Most Online25,604
Feb 12th, 2024
Print Thread
state farm damage control #8605118 05/25/22 11:35 PM
hopalong Offline OP
THF Trophy Hunter
OP Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
just got this email, canceled my boat liability after 15 yrs. or so.

May 25, 2022

Dear Allan,

State Farm Insurance likes to promote itself as being a "good neighbor." The company, boasting thousands of insurance agents and serving tens of millions of Americans, recently made headlines for encouraging its staffers to donate pro-gender ideology books to public libraries--including school libraries--for the purpose of indoctrinating minors into LGBT lifestyles. Once exposed for pushing gender ideology on kindergarteners, State Farm announced that they would cease their participation in this program.

This response so far has been insufficient. Rescinding support for one program that would indoctrinate minors into harmful gender and sexual ideologies is not enough. Being a good neighbor means protecting the innocence of minors. Thus far, they have made no meaningful commitments in this area. If you feel the same, we would appreciate you signing our petition to State Farm.

Tell State Farm Insurance Company that being a good neighbor is protecting the innocence of children from gender and sexual ideologies, not promoting them to impressionable children.

To State Farm Automobile Insurance Company

State Farm's slogan is "Like a good neighbor, State Farm is there." Millions of Americans know about your company because of your successful advertising campaign to promote the idea that good neighbors are there for others in need, and millions more rely on you to be a good neighbor in protecting their assets. However, after it was revealed that State Farm was working to inject public libraries, including school libraries, with radical LGBT content promoting gender ideology and sexual identities to kindergarteners, Americans are asking how can you consider yourselves being good neighbors? Good neighbors don't attack the innocence of children.

Parents across this nation are reclaiming their voice in the education of their children and standing up to those who would groom them into radical gender and sexual ideologies. Just as these same parents expect teachers to teach their children to read and write, they expect insurance companies to sell insurance--that's it. They can shop around for new home or auto insurance carriers; they cannot turn back the clock and undo the damage done to their children from lost innocence at the hands of those who would introduce them to radical LGBT ideology.

I understand your company has circulated a message about the status of State Farm's association with "GenderCool" from your Chief Diversity Officer, and that State Farm has told its agents it will discontinue this program. This is a positive first step, but more is needed to guarantee customers and parents that State Farm understands that protecting the innocence of children is non-negotiable. State Farm should publicly commit to protect children from the influence of adults who would groom children into radical gender and sexual identities, not directly or indirectly facilitate those immoral efforts. There's nothing that would make State Farm a better neighbor than protecting the innocence of children.

Sign the Petition to State Farm
Also, our friends over at Consumers' Research have compiled some important information on this issue. We encourage you to check out their site likeacreepyneighbor.com to find more information on this issue and further ways you can get involved.

lake fork FISHERMANS COVE MARINA - 903 474 7479 reservations

Re: state farm damage control [Re: hopalong] #8605170 05/26/22 12:51 AM
D
Donpilot Offline
Woodsman
Woodsman
D
Corporations need to stick to selling insurance and mouse ears. A lot fewer problems.

Re: state farm damage control [Re: hopalong] #8605171 05/26/22 12:53 AM
H
Hudbone Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
H
Next step should be to get rid of the Gender Diversity Officer position.

Re: state farm damage control [Re: hopalong] #8605180 05/26/22 12:59 AM
N
NORML as can be Online Content
^^Cut the Cord^^
Online Content
^^Cut the Cord^^
N
They dug that grave.

(R-TX) .-- " TCNN CURL CRLB VFF VRNO AYR SNDL CGC TLRY MSOS "

_=====___=________==-

Re: state farm damage control [Re: hopalong] #8605186 05/26/22 01:04 AM
D
D.O.C.989 Offline
Woodsman
Woodsman
D
I could be wrong but these corporations are likely getting Federal monies from taxpayers for incorporating this crap into their companies. No other reasons make sense, it has to be about money.

Re: state farm damage control [Re: hopalong] #8605187 05/26/22 01:05 AM
Creekrunner Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
I'm an amateur trumpet player. Next week the International Trumpet Guild conference is in San Antonio. I saw on the schedule there's a clinic for "women and non-binary trumpet players." Women are now widely accepted in the trumpet world. They're going backwards. Women need to fight back against this bs.

...and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. Gen. 1:28
Re: state farm damage control [Re: Creekrunner] #8605223 05/26/22 01:46 AM
P
Paluxy Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
P
Originally Posted by Creekrunner
I'm an amateur trumpet player. Next week the International Trumpet Guild conference is in San Antonio. I saw on the schedule there's a clinic for "women and non-binary trumpet players." Women are now widely accepted in the trumpet world. They're going backwards. Women need to fight back against this bs.

That's pure insanity. Women lost out in sports in a big way.

Re: state farm damage control [Re: D.O.C.989] #8605265 05/26/22 02:33 AM
TurkeyHunter Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by D.O.C.989
I could be wrong but these corporations are likely getting Federal monies from taxpayers for incorporating this crap into their companies. No other reasons make sense, it has to be about money.

I doubt there is such a federal program.

I also doubt this was something thought up at the top executive level and endorsed by the board. Probably some lower level marketing manager who also happened to be a “left-footer” dreamed up the idea. I’m certain there was a reaction from top executives like “what the fudge are you doing” to the top marketing executive, who may have not known all the details.

Homos are a market segment whether we like it or not. All major companies are going to be marketing to that segment among others whether we like it or not. You can bet those same companies are now looking into their marketing programs.

The backlash won’t be the end of State Farm but they are probably feeling a little pain. You can learn about this by following the publicly available 10-K reports when they become available.

To be determined
Re: state farm damage control [Re: hopalong] #8605271 05/26/22 02:42 AM
Roll-Tide Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Sucks for the average American agent. Losing clients and Paying the price for corporate BS.

Re: state farm damage control [Re: hopalong] #8605309 05/26/22 04:15 AM
S
Sailor Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
S
I don't need another reason, to cancel State Farm...
Considering their the worst, of the worst.
But this PC crap, sure don't help...

Re: state farm damage control [Re: hopalong] #8605311 05/26/22 04:17 AM
Bee'z Online Happy
The Beedazzler
Online Happy
The Beedazzler
Like a good neighbor, State farm dont care.

[Linked Image]
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide