Feb 12th, 2024
Print Thread
Page 10 of 28 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 27 28
Re: Kyle Rittenhouse trial [Re: stinkbelly] #8444974 11/11/21 01:24 AM
6InARowMakeItGo Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by stinkbelly
It is sad to see some of the dumb comments on here. He was attacked and he defended himself. He did a great job and lived.

Exactly, but then again, most every comment from a libtard is dumb AF, so no real surprise there.

🍻
Re: Kyle Rittenhouse trial [Re: ntxtrapper] #8445006 11/11/21 01:58 AM
Grizz Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
It amazes me that people focus so much on the fact that this kid was carrying a gun. I'll acknowledge that it would have been better if he was legal to carry it, but that doesn't change the fact a bunch of worthless human filth was rioting and pillaging (again) and also carrying guns. Some of them also illegally because they were convicted felons. What is worse - a person who is prohibited from carrying only because of his age, or a person who forfeited their right to carry by committing felonies against others? How many times are law abiding citizens supposed to just bend over and take it while the scum do what the hell they want and destroy our cities?
You can argue all day long that Rittenhouse should not have been carrying a gun, but he was the only one who tried to extricate himself from the situation. The other ones chased him down and they were rewarded for their efforts. It wouldn't bother me if every GD one of these piles of **** got shot in the face.

[Linked Image] [Linked Image]
Re: Kyle Rittenhouse trial [Re: ntxtrapper] #8445012 11/11/21 02:04 AM
G
GusWayne Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
G
He carried a gun, we know,….obviously

But for those retards so pissed about that and can’t get over it

He’s gonna walk on all major charges…

Either the prosecutor sucks (which I lean too) or his defense is simply better

Some are just so woke they’re F-ing stupid

The woke won’t get their way, keep dreaming puzziez

Re: Kyle Rittenhouse trial [Re: Grizz] #8445019 11/11/21 02:09 AM
KRoyal Online Sleepy
Texoma Legend
Online Sleepy
Texoma Legend
Originally Posted by Grizz
It amazes me that people focus so much on the fact that this kid was carrying a gun. I'll acknowledge that it would have been better if he was legal to carry it, but that doesn't change the fact a bunch of worthless human filth was rioting and pillaging (again) and also carrying guns. Some of them also illegally because they were convicted felons. What is worse - a person who is prohibited from carrying only because of his age, or a person who forfeited their right to carry by committing felonies against others? How many times are law abiding citizens supposed to just bend over and take it while the scum do what the hell they want and destroy our cities?
You can argue all day long that Rittenhouse should not have been carrying a gun, but he was the only one who tried to extricate himself from the situation. The other ones chased him down and they were rewarded for their efforts. It wouldn't bother me if every GD one of these piles of **** got shot in the face.

Dammit Grizz you always say it better than me. Spot on sir.

[Linked Image]

Re: Kyle Rittenhouse trial [Re: ntxtrapper] #8445020 11/11/21 02:09 AM
G
GusWayne Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
G
Where’s our conspiracy guy Tin Head

All the City burning’s have stopped since ole Biden got elected?

C’mon guys, big $$$ hated Trump

I hope he chimes in, all the sudden…no more

Re: Kyle Rittenhouse trial [Re: Grizz] #8445021 11/11/21 02:10 AM
J.G. Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity

100% agree

These same three thugs break into Rittenhouse's home, the same outcome happens, and we would have never know about it. Annually there are stories of "minors" defending themselves, but the general public probably is unaware of it.

[Linked Image]
800 Yard Steel Range
Precision Rifle Instruction
Memberships and Classes Available
Re: Kyle Rittenhouse trial [Re: Grizz] #8445022 11/11/21 02:10 AM
S
SnakeWrangler Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S

Very well said and I agree 100%....

Folks like MBradford and NP are the ones who simply sit by and allow those scumbags to burn down their city just as long as it isn’t their house.....

More of these scumbags need to face the consequences of their criminal actions....and not necessarily in a courtroom!

Originally Posted by Sneaky
I believe in science and I’m an insufferable [censored]
Originally Posted by beaversnipe
Actually, BBC is pretty damn good

"You Cannot Simultaneously Be Politically Correct And Intellectually Honest!"
Re: Kyle Rittenhouse trial [Re: GusWayne] #8445023 11/11/21 02:11 AM
HWY_MAN Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity

Hard to prosecute when none of the evidence you have to present is incriminating, there's a reason they shouldn't have pursued the charges they did.

Yes! A Weatherby does kill them deader.
Re: Kyle Rittenhouse trial [Re: ntxtrapper] #8445024 11/11/21 02:13 AM
G
GusWayne Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
G
The woke own the media, if you wish to be in the media, you must be woke

Use your head guys, listen to your gut

Re: Kyle Rittenhouse trial [Re: SnakeWrangler] #8445026 11/11/21 02:14 AM
KRoyal Online Sleepy
Texoma Legend
Online Sleepy
Texoma Legend
Originally Posted by SnakeWrangler

Very well said and I agree 100%....

Folks like MBradford and NP are the ones who simply sit by and allow those scumbags to burn down their city just as long as it isn’t their house.....

More of these scumbags need to face the consequences of their criminal actions....and not necessarily in a courtroom!

Sit by? I believe those 2 would join in.

[Linked Image]

Re: Kyle Rittenhouse trial [Re: HWY_MAN] #8445028 11/11/21 02:14 AM
G
GusWayne Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
G
Originally Posted by HWY_MAN

Hard to prosecute when none of the evidence you have to present is incriminating, there's a reason they shouldn't have pursued the charges they did.

The woke got us here to trial

Plain and simple

We have woke here on this forum

Re: Kyle Rittenhouse trial [Re: GusWayne] #8445030 11/11/21 02:15 AM
T
Tin Head Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
T
Originally Posted by procraft05

nothing has stopped , we are in the middle of ww3. "We were attacked" , bio weapon released , economy being taken down with out firing a shot. I do like seeing the people are waking up , so I just read.

Last edited by Tin Head; 11/11/21 02:19 AM.

[Linked Image]
Re: Kyle Rittenhouse trial [Re: Tin Head] #8445033 11/11/21 02:19 AM
G
GusWayne Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
G
Originally Posted by Tin Head

nothing has stopped , we are in the middle of ww3. bio weapon released , economy being taken down with out firing a shot.

What do they want?

Re: Kyle Rittenhouse trial [Re: GusWayne] #8445035 11/11/21 02:20 AM
KRoyal Online Sleepy
Texoma Legend
Online Sleepy
Texoma Legend
Originally Posted by Tin Head

nothing has stopped , we are in the middle of ww3. bio weapon released , economy being taken down with out firing a shot.

What do they want?

Population control, obedience, and new world order

[Linked Image]

Re: Kyle Rittenhouse trial [Re: KRoyal] #8445036 11/11/21 02:20 AM
6InARowMakeItGo Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by KRoyal

Grizz, almost always the most level headed dude here. He is mostly spot on every time.

🍻
Re: Kyle Rittenhouse trial [Re: ntxtrapper] #8445039 11/11/21 02:21 AM
G
GusWayne Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
G
No more City’s burning down, Biden fixed it rofl

Whatever caused City’s to burn is no more….

Or maybe that’s what they want everyone to think peep

Don’t be a retard

Re: Kyle Rittenhouse trial [Re: GusWayne] #8445040 11/11/21 02:22 AM
HWY_MAN Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
We have woke here on this forum

They sound just like the Woke on this forum.

Star Member Walleye (9,004 posts)

4. I was running around a crowd at night with an assault weapon and somebody threaten to kill me boo-ho

He really looked more like an active shooter on a spree than anything else out there. I think that’s what anybody would’ve thought
Reply to this post
Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Walleye (Reply #4)Wed Nov 10, 2021, 12:21 PM
Star Member iluvtennis (15,740 posts)

12. And one of the guys he shot (..a survivor..) testified that he thought Rittenhouse was active

shooter and he wanted to try to take him down and disarm him. Unfortunately, Rittenhouse shot him - guy is maimed for life as he lost part of his right bicep and no longer has any feeling in his forearm.

https://news.yahoo.com/kyle-rittenh...ony-in-teens-murder-trial-225216101.html
Reply to this post
Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to brooklynite (Original post)Wed Nov 10, 2021, 11:40 AM
Star Member bucolic_frolic (27,467 posts)

5. "defending property from protesters"

Sort of like privatizing government authority and allowing any citizen to protect private property of anyone? Amazed he wasn't promised $10,000 per head, but then again this ain't Texas.

Last edited by HWY_MAN; 11/11/21 02:24 AM.

Yes! A Weatherby does kill them deader.
Re: Kyle Rittenhouse trial [Re: 6InARowMakeItGo] #8445046 11/11/21 02:27 AM
Bee'z Online Happy
The Beedazzler
Online Happy
The Beedazzler
Originally Posted by Thundervee

Grizz, almost always the most level headed dude here. He is mostly spot on every time. [/quote]

I agree. Good people

[Linked Image]
Re: Kyle Rittenhouse trial [Re: ntxtrapper] #8445071 11/11/21 02:47 AM
N
ntxtrapper Online Content OP
THF Celebrity
OP Online Content
THF Celebrity
N
The horrible thing is, the jury is likely made up of woke people who share the same opinions as I've read on here today by them, and the guy will likely be convicted of some version of a homicide and will spend many years in prison. That's my prediction as sad and unjust as it is.

Re: Kyle Rittenhouse trial [Re: 6InARowMakeItGo] #8445073 11/11/21 02:49 AM
BOBO the Clown Offline
kind of a big deal
kind of a big deal
Originally Posted by Thundervee
NP is so out of touch with reality.

No, he would rather see his home town burned to the ground then stand up to the progressive mob.

He made his thoughts very clear that the rioters lives where far superior to the lives they where wrecking

Donate to TX Youth hunting program.... better to donate then to waste it in taxes

https://secure.qgiv.com/for/gtgoh/mobile
Re: Kyle Rittenhouse trial [Re: ntxtrapper] #8445084 11/11/21 02:58 AM
KRoyal Online Sleepy
Texoma Legend
Online Sleepy
Texoma Legend
Originally Posted by ntxtrapper
The horrible thing is, the jury is likely made up of woke people who share the same opinions as I've read on here today by them, and the guy will likely be convicted of some version of a homicide and will spend many years in prison. That's my prediction as sad and unjust as it is.

Man, I hope you’re wrong.

[Linked Image]

Re: Kyle Rittenhouse trial [Re: ntxtrapper] #8445093 11/11/21 03:09 AM
GNTX Online Content
Tracker
Online Content
Tracker

There are several women on the jury. If they are moms, I don’t see how they wouldn’t be moved by Kyle breaking down like that. A clear case of PTSD on display. They have extras though, and only 12 will be included in rendering the final verdict.

I sure hope Kyle is acquitted and gets the love and support he needs going forward.

Re: Kyle Rittenhouse trial [Re: GNTX] #8445103 11/11/21 03:14 AM
KRoyal Online Sleepy
Texoma Legend
Online Sleepy
Texoma Legend
Originally Posted by GNTX

There are several women on the jury. If they are moms, I don’t see how they wouldn’t be moved by Kyle breaking down like that. A clear case of PTSD on display. They have extras though, and only 12 will be included in rendering the final verdict.

I sure hope Kyle is acquitted and gets the love and support he needs going forward.

You’re overthinking how much brain power the woke mob has. Regardless if they’re moms or not, if they’re woke they probably think it could be their poor baby caught in this mad mans crosshairs. I’m really actually surprised they didn’t label this as a mass shooting.

[Linked Image]

Re: Kyle Rittenhouse trial [Re: ntxtrapper] #8445113 11/11/21 03:25 AM
Roll-Tide Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Kenosha was effected by all these imported troublemakers. No chance he’s convicted. Worst case scenario is it’s split 50/50 and a hung jury. No way 12 Kenosha citizens will all vote guilty.

Re: Kyle Rittenhouse trial [Re: Roll-Tide] #8445129 11/11/21 03:48 AM
Grizz Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by Roll-Tide
Kenosha was effected by all these imported troublemakers. No chance he’s convicted. Worst case scenario is it’s split 50/50 and a hung jury. No way 12 Kenosha citizens will all vote guilty.

I agree. One thing I think that may be overlooked is the fact that the oxygen thieves who ate lead were destroying the city where many of the jurors live, work, or shop. These jurors aren't watching this from the cheap seats.

[Linked Image] [Linked Image]
Page 10 of 28 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 27 28
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide