Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Just got results back. Covid [Re: Superduty] #8492879 01/02/22 01:36 AM
N
ntxtrapper Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
N
Explosive diarrhea and popping a wheelie on a tractor. The two things that let a man know he's absolutely alive.

Re: Just got results back. Covid [Re: Superduty] #8492897 01/02/22 02:10 AM
S
Smokey Bear Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
S
Get well soon to you and the missus Superduty.

Smokey Bear---Lone Star State.
Re: Just got results back. Covid [Re: Superduty] #8492912 01/02/22 02:29 AM
68rustbucket Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by Superduty
Still Fever 100 consistent now. The runs are horrible, almost explosive.

Weak and still have a headache. I cough dry but on occasion the popping will happen and phlegm will come out, just not very often.

This is nothing I do not think anyone could handle it's like a flu, but it's not over.

Thank you all for the get better soon wishes.

Note: I went to a drive up testing facility and took almost 36 hours to get results.

Hopefully you hoarded plenty of TP.

Re: Just got results back. Covid [Re: Superduty] #8492974 01/02/22 03:58 AM
Bee'z Online Happy
The Beedazzler
Online Happy
The Beedazzler
I have never heard of getting the afterburner butt from Covid.

[Linked Image]
Re: Just got results back. Covid [Re: Superduty] #8493021 01/02/22 05:11 AM
D
DocHorton Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
D
Hope you and the wife get well soon, Shane.

Just finished up a second round of COVID in our family....had it last February and again last week (positive tests both times). I have been getting antibody tests every 3 months through Texas HHS and still had antibodies, but I guess they didn't keep me from getting the Omicron. Although, I had fairly minor symptoms both times.

I have also been doing a protocol similar to posted above.

Re: Just got results back. Covid [Re: Bee'z] #8493024 01/02/22 05:18 AM
TurkeyHunter Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by 2Beez
I have never heard of getting the afterburner butt from Covid.

It’s a commonly known symptom.

To be determined
Re: Just got results back. Covid [Re: Superduty] #8493045 01/02/22 06:37 AM
H
huntingag01 Online Content
Pro Tracker
Online Content
Pro Tracker
H
Tested positive on Monday. Only went in because I couldn't breath well sleeping the previous two nights otherwise felt fine. Had to tell the kids we weren't going sking since we had to stay at home. Between that and eating the cost, that was much worse. I was fine all week but got alot done in the shop.

Re: Just got results back. Covid [Re: Superduty] #8493065 01/02/22 11:24 AM
F
flintknapper Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
F
Originally Posted by Buzzsaw
Originally Posted by HuntingTexas
[quote=Buzzsaw][quote=HuntingTexas][quote=Thundervee]Whatever you do, don’t go to the hospital.
Try this here

[Linked Image]

I’ve been taking this for over a year and a half, haven’t missed a day. As a Hospice and Home Care nurse I’ve been around a lot of folks with COVID. Haven’t missed a day of work, no working from home. This stuff has worked for me and most of my pts. are in Dallas.

i ordered some, thanks

Same here. Just made a double order (one for me, one for wife).

Spartans ask not...how many, but where!
Re: Just got results back. Covid [Re: 6InARowMakeItGo] #8493105 01/02/22 01:49 PM
71Rcode Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
Originally Posted by Thundervee
Whatever you do, don’t go to the hospital.

Agree with thunder 100%. Know 2 guys personally that went into the hospital without covid then "got covid" in the hospital and never came out.

Remdesivir, Dexamethasone and Vancomycin is the drug cocktail being given that causes kidney failure, liver failure and pulmonary edema (pneumonia). Both of my friends died due to internal organ failure. Covid alone does not do that. What they pump into your veins in the hospital is evil stuff.

You guys out there with Covid and your families getting sick please take care of yourself. Be prepared. Eat well take care of yourself physically and vitamin up. God bless you guys.

Last edited by 71Rcode; 01/02/22 01:52 PM.

NRA Life Member & GOA Member
Always interested in Marlins. Let me know what you have for sale!
Re: Just got results back. Covid [Re: 71Rcode] #8493219 01/02/22 03:41 PM
H
huntingbig8 Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
H
Originally Posted by 71Rcode

Agree with thunder 100%. Know 2 guys personally that went into the hospital without covid then "got covid" in the hospital and never came out.

Remdesivir, Dexamethasone and Vancomycin is the drug cocktail being given that causes kidney failure, liver failure and pulmonary edema (pneumonia). Both of my friends died due to internal organ failure. Covid alone does not do that. What they pump into your veins in the hospital is evil stuff.

You guys out there with Covid and your families getting sick please take care of yourself. Be prepared. Eat well take care of yourself physically and vitamin up. God bless you guys.

This is someone that get's it.

Re: Just got results back. Covid [Re: huntingbig8] #8493276 01/02/22 04:47 PM
6InARowMakeItGo Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by huntingbig8

This is someone that get's it.

Yep, I’ve had 2 family members die in the hospital, one didn’t want ivermectin at the early stage because the TV told them it was evil, went in the hospital and never came out, the other one wanted ivermectin and they wouldn’t give it to him until he’d been there a month, then it was too late.

🍻
Re: Just got results back. Covid [Re: Superduty] #8493289 01/02/22 04:59 PM
7mag Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Take care of yourself and your loved ones Shane. I'm so tired about the anti vaccine, get a vaccine BS. Do what is best for you and your loved ones.

After going thru this stranger then life "pandemic disease" I don't know how else or what else it may throw. It crapped me for a long time but I never had to be hospitalized thank goodness.

Monitor your oxygen levels and know where you need to be. My Doc didn't give me chit when I had it. My daughter and wife received breathing treatments etc from their Docs.This stuff is so unknown to everyone including Docs its like a crap shoot. Wishing you the very best sir. Roy

[Linked Image]
"Laugh with many, but don't trust any"
Re: Just got results back. Covid [Re: Superduty] #8493308 01/02/22 05:27 PM
Duck_Hunter Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Hope you feel better soon!

Originally Posted by bill oxner
I just turned it on . I was looking bird dogs in the butt this morning.

[Linked Image]
Re: Just got results back. Covid [Re: 71Rcode] #8493373 01/02/22 07:02 PM
TurkeyHunter Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity

Did they die with those treatment drugs or from the treatment drugs?

To be determined
Re: Just got results back. Covid [Re: 6InARowMakeItGo] #8493485 01/02/22 10:14 PM
J
Jimbo1 Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
J
Try this here

[Linked Image]

What brand name is that Quercetin in the photo? Thanks

FJB - Lets Go Brandon
BBB - Bring Back Better
Awake - Not Woke!
Re: Just got results back. Covid [Re: flintknapper] #8493495 01/02/22 10:27 PM
T
therancher Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
T
Originally Posted by flintknapper
Originally Posted by therancher
I tested negative yesterday. But I have the same symptoms as you. Bad aches, fever, cough, congestion. They say a flu bug has been raging but I don’t know what to think about the testing.

IF you took the 'Rapid' test it has a high percentage of false negatives depending upon whether you had symptoms at the time and a high Viral Load or not.

Also, there are various rapid tests the quality of each much be considered. Anyone testing negative with a rapid test should follow up with a PCR test (MUCH more sensitive and accurate).

The Rapid Tests are fairly decent at returning an accurate 'positive' result but its strength is in revealing a person with a HIGH viral load and their current state being one of shedding the Virus (transmitting to others). IF you test early or late in your infection....it may not (often does not) show up on a Rapid test and you get a false negative....when you are actually positive.

The PCR test can detect the Virus at the molecular level even before you have symptoms. But will also show it long after you are no longer shedding the Virus. So IF your work/other requires a 'negative' result then take the Rapid test after symptoms have subsided.

Each test has it strengths and weaknesses. But far too many folks are taking the rapid test unaware of its potential to give inaccurate results.

Also, with the PCR test....you can now be tested for the Flu at the same time, same swab, no cost, nothing extra to do.

Thanks for the info. I got tested at the urgent care in Kerrville on new year’s eve. Took four hours to get results. I don’t know what kind of test it was. But it didn’t test for flu.

Crotchety old bastidge
Re: Just got results back. Covid [Re: Jimbo1] #8493541 01/02/22 11:49 PM
6InARowMakeItGo Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by Jimbo1
Try this here

[Linked Image]

Not sure about the photo but the brand I have is “Amazing Formulas”

🍻
Re: Just got results back. Covid [Re: therancher] #8493546 01/03/22 12:02 AM
F
flintknapper Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
F
Originally Posted by flintknapper
I tested negative yesterday. But I have the same symptoms as you. Bad aches, fever, cough, congestion. They say a flu bug has been raging but I don’t know what to think about the testing.

IF you took the 'Rapid' test it has a high percentage of false negatives depending upon whether you had symptoms at the time and a high Viral Load or not.

Also, there are various rapid tests the quality of each much be considered. Anyone testing negative with a rapid test should follow up with a PCR test (MUCH more sensitive and accurate).

The Rapid Tests are fairly decent at returning an accurate 'positive' result but its strength is in revealing a person with a HIGH viral load and their current state being one of shedding the Virus (transmitting to others). IF you test early or late in your infection....it may not (often does not) show up on a Rapid test and you get a false negative....when you are actually positive.

The PCR test can detect the Virus at the molecular level even before you have symptoms. But will also show it long after you are no longer shedding the Virus. So IF your work/other requires a 'negative' result then take the Rapid test after symptoms have subsided.

Each test has it strengths and weaknesses. But far too many folks are taking the rapid test unaware of its potential to give inaccurate results.

Also, with the PCR test....you can now be tested for the Flu at the same time, same swab, no cost, nothing extra to do.

Thanks for the info. I got tested at the urgent care in Kerrville on new year’s eve. Took four hours to get results. I don’t know what kind of test it was. But it didn’t test for flu.

It would have been the RAT test most likely to get results back that quickly (Rapid Antigen Test). A PCR test (NAAT) 'Nucleic Acid Amplification Test...tests for genetic material and is thus more sensitive. The RAT test typically is looking for the Spike Protein of the Virus and may not be detectable at low Viral Loads (early or late illness). So a negative Rapid Test (especially without symptoms or mild symptoms) should be followed up with a PCR test.

Spartans ask not...how many, but where!
Re: Just got results back. Covid [Re: Superduty] #8493563 01/03/22 12:30 AM
B
bigjoe8565 Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
B
My wife and daughter decided to go ahead and get tested. Both came back positive. I chose not to be tested, but will assume I have the Rona as well based on the fact we have the same symptoms. We’re 17 months out from our first dance with Rona and both times our symptoms have been minor.

Re: Just got results back. Covid [Re: Jimbo1] #8493566 01/03/22 12:44 AM
HuntingTexas Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by Jimbo1
Try this here

[Linked Image]

I use the three natures bounty pictured. There are a ton of Quercetin brands. I use this from Amazon.
https://www.amazon.com/Quercetin-Po...=Quercetin&qid=1641170348&sr=8-6

" In God We Trust "

Re: Just got results back. Covid [Re: Superduty] #8494064 01/03/22 06:21 PM
N
ndhunter Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
N
Covid sucks, get well soon.

Re: Just got results back. Covid [Re: Superduty] #8494086 01/03/22 06:47 PM
S
soooo Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
S

Re: Just got results back. Covid [Re: Superduty] #8494116 01/03/22 07:12 PM
H
Herbie Hancock Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
H
Originally Posted by Superduty
Still Fever 100 consistent now. The runs are horrible, almost explosive.

The runs might be something different all together. While in Colorado last week 3 of us got them for about 24-48 hours, while up there. We were staying in Summit County which apparently is a hot bed for the rona now.

It takes beer to make thirst worthwhile - J. Fred Schmidt

The internet is an I.Q. Test, people post their scores in the comment section.
Re: Just got results back. Covid [Re: Superduty] #8494155 01/03/22 07:58 PM
B
bigjoe8565 Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
B
The biggest issue we’ve had is it seems to run in waves. You feel good for a while and then it seems to hit us again. All in all, moderate symptoms.

Re: Just got results back. Covid [Re: bigjoe8565] #8494257 01/03/22 10:26 PM
Superduty Online Content OP
"The Regulator"
OP Online Content
"The Regulator"
Originally Posted by bigjoe8565
The biggest issue we’ve had is it seems to run in waves. You feel good for a while and then it seems to hit us again. All in all, moderate symptoms.

Right now is where it seems to be, I am feeling jittery like getting flu for new. No fever but feel weak. The runs are still there..... wife feels the same.

'It's Only Treason if You Lose."
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide