Re: Kyle Rittenhouse trial [Re: ducknbass] #8445362 11/11/21 02:16 PM
D
DQ Kid Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
D
Originally Posted by ducknbass
Dq you’re ignoring reality of the situation for what should have happened. What was going to happened was obvious. The perfect scenario you’re wanting did not happen. So use the reality of the situation to make judgement. Not what should have happened.

I can and will concede this, I've not had a riotous mob in my backyard, fair enough.

Re: Kyle Rittenhouse trial [Re: DQ Kid] #8445365 11/11/21 02:18 PM
H
Hudbone Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
H
Originally Posted by DQ Kid
Originally Posted by Hudbone
"Not a left line bud, you don't know a thing about me or my irrelevant political affiliations so stop while you're ahead. I'm looking at purely a legality perspective; a minor illegally in possession of a firearm was intervening in a situation that was 100% a policing situation. A completely different situation from protecting one's home, property and family, legally speaking. I'm more than content to let this play out in court of law and let a jury of peers determine the outcome."

Earth to DQ, the issue was there because of a "policing vacuum".

That's an entirely different discussion for a different day, there's this thing called Kenosha city hall, a mayor, a chief of police and if that doesn't work, reach out to state reps, governor to bring in National Guard, something I personally know about. Let the Pros take care of it, not Amateur Night at The Apollo.

No DQ, please focus,. That is exactly what happened. Your reply serves as an example of someone with a weak argument choosing or desiring to direct or otherwise change the narrative.

Re: Kyle Rittenhouse trial [Re: DQ Kid] #8445386 11/11/21 02:31 PM
C
Choctaw Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
C
Originally Posted by stinkbelly
All this over a thug that overdosed in police custody.

Close, Jacob Blake shot multiple times in back by police while being apprehended and resisting at home of son's B-day party. Knife was identified on floorboard of his vehicle which he was entering when shot. No charges were filed on police or Blake.

Yeah, having the knife, not following commands, having felony warrants and fighting the police will sometimes get you shot. Also, the police just didn't show up at his son's birthday party (oh heavens no). They responded to a 911 call involving family violence. Blake, a very bad guy (just ask his sexual assault victim) used incredibly bad judgment and will pay for it the remainder of his life. Oh well.

Re: Kyle Rittenhouse trial [Re: DQ Kid] #8445388 11/11/21 02:33 PM
BOBO the Clown Online Content
kind of a big deal
Online Content
kind of a big deal

Close, Jacob Blake shot multiple times in back by police while being apprehended and resisting at home of son's B-day party. Knife was identified on floorboard of his vehicle which he was entering when shot. No charges were filed on police or Blake.

Go back and watch the video… you got to be kidding me.

You think he us innocent and no justification?

Wow. Seriously?

Donate to TX Youth hunting program.... better to donate then to waste it in taxes

https://secure.qgiv.com/for/gtgoh/mobile
Re: Kyle Rittenhouse trial [Re: ntxtrapper] #8445397 11/11/21 02:38 PM
The Dude Abides Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Prosecution team are idiots. He will be found not guilty.

Originally Posted by Superduty
I am still looking for the perfect apron, one with reinforced knee areas would be perfect.

Re: Kyle Rittenhouse trial [Re: BOBO the Clown] #8445398 11/11/21 02:41 PM
D
DQ Kid Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
D
Originally Posted by BOBO the Clown

Wow. Seriously?

Did I say innocent? No charges were ultimately filed against cops or the perp.

Re: Kyle Rittenhouse trial [Re: ntxtrapper] #8445406 11/11/21 02:47 PM
B
Buzzsaw Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
B
Mistrial?

SPACE FOR RENT

Re: Kyle Rittenhouse trial [Re: ntxtrapper] #8445452 11/11/21 03:19 PM
D
Dalroo Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
D
I've said before, the first rule is not to bring a skateboard to a gunfight.

2nd, I watched part of the defendant's testimony yesterday, and although he is just a kid, he did a very good job on the stand. He was believable, vulnerable, and sincere. I think it was an error in judgement to be there that night with a gun, but who here can say they didn't make bad judgement calls as adolescents. Heck, I'm lucky I survived my 20's, let alone my teen years.

Unfortunately, people died and there will be (and have already been) consequences to his actions. Will he be convicted of murder, I doubt it, it was clearly self defense, but they will convict him of some lesser offense - reckless endangerment, unlawful possession, etc.

Will also say, I also believe the prosecutor knows he has lost, and has acted in a manner to get a mistrial. He has political aspirations and a mistrial gives him the chance to say how vigorously he pursued the case, and it was the judge's bias that caused his loss. The entire trial was a sham and should have been plead out before calling the first juror.

Dalroo
Deep in the Heart of Texas
How about that Brandon!
Re: Kyle Rittenhouse trial [Re: DQ Kid] #8445457 11/11/21 03:21 PM
BOBO the Clown Online Content
kind of a big deal
Online Content
kind of a big deal
Originally Posted by BOBO the Clown

Wow. Seriously?

Did I say innocent? No charges were ultimately filed against cops or the perp.

You are correct, exact same situation. The peacefully assembled law abidding citizens where mearly trying to do a citizens arrest of Rittenhouse for a misdemeanor Minor in Pocession cheers

Donate to TX Youth hunting program.... better to donate then to waste it in taxes

https://secure.qgiv.com/for/gtgoh/mobile
Re: Kyle Rittenhouse trial [Re: DQ Kid] #8445477 11/11/21 03:35 PM
O
Old Rabbit Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
O
The most terrifying thing to me is how people let the media feed them the narrative and they never give.

If that boy had been shot in the back running down the road there would never had been an investigation. The headlines would have said a white suprematism was shot in riots.

The lefts lines would have been the same DQ- “well he shouldn’t have been there”

Not a left line bud, you don't know a thing about me or my irrelevant political affiliations so stop while you're ahead. I'm looking at purely a legality perspective; a minor illegally in possession of a firearm was intervening in a situation that was 100% a policing situation. A completely different situation from protecting one's home, property and family, legally speaking. I'm more than content to let this play out in court of law and let a jury of peers determine the outcome.

You keep calling this a "POLICING SITUATION", if the police, state troopers and/or the national guard had taken care of the riots, we wouldn't even be talking about this. But they were just sitting by and letting the city burn, the businesses burn and letting innocent people get beaten and robbed of their livelihood. The WOKE politicians are afraid to do their job, which is to protect the people that live in the city, along with there businesses that are there. So don't call it what it isn't as the police didn't do squat.

Re: Kyle Rittenhouse trial [Re: Grizz] #8445490 11/11/21 03:40 PM
T
TXHOGSLAYER Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
T
Originally Posted by Grizz
Originally Posted by Roll-Tide
Kenosha was effected by all these imported troublemakers. No chance he’s convicted. Worst case scenario is it’s split 50/50 and a hung jury. No way 12 Kenosha citizens will all vote guilty.

I agree. One thing I think that may be overlooked is the fact that the oxygen thieves who ate lead were destroying the city where many of the jurors live, work, or shop. These jurors aren't watching this from the cheap seats.

All that matters is how many threats the jury receives.

LETS GO BRANDON
Re: Kyle Rittenhouse trial [Re: ntxtrapper] #8445501 11/11/21 03:48 PM
P
PappawRock Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
P
Today:

Re: Kyle Rittenhouse trial [Re: Old Rabbit] #8445502 11/11/21 03:50 PM
H
Hudbone Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
H
Originally Posted by Old Rabbit
The most terrifying thing to me is how people let the media feed them the narrative and they never give.

If that boy had been shot in the back running down the road there would never had been an investigation. The headlines would have said a white suprematism was shot in riots.

The lefts lines would have been the same DQ- “well he shouldn’t have been there”

Not a left line bud, you don't know a thing about me or my irrelevant political affiliations so stop while you're ahead. I'm looking at purely a legality perspective; a minor illegally in possession of a firearm was intervening in a situation that was 100% a policing situation. A completely different situation from protecting one's home, property and family, legally speaking. I'm more than content to let this play out in court of law and let a jury of peers determine the outcome.

You keep calling this a "POLICING SITUATION", if the police, state troopers and/or the national guard had taken care of the riots, we wouldn't even be talking about this. But they were just sitting by and letting the city burn, the businesses burn and letting innocent people get beaten and robbed of their livelihood. The WOKE politicians are afraid to do their job, which is to protect the people that live in the city, along with there businesses that are there. So don't call it what it isn't as the police didn't do squat.

Come on Thump, you can't pint to this. He already said it was a separate issue. We should all be able to pick & choose so our fantasies can all be fulfiled.

Re: Kyle Rittenhouse trial [Re: Grizz] #8445514 11/11/21 04:02 PM
skinnerback Online Content
THF Celebrity Chef
Online Content
THF Celebrity Chef
Originally Posted by Grizz
It amazes me that people focus so much on the fact that this kid was carrying a gun. I'll acknowledge that it would have been better if he was legal to carry it, but that doesn't change the fact a bunch of worthless human filth was rioting and pillaging (again) and also carrying guns. Some of them also illegally because they were convicted felons. What is worse - a person who is prohibited from carrying only because of his age, or a person who forfeited their right to carry by committing felonies against others? How many times are law abiding citizens supposed to just bend over and take it while the scum do what the hell they want and destroy our cities?
You can argue all day long that Rittenhouse should not have been carrying a gun, but he was the only one who tried to extricate himself from the situation. The other ones chased him down and they were rewarded for their efforts. It wouldn't bother me if every GD one of these piles of **** got shot in the face.

Once again, the Grizz nails it. up

Re: Kyle Rittenhouse trial [Re: ntxtrapper] #8445518 11/11/21 04:04 PM
N
NORML as can be Online Content
^^Cut the Cord^^
Online Content
^^Cut the Cord^^
N

(R-TX) .-- " TCNN CURL CRLB VFF VRNO AYR SNDL CGC TLRY MSOS "

_=====___=________==-

Re: Kyle Rittenhouse trial [Re: ntxtrapper] #8445558 11/11/21 04:38 PM
G
GusWayne Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
G
Here’s how WOKE the media and a lot of people are

Anyone recall when 5 police officers were killed in Dallas at a BLM rally?

BLM took ZERO heat over that….

So woke, none of them wanted BLM pissed at them

Makes me sick

Re: Kyle Rittenhouse trial [Re: ntxtrapper] #8445566 11/11/21 04:56 PM
bigbob_ftw Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Why he was there is immaterial. Why he had a gun is immaterial. The ONLY question that matters in this trial is if he was defending himself?

[Linked Image]

Ultra MAGA '24.
Re: Kyle Rittenhouse trial [Re: Dalroo] #8445569 11/11/21 05:00 PM
TurkeyHunter Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by Dalroo

Will also say, I also believe the prosecutor knows he has lost, and has acted in a manner to get a mistrial. He has political aspirations and a mistrial gives him the chance to say how vigorously he pursued the case, and it was the judge's bias that caused his loss. The entire trial was a sham and should have been plead out before calling the first juror.

The prosecutor could also try him again unless the judge declares the prosecutor caused a mistrial deliberately which is very rare.

To be determined
Re: Kyle Rittenhouse trial [Re: TurkeyHunter] #8445585 11/11/21 05:27 PM
D
Dalroo Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
D
Originally Posted by TurkeyHunter

The prosecutor could also try him again unless the judge declares the prosecutor caused a mistrial deliberately which is very rare.

I believe, and I am not an attorney, but the defense asked for a Mistrial with Prejudice, so if that is the case, files could not retry of refile the case.

Dalroo
Deep in the Heart of Texas
How about that Brandon!
Re: Kyle Rittenhouse trial [Re: bigbob_ftw] #8445657 11/11/21 06:56 PM
GNTX Offline
Tracker
Tracker
Originally Posted by bigbob_ftw
Why he was there is immaterial. Why he had a gun is immaterial. The ONLY question that matters in this trial is if he was defending himself?

Correct. And to your point, they already got the curfew violation charge tossed out.

If I could speak to that Binger weasel, I’d ask where his happy [censored] was at while his city was being torched.

Re: Kyle Rittenhouse trial [Re: ntxtrapper] #8445664 11/11/21 07:00 PM
L
Longhunter Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
L
The prosecutor is trying to throw the trial so it wont be on his record , and the judge isn't having it...

Longhunter >>>-------> Make It Count!!!<><

Re: Kyle Rittenhouse trial [Re: Longhunter] #8445666 11/11/21 07:02 PM
bigbob_ftw Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Originally Posted by Longhunter
The prosecutor is trying to throw the trial so it wont be on his record , and the judge isn't having it...

or so he gets another shot at it. not sure witch yet.

[Linked Image]

Ultra MAGA '24.
Re: Kyle Rittenhouse trial [Re: Dalroo] #8445669 11/11/21 07:03 PM
TurkeyHunter Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by TurkeyHunter

I believe, and I am not an attorney, but the defense asked for a Mistrial with Prejudice, so if that is the case, files could not retry of refile the case.

I’m not one either but you are correct.

To be determined
Re: Kyle Rittenhouse trial [Re: Hudbone] #8445671 11/11/21 07:04 PM
Ol Thumper Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
Originally Posted by Hudbone
Originally Posted by Old Rabbit

Come on Thump, you can't pint to this. He already said it was a separate issue. We should all be able to pick & choose so our fantasies can all be fulfiled.

What did I say other then they all should have died LOL, I think the kids a modern day hero myself and I know it’s hard to believe but I hold strong feeling towards the dipchits on here crying foul play. A few guys posting on this thread need to be kicked out of Texas and thr nut sack beat with a bat wrapped in barbed wire so they can’t reproduce.

Re: Kyle Rittenhouse trial [Re: ntxtrapper] #8445677 11/11/21 07:08 PM
P
PappawRock Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
P
I could have swore I heard the judge tell the prosecutor that he violated Kyle's civil rights yesterday and surely that's grounds for a mistrial...I thought he was fixing to toss the case with prejudice right there but nope...

Page 12 of 28 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 27 28
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide