw a muzzle flash? Death blossom. Random bombings throughout the day and night, close air support that we never asked for lol.

Now the Taliban were already in e ranks, well guess who is in the ranks of the Taliban? Isis-k. By with and through. The rural areas are all loyal to whoever believes the strobnest in Sharia law and radical Islam.

As long as Ukrainians are loyal to Ukraine it will be Ukraine.

Re: Ukraine Pulling out all the weapons!!! [Re: hetman] #8640001 07/13/22 11:19 AM
10 Gauge Online Content
Extreme Tracker
Online Content
Extreme Tracker
That said there are Ukrainians (some) that believe in the Soviet Union and always have. So you never really know the truth about the people.

Re: Ukraine Pulling out all the weapons!!! [Re: hetman] #8640018 07/13/22 11:48 AM
6InARowMakeItGo Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
While our borders continue to be wide open, I couldn’t give 2 chits about Ukraine. F Ukraine

🍻
Re: Ukraine Pulling out all the weapons!!! [Re: hetman] #8640253 07/13/22 04:10 PM
S
StephenB Online Content
Veteran Tracker
Online Content
Veteran Tracker
S
Russia only captured the part that wasn't loyal to Ukraine and seems to have stopped there. I think if they try for the whole thing they will pay a much higher price but it seems they know it would not be worth it.

Re: Ukraine Pulling out all the weapons!!! [Re: hetman] #8640542 07/13/22 11:14 PM
D
der Teufel Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
D
I'm pretty happy to see the USA sending weapons to be used against Russia. I view the current situation a lot like Nazi Germany in the 1930's. Chamberlain agreed to allow Hitler to take Czechoslovakia, and we all know how that turned out.

One of my favorite quotes from the play "A Tuna Christmas"…

Judy: (voice) "Mama, you promised last year not to play that record again"
Bertha: "Honey, your father promised not to miss another Christmas. Hitler promised to stop after Czechoslovakia."
--

I have two unwritten rules:
Re: Ukraine Pulling out all the weapons!!! [Re: hetman] #8640706 07/14/22 08:29 AM
S
Sailor Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
S
Didn't understand, a word she said...
But, I enjoyed the video...
I don't care if you agree with their war or not..
Genocide, is never the answer.
I'd rather see my money going to someone fighting for their freedom.
Than the chineeze.

Re: Ukraine Pulling out all the weapons!!! [Re: StephenB] #8640707 07/14/22 08:33 AM
S
Sailor Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
S
Originally Posted by StephenB
Originally Posted by Bryan C. Heimann

Russia has already accomplished their stated goals. All they have to do is hold what they have and blow up anybody that shoots at them. They will probably also blow up any weapons that get shipped in as well as any military aircraft over Ukraine in general, but it is over already.

Really ? Don't tell the sheep-dip afganis....They seem to have kicked Russia's azz...
And made'em look stupid..

Re: Ukraine Pulling out all the weapons!!! [Re: hetman] #8640748 07/14/22 12:20 PM
J
Jimbo1 Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
J
The only “good” thing that has come out of this I see is we get to test our weapon systems in real time.

FJB - Lets Go Brandon
BBB - Bring Back Better
Awake - Not Woke!
Re: Ukraine Pulling out all the weapons!!! [Re: StephenB] #8640750 07/14/22 12:23 PM
bigbob_ftw Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Originally Posted by StephenB
Russia only captured the part that wasn't loyal to Ukraine and seems to have stopped there. I think if they try for the whole thing they will pay a much higher price but it seems they know it would not be worth it.

it's not going to happen period. they tried and failed. Like you say, the best they may do is what they have now. Their military has been exposed big time.

[Linked Image]

Ultra MAGA '24.
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide