Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Ahmaud Arbery Trial [Re: ChrisB] #8456495 11/22/21 09:59 PM
onlysmith&wesson Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Originally Posted by ChrisB
Originally Posted by stinkbelly
Isn't this the guy that was robbing the house that was being built and then the local guys tried to follow him? He turned on them and they had to shoot him in self defense.

That's the one. CNN has convinced a few on here he was just trying out for the olympics.

No, DQ Kid tells us he was an avid jogger. (and that Kyle Rittenhouse deserved to be convicted)

Last edited by onlysmith&wesson; 11/22/21 10:05 PM.

An unethical shot is one you take, that you know you shouldn't.
Re: Ahmaud Arbery Trial [Re: onlysmith&wesson] #8456497 11/22/21 10:01 PM
C
ChrisB Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
C
Originally Posted by onlysmith&wesson
Originally Posted by ChrisB
Originally Posted by stinkbelly
Isn't this the guy that was robbing the house that was being built and then the local guys tried to follow him? He turned on them and they had to shoot him in self defense.

That's the one. CNN has convinced a few on here he was just trying out for the olympics.

No, DQ Kid tells us he was an avid jogger.

Bet he sang in the church choir too.

Re: Ahmaud Arbery Trial [Re: DQ Kid] #8456535 11/22/21 11:02 PM
T
Tin Head Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
T
coincidence the Rittenhouse trial and the aubrey trial coincide with each other????

[Linked Image]
Re: Ahmaud Arbery Trial [Re: onlysmith&wesson] #8456544 11/22/21 11:14 PM
D
DQ Kid Online Content OP
THF Celebrity
OP Online Content
THF Celebrity
D
Originally Posted by DQ Kid
To me a much more interesting courtroom dynamic than Rittenhouse trial; both lawyer sides more capable than Rittenhouse trial, certainly the lady prosecutor. Very different circumstances but also a self defense, stand your ground defense being argued. The avid jogger could very well been "caseing" empty houses for future bounties once occupied. The defense video optics can appear much more aggressor like however Mr. Arbery ultimately jostled for the Shotgun as opposed to continue jogging. Not sure it will be as open and shut as some may think. Acquittals there and Atlanta could burn.

How do you know he was an "avid" jogger, and do you still feel that Kyle Rittenhouse deserved to be convicted?

He was presented by prosecution as a regular jogger; regarding Rittenhouse I respect the jury's ruling as rendered. Still disagree with citizenry taking up policing type activities but the jury rendered its decision having weighed all the evidence.

So, you don't know if he was an "avid" jogger as you stated. Sounds like you're trying to sway the narrative.

As for Kyle Rittenhouse, you referred to him as a chubby teenager and stated that he deserved to be convicted of the charges. He was not charged with impersonating a police officer or anything like that. My question to you is still open, do you still personally feel that he should have been convicted of homicide, which was what he was charged with? You made a bold statement, and need to admit you were wrong, or own it.

The prosecutor noted his penchant to jog around the area, I'm not purporting that was all he was doing that day. Obviously there is video of him trespassing in the vacant home being built. As for Rittenhouse verdict, I am good with him getting found innocent of all charges by a jury of his peers in WI. It is the law of the land in action. As stated I very question his being there that night armed but he was found to have been self defending himself so innocent of criminal wrongdoing. Think that speaks to my view of it.

Re: Ahmaud Arbery Trial [Re: DQ Kid] #8456558 11/22/21 11:36 PM
C
Chopped54 Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
C
I am an avid "jogger", I belong to multiple "jogger" clubs, this kid was NOT a "jogger"

Wealth is of the heart and mind and not of the pocket
Re: Ahmaud Arbery Trial [Re: Chopped54] #8456562 11/22/21 11:41 PM
T
Tin Head Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
T
Originally Posted by Chopped54
I am an avid "jogger", I belong to multiple "jogger" clubs, this kid was NOT a "jogger"

its well known that criminals only dance when they get caught , not start jogging and playing dumb...

Last edited by Tin Head; 11/22/21 11:43 PM.

[Linked Image]
Re: Ahmaud Arbery Trial [Re: DQ Kid] #8456582 11/22/21 11:57 PM
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
DQ Kid, You insulted him, and stated he deserved to be convicted. Now you're waffling and trying to sit the fence. When the wind was blowing in the direction of a possible conviction, you were for it. Now, you're, what?
I don't take people without conviction seriously, and that's how I see you.

Re: Ahmaud Arbery Trial [Re: onlysmith&wesson] #8456633 11/23/21 12:43 AM
D
DQ Kid Online Content OP
THF Celebrity
OP Online Content
THF Celebrity
D
DQ Kid, You insulted him, and stated he deserved to be convicted. Now you're waffling and trying to sit the fence. When the wind was blowing in the direction of a possible conviction, you were for it. Now, you're, what?

Now you've insulted me about presuming I'm without conviction; I guess the score is even. It's a free society for all to think as they may, me about a 18 yo kid in WI playing out medic and police and you thinking about me. I can simply assure you that you are way off mark related to me as maybe I am about Rittenhouse. Either way, I'm not going to lose a lot of sleep on either account, again freedom of thought and speech pal.

Re: Ahmaud Arbery Trial [Re: DQ Kid] #8456644 11/23/21 12:51 AM
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter

Now you've insulted me about presuming I'm without conviction; I guess the score is even. It's a free society for all to think as they may, me about a 18 yo kid in WI playing out medic and police and you thinking about me. I can simply assure you that you are way off mark related to me as maybe I am about Rittenhouse. Either way, I'm not going to lose a lot of sleep on either account, again freedom of thought and speech pal.

We're not pal's.

Re: Ahmaud Arbery Trial [Re: onlysmith&wesson] #8456650 11/23/21 12:53 AM
D
DQ Kid Online Content OP
THF Celebrity
OP Online Content
THF Celebrity
D

We're not pal's.

There you go again with the insults..

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide