Print Thread
Chris Salcedo gone? #8561228 03/21/22 03:23 PM
P
PappawRock Offline OP
THF Trophy Hunter
OP Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
P
I turned on WBAP awhile ago and some other dude was on, and didn't mention anything about filling in for Salcedo...his website doesn't list WBAP this morning, and if you type in WBAP on the search deal, it says no results found...he was a good dude - I wish him well wherever he winds up...

Re: Chris Salcedo gone? [Re: PappawRock] #8561237 03/21/22 03:30 PM
R
retfuz Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
R
He has a daily show on Newmax at 4 PM

Last edited by retfuz; 03/21/22 03:31 PM.
Re: Chris Salcedo gone? [Re: PappawRock] #8561245 03/21/22 03:36 PM
J
Jimbo1 Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
J
Always liked him. Hope everything is alright.

FJB - Lets Go Brandon
BBB - Bring Back Better
Awake - Not Woke!
Re: Chris Salcedo gone? [Re: PappawRock] #8561537 03/21/22 10:40 PM
T
Tin Head Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
T
he seemed alright , I liked that he didnt seem to tow the line like the others there. I dont know if something bigger is coming but major media started to regroup and send employees to other organizations , now it seems to be happening the same way on the local level. Seems like all the ones not towing the line are being moved and replaced with those that will tow the line. I usually listen to talk radio on the drive home and that has recently went south with the folks being replaced and no word on where or why. If I wanted to listen to shaun hanity I would of tuned into fox news. Rick Roberts , really needs to retire......

[Linked Image]
Re: Chris Salcedo gone? [Re: Tin Head] #8561565 03/21/22 11:20 PM
J
Jimbo1 Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
J
Originally Posted by Tin Head
he seemed alright , I liked that he didnt seem to tow the line like the others there. I dont know if something bigger is coming but major media started to regroup and send employees to other organizations , now it seems to be happening the same way on the local level. Seems like all the ones not towing the line are being moved and replaced with those that will tow the line. I usually listen to talk radio on the drive home and that has recently went south with the folks being replaced and no word on where or why. If I wanted to listen to shaun hanity I would of tuned into fox news. Rick Roberts , really needs to retire......

Funny that a lot of previous FOX News folks are now on Newsmax. Agree on Rick Roberts. I'm sick of hearing him talk about being raised by his grandparents and being "emancipated" at 15.

Last edited by Jimbo1; 03/21/22 11:22 PM.

FJB - Lets Go Brandon
BBB - Bring Back Better
Awake - Not Woke!
Re: Chris Salcedo gone? [Re: Jimbo1] #8561568 03/21/22 11:24 PM
T
Tin Head Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
T
Originally Posted by Jimbo1

Funny that a lot of previous FOX News folks are now on Newsmax. Agree on Rick Roberts. I'm sick of hearing him talk about being raised by his grandparents and being "emancipated" at 15.

yeup grin

[Linked Image]
Re: Chris Salcedo gone? [Re: PappawRock] #8561582 03/21/22 11:37 PM
J
JCB Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
J
Chris has been off the air on WBAP for at least a week now. He announced he was leaving on his show and the reason given was to spend more time with his family. He said he asked to be released from his contract and they agreed to do so. He made it sound like they were splitting ways on good terms and even had his big boss on his show who praised him in many ways. I am sure there is more to the story but thats what he told on the air his last day.

Re: Chris Salcedo gone? [Re: JCB] #8561603 03/21/22 11:59 PM
T
Tin Head Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
T
Originally Posted by JCB
Chris has been off the air on WBAP for at least a week now. He announced he was leaving on his show and the reason given was to spend more time with his family. He said he asked to be released from his contract and they agreed to do so. He made it sound like they were splitting ways on good terms and even had his big boss on his show who praised him in many ways. I am sure there is more to the story but thats what he told on the air his last day.

well that is good news. I still feel like there is major changes going on in the industry though. I kinda thought ,well maybe his wife made him get a real job. roflmao

[Linked Image]
Re: Chris Salcedo gone? [Re: Jimbo1] #8561798 03/22/22 03:49 AM
S
Sailor Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
S

And his grandmother was the smartest women he knew..And first to graduate college.
His son in law, is a K-9 officer. bla-bla-bla. oh yea, his grandfather was a high sheriff.. Dang it gets old.

Re: Chris Salcedo gone? [Re: JCB] #8561806 03/22/22 04:28 AM
P
PappawRock Offline OP
THF Trophy Hunter
OP Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
P
Originally Posted by JCB

That clears it up - thanks JCB!

Re: Chris Salcedo gone? [Re: Sailor] #8561982 03/22/22 02:25 PM
J
jsteve Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Sailor

And his grandmother was the smartest women he knew..And first to graduate college.
His son in law, is a K-9 officer. bla-bla-bla. oh yea, his grandfather was a high sheriff.. Dang it gets old.

Glad I aint the only one. Gets old quick.

2 Thessalonians 1:6-10
In these verses, there are dire consequences for NOT obeying the gospel. What the world claims as "saved" isn't gonna cut it! Learn what it is, in an eye opening true story, "Muscle and a Shovel", by Michael Shank.
Re: Chris Salcedo gone? [Re: Sailor] #8562679 03/23/22 12:11 PM
S
soooo Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
S
Originally Posted by Sailor

Would he happen to have a law degree?

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide