Most Online25,604
Feb 12th, 2024
Print Thread
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11
Re: Around 10 kids deceased [Re: cleatas] #8605679 05/26/22 06:04 PM
blancobuster Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
Who thinks their right to bear arms trumps the ability for a child to live? Where are the anti abortion guys to twist themselves in knots

Re: Around 10 kids deceased [Re: RattlesnakeDan] #8605680 05/26/22 06:08 PM
G
Gringo Bling Online Content
Veteran Tracker
Online Content
Veteran Tracker
G
Originally Posted by RattlesnakeDan
"So now we know that police STOOD BY and did nothing while the Texas school shooter was inside the school for 40 minutes, murdering children. The AP now admits this. Parents were talking about "rushing in" because the police weren't doing their job.

I'm getting reports from reliable sources now that there were MULTIPLE SHOOTERS involved. The entire thing was allowed to take place, and the Ramos kid was sheep-dipped for four years in the "mental health" system." Taken from someone else who has ties to 3 letter agencies.

There is much more to this story folks. All these school shootings ( the ones that have actually taken place) are setup Nothing organic about it. Understand who is running this country and what their objective is. These people are beyond evil and will sacrifice your children to get the desired result.

So you are making a claim that there are more killers involved?? And you're saying that this mass murder (and others like it) are orchestrated by the government?? wtf You sir are F'n crazy...the same kind of "freak" described by some on this thread that should be committed to a mental institution.

Re: Around 10 kids deceased [Re: blancobuster] #8605689 05/26/22 06:21 PM
H
Hudbone Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
H
Originally Posted by blancobuster
Who thinks their right to bear arms trumps the ability for a child to live? Where are the anti abortion guys to twist themselves in knots

Well, errr . . . , me. My guns have not shot anyone - no wimmens, no kids, no one. if I could give up my right to bear arms and have every child live forever free and without fear, I could get on and think about that. That's not what I would expect to take place. Pretty much I believe my guns help to keep children and others free.

Re: Around 10 kids deceased [Re: blancobuster] #8605692 05/26/22 06:29 PM
B
BigfootWallace Offline
Tracker
Tracker
B

It goes both ways. Libtards have no problem killing a 9 month old fetus but are now screaming about saving the children.

Re: Around 10 kids deceased [Re: blancobuster] #8605698 05/26/22 06:37 PM
T
talkturkey Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
T

Who thinks their right to drive a motor vehicle trumps the ability for a child to live? Motor vehicle crashes were the leading cause of child deaths in the United States (and even have a law to be licensed).

Last edited by talkturkey; 05/26/22 06:57 PM.
Re: Around 10 kids deceased [Re: cleatas] #8605704 05/26/22 06:43 PM
C
Cochise Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
C
The government and school districts (key emphasis on "some") don't want to fix the problem.

For those of you in the back:

THE GOVERNMENT AND SCHOOL DISTRICTS DON'T WANT TO FIX THE PROBLEM.

How much money does the US govt piss away to foreign countries, in-country research and "studies," grants, scholarships, etc ad nauseum...Billions if not trillions.

How much money do these big districts spend (of tax payer money) on stadiums and sports programs? Millions.

It isn't and has never been a MONEY problem. It's an agenda problem and kids are the PERFECT manipulation and pawns every time some lunatic does something. If they wanted to fix the problem and harden schools it wouldn't be that difficult to do. Hell half the schools that took measures don't even abide by their own protocols. Some districts are doing and EXCELLENT job.

As to mental institutions - what happened to violent crime rates in the late 1960s and early 1970s? They went up. Drastically and not in-sync with population increases. What happened in the 1960s? Prison reform and WE SHUT DOWN long-term mental institutions and gutted existing laws on the book. Did they need reform? Sure they did. Do we need people who don't belong in society roaming the streets and breeding? Most certainly not.

Mental institutions are a tough subject and maybe hit home for some - but there are people in society that belong in them. Like 5 year old little johnny who is skinning cats alive, nailing their balls to a tree, and pulling their guts out - all while the cat is alive...that's not just a phase - that's not caused by society - not by video games - not caused by mommy issues...some people are unfortunately born defective and wicked. They need a place to go that isn't on the streets, prison, or next to your kid in his 3rd period science class.

Re: Around 10 kids deceased [Re: SherpaPhil] #8605708 05/26/22 06:45 PM
R
RattlesnakeDan Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
R
Originally Posted by SherpaPhil
"So now we know that police STOOD BY and did nothing while the Texas school shooter was inside the school for 40 minutes, murdering children. The AP now admits this. Parents were talking about "rushing in" because the police weren't doing their job.

I'm getting reports from reliable sources now that there were MULTIPLE SHOOTERS involved. The entire thing was allowed to take place, and the Ramos kid was sheep-dipped for four years in the "mental health" system." Taken from someone else who has ties to 3 letter agencies.

There is much more to this story folks. All these school shootings ( the ones that have actually taken place) are setup Nothing organic about it. Understand who is running this country and what their objective is. These people are beyond evil and will sacrifice your children to get the desired result.

Take your conspiracy theory nonsense somewhere else. We have plenty already.

Open your blind eyes. I watched the Buffalo shooting video before it was scrubbed from the internet and it was clearly faked with CGI and looked like a video game. It was even scrubbed from the bad sites that allow all kinds of horrific tragedies. The King Soopers in Colorado was completely false, fake dead people, no blood just like the Buffalo one. No police reports of anyone being killed. Hospitals had no records of the dead. Just sayin, look into it. Don't take the word of the media as truth. Every "conspiracy theory" in the last 2 years has proven to be fact for the most part.

Just like Jesus, sometimes you gotta kill some hogs.
Lone Star Mesquite . com
RattleSnake Dan's Shredding Service
Re: Around 10 kids deceased [Re: cleatas] #8605710 05/26/22 06:49 PM
R
RattlesnakeDan Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
R
Why did Uvalde police stand outside and do nothing while Texas shooter rampaged through Robb Elementary School?
Thursday, May 26, 2022 by: Ethan Huff
Tags: guns, insanity, law enforcement, mass shooting, murder, Police, psycho, Robb Elementary School, Salvador Ramos, shooting, shootings, stand down, Texas, Uvalde, violence

This article may contain statements that reflect the opinion of the author

Bypass censorship by sharing this link:
New
https://citizens.news/623607.html
Copy URL
Image: Why did Uvalde police stand outside and do nothing while Texas shooter rampaged through Robb Elementary School?
(Natural News) Reports have emerged to suggest that police officers in Uvalde, Tex., where 18-year-old Salvador Ramos is said to have shot up an elementary school, stood around outside and did nothing to try to stop him while parents and witnesses urged the officers to go inside and take action.

One woman could be heard screaming “Go in there! Go in there!” at officers while they stood stationary outside Robb Elementary School, allowing the tragedy to take place without any attempt at intervention, according to the Associated Press (AP).

The gunman, who reportedly lived with his drug-addicted mother and had numerous encounters with police, barricaded himself in a classroom for 40 minutes, we are told, before murdering 19 students and two teachers.

One father who says he lost a daughter in all the carnage considered charging inside the facility himself, without weapons, since police officers who did have weapons refused to do so.

“Let’s just rush in because the cops aren’t doing anything like they are supposed to,” Javier Cazares said. “More could have been done.”

When Cazares rushed to the school upon hearing the news, he was shocked to see officers standing idly by instead of doing their job. His daughter Jacklyn was reported as one of the victims who was killed inside the school.

Just like Jesus, sometimes you gotta kill some hogs.
Lone Star Mesquite . com
RattleSnake Dan's Shredding Service
Re: Around 10 kids deceased [Re: RattlesnakeDan] #8605713 05/26/22 06:51 PM
TurkeyHunter Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity

New

How do you know this author and site are valid and true?

To be determined
Re: Around 10 kids deceased [Re: RattlesnakeDan] #8605715 05/26/22 06:53 PM
D
DQ Kid Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
D
Originally Posted by SherpaPhil

Take your conspiracy theory nonsense somewhere else. We have plenty already.

Open your blind eyes. I watched the Buffalo shooting video before it was scrubbed from the internet and it was clearly faked with CGI and looked like a video game. It was even scrubbed from the bad sites that allow all kinds of horrific tragedies. The King Soopers in Colorado was completely false, fake dead people, no blood just like the Buffalo one. No police reports of anyone being killed. Hospitals had no records of the dead. Just sayin, look into it. Don't take the word of the media as truth. Every "conspiracy theory" in the last 2 years has proven to be fact for the most part.

Let me ask you, was 9/11 the work of Middle Eastern terrorists or USG?

Re: Around 10 kids deceased [Re: blancobuster] #8605722 05/26/22 07:01 PM
D
ducknbass Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
D

So a fella that agrees on someone’s right to kill kids thinks I should give the government which funds the killing of kids my guns.

nidea

Put down the pipe

Re: Around 10 kids deceased [Re: BigfootWallace] #8605723 05/26/22 07:02 PM
blancobuster Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
Originally Posted by BigfootWallace

It goes both ways. Libtards have no problem killing a 9 month old fetus but are now screaming about saving the children.

LMAO there you go making [censored] up who is aborting 9 month old fetus' and who is supporting that as a legislative agenda? Oh yeah no one

Re: Around 10 kids deceased [Re: blancobuster] #8605725 05/26/22 07:05 PM
D
ducknbass Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
D

LMAO there you go making [censored] up who is aborting 9 month old fetus' and who is supporting that as a legislative agenda? Oh yeah no one

Who you ask? Modern demonrats

https://www.cassidy.senate.gov/news...emand-bill-to-allow-abortion-up-to-birth

Re: Around 10 kids deceased [Re: ducknbass] #8605726 05/26/22 07:06 PM
blancobuster Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
Originally Posted by ducknbass

So a fella that agrees on someone’s right to kill kids thinks I should give the government which funds the killing of kids my guns.

nidea

Put down the pipe

uh sir I believe you have been smoking something if you are now calling a fetus a child

Re: Around 10 kids deceased [Re: blancobuster] #8605727 05/26/22 07:06 PM
O
Old Rabbit Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
O

So instead of giving a rational thought or plan, you bring up abortion and compare it to the second amendment!
Someone that types that type of post is one of three things, a complete idiot, a troll just trying to raise a response or a complete AH. Or they could just be a Democrat.

Re: Around 10 kids deceased [Re: ducknbass] #8605728 05/26/22 07:07 PM
blancobuster Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
Where is that in the democratic platform???

Re: Around 10 kids deceased [Re: blancobuster] #8605731 05/26/22 07:08 PM
H
Hudbone Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
H

Comical, please post more.

Re: Around 10 kids deceased [Re: blancobuster] #8605732 05/26/22 07:08 PM
D
ducknbass Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
D

nidea

Put down the pipe

uh sir I believe you have been smoking something if you are now calling a fetus a child

Nope. It’s science.

Re: Around 10 kids deceased [Re: TurkeyHunter] #8605734 05/26/22 07:08 PM
KRoyal Online Sleepy
Texoma Legend
Online Sleepy
Texoma Legend

Legal in NY to abort up to birth. Signed into law by Cuomo. Which is exactly what the wackos on the left asked for.

Originally Posted by TurkeyHunter

New

How do you know this author and site are valid and true?

That was word for word from an AP article I read this morning. Doesn't mean it's true, but it's not just from citizens.news.

[Linked Image]

Re: Around 10 kids deceased [Re: blancobuster] #8605735 05/26/22 07:09 PM
H
Hudbone Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
H

nidea

Put down the pipe

killing a pregnant woman will bring you two charges.

Re: Around 10 kids deceased [Re: Old Rabbit] #8605736 05/26/22 07:09 PM
blancobuster Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
I am definitely trolling you, because you all have your heads so far up your asses you cannot even think logically. You all want to keep your AR15s. The cost of that is elementary school shootings. Keep sending thoughts and prayers.

Re: Around 10 kids deceased [Re: cleatas] #8605737 05/26/22 07:10 PM
KRoyal Online Sleepy
Texoma Legend
Online Sleepy
Texoma Legend
How the hell did we get infiltrated by a Liberal idiot from CO? Normally come over from the TFF, but at least they're from TX.

[Linked Image]

Re: Around 10 kids deceased [Re: blancobuster] #8605739 05/26/22 07:10 PM
H
Hudbone Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
H
I am definitely trolling you, because you all have your heads so far up your asses you cannot even think logically. You all want to keep your AR15s. The cost of that is elementary school shootings. Keep sending thoughts and prayers.

he could have done what he done with a pistola or a bomb.

Re: Around 10 kids deceased [Re: ducknbass] #8605741 05/26/22 07:10 PM
blancobuster Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
As a scientist, I am confused.

Re: Around 10 kids deceased [Re: blancobuster] #8605742 05/26/22 07:11 PM
KRoyal Online Sleepy
Texoma Legend
Online Sleepy
Texoma Legend

It's cool, we actually have facts and statistics on our side. You have nothing but knee jerk reaction emotion on your side. Same ole story just a different day and it happens every time something like this happens.

[Linked Image]

Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide