Forums46
Topics537,992
Posts9,731,491
Members87,053
Most Online25,604
Feb 12th, 2024
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Ivermectin Treatment for COVID May Become Accessible in Tennessee #8575463 04/10/22 04:35 PM
pertnear Offline OP
"Demolition Man"
OP Offline
"Demolition Man"
By Matt McGregor April 10, 2022 Updated: April 10, 2022

Ivermectin for treatment against COVID-19 may become accessible without a prescription in Tennessee if legislation that passed in the Senate on April 6 is signed by Gov. Bill Lee.

One of the sponsors of Senate Bill 2188 (pdf), state Sen. Frank Niceley, a Republican, told The Epoch Times, “It’s one of the most important bills we’ve passed this year.”

“The bill would put it behind the counter with a consultation, which means you would explain your symptoms to the pharmacist, fill out a sheet listing your preexisting conditions and what other medication you’re on in order for the pharmacist to determine the right dosage,” Niceley said. More............

Ivermectin Over the Counter in Tennessee

"Who controls the past controls the future. Who controls the present controls the past.” - George Orwell
Re: Ivermectin Treatment for COVID May Become Accessible in Tennessee [Re: pertnear] #8575466 04/10/22 04:39 PM
bigbob_ftw Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
My Dr. Said he had no problem prescribing it if I needed it.

[Linked Image]

Ultra MAGA '24.
Re: Ivermectin Treatment for COVID May Become Accessible in Tennessee [Re: pertnear] #8575468 04/10/22 04:42 PM
TurkeyHunter Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
What is the latest on Ivermectin for Covid? I don’t even pay attention anymore.

To be determined
Re: Ivermectin Treatment for COVID May Become Accessible in Tennessee [Re: pertnear] #8575472 04/10/22 04:53 PM
S
Simple Searcher Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
S
Tablets without a prescription would handy. I keep them on hand, just in case. I just used Push Health, that was much quicker than going to the doctor.
I know some places that quit filling prescriptions. Walmart near me filled my order. A week later they would not fill the order for my father-in-law.

[Linked Image]

"Man is still a hunter, still a simple searcher after meat..." Robert C. Ruark
Re: Ivermectin Treatment for COVID May Become Accessible in Tennessee [Re: TurkeyHunter] #8575477 04/10/22 05:03 PM
S
Simple Searcher Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by TurkeyHunter
What is the latest on Ivermectin for Covid? I don’t even pay attention anymore.

I have talked to two different doctors (they may have been dingbats) that said there is no real study that shows that it helps. But they would prescribe it if someone insisted.
One said that people get better without it all of the time, but if they take ivermectin they claim that it saved them.

[Linked Image]

"Man is still a hunter, still a simple searcher after meat..." Robert C. Ruark
Re: Ivermectin Treatment for COVID May Become Accessible in Tennessee [Re: pertnear] #8575483 04/10/22 05:12 PM
T
TPACK Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
T
Our Dr. would not prescribe it (Ivermectin) when my wife had Omicron 4 months ago. Said it would not do any good at all. He could not prescribe Cholesterol meds (Statins) fast enough though when my test came back with high LDL. He was irritated when I questioned the risk of taking a Statin drug and the side effects associated with taking them. I told him I had got my information from the Internet and YouTube doctors which he didn`t seem to care for either. I actually think that lots of doctors were afraid of the consequences of prescribing Ivermectin.

Re: Ivermectin Treatment for COVID May Become Accessible in Tennessee [Re: TPACK] #8575539 04/10/22 06:51 PM
J
jeepercreeper Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
J
Originally Posted by TPACK
I told him I had got my information from the Internet and YouTube doctors

Imagine someone coming to your job and telling you are wrong because of what they read on the internet. Forget your years of education, experience, and research, a 30 second Youtube video and thread on THF is the truth.

Re: Ivermectin Treatment for COVID May Become Accessible in Tennessee [Re: jeepercreeper] #8575542 04/10/22 06:56 PM
TurkeyHunter Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by jeepercreeper

Imagine someone coming to your job and telling you are wrong because of what they read on the internet. Forget your years of education, experience, and research, a 30 second Youtube video and thread on THF is the truth.

Tractor Supply has most everything we need for medicine. If they don’t have it you can order it online. Have one of these on the way.

https://www.lasikathome.com/

[Linked Image]

To be determined
Re: Ivermectin Treatment for COVID May Become Accessible in Tennessee [Re: pertnear] #8575551 04/10/22 07:13 PM
N
ntxtrapper Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
N
rofl

Re: Ivermectin Treatment for COVID May Become Accessible in Tennessee [Re: pertnear] #8575563 04/10/22 07:46 PM
dogcatcher Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Doctor Google has any answer you want. He can change paddles in midstream without changing hands. Don't like that answer, there is an opposing view in the next link.

Combat Infantryman, the ultimate hunter where the prey shoots back.
_____________"Illegitimus non carborundum est"_______________

[Linked Image]
Re: Ivermectin Treatment for COVID May Become Accessible in Tennessee [Re: jeepercreeper] #8576160 04/11/22 04:09 PM
G
Gringo Bling Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
G

If I were a doctor, I'd also be annoyed if you told me how to do my job because someone on YouTube did it that way.

Re: Ivermectin Treatment for COVID May Become Accessible in Tennessee [Re: pertnear] #8576164 04/11/22 04:14 PM
R
reeltexan Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
R

Why? TV is flooded day and night with pharmaceutical advertising telling you to ask your doctor.

i purchased a prescription when that Omicron crap started. Now it looks like I'll never use them.

[Linked Image]

"Give me an Army of West Point graduates and I'll win a battle... Give me a handful of Texas Aggies and I'll win a war." - General Patton

Re: Ivermectin Treatment for COVID May Become Accessible in Tennessee [Re: Gringo Bling] #8576186 04/11/22 04:51 PM
R
rickt300 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Gringo Bling

If I were a doctor, I'd also be annoyed if you told me how to do my job because someone on YouTube did it that way.

You might also be annoyed if someone pointed out that you are just a schill for the pharmaceutical companies even if true. You might wonder why doctors are so afraid to prescribe drugs proven to be helpful over a vaccine that won't keep you from getting the virus, does not lessen symptoms and does not keep people from spreading the virus. But then asking people to actually think for themselves is a bridge too far.

Re: Ivermectin Treatment for COVID May Become Accessible in Tennessee [Re: rickt300] #8576202 04/11/22 05:07 PM
D
Dry Fire Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
D
Originally Posted by rickt300
You might also be annoyed if someone pointed out that you are just a schill for the pharmaceutical companies even if true. You might wonder why doctors are so afraid to prescribe drugs proven to be helpful over a vaccine that won't keep you from getting the virus, does not lessen symptoms and does not keep people from spreading the virus. But then asking people to actually think for themselves is a bridge too far.

Ivermectin has never been clinically proven in a peer reviewed study as a successful treatment for covid.

The latest large study results.
Link

Secondly please point out any vaccine that does not prevent you from becoming infected.

coffee spelled backwards is eeffoc. I don't give eeffoc until I have my morning coffee.
Re: Ivermectin Treatment for COVID May Become Accessible in Tennessee [Re: Dry Fire] #8576308 04/11/22 08:08 PM
P
Pitchfork Predator Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
P
Originally Posted by Dry Fire

Ivermectin has never been clinically proven in a peer reviewed study as a successful treatment for covid.

Link

Secondly please point out any vaccine that does not prevent you from becoming infected.

All of them……peer reviewed by brain washed or scared to be fired peers……if someone needs point this out to you…..teaching reason to ignorance is a waste of life minutes….

Marc C. Helfrich
Retirement Planner

www.insured-wealth.com
469-323-8920
Re: Ivermectin Treatment for COVID May Become Accessible in Tennessee [Re: Gringo Bling] #8576327 04/11/22 08:42 PM
T
TPACK Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Gringo Bling

I never said he was wrong or tried to tell him how to do his job. I only wanted his opinion about the side effect from taking statin drugs long term and that I had my concerns from what I had read. All doctors should be able to answer ANY and ALL questions you have about a medication they are going to put you on for the rest of your life regardless of how and where you got your information about the medication. If they are not willing to do that, you should get up, walk out and change doctors. Just because information came from the internet or YouTube doesn`t mean that it can`t be good and accurate information either. If they can`t take the heat.... get out of the kitchen.

Re: Ivermectin Treatment for COVID May Become Accessible in Tennessee [Re: Pitchfork Predator] #8576534 04/12/22 03:15 AM
Bee'z Offline
The Beedazzler
The Beedazzler
Originally Posted by Pitchfork Predator

Link

All of them……peer reviewed by brain washed or scared to be fired peers……if someone needs point this out to you…..teaching reason to ignorance is a waste of life minutes….

Preach it Sir...

[Linked Image]
Re: Ivermectin Treatment for COVID May Become Accessible in Tennessee [Re: pertnear] #8576553 04/12/22 03:56 AM
dogcatcher Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Considering that the death rate is so small, is it the Ivermectin that saved them or that 99% recovers without anything factor? The studies I looked at mostly discussed minor cases of Covid. At 1% death rate, the odds are that if you rub dirt on your forehead it will save you from dying of Covid.

The thought of dying scares people, Covid has created a new phobia, Coronaphobia. People are grabbing at "lifesavers" thinking they are going to die. Guess what, when your time is up, that lifesaver will only give you a short term piece of mind. up

Combat Infantryman, the ultimate hunter where the prey shoots back.
_____________"Illegitimus non carborundum est"_______________

[Linked Image]
Re: Ivermectin Treatment for COVID May Become Accessible in Tennessee [Re: Dry Fire] #8585099 04/25/22 04:37 PM
R
rickt300 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
R

Link

That would be any of the MRNA vaccines for Covid. Have you been keeping your head in the sand? Biden voter?

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=MRNA+vaccines+do+not+prevent+infection&t=newext&ia=web

As for Ivermectin it seems the fake news media is all you worship.

https://www.thedesertreview.com/opi...a37d9a8-1fb2-11ec-a94b-47343582647b.html

https://www.nextbigfuture.com/2021/...over-ivermectin-and-killing-indians.html

https://www.thedesertreview.com/new...a3be6b2-c31f-11eb-836d-2722d2325a08.html

Re: Ivermectin Treatment for COVID May Become Accessible in Tennessee [Re: rickt300] #8585115 04/25/22 05:03 PM
D
Dry Fire Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
D

If you hadn't fallen asleep during science class you would know there isn't a single vaccine that prevents you from getting infected. The vaccine strengthens your immune system to fight off the infection. But you still get infected. So again, find me any vaccine that prevents infection or just keep reading your fake news.

coffee spelled backwards is eeffoc. I don't give eeffoc until I have my morning coffee.
Re: Ivermectin Treatment for COVID May Become Accessible in Tennessee [Re: Dry Fire] #8585125 04/25/22 05:13 PM
R
rickt300 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
R

If you hadn't fallen asleep during science class you would know there isn't a single vaccine that prevents you from getting infected. The vaccine strengthens your immune system to fight off the infection. But you still get infected. So again, find me any vaccine that prevents infection or just keep reading your fake news.

You are truly a Biden voter. The MRNA "vaccines" are not vaccines at all. They do not strengthen your immune system. Actual vaccines do this;

Vaccine
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A vaccine is a biological preparation that provides active acquired immunity to a particular infectious disease.[1] A vaccine typically contains an agent that resembles a disease-causing microorganism and is often made from weakened or killed forms of the microbe, its toxins, or one of its surface proteins. The agent stimulates the body's immune system to recognize the agent as a threat, destroy it, and to further recognize and destroy any of the microorganisms associated with that agent that it may encounter in the future. Vaccines can be prophylactic (to prevent or ameliorate the effects of a future infection by a natural or "wild" pathogen), or therapeutic (to fight a disease that has already occurred, such as cancer).[2][3][4][5] Some vaccines offer full sterilizing immunity, in which infection is prevented completely.[6]

The administration of vaccines is called vaccination. Vaccination is the most effective method of preventing infectious diseases;[7] widespread immunity due to vaccination is largely responsible for the worldwide eradication of smallpox and the restriction of diseases such as polio, measles, and tetanus from much of the world. The effectiveness of vaccination has been widely studied and verified;[8] for example, vaccines that have proven effective include the influenza vaccine,[9] the HPV vaccine,[10] and the chickenpox vaccine.[11] The World Health Organization (WHO) reports that licensed vaccines are currently available for twenty-five different preventable infections.[12]

The terms vaccine and vaccination are derived from Variolae vaccinae (smallpox of the cow), the term devised by Edward Jenner (who both developed the concept of vaccines and created the first vaccine) to denote cowpox. He used the phrase in 1798 for the long title of his Inquiry into the Variolae vaccinae Known as the Cow Pox, in which he described the protective effect of cowpox against smallpox.[13] In 1881, to honor Jenner, Louis Pasteur proposed that the terms should be extended to cover the new protective inoculations then being developed.[14] The science of va

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaccine

Last edited by rickt300; 04/25/22 05:15 PM.
Re: Ivermectin Treatment for COVID May Become Accessible in Tennessee [Re: rickt300] #8585127 04/25/22 05:15 PM
Big Sprocket Bob
Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob

You are truly a Biden voter. The MRNA "vaccines" are not vaccines at all. They do not strengthen your immune system. Actual vaccines do this;

My doctor pretty much said the same thing. he also said he had no problem prescribing ivermectin.

[Linked Image]

Ultra MAGA '24.
Re: Ivermectin Treatment for COVID May Become Accessible in Tennessee [Re: bigbob_ftw] #8585141 04/25/22 05:35 PM
BOBO the Clown Offline
kind of a big deal
kind of a big deal
Originally Posted by bigbob_ftw

My doctor pretty much said the same thing. he also said he had no problem prescribing ivermectin.

mRNA is basically making your body create the rabbit for the greyhounds to case. Unfortunately that rabbit can be highly dangerous to certain people. With that said it only trains them to chase and attack a very very very specific rabbit. The effectiveness and long term side effects will be debated throughout history.

On flip the long term history and safety of Ivermectin is decades old.

I still can’t believe Dry Fire is still here after publicly telling people they should be jobless and loose all medical abilities for NOT taking the jab.

Same guy that got on the kid thread and ran his mouth too. Pre-adolescent Kids have a higher chance of dying in Chicago via firearms then Covid, yet he still ran his mouth.

That little speck of brn in chicken # is still chicken #.

Those so quick to toss their liberties and also try to force others should move to a place that will happily take them a way. China needs a few of ours

Donate to TX Youth hunting program.... better to donate then to waste it in taxes

https://secure.qgiv.com/for/gtgoh/mobile
Re: Ivermectin Treatment for COVID May Become Accessible in Tennessee [Re: dogcatcher] #8585145 04/25/22 05:40 PM
BOBO the Clown Offline
kind of a big deal
kind of a big deal
Originally Posted by dogcatcher
Considering that the death rate is so small, is it the Ivermectin that saved them or that 99% recovers without anything factor? The studies I looked at mostly discussed minor cases of Covid. At 1% death rate, the odds are that if you rub dirt on your forehead it will save you from dying of Covid.

The thought of dying scares people, Covid has created a new phobia, Coronaphobia. People are grabbing at "lifesavers" thinking they are going to die. Guess what, when your time is up, that lifesaver will only give you a short term piece of mind. up

It’s either or, but ivermectin has had decades of safety backing and is generic. I’d pay $40 again to only have Covid 2.5 days for me and 1day for my wife.

Donate to TX Youth hunting program.... better to donate then to waste it in taxes

https://secure.qgiv.com/for/gtgoh/mobile
Re: Ivermectin Treatment for COVID May Become Accessible in Tennessee [Re: BOBO the Clown] #8585148 04/25/22 05:42 PM
Big Sprocket Bob
Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Originally Posted by BOBO the Clown
Originally Posted by dogcatcher

It’s either or, but ivermectin has had decades of safety backing and is generic. I’d pay $40 to only have Covid 2.5 days for me and 1day for my wife.

Horse paster! hammer

[Linked Image]

Ultra MAGA '24.
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide