Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Those three men in Georgia [Re: Texas Dan] #8457399 11/23/21 10:02 PM
F
fadetoblack64 Offline
giddyup
giddyup
F
pretty much if you break into my abode and Im aware.........and I kill you. No law is gonna be called.

50 ways to leave your lover.

Giddyup

Re: Those three men in Georgia [Re: Texas Dan] #8457412 11/23/21 10:15 PM
dogcatcher Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
If someone breaks into my home, they most likely will die there. If the cops are not there in 30 minutes, then the electric chain saw will help dispose of the problem. The parts maybe found, but they will be found spread out over several counties, maybe even over 2 or more states.

Combat Infantryman, the ultimate hunter where the prey shoots back.
_____________"Illegitimus non carborundum est"_______________

[Linked Image]
Re: Those three men in Georgia [Re: Texas Dan] #8457510 11/24/21 12:55 AM
C
Chopped54 Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
C
So a co-worker and I were just talking this today. So you are dead asleep, why they are does not play a role in this "what if", but the police serve a no knock warrant. You believe it is a home invasion and like many have said in this thread you shoot to "defend" yourself and end up killing LEO. Should you be able to use self defense in this case?

Wealth is of the heart and mind and not of the pocket
Re: Those three men in Georgia [Re: Texas Dan] #8457520 11/24/21 01:12 AM
bigbob_ftw Offline
Big Sprocket Bob
Big Sprocket Bob
The jury will have a verdict tomorrow. They are very close.

[Linked Image]

Ultra MAGA '24.
Re: Those three men in Georgia [Re: bigbob_ftw] #8457525 11/24/21 01:14 AM
J
Jimbo1 Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
J
Originally Posted by bigbob_ftw
The jury will have a verdict tomorrow. They are very close.

For sure tomorrow...wouldn't want to interrupt turkey day.

FJB - Lets Go Brandon
BBB - Bring Back Better
Awake - Not Woke!
Re: Those three men in Georgia [Re: Chopped54] #8457536 11/24/21 01:29 AM
N
ntxtrapper Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
N
Originally Posted by Chopped54
So a co-worker and I were just talking this today. So you are dead asleep, why they are does not play a role in this "what if", but the police serve a no knock warrant. You believe it is a home invasion and like many have said in this thread you shoot to "defend" yourself and end up killing LEO. Should you be able to use self defense in this case?

One of the 10 rules of firearms safety covers this very well. "Be Sure of Your Target, What's In Front of it and What’s Beyond It". If you can't see your target well enough to see if it's law enforcement, you need a better lighting system.

Re: Those three men in Georgia [Re: ntxtrapper] #8457543 11/24/21 01:32 AM
T
Tin Head Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
T
Originally Posted by ntxtrapper

One of the 10 rules of firearms safety covers this very well. "Be Sure of Your Target and What’s Beyond It". If you can't see your target well enough to see if it's law enforcement, you need a better lighting system.

if your in your house asleep , anything kicking the door in is a identified target whether you see it or not

[Linked Image]
Re: Those three men in Georgia [Re: Tin Head] #8457548 11/24/21 01:35 AM
N
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
N
Originally Posted by Tin Head

One of the 10 rules of firearms safety covers this very well. "Be Sure of Your Target and What’s Beyond It". If you can't see your target well enough to see if it's law enforcement, you need a better lighting system.

if your in your house asleep , anything kicking the door in is a identified target whether you see it or not

That's a good way to end up in prison, I've seen me do it.

Re: Those three men in Georgia [Re: ntxtrapper] #8457554 11/24/21 01:38 AM
BOBO the Clown Online Content
kind of a big deal
Online Content
kind of a big deal
Originally Posted by Tin Head

That's a good way to end up in prison, I've seen me do it.

Bad situation that doesn’t end well for the innocent(both Leo and Homeowner).

Donate to TX Youth hunting program.... better to donate then to waste it in taxes

https://secure.qgiv.com/for/gtgoh/mobile
Re: Those three men in Georgia [Re: Texas Dan] #8457568 11/24/21 01:51 AM
N
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
N
We had a drug house where our officers were serving a search warrant. They smoked a pit bull in the front yard so the dealer went to front door with a handgun. When they breached the door, after yelling "Police Search Warrant" he fired one shot and was steamrolled by the entry team. I and another detective interviewed him and he said he thought it was a drug rip. We explained the 10 rules of firearms safety to him and filed the case. The officer in the front of the stick went to the range a couple of months later, and when he pulled an AR mag from his chest pouch, all the rounds fell out of it on the ground from the 9mm projectile that had trashed the spring and follower. It turned he was shot in his entry vest by the dealer and didn't even know it.

Re: Those three men in Georgia [Re: Chopped54] #8457668 11/24/21 03:21 AM
D
ducknbass Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
D

Someone anyone kicks in my door in the dead of night bullets are flying. I’m not a criminal and this scenario shouldn’t effect me.

Last edited by ducknbass; 11/24/21 04:05 AM.
Re: Those three men in Georgia [Re: ducknbass] #8457671 11/24/21 03:24 AM
KRoyal Online Sleepy
Texoma Legend
Online Sleepy
Texoma Legend
Originally Posted by ducknbass

Someone anyone kicks in my door in the dead of night billets are flying. I’m not
A criminal and this scenario shouldn’t effect me.

Amen I’m not a felon nor do I have a warrant someone kicks in my door in the middle of the night I’m shooting more than one. It’ll be sorted out by the courts. I’m sorry they lost their lives but they shouldn’t be kicking the wrong door.

[Linked Image]

Re: Those three men in Georgia [Re: ducknbass] #8457673 11/24/21 03:25 AM
bigbob_ftw Offline
Big Sprocket Bob
Big Sprocket Bob

Someone anyone kicks in my door in the dead of night billets are flying. I’m not

Yes it will. The government will bury you.

[Linked Image]

Ultra MAGA '24.
Re: Those three men in Georgia [Re: Texas Dan] #8457713 11/24/21 04:58 AM
R
Ranch Dawg Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
R
I personally don’t think they were trying to protect anyone’s property , I think these hillbilly’s are guilty as charged. Just my opinion. Might be wrong. Might.

THE ROAD GOES ON FOREVER AND THE PARTY NEVER ENDS.

F##K YOU JOE BIDEN !!!!!
Re: Those three men in Georgia [Re: KRoyal] #8457751 11/24/21 06:50 AM
N
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
N
Originally Posted by KRoyal

Amen I’m not a felon nor do I have a warrant someone kicks in my door in the middle of the night I’m shooting more than one. It’ll be sorted out by the courts. I’m sorry they lost their lives but they shouldn’t be kicking the wrong door.

I remember the case of a neighbor seeing smoke and flames from the attic of a home on fire at night and called the FD. They showed up and knocked on the door, as well as every window they could get to, trying to wake up anyone inside. Nobody answered after a long time so they breached the door to keep anyone from getting killed from the fire and to put it out. The guy who finally woke up barked off a bunch of rounds at them as they made entry. That's why a responsible gun owner doesn't shoot at a target they can't identify. I've arrested a lot of burglars and never had one of them wearing bunker gear.

Re: Those three men in Georgia [Re: Texas Dan] #8457790 11/24/21 12:37 PM
D
ducknbass Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
D
Wild case trapper. 1 in a million

Re: Those three men in Georgia [Re: Texas Dan] #8457794 11/24/21 12:45 PM
D
ducknbass Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
D
Actually, reality is for me.

my dogs wake me up barking I’m a light sleeper.

When I get woken up startled I don’t grab for a gun. Example I’ve got a mirror that attaches to my shower door with a suction cup. About twice a year that suction cup gives up at about dead of night. I jump up fist cuffed running for the living room, bad guy is armed I’m dead.

Re: Those three men in Georgia [Re: Ranch Dawg] #8457801 11/24/21 01:00 PM
HWY_MAN Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by Ranch Dawg
I personally don’t think they were trying to protect anyone’s property , I think these hillbilly’s are guilty as charged. Just my opinion. Might be wrong. Might.

Some of the facts in this case I remember and one of the most telling is they have him on camera inside the property at night on 5 different occasions. Theft and burglaries in that area were so bad they set up a citizens watch. I also remember him running towards the truck and instead of just kicking it in gear and going past, he chose to try and fight with the youngest one and wrestle for the shotgun. This was all on video. Will the jury ignore it, who knows but it was certainly undeniable.

Yes! A Weatherby does kill them deader.
Re: Those three men in Georgia [Re: HWY_MAN] #8457806 11/24/21 01:06 PM
C
ChrisB Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
C
Originally Posted by HWY_MAN

Some of the facts in this case I remember and one of the most telling is they have him on camera inside the property at night on 5 different occasions. Theft and burglaries in that area were so bad they set up a citizens watch. I also remember him running towards the truck and instead of just kicking it in gear and going past, he chose to try and fight with the youngest one and wrestle for the shotgun. This was all on video. Will the jury ignore it, who knows but it was certainly undeniable.

Yep, two time felon with a long criminal record. The news always uses a picture of him when he was young in a suit. Rather than using one of his many mug shots.

Re: Those three men in Georgia [Re: Texas Dan] #8457815 11/24/21 01:17 PM
bill oxner Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
So we should kill everyone who has a criminal record. Who will decided if the line is drawn at a parking ticket or rape. confused2

Quail hunting is like walking into, and out of a beautiful painting all day long. Gene Hill

[Linked Image]

Re: Those three men in Georgia [Re: bill oxner] #8457819 11/24/21 01:18 PM
C
ChrisB Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
C
Originally Posted by bill oxner
So we should kill everyone who has a criminal record. Who will decided if the line is drawn at a parking ticket or rape. confused2

Only if he attacks someone with a gun.

Re: Those three men in Georgia [Re: bill oxner] #8457824 11/24/21 01:26 PM
F
fadetoblack64 Offline
giddyup
giddyup
F
Originally Posted by bill oxner

is that cathys question or her husbands?

liberalism is a disease Bill. Dont catch it while on vacation

Re: Those three men in Georgia [Re: HWY_MAN] #8457834 11/24/21 01:39 PM
H
hook_n_line Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
H

What I take from the video is he was running towards the truck the armed fellow was on the left side of the truck so the runner cut right only to have the armed guy cut him off in front of the truck. Fight or flight at this point but this situation was created by the shooter. Then "dog pack mentality kicked in and the other guy fired. This could have all been avoided. As for the tough guys here. I pray you never find yourself in this situation. It's heavy on the soul.

Last edited by hook_n_line; 11/24/21 01:40 PM.

Sometimes it's hard being me! But somebody has to do it.
Re: Those three men in Georgia [Re: hook_n_line] #8457840 11/24/21 01:43 PM
bigbob_ftw Offline
Big Sprocket Bob
Big Sprocket Bob
Originally Posted by hook_n_line

What I take from the video is he was running towards the truck the armed fellow was on the left side of the truck so the runner cut right only to have the armed guy cut him off in front of the truck. Fight or flight at this point but this situation was created by the shooter. Then "dog pack mentality kicked in and the other guy fired. This could have all been avoided. As for the tough guys here. I pray you never find yourself in this situation. It's heavy on the soul.

Amen.

[Linked Image]

Ultra MAGA '24.
Re: Those three men in Georgia [Re: Texas Dan] #8457845 11/24/21 01:46 PM
glens Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Simple. You break in , You get shot. End of story.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide