Feb 12th, 2024
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Wayne May Have Lied [Re: The Dude Abides] #8492883 01/02/22 01:45 AM
JimBridger Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
Originally Posted by TXGUNNER308
Hey Pappybear...what TCM3 said ^^^. This has been my point all along!
Continue to slurp your Kool-Aid!!!

Just another deflection. I’m sure you’ll continue to complain while doing nothing to support the 2nd Amendment.

Last edited by Pappybear; 01/02/22 01:47 AM.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. Edmund Burke
Re: Wayne May Have Lied [Re: JimBridger] #8492907 01/02/22 02:25 AM
B
blkt2 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Pappybear
Tell me what they have done for gun rights in the last 12 months?

https://www.nraila.org/articles/20211217/nra-ila-winter-2021-litigation-newsletter

This pretty much demonstrates the problem with the NRA. Most of the things on the list you sent a link to are not things that the NRA did, they are things that other groups did and once they did the work the NRA rushes in and tries to get their name linked to it.

The NRA is there to represent the interest of it's members but that has taken a back seat to WLP trying his best to cling to power and keeping his face buried in the money trough. WLP needs to step aside because he is drawing to much heat and clouding the waters for the members. I stopped giving money to them and will not renew my membership with WLP still being a part of the day to day running's of the NRA.

Re: Wayne May Have Lied [Re: blkt2] #8492937 01/02/22 03:07 AM
GNTX Offline
Tracker
Tracker
Originally Posted by blkt2

https://www.nraila.org/articles/20211217/nra-ila-winter-2021-litigation-newsletter

This pretty much demonstrates the problem with the NRA. Most of the things on the list you sent a link to are not things that the NRA did, they are things that other groups did and once they did the work the NRA rushes in and tries to get their name linked to it.

The NRA is there to represent the interest of it's members but that has taken a back seat to WLP trying his best to cling to power and keeping his face buried in the money trough. WLP needs to step aside because he is drawing to much heat and clouding the waters for the members. I stopped giving money to them and will not renew my membership with WLP still being a part of the day to day running's of the NRA.

What he said. Not another penny from me while WLP is still in charge.

GOA and FPC get my donations at this time.

Last edited by GNTX; 01/02/22 03:08 AM.
Re: Wayne May Have Lied [Re: TXHOGSLAYER] #8492939 01/02/22 03:11 AM
GNTX Offline
Tracker
Tracker
Originally Posted by TXHOGSLAYER
Who [censored] cares? Bigger things going on right now. Do you have any thoughts of your own or are you only going to provide links in each and every one of your posts?

Not just posting links. Posting the entire article text which is a violation of copyright. Doesn’t matter if you agree or not with the source, they still have copyrights to their material. I reported this once, but no action was taken.

Re: Wayne May Have Lied [Re: TCM3] #8493041 01/02/22 06:18 AM
N
ntxtrapper Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
N
Originally Posted by TCM3
The NRA is kind of like the USA...
The idea and people are great, its just the leadership seems to lack spine/integrity sometimes.

I haven't given up on my country because we have an addled minded president, because I love my country. I also won't give up on the NRA because they have a douche as a CEO. All the other gun rights groups are jokes to the Senators and Reps and don't have [censored] for influence.

Re: Wayne May Have Lied [Re: GNTX] #8493109 01/02/22 01:57 PM
JimBridger Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
Originally Posted by GNTX

And that’s the same type of reasoning that put a feeble minded anti gun President in the White House.

As far as the assertion that others did the work that the NRA took credit for, did they have the clout to reach a favorable outcome without the NRA’s backing?

Last edited by Pappybear; 01/02/22 02:33 PM.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. Edmund Burke
Re: Wayne May Have Lied [Re: JimBridger] #8493295 01/02/22 05:09 PM
The Dude Abides Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Hey Pappybear...what TCM3 said ^^^. This has been my point all along!
Continue to slurp your Kool-Aid!!!

Just another deflection. I’m sure you’ll continue to complain while doing nothing to support the 2nd Amendment.

Get off your high horse DB. Just face it, NRA leadership is a joke. You don’t see other pro rights gun groups facing scrutiny. Who I support is none of your business.

Slurp, slurp, slurp!!!

Originally Posted by Superduty
I am still looking for the perfect apron, one with reinforced knee areas would be perfect.

Re: Wayne May Have Lied [Re: The Dude Abides] #8493314 01/02/22 05:31 PM
JimBridger Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
You never offer any substance in your childish responses, just deflection, 4 letter slurs and gibberish.

Last edited by Pappybear; 01/02/22 05:45 PM.

Re: Wayne May Have Lied [Re: JimBridger] #8493438 01/02/22 09:07 PM
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
You never offer any substance in your childish responses, just deflection, 4 letter slurs and gibberish.

Neither have you! I don’t have to justify my comments to the likes of you. Move on, you’re dismissed.

I am still looking for the perfect apron, one with reinforced knee areas would be perfect.

Re: Wayne May Have Lied [Re: soooo] #8493468 01/02/22 09:52 PM
JimBridger Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
PFFT

Re: Wayne May Have Lied [Re: soooo] #8493700 01/03/22 05:43 AM
B
blkt2 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
B
^^^ If you believe that members or former members of the NRA questioning their support for the NRA ( an organization that has had decades-long issues of corruption) is the reason why Biden is sitting in the white house then you must think like a woman or a Democrat.

Most of the NRA's problems would disappear overnight if Wayne LaPierre stepped down but he won't because he has wrapped the organization around himself to benefit himself and to enrich himself. The NRA no longer represents its members and while the NRA may have had some political clout it is being squandered buying favors to keep Wayne LaPierre's butt out of prison.

Other gun organizations have realized that where we want to be will never be achieved through legislation and it will only be achieved by going through the courts. The NRA cockblocks as best as the can but will be grudgingly write a letter of support for the other organizations goals once it's become apparent that the other organizations have some power that the NRA can no longer control. Meanwhile WLP and the NRA stick with meaningless posturing and rhetoric.

Re: Wayne May Have Lied [Re: soooo] #8493912 01/03/22 03:31 PM
JimBridger Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
blkt2, you misunderstood what I meant by the reason Biden is President comment.
It is not the questioning by NRA members or former members. They should let their feelings be known to the NRA directly. As a Patron Life member of the NRA I have made it know to the NRA that I am concerned over the allegations against Wayne LaPierre and called for his resignation as Executive Vice President. I don’t however condemn the entire organization. I continue to give them my support because of the greater good they have done and still do for hunters, law enforcement agencies and law abiding gun owners.
I believe that Lt. Col. Oliver North feels the same way. Lt. Col. North is credited for bring the problems with Wayne LaPierre to the attention of the membership and as a result he resigned as the NRA President yet he still remains as an elected member of the board of directors. Semper Fi

The OP posted an article published by an anti- gun organization which stated that Wayne LaPierre may have lied. This is exactly the tactics that the Democrats have used before to eliminate their biggest threats.
Remember Harry statement that he heard that Mitt Romney hadn’t paid taxes for the past 10 years. It was a total lie but the media broadcasted it like it was the truth. The Russia Gate conspiracy and Covid were used effectively against President Trump to sway voters. The results of these smears help put the babbling fool Biden in the White House.
I’ve posted facts about the NRA’s accomplishments. All of the NRA opposition stated in this thread has been nothing but rhetoric.
I asked for specific accompaniments of the other pro 2nd Amendment groups. The answer was crickets followed by more rhetoric.
For the record I am a member of GOA, NAGR, and the 2nd Amendment Foundation. I have not found any of these other groups to be as effective as the NRA. This may come in time but it hasn’t yet.

Re: Wayne May Have Lied [Re: JimBridger] #8494072 01/03/22 06:38 PM
JimBridger Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
Harry Reid’s statement on the floor of congress

Re: Wayne May Have Lied [Re: soooo] #8494140 01/03/22 07:39 PM
S
soooo Offline OP
THF Trophy Hunter
OP Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
S

Know your enemy is a concept beyond the comprehension of some,it seems to me. I found The Trace while searching for info on why Oliver North resigned and what role Lapew played. I've never been impressed by Wayne. Never.

I joined in June of 1970. Went Life in about '76, and have been a Benefactor for several years. I haven't left the NRA, but the NRA has been leaving me for some years and I don't like it.

And Trump is no longer POTUS. But he and Wayne are buddies. stir

Re: Wayne May Have Lied [Re: soooo] #8494162 01/03/22 08:05 PM
JimBridger Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker

[Linked Image]

Re: Wayne May Have Lied [Re: ntxtrapper] #8495665 01/05/22 03:30 PM
4Weight Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
Originally Posted by ntxtrapper
The NRA is the only game in town for federal legislation. They are a powerhouse in Washington. Not supporting them, if you're a firearm owner and want to keep them, is foolish. I don't give two rips about their internal issues. I just don't want liberal hippy sons of bitches to legislate my ownership away. The NRA is the best money spent to accomplish that task.

THIS ^^^^^

Re: Wayne May Have Lied [Re: soooo] #8496719 01/06/22 06:41 PM
S
soooo Offline OP
THF Trophy Hunter
OP Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
S

Re: Wayne May Have Lied [Re: GNTX] #8510548 01/22/22 02:41 PM
GNTX Offline
Tracker
Tracker
Originally Posted by GNTX

More details about WLP’s malfeasance in this video…

https://youtu.be/5H3Ojbxzr9o

Re: Wayne May Have Lied [Re: soooo] #8510858 01/22/22 11:32 PM
E
Earl Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
E
I've got a life membership...I hate WLP and wish he'd go away (kind of like Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Shumer and Jerry Jones) but all for different reasons. I'm younger than them all so just will outlive their asses and be happy....would trade the whole lot of them to have my Dad back though....hell I'd trade the whole lot of them just to get Meat Loaf back.

Earl

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Re: Wayne May Have Lied [Re: soooo] #8611172 06/02/22 11:00 PM
N
ntxtrapper Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
N
We’re about to find out how gun owners not supporting the NRA works out for them.

Re: Wayne May Have Lied [Re: ntxtrapper] #8611307 06/03/22 01:31 AM
JimBridger Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
We’re about to find out how gun owners not supporting the NRA works out for them.

up

Re: Wayne May Have Lied [Re: soooo] #8611450 06/03/22 10:12 AM
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
NRA is an eff’n joke and a money grab with WLP at the helm. Not another dime from me.

Re: Wayne May Have Lied [Re: soooo] #8611656 06/03/22 02:56 PM
68rustbucket Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
My 5 year membership is due for renewal. I’d more inclined to renew if WLP was sent down the road.
Haven’t heard anything from NRA recently.

Re: Wayne May Have Lied [Re: ntxtrapper] #8611825 06/03/22 06:58 PM
10 Gauge Online Content
Extreme Tracker
Online Content
Extreme Tracker
The NRA is the only game in town for federal legislation. They are a powerhouse in Washington. Not supporting them, if you're a firearm owner and want to keep them, is foolish. I don't give two rips about their internal issues. I just don't want liberal hippy sons of bitches to legislate my ownership away. The NRA is the best money spent to accomplish that task.

Nailed it.

Also, do you think our opponents are not all a bunch of crooks? As hard as they are digging and trying to reduce the credibility of the NRA, this is the best they can do.

We should cash mob the NRA if anything. And demand GUN CONTROL REFORM, in opposition to “gun reform”.

1 Thessalonians 4:11-14
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide