T
TexFlip Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
T
If you don't like it, buy them out.

Originally Posted by unclebubba
Just to make sure that it is done thoroughly, I go both ways.

Re: I Thought I Had Seen It All... [Re: TexFlip] #8587604 04/29/22 04:55 AM
T
Txduckman Offline OP
THF Celebrity
OP Offline
THF Celebrity
T
Originally Posted by TexFlip
If you don't like it, buy them out.

Huh? People will always do some interesting stuff. Just pointing it out since this is a new way of ranchette hunting and this is a hunting forum. First I have seen someone to do this. Very unsafe as there is a house behind it 1/2 mile away as well. Money trumps common sense though.

Re: I Thought I Had Seen It All... [Re: Marc K] #8587726 04/29/22 01:24 PM
Double Naught Spy Online Happy
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Happy
THF Trophy Hunter
Originally Posted by Marc K
Before the fire, I used to shoot in back yard on our 4 acre lot in Bastrop. Same section of dense woods as the Bastrop State Park. I called the Sheriff to let him know when I would be target shooting down in my draw - never had a problem. After the fire, forget it! All of the bullet traps (trees) were gone.

Trees are not bullet traps, LOL. A forest is not considered a proper backstop by any shooting organization.

Hogdalorian - Si vis pacem cum sus, para bellum.
My Videos https://www.youtube.com/user/HornHillRange
Re: I Thought I Had Seen It All... [Re: Txduckman] #8610951 06/02/22 06:32 PM
T
Txduckman Offline OP
THF Celebrity
OP Offline
THF Celebrity
T
Update. Drove by the other day and feeder is gone. Just a platform left. Pretty sure their next door neighbors didn't appreciate being in the line of fire and the gact zero cover results in no animals. Surprised they didn't put restrictions in the subdivision rules on discharging firearms.

Re: I Thought I Had Seen It All... [Re: BigfootWallace] #8611047 06/02/22 08:35 PM
BOBO the Clown Online Content
kind of a big deal
Online Content
kind of a big deal
Originally Posted by BigfootWallace
They are going up everywhere around here. To me it defeats the whole purpose of moving out of town. Why be 7 miles from the nearest gas station only to have houses all around you with zero privacy.

First thing they do is bulldoze all the trees so they can later plant tiny ones from home depot.

Here lately everyone and their dog is building bright white modern farmhouses. Tell me you're moving from the city without telling me you're moving from the city. roflmao

You mad he has a higher berm then you whistle

I’d open up a zero turn dealership and tree farm and make some extra cash. Look at the positives

Donate to TX Youth hunting program.... better to donate then to waste it in taxes

https://secure.qgiv.com/for/gtgoh/mobile
Re: I Thought I Had Seen It All... [Re: Txduckman] #8611050 06/02/22 08:36 PM
BOBO the Clown Online Content
kind of a big deal
Online Content
kind of a big deal
Originally Posted by Txduckman
Update. Drove by the other day and feeder is gone. Just a platform left. Pretty sure their next door neighbors didn't appreciate being in the line of fire and the gact zero cover results in no animals. Surprised they didn't put restrictions in the subdivision rules on discharging firearms.

If Incorporated it is10acres regardless of covenant.

How many acres defines a ranchette?

Donate to TX Youth hunting program.... better to donate then to waste it in taxes

https://secure.qgiv.com/for/gtgoh/mobile
Re: I Thought I Had Seen It All... [Re: Txduckman] #8611455 06/03/22 10:33 AM
B
BigfootWallace Offline
Tracker
Tracker
B
Originally Posted by BOBO the Clown
Originally Posted by BigfootWallace
They are going up everywhere around here. To me it defeats the whole purpose of moving out of town. Why be 7 miles from the nearest gas station only to have houses all around you with zero privacy.

First thing they do is bulldoze all the trees so they can later plant tiny ones from home depot.

Here lately everyone and their dog is building bright white modern farmhouses. Tell me you're moving from the city without telling me you're moving from the city. roflmao

You mad he has a higher berm then you whistle

I’d open up a zero turn dealership and tree farm and make some extra cash. Look at the positives

No berms needed here. Plenty of room to walk out the door and shoot pigs in any direction. What about you? "but, but I can drive 20 minutes down the road and do it" Lol

The guys making a killing right now are the ones who install the big fancy entrance gates. Nearly all of the new developments have one with some ghey made up name like "Bella Vista", "Oak Crest", " Prairie Crossing" etc.

Re: I Thought I Had Seen It All... [Re: Creekrunner] #8612218 06/04/22 10:32 AM
S
Sneaky Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by Creekrunner
It is a free country (for a little while longer). And people have property rights. I whole heartedly support and defend that. You're also free to do stupid crap.

Years ago I was hunting on a ranch and the game warden came by and visited. He told me that on the west property line a bunch of ten acre tracts had been sold on eBay and it was a nightmare for him with people not knowing which was theirs, hunting, poaching, etc. This is 20 miles west of Kermit.

That’s it. I just gave up all hope of ever owning land, again.

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide