Forums46
Topics537,030
Posts9,719,598
Members86,989
Most Online25,604
Feb 12th, 2024
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: Yeah I’m going to be that guy making a Covid post… [Re: BOBO the Clown] #8518324 01/31/22 07:08 PM
J
Jgraider Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
J
Originally Posted by BOBO the Clown
Originally Posted by FamousAmos
Tell that to the many families who have buried their otherwise healthy loved ones.

Before having Covid, I had a .007% chance of dying from Covid. After having it twice it’s even less.

That’s just facts. Statistical facts. If you didn’t believe the same thing then you would be completely isolated from the world, as the high risk but Vaccinated still have a significantly higher chance of dying then me.

But you arent isolated, why?

Covid continues to be high risk for the high risk. That’s just the truth, brought to you by real statistics

A hard pill to swallow for mindnumb robots who take Fauci and CDC stats as the gospel. He probably has conference calls with NP every Monday morning, and wears his mask in his Prius even when he's by himself. You know the type.

Re: Yeah I’m going to be that guy making a Covid post… [Re: Jgraider] #8518327 01/31/22 07:14 PM
BOBO the Clown Offline
kind of a big deal
kind of a big deal
Originally Posted by Jgraider
Originally Posted by BOBO the Clown
Tell that to the many families who have buried their otherwise healthy loved ones.

Before having Covid, I had a .007% chance of dying from Covid. After having it twice it’s even less.

That’s just facts. Statistical facts. If you didn’t believe the same thing then you would be completely isolated from the world, as the high risk but Vaccinated still have a significantly higher chance of dying then me.

But you arent isolated, why?

Covid continues to be high risk for the high risk. That’s just the truth, brought to you by real statistics

A hard pill to swallow for mindnumb robots who take Fauci and CDC stats as the gospel. He probably has conference calls with NP every Monday morning, and wears his mask in his Prius even when he's by himself. You know the type.

Neither of them are living a life of isolation. It’s one thing to preach another to live it. That’s what it’s really about. If they were so scared of Covid their life activities would be greatly restricted. The vaxx statistics aren’t that impressive to reduce that kind of deep fear. It’s unfortunate people have died or suffered from Covid, we just can’t ignore the facts and stop living.

Donate to TX Youth hunting program.... better to donate then to waste it in taxes

https://secure.qgiv.com/for/gtgoh/mobile
Re: Yeah I’m going to be that guy making a Covid post… [Re: cbump] #8518348 01/31/22 07:33 PM
U
unclebubba Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
U
It seems famousamos is having knee-jerk emotional responses to seeing someone lose someone close to them. That's understandable, but it doesn't make it right. Yes, covid is real. Yes, it does kill some otherwise healthy people, yes, some in the medical community are taking advantage of the situation. My son was sent home on Thursday a week ago and was told to quarantine 5 days and then take a covid test. He had an upset stomach. Our society has lost our collective minds.

Re: Yeah I’m going to be that guy making a Covid post… [Re: cbump] #8518373 01/31/22 08:10 PM
H
Hudbone Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
H
If they were rightfully afraid of covid, they should all have been upset with an immigration policy promulgated by officials which let in millions (yes millions) without checking for it and then disbursing them all over the country.

If they were rightfully afraid of covid, they would be totally pizzed at officials who misled this into falsely believing mask were for their safety leading them to some sort of false sense of protection for their own safety. seems this only mled them into the wolves; den, if what they believed was actually true.

If they were rightfully afraid of covid, they would have believed the touted complete effectiveness of the unapproved vaccines by, once again, "officials". That sure didn't age out well.

if they were really rightfully afraid of covid, . . . .. - I could go on and on ad nauseum.

Last edited by Hudbone; 01/31/22 08:10 PM.
Re: Yeah I’m going to be that guy making a Covid post… [Re: cbump] #8518599 02/01/22 12:16 AM
T
Tin Head Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
T
@ the 30 second mark "famousamous" says we are loosing kids to the vaxxxine?
What gives.......

side note , the two clown in the video are like rogan and neil young , giving you controlled opposition. "KEEPING THEM STUPID AND DIVIDED"...

[Linked Image]
Re: Yeah I’m going to be that guy making a Covid post… [Re: 603Country] #8518631 02/01/22 12:43 AM
Duck_Hunter Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by 603Country
I’d be first in line to get a vaccine for the virus if such a thing existed. A vaccine is to provide immunity. These shots do not do that. I wish they did.

If…a true vaccine existed for this virus, like the one for Polio for example, I could be convinced that it should be mandatory.

Spoke with my youngest brother last night. He went to a funeral last week of a friend that died of the virus. He went to two funerals of his high school buddies that died of heart attacks a week or so after they got the “vaccine”. Our middle brother got the shot and had a near fatal heart attack a few weeks later.

I was chatting with the tennis coach last week. She seemed a bit down. I asked what the problem was, and she said she had gotten the booster and it gave her the virus immediately. She was very sick for a while. Then she said that she now had the inflammation of the heart lining.

I don’t want the virus and I don’t want the shots. But when and if a real vaccine shows up, I will get that.

She may have said that, but I don’t think that’s possible. The vaccine doesn’t contain the virus.

Originally Posted by bill oxner
I just turned it on . I was looking bird dogs in the butt this morning.

[Linked Image]
Re: Yeah I’m going to be that guy making a Covid post… [Re: FamousAmos] #8518718 02/01/22 02:34 AM
S
Sneaky Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
S

Otherwise healthy? Many families? You going to stick to that, in spite of what the rest of the world is aware of?

Re: Yeah I’m going to be that guy making a Covid post… [Re: Sneaky] #8518730 02/01/22 02:47 AM
6InARowMakeItGo Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by Sneaky

Otherwise healthy? Many families? You going to stick to that, in spite of what the rest of the world is aware of?

Of course he is. He’s a libtard. That’s what they do, they can’t think for themselves, whatever the cnn or pmsnbc tells them is what they roll with. They’re a lost cause at this point, every time they open their mouth or post, the ignorance flows freely.

🍻
Re: Yeah I’m going to be that guy making a Covid post… [Re: cbump] #8518765 02/01/22 03:40 AM
C
Curly Offline
Overrated
Overrated
C
I know just as many "vaxxed" people that supposedly have tested positive for COVID than un-vaxxed. Things that make you go scratch

Re: Yeah I’m going to be that guy making a Covid post… [Re: cbump] #8520582 02/02/22 07:56 PM
R
Remo Offline
Woodsman
Woodsman
R
Back to the OP, I finally joined up and got my Covid too, after all my commentary, lol. It's been like a cold and this is the 2nd day. Dosed on Ivermectin this morning just to see what it would do since it was 24 hours with basically unchanged statistics. Otherwise hitting vitamin C, zinc, etc. My oxy 98%, heart rate around 100 and fever running around 100Fdeg. I was out yesterday moving lumber around (just finishing 60ft of privacy fence) but got a little down after a while and just sat down to work on my jazz drums technique(needs a lot of work). Feels like tomorrow will be the last day of fever though.

Plenty of time to think about Fauci's (both the known and the highly suspected) involvement in the development of what was giving me this headache. And that gargantuan ego of his, jeez, it's just like with AIDs and others over the years. When drug companies were turned loose to advertise years ago, I had a bad, bad, feeling- and here we are. Getting sick also makes you really feel the damage being done by the mainstreamed misinformation being repeated mindlessly.

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide