Forums46
Topics537,942
Posts9,730,895
Members87,051
Most Online25,604
Feb 12th, 2024
Print Thread
Page 17 of 20 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 20
Re: In solidarity with the canadian truckers [Re: bigbob_ftw] #8536829 02/21/22 04:07 AM
Bee'z Online Happy
The Beedazzler
Online Happy
The Beedazzler
popcorn

[Linked Image]
Re: In solidarity with the canadian truckers [Re: FamousAmos] #8536832 02/21/22 04:09 AM
B
BigfootWallace Offline
Tracker
Tracker
B
Originally Posted by FamousAmos
Originally Posted by BigfootWallace
Word salad. If you can't back up the crap you say stop spewing it.

Typical RINO

What “crap” have I spewed that I need to back up? I am happy to explain anything? I thought I have clearly explained myself but I must be mistaken.

Give me one specific that I might elaborate.

You have only been asked 17 times what other country you deem as good as/better than the USA.

Pretty simple, let's hear it.

Re: In solidarity with the canadian truckers [Re: Jimbo1] #8536833 02/21/22 04:11 AM
F
FamousAmos Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
F
“I believe most THF'ers would say the USA is the ‘best of the best.’

Without a doubt!!!

“And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.”
‭‭Micah‬ ‭6:8‬
Re: In solidarity with the canadian truckers [Re: BigfootWallace] #8536838 02/21/22 04:14 AM
F
FamousAmos Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
F

Typical RINO

What “crap” have I spewed that I need to back up? I am happy to explain anything? I thought I have clearly explained myself but I must be mistaken.

You have only been asked 17 times what other country you deem as good as/better than the USA.

And I have answered at least three times that I am not sufficiently knowledgeable to identify the best of all nations. I have dear friends from Germany, Serbia, Tanzania, Portugal, and elsewhere who think their countries are superior to ours. While I disagree I stop short of embracing the philosophy of American Exceptionalism.

“And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.”
Re: In solidarity with the canadian truckers [Re: FamousAmos] #8536841 02/21/22 04:19 AM
B
BigfootWallace Offline
Tracker
Tracker
B

Typical RINO

And I have answered at least three times that I am not sufficiently knowledgeable to identify the best of all nations. I have dear friends from Germany, Serbia, Tanzania, Portugal, and elsewhere who think their countries are superior to ours. While I disagree I stop short of embracing the philosophy of American Exceptionalism.

Have your "friends" ever read a map? You could put all those countries together and they wouldn't come close to our geographic diversity. Much less our personal freedoms. I'm sure all your "friends" have real sick gun collections.

Nice word salad though, you're good at those.

Re: In solidarity with the canadian truckers [Re: bigbob_ftw] #8536844 02/21/22 04:22 AM
Bee'z Online Happy
The Beedazzler
Online Happy
The Beedazzler
This philosophy of American Exeptionalism is [censored] [censored]. This is where you screwed up and are wrong. Take that [censored] and get an airplane ticket to your friends house as we have no use for you here.

[Linked Image]
Re: In solidarity with the canadian truckers [Re: bigbob_ftw] #8536849 02/21/22 04:27 AM
J
Jimbo1 Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
J
"An American flag flies from the front wall of my house. I pledge my allegiance, stand for the National Anthem, recite the pledge of allegiance along with others, observe national holidays with more than a back yard BBQ, and most everything any other patriotic person does."

All of that is nice but doesn't mean you're a patriot. I'm sure most all of the sorry azzed Dems do the same. By not being capable of saying your country is the best says it all.
It's what's in your heart that counts.

FJB - Lets Go Brandon
BBB - Bring Back Better
Awake - Not Woke!
Re: In solidarity with the canadian truckers [Re: Bee'z] #8536851 02/21/22 04:29 AM
F
FamousAmos Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
F
Originally Posted by 2Beez
This philosophy of American Exeptionalism is [censored] [censored]. This is where you screwed up and are wrong. Take that [censored] and get an airplane ticket to your friends house as we have no use for you here.

Nah. I think I’ll stay and vote my conscience to work toward what’s best for me and my neighbor.

Re: In solidarity with the canadian truckers [Re: Jimbo1] #8536854 02/21/22 04:31 AM
F
FamousAmos Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
F
[spoiler][/spoiler]“ By not being capable of saying your country is the best says it all.”

What if blindly saying my country is the best is nothing more that a naive error?

“ All of that is nice but doesn't mean you're a patriot.”

What constitutes a patriot?

Last edited by FamousAmos; 02/21/22 04:32 AM.

Re: In solidarity with the canadian truckers [Re: bigbob_ftw] #8536859 02/21/22 04:34 AM
Bee'z Online Happy
The Beedazzler
Online Happy
The Beedazzler
You just confirmed you have not a clue. I knew you didn't 30 minutes ago based on previous post.

[Linked Image]
Re: In solidarity with the canadian truckers [Re: FamousAmos] #8536862 02/21/22 04:36 AM
J
Jimbo1 Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
J
[spoiler][/spoiler]“ By not being capable of saying your country is the best says it all.”

What if blindly saying my country is the best is nothing more that a naive error?

Good grief...just own it!

FJB - Lets Go Brandon
BBB - Bring Back Better
Awake - Not Woke!
Re: In solidarity with the canadian truckers [Re: Jimbo1] #8536863 02/21/22 04:36 AM
F
FamousAmos Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
F
“ It's what's in your heart that counts.”

On this we completely agree.

Re: In solidarity with the canadian truckers [Re: FamousAmos] #8536866 02/21/22 04:40 AM
Bee'z Online Happy
The Beedazzler
Online Happy
The Beedazzler

Loaded question. What do you consider a patriot is a trans commander or a not really trans Rachel Levine who is infact a man. It is a disgrace

[Linked Image]
Re: In solidarity with the canadian truckers [Re: Bee'z] #8536874 02/21/22 04:43 AM
Bee'z Online Happy
The Beedazzler
Online Happy
The Beedazzler
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Re: In solidarity with the canadian truckers [Re: hogwart] #8536878 02/21/22 04:48 AM
N
NORML as can be Online Content
^^Cut the Cord^^
Online Content
^^Cut the Cord^^
N
Originally Posted by hogwart
Originally Posted by NORML as can be
Originally Posted by bigbob_ftw
Originally Posted by Thundervee
I’ve seen pics of her in the hospital, so she was definitely injured. The Ottawa police have been lying about a whole lot, this will bite them in the azz in the long run.

No it won't. The people of Canada have already lost.

People of Canada are weak.

Like you did when Biden stole your election?

I would think you of all people would understand. The truckers did not give up, they retreated to live and fight another day.

It makes no sense to stand toe to toe with violent armed police when you are unarmed.
There are other ways to counter them.

Now maybe we are wrong but we are not a violent people, we believe we can win without escalating as the police have done.

You may consider us weak, but who is the weaker, he who stands against tyranny unarmed or he who takes up arms against his fellow man?

You Let them take your guns and look what happen. Those that ran you over with horses and stole your rights Aren't Fellow Men they are Traitors.

(R-TX) .-- " TCNN CURL CRLB VFF VRNO AYR SNDL CGC TLRY MSOS "

_=====___=________==-

Re: In solidarity with the canadian truckers [Re: Bee'z] #8536880 02/21/22 04:48 AM
F
FamousAmos Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
F
You just confirmed you have not a clue. I knew you didn't 30 minutes ago based on previous post.

Maybe, just maybe, I can one day be as knowledgeable, insightful, and discerning as you.

Have a good night.

Re: In solidarity with the canadian truckers [Re: FamousAmos] #8536883 02/21/22 04:51 AM
Bee'z Online Happy
The Beedazzler
Online Happy
The Beedazzler

Maybe, just maybe, I can one day be as knowledgeable, insightful, and discerning as you.

Have a good night.

Typical talk down from your perch a liberal would do. Great thing is I could care less and call something what it is when I see it. Good day Sir

[Linked Image]
Re: In solidarity with the canadian truckers [Re: NORML as can be] #8536920 02/21/22 07:27 AM
H
hogwart Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
H
You Let them take your guns and look what happen. Those that ran you over with horses and stole your rights Aren't Fellow Men they are Traitors.

No one took my guns. And those who had guns taken did not give them up freely

One thing I do agree with you on, they are traitors. Both Trudeau and Biden have sold out their countries.

But the problem remains here as it does there. They lied and cheated to gain office and now we both have a problem.

I would rather work with my neighbors to eliminate our problems then to point fingers to make myself feel powerful when I am not.

The power lies not with the individual but with the collective. But our collective has been diluted by outsiders brought here at our expense and paid by our government to back their play.

A bit like what Biden is trying to do now by busing illegals all over the US and giving them jobs and a place to live at your expense.

I'd be careful about judging others as weak when you know nothing of our situation.
But it that's what it takes for you to get through your day, I have no problem with letting you think that.

Have a nice day.

Do for yourself as much as you can, eat what nature provides as much as you can. This is the key to sleeping well and living long.
Re: In solidarity with the canadian truckers [Re: bigbob_ftw] #8536932 02/21/22 11:03 AM
H
Hudbone Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
H
If not American exceptionalism, how would you prefer America's output and value to the world be recognized? American mediocrity, American horribleness, American somewhat good?

Living in a country where charitable contributions are amazing considering our tax burdens, that we saved the western world from speaking German all while also keeping the Japanese from over running China (maybe a mistake as I look back), a nation that has been at the forefront of more medical innovations than half the world (maybe more) and brought us Dolly Parton, makes me more than humbly proud. Considering much of the world's modern travel innovations (think Wilbur & Orville), industrial efficiencies and so many other benefits have been brought to mankind directly because of American exceptionalism, this world is a better place because of the paradigm shift brought on by the European conquest of the land mass now referred to as being America. Manifest destiny may well have been to the immediate detriment of the backward civilizations overrun by the "hostile" invaders, but the whole world ended up benefiting from it. Sure beats the heck outta the marauding Comanches expanding their territory through cruel intimidation, putting baby heads on spears, raping women and killing off all of the males when they took over places.

You would think if there was this "golden" country so much better than this one, that ol' well read, patriotic and allowed to worship however he wants to Famous Amos would come up with it easily. Just where is this glowing example of something anywhere similar to our scale (it's not Tanzania) and so much better? Say it three times and then follow up with the obvious truth - there is some place better, there is some place better, there is some place better, only there isn't. No doubt America is not perfect. Nowhere near it, but there is no other country on this planet that has benefitted downtrodden and vulnerable populations to the extent of this great country.

Re: In solidarity with the canadian truckers [Re: hogwart] #8536934 02/21/22 11:05 AM
H
Hudbone Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
H
Originally Posted by hogwart

No one took my guns. And those who had guns taken did not give them up freely

One thing I do agree with you on, they are traitors. Both Trudeau and Biden have sold out their countries.

But the problem remains here as it does there. They lied and cheated to gain office and now we both have a problem.

I would rather work with my neighbors to eliminate our problems then to point fingers to make myself feel powerful when I am not.

The power lies not with the individual but with the collective. But our collective has been diluted by outsiders brought here at our expense and paid by our government to back their play.

A bit like what Biden is trying to do now by busing illegals all over the US and giving them jobs and a place to live at your expense.

I'd be careful about judging others as weak when you know nothing of our situation.
But it that's what it takes for you to get through your day, I have no problem with letting you think that.

Have a nice day.

Hogwart is in a tough position. I don't think we'll ever truly understand the Canucks. I do some light there.

Re: In solidarity with the canadian truckers [Re: bigbob_ftw] #8536996 02/21/22 01:21 PM
D
ducknbass Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
D
A hill I won’t die on is the argument in which I missed last night.

Cookie dough I’ll read biblical patriotism if you listen to two podcast.

Podcast name is Just thinking. Excellent biblical podcast. The absolute best I’ve found.

Listen to the two part # 90, 91. Then #113

Re: In solidarity with the canadian truckers [Re: FamousAmos] #8537013 02/21/22 01:38 PM
BOBO the Clown Online Content
kind of a big deal
Online Content
kind of a big deal

Have a good night.

Well it would help if you understood history a little better so you could atleast try to defend your comments. 4 countries you gave have had lots of genocide. Serbia and Tanzania with in our life time. Hell Portuguese military has a rich culture of wiping out whole villages. Portuguese colonial war isn’t a pretty one.

Again you are on this thread defending human rights violations of tyranny, you started another thread on taking away gun rights and you constantly hide behind Religion while completely ignoring it’s part in the historical sins of the creation of USA, the same sins that you still try to make relevant today as reasoning for you antipathy with US

Donate to TX Youth hunting program.... better to donate then to waste it in taxes

https://secure.qgiv.com/for/gtgoh/mobile
Re: In solidarity with the canadian truckers [Re: dogcatcher] #8537020 02/21/22 01:42 PM
BOBO the Clown Online Content
kind of a big deal
Online Content
kind of a big deal
Originally Posted by dogcatcher
rofl

Are you going to try to tell us that the drone footage was Shetland ponies now…?

Donate to TX Youth hunting program.... better to donate then to waste it in taxes

https://secure.qgiv.com/for/gtgoh/mobile
Re: In solidarity with the canadian truckers [Re: bigbob_ftw] #8537022 02/21/22 01:47 PM
J.G. Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Famous Amos,

Watch and listen carefully. You missed the memo. Listen to a real President that loved thus country. He explains it all perfectly.

[Linked Image]
800 Yard Steel Range
Precision Rifle Instruction
Memberships and Classes Available
Re: In solidarity with the canadian truckers [Re: BOBO the Clown] #8537026 02/21/22 01:54 PM
H
Hudbone Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
H
Originally Posted by BOBO the Clown

Have a good night.

Well it would help if you understood history a little better so you could atleast try to defend your comments. 4 countries you gave have had lots of genocide. Serbia and Tanzania with in our life time. Hell Portuguese military has a rich culture of wiping out whole villages. Portuguese colonial war isn’t a pretty one.

Again you are on this thread defending human rights violations of tyranny, you started another thread on taking away gun rights and you constantly hide behind Religion while completely ignoring it’s part in the historical sins of the creation of USA, the same sins that you still try to make relevant today.

But, but, but there just has to be something better somewhere -"only there isn't".

Page 17 of 20 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 20
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide