Feb 12th, 2024
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Anyone getting the Covid shot? [Re: Erathkid] #8523123 02/04/22 09:34 PM
6InARowMakeItGo Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by Erathkid
Right to work states employers can force employees to get shots. They don't have to bake a wedding cake for a gay couple, they don't have to subject their employees to working around people that are unvaxed. You're free to work elsewhere. Free country and all. No one is forcing anyone to get a shot. Don't want to be a healthcare worker, don't get the shot. Don't want to be in the military? Don't get the shot. See how easy that is? Nobody is forcing you. So your whole 'strawman' argument falls flat.

Bless your heart

🍻
Re: Anyone getting the Covid shot? [Re: Pitchfork Predator] #8523130 02/04/22 09:48 PM
D
der Teufel Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Pitchfork Predator
….says the commie who tries to cancel the doctors opinion…..

[Linked Image]

I have two unwritten rules:
Re: Anyone getting the Covid shot? [Re: Grizz] #8523383 02/05/22 02:18 AM
N
ntxtrapper Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
N
Originally Posted by Grizz
Originally Posted by ntxtrapper
Interesting times these days.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucel...of-the-greatest-achievements-of-mankind/

This past week former U.S. President and current Mar-A-Lago resident Donald Trump has said that he got the Covid-19 booster shot and that Covid-19 vaccines work. In fact, on a TV show hosted by political commentator Candace Owens, Trump dubbed the Covid-19 vaccines as “one of the greatest achievements of mankind.”

To be fair, he focused most of the end of his Presidential term pushing these shots through the process so what else is he going to say?

He could have kept a more neutral stance. Instead he said it's one of the greatest achievements of mankind. That's a very strong statement. I keep waiting for someone on here to call him a dumb sheep or a commie for 100% promoting the vax but never happens. I guess folks are afraid to so he gets a pass. Anyone else making that statement would be crucified on here. Just an interesting observation that I couldn't help but make.

Re: Anyone getting the Covid shot? [Re: ntxtrapper] #8523432 02/05/22 03:22 AM
J
jeepercreeper Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
J

This past week former U.S. President and current Mar-A-Lago resident Donald Trump has said that he got the Covid-19 booster shot and that Covid-19 vaccines work. In fact, on a TV show hosted by political commentator Candace Owens, Trump dubbed the Covid-19 vaccines as “one of the greatest achievements of mankind.”

To be fair, he focused most of the end of his Presidential term pushing these shots through the process so what else is he going to say?

He could have kept a more neutral stance. Instead he said it's one of the greatest achievements of mankind. That's a very strong statement. I keep waiting for someone on here to call him a dumb sheep or a commie for 100% promoting the vax but never happens. I guess folks are afraid to so he gets a pass. Anyone else making that statement would be crucified on here. Just an interesting observation that I couldn't help but make.

Part of me wonders how things would have played out had Trump been re-elected. Maybe all of THF is sitting here vaxxed, boosted and thumbing their noses at the hippy libs.

Re: Anyone getting the Covid shot? [Re: ntxtrapper] #8523520 02/05/22 05:01 AM
M
missingAK Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
M

He's pandering for votes by highlighting one of his only accomplishments that the left MIGHT acknowledge.

"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing happened." Winston Churchill
Re: Anyone getting the Covid shot? [Re: missingAK] #8523524 02/05/22 05:03 AM
T
Tin Head Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
T
Originally Posted by missingAK

He's pandering for votes by highlighting one of his only accomplishments that the left MIGHT acknowledge.

up

[Linked Image]
Re: Anyone getting the Covid shot? [Re: missingAK] #8523538 02/05/22 05:34 AM
N
ndhunter Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
N
Originally Posted by missingAK

Trump gets booed at his own rallies when he mentions vaccines, you have to wonder who he is pandering to?

Re: Anyone getting the Covid shot? [Re: ntxtrapper] #8523544 02/05/22 05:57 AM
BOBO the Clown Offline
kind of a big deal
kind of a big deal

In theory it would of been one of the greatest mankind accomplishments. Unfortunately the actual product fell a little short of the promises.

He heeded bad advice. He Should of put a higher dollar amount on a cure not a vaccine, and put financial incentives for hospital recoveries vs diagnosing.

I dont think we the people would allow the same thing again, as the perception has changed. The unknown at the first of the outbreak shouldnt be over looked though, we just have to remember we are in hindsight now.

But as I mentioned the captain of the ship heeded bad advice and I think it will cost him in the primaries

Donate to TX Youth hunting program.... better to donate then to waste it in taxes

https://secure.qgiv.com/for/gtgoh/mobile
Re: Anyone getting the Covid shot? [Re: ntxtrapper] #8523546 02/05/22 06:10 AM
Grizz Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity

He doesn't have it in him to take a more neutral stance over something like this. He's an over-the-top kind of guy. He sees this as part of his legacy and he's going to go to the wall with it.

[Linked Image] [Linked Image]
Re: Anyone getting the Covid shot? [Re: Superduty] #8524681 02/06/22 03:44 PM
S
soooo Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
S

Re: Anyone getting the Covid shot? [Re: Superduty] #8524980 02/06/22 11:03 PM
T
Tin Head Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter