Forums46
Topics537,996
Posts9,731,576
Members87,053
Most Online25,604
Feb 12th, 2024
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: 20 plus migrants found dead in truck. SA [Re: Smokey Bear] #8630429 06/28/22 05:45 PM
68rustbucket Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by Smokey Bear
Most likely those that died were led to believe the US would welcome them with open arms before they left their homes and were pawns of the dems and whoever took their money to give them a ride. Had to be a horrible death. You don’t even treat prisoners of war that way full well knowing they are all your enemies. I don’t think we will ever stop people from entering our country looking for a better life. They have been coming, at their own peril for my whole life, just not at anywhere near the current rate, or with what seems to be a motivating message from Washington D.C.. An attempt to secure the border would project a policy to go through the proper vetting and enter the country legally, as in the past. A bad deal and senseless loss of life that the current administration bears the lion’s share of the responsibility for.

I concur.

Re: 20 plus migrants found dead in truck. SA [Re: Smokey Bear] #8630431 06/28/22 05:48 PM
T
txtrophy85 Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
T
Originally Posted by Smokey Bear
Most likely those that died were led to believe the US would welcome them with open arms before they left their homes and were pawns of the dems and whoever took their money to give them a ride. Had to be a horrible death. You don’t even treat prisoners of war that way full well knowing they are all your enemies. I don’t think we will ever stop people from entering our country looking for a better life. They have been coming, at their own peril for my whole life, just not at anywhere near the current rate, or with what seems to be a motivating message from Washington D.C.. An attempt to secure the border would project a policy to go through the proper vetting and enter the country legally, as in the past. A bad deal and senseless loss of life that the current administration bears the lion’s share of the responsibility for.

Yes. These people are not given the full or accurate story. They are fed some bs fairy tale that Joe Biden is gonna let them walk right in. If they were given an accurate picture they may think twice. These people have a low education level and are largely illiterate. They don’t have the same tools that you or I do to make educated decisions. That’s why the women and children are so easily trafficked.

That’s why this is largely the fault of the administration. This is a case of human smuggling/trafficking. And it’s not the first time

A few weeks back they caught a group of 50 Egyptians in Junction. Tx. They are coming from all over.

For it is not the quarry that we truly seek, but the adventure.
Re: 20 plus migrants found dead in truck. SA [Re: NORML as can be] #8630507 06/28/22 07:52 PM
T
TXHOGSLAYER Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
T
else….at the least these were people who wanted a better life, not The Taliban.

Actually, you don’t know that. Many terrorists have already been apprehended at the border along with plenty of people from the Middle East.

LETS GO BRANDON
Re: 20 plus migrants found dead in truck. SA [Re: Roll-Tide] #8630511 06/28/22 07:55 PM
H
Hudbone Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
H
I have seen people wander off on to bunny trails before, but this is getting ridiculous

Re: 20 plus migrants found dead in truck. SA [Re: Roll-Tide] #8630525 06/28/22 08:14 PM
D
deerfeeder Online Happy
THF Celebrity
Online Happy
THF Celebrity
D
For Mexicans and Central Americans or Haitians it may be true that many of them are illiterate or semi literate, but I would bet a substantial amount of them have a relative or know someone who has snuck into the country. Now when you are talking folks from across the Atlantic or Pacific Ocean, I would bet an even larger amount of money that they are better educated than folks from this or the Southern Hemisphere and knew this was their chance to not have to wait in line for years or get a background check. And I'll bet the house that a bunch of what has gotten through is here to cause havoc when the time comes. The whole thing is insane and those who are running these policies need to be charged with a crime at some point in the future. And I am not talking about some pinche little misdemeanor stuff, I'm talking conspiracy and probably R.I.C.O crimes.

Re: 20 plus migrants found dead in truck. SA [Re: deerfeeder] #8630540 06/28/22 08:42 PM
6InARowMakeItGo Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by deerfeeder
For Mexicans and Central Americans or Haitians it may be true that many of them are illiterate or semi literate, but I would bet a substantial amount of them have a relative or know someone who has snuck into the country. Now when you are talking folks from across the Atlantic or Pacific Ocean, I would bet an even larger amount of money that they are better educated than folks from this or the Southern Hemisphere and knew this was their chance to not have to wait in line for years or get a background check. And I'll bet the house that a bunch of what has gotten through is here to cause havoc when the time comes. The whole thing is insane and those who are running these policies need to be charged with a crime at some point in the future. And I am not talking about some pinche little misdemeanor stuff, I'm talking conspiracy and probably R.I.C.O crimes.

Yep

🍻
Re: 20 plus migrants found dead in truck. SA [Re: deerfeeder] #8630543 06/28/22 08:48 PM
T
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
T

And what does that have anything to do with people dying inside an abandoned tractor trailer?

I’m not advocating for illegals or saying let them in. People have been coming in here from other countries thru Mexico since the 1700’s, that’s no big news.

I’m just shocked at the callousness ( on the internet at least ) towards other human being who were abandoned and left to die locked in a trailer in the Texas heat.

Re: 20 plus migrants found dead in truck. SA [Re: Roll-Tide] #8630552 06/28/22 09:00 PM
J
Jimbo1 Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
J
If the Mexican government gave half a rats azz they would be publicly broadcasting this kind of event to deter future illegal travel. But we know they and this administration just don't care.

FJB - Lets Go Brandon
BBB - Bring Back Better
Awake - Not Woke!
Re: 20 plus migrants found dead in truck. SA [Re: Jimbo1] #8630564 06/28/22 09:23 PM
Creekrunner Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by Jimbo1
If the Mexican government gave half a rats azz they would be publicly broadcasting this kind of event to deter future illegal travel. But we know they and this administration just don't care.

That territory has been messed up since Cortez set foot on the beach. The Aztecs are kinda like that statement about Mussolini - "At least the trains ran on time." bolt

...and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. Gen. 1:28
Re: 20 plus migrants found dead in truck. SA [Re: Roll-Tide] #8630571 06/28/22 09:57 PM
Roll-Tide Online Content OP
THF Celebrity
OP Online Content
THF Celebrity
I bet most are not Mexicans. Cartels run the coyote business.

I wanna say last month there was an accident in Mexico where like 60 died.

Re: 20 plus migrants found dead in truck. SA [Re: Roll-Tide] #8630579 06/28/22 10:03 PM
J
Jimbo1 Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
J
Originally Posted by Roll-Tide

Cartels are Mexicans.

FJB - Lets Go Brandon
BBB - Bring Back Better
Awake - Not Woke!
Re: 20 plus migrants found dead in truck. SA [Re: Roll-Tide] #8630580 06/28/22 10:05 PM
TCM3 Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
heard on Sekulow, some Democrat congresswoman said the "reason they're using cartels and coyotes to get across is because the border IS shutdown"
lol35

Do not forget to entertain strangers, For by so doing some have unwittingly entertained angels
Hebrews 13:2
(R-TX)
Re: 20 plus migrants found dead in truck. SA [Re: TCM3] #8630581 06/28/22 10:06 PM
J
Jimbo1 Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
J
Originally Posted by TCM3
heard on Sekulow, some Democrat congresswoman said the "reason they're using cartels and coyotes to get across is because the border IS shutdown"
lol35

Interesting point...wrong, but still interesting!

FJB - Lets Go Brandon
BBB - Bring Back Better
Awake - Not Woke!
Re: 20 plus migrants found dead in truck. SA [Re: Roll-Tide] #8630582 06/28/22 10:07 PM
G
Gringo Bling Online Content
Veteran Tracker
Online Content
Veteran Tracker
G

The count is up to 51. And most of the identified ARE Mexicans. "On Tuesday morning, Mexican President Andrés Manuel López Obrador said 22 of the dead were Mexican nationals, while seven were from Guatemala and two from Honduras. The nationalities of the remaining 20 people had yet to be confirmed."

Re: 20 plus migrants found dead in truck. SA [Re: Roll-Tide] #8630600 06/28/22 10:30 PM
D
deerfeeder Online Happy
THF Celebrity
Online Happy
THF Celebrity
D
I guess I didn't explain myself. The main point was that these are people and this damned administration has gone out of their way to encourage them to put themselves in harm's way with a bunch of BS hints at getting on easy street. This administration is every damned bit as much to blame as the cartels and the people who put themselves at the mercy of these scumbags.

Re: 20 plus migrants found dead in truck. SA [Re: deerfeeder] #8630603 06/28/22 10:33 PM
THF Celebrity
OP Online Content
THF Celebrity
I guess I didn't explain myself. The main point was that these are people and this damned administration has gone out of their way to encourage them to put themselves in harm's way with a bunch of BS hints at getting on easy street. This administration is every damned bit as much to blame as the cartels and the people who put themselves at the mercy of these scumbags.

Yes. There is misinformation in these poor rural communities, that they can come here and seek asylum and are able to stay. Which appears to be true.
This is all due to the weak stance we take publicly.

Last edited by Roll-Tide; 06/28/22 10:50 PM.
Re: 20 plus migrants found dead in truck. SA [Re: Roll-Tide] #8630613 06/28/22 10:48 PM
bigbob_ftw Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
I find it interesting that these people risk life and death to come to a country that the left says is unlivable. Maybe we should swap them one for one.

[Linked Image]

Ultra MAGA '24.
Re: 20 plus migrants found dead in truck. SA [Re: Roll-Tide] #8630615 06/28/22 10:49 PM
D
deerfeeder Online Happy
THF Celebrity
Online Happy
THF Celebrity
D
When I was in the BP, what came across around Starr County were poor, but honest Mexicans who mostly needed manual labor. Even though they broke the laws they were basically good people willing to do back braking work for minimum wages. Good folks. That all started changing dramatically when they started having civil wars down in El Salvador and Nicaragua. Those folks had little, if anything, in common with the Mexicans except the language. And this was before the MS-13 scum got organized.

edit: Later, when I was a Special Agent for Customs, I was transferred to DC. What was interesting, but sad for me, is there were tons of Spanish speakers in Northern Virginia, but they were almost 100% Central Americans. Maybe that's why the low lives in the DC area want more of them to do their lawns and do roofs and paint their houses.

Last edited by deerfeeder; 06/28/22 10:58 PM.
Re: 20 plus migrants found dead in truck. SA [Re: Roll-Tide] #8630630 06/28/22 11:18 PM
S
Simple Searcher Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
So if the borders are "open," why are people still being smuggled in trailers?

[Linked Image]

"Man is still a hunter, still a simple searcher after meat..." Robert C. Ruark
Re: 20 plus migrants found dead in truck. SA [Re: Roll-Tide] #8630636 06/28/22 11:31 PM
dogcatcher Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
They know they are at risk of dying from the time they leave their home area. A lot never even make it to the border, they die along the way.

Combat Infantryman, the ultimate hunter where the prey shoots back.
_____________"Illegitimus non carborundum est"_______________

[Linked Image]
Re: 20 plus migrants found dead in truck. SA [Re: Roll-Tide] #8630658 06/29/22 12:09 AM
D
deerfeeder Online Happy
THF Celebrity
Online Happy
THF Celebrity
D
We are the relief valve for most of these countries, Mexico and Central America. They encourage people to leave and send money back. If that didn't happen (the migration) the odds of revolutions in those countries rise almost astronomically.

Re: 20 plus migrants found dead in truck. SA [Re: Simple Searcher] #8630678 06/29/22 12:41 AM
THF Celebrity
OP Online Content
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by Simple Searcher

I suspect if you have a third grade education and 250 dollars to your name, are at the border of Guatemala and Mexico. You get here the only way you can. Which is 100 people per trailer.

Then you have to get across the falfurrias checkpoint.

Re: 20 plus migrants found dead in truck. SA [Re: Roll-Tide] #8630689 06/29/22 01:08 AM
T
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
T
Originally Posted by Simple Searcher

I suspect if you have a third grade education and 250 dollars to your name, are at the border of Guatemala and Mexico. You get here the only way you can. Which is 100 people per trailer.

Then you have to get across the falfurrias checkpoint.

Sold a ranch just east of the checkpoint in Fal. It’s easy to get around that checkpoint.

Re: 20 plus migrants found dead in truck. SA [Re: txtrophy85] #8630703 06/29/22 01:19 AM
P
PKnTX Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
P
Originally Posted by txtrophy85

And what does that have anything to do with people dying inside an abandoned tractor trailer?

I’m not advocating for illegals or saying let them in. People have been coming in here from other countries thru Mexico since the 1700’s, that’s no big news.

I’m just shocked at the callousness ( on the internet at least ) towards other human being who were abandoned and left to die locked in a trailer in the Texas heat.

I’m glad to see a willingness to call out and point out despicable posts,
even those that members only enter to pump up an image they want to
project. Either way, no F¥(£$ to give for so many dying such a horrible death
shows just how sorry some people are in their stupid interpretation of being Right.

You can be conservative and still have empathy. Some are just too ignorant
to understand this.

Re: 20 plus migrants found dead in truck. SA [Re: PKnTX] #8630822 06/29/22 04:42 AM
D
D.O.C.989 Offline
Woodsman
Woodsman
D
Originally Posted by PKnTX
Originally Posted by txtrophy85

I’m glad to see a willingness to call out and point out despicable posts,
even those that members only enter to pump up an image they want to
project. Either way, no F¥(£$ to give for so many dying such a horrible death
shows just how sorry some people are in their stupid interpretation of being Right.

You can be conservative and still have empathy. Some are just too ignorant
to understand this.

So are you saying if anyone doesn't feel like you they are ignorant and not a conservative? Sounds like someone has a stupid interpretation about their being right. People have different life experiences that generally lead to their beliefs. For me, Ive worked SHUE units and Death Row how much empathy should I have for lawbreakers from my life experience? Do enough stupid things in life and reap the ultimate prize. Hard for me to empathize with that stupidity.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide