Forums46
Topics537,695
Posts9,727,870
Members87,033
Most Online25,604
Feb 12th, 2024
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Fed Court of Appeals issues halt to vaccine mandate [Re: pegasaurus] #8441002 11/06/21 11:22 PM
S
stinkbelly Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
S
The call of the pure bloods "Let's go Brandon"

Re: Fed Court of Appeals issues halt to vaccine mandate [Re: pegasaurus] #8441030 11/06/21 11:52 PM
K
kkfish Offline
Woodsman
Woodsman
K
Oh most in our state despise these evil people but some just don’t understand the big picture which as stated many times is control. I say to them just look at vanguard and blackrock investment company. They own a major part of everything and I mean everything and it’s always the same players involved. For ones that don’t see it just dig into it and u can see them telling u right outta their mouths. I believe most realize this but some just never will. There were a lot Jews that went along to get along and a bunch of them ended up in an oven.

Re: Fed Court of Appeals issues halt to vaccine mandate [Re: pegasaurus] #8441051 11/07/21 12:12 AM
J
Jimbo1 Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
J
Damn, even this good news somehow divides us!

FJB - Lets Go Brandon
BBB - Bring Back Better
Awake - Not Woke!
Re: Fed Court of Appeals issues halt to vaccine mandate [Re: Jimbo1] #8441068 11/07/21 12:35 AM
G
Grit Online Content
Pro Tracker
Online Content
Pro Tracker
G
Originally Posted by Jimbo1
Damn, even this good news somehow divides us!

Actually, it's only good news for one side. The other side still thinks we need to get the poke.........for the sake of humanity. rolleyes

Garrett
Re: Fed Court of Appeals issues halt to vaccine mandate [Re: pegasaurus] #8441078 11/07/21 12:51 AM
N
ntxtrapper Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
N
The Fifth Circuit only has these districts in it. Unless the 84 other Federal District judges in other circuits honor the decision of the Fifth, then only the below districts are included in the court decision. We will need more states to get involved. The liberal judges will never abide by a decision of the Fifth if they are in another circuit.

Eastern District of Louisiana
Middle District of Louisiana
Western District of Louisiana
Northern District of Mississippi
Southern District of Mississippi
Eastern District of Texas
Northern District of Texas
Southern District of Texas
Western District of Texas

Re: Fed Court of Appeals issues halt to vaccine mandate [Re: ntxtrapper] #8441101 11/07/21 01:30 AM
P
Paluxy Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
P
Originally Posted by ntxtrapper
The Fifth Circuit only has these districts in it. Unless the 84 other Federal District judges in other circuits honor the decision of the Fifth, then only the below districts are included in the court decision. We will need more states to get involved. The liberal judges will never abide by a decision of the Fifth if they are in another circuit.

Huh, was not aware that is how Federal courts work

Re: Fed Court of Appeals issues halt to vaccine mandate [Re: Paluxy] #8441113 11/07/21 01:45 AM
N
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
N
Originally Posted by Paluxy

This routinely happens too.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circuit_split

Re: Fed Court of Appeals issues halt to vaccine mandate [Re: ntxtrapper] #8441120 11/07/21 01:51 AM
S
stinkbelly Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
S

At least Texas is covered

Re: Fed Court of Appeals issues halt to vaccine mandate [Re: pegasaurus] #8441137 11/07/21 02:11 AM
S
SherpaPhil Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
S
On non-controversial issues, it is customary for one district to follow the precedent of another, but they are not required to. Especially with high stakes decisions like these.

Re: Fed Court of Appeals issues halt to vaccine mandate [Re: SherpaPhil] #8441151 11/07/21 02:26 AM
dogcatcher Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by SherpaPhil
On non-controversial issues, it is customary for one district to follow the precedent of another, but they are not required to. Especially with high stakes decisions like these.

U.S. Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals ordered President Joe Biden’s vaccine and testing requirements halted pending review., they did not make a decision, they temporarily suspended the mandate.

Combat Infantryman, the ultimate hunter where the prey shoots back.
_____________"Illegitimus non carborundum est"_______________

[Linked Image]
Re: Fed Court of Appeals issues halt to vaccine mandate [Re: dogcatcher] #8441162 11/07/21 02:35 AM
Payne Online Shocked
Cat Herder
Online Shocked
Cat Herder
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Re: Fed Court of Appeals issues halt to vaccine mandate [Re: SherpaPhil] #8441164 11/07/21 02:39 AM
N
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
N
Originally Posted by SherpaPhil

I would call this about as controversial as it gets.

Re: Fed Court of Appeals issues halt to vaccine mandate [Re: pegasaurus] #8441233 11/07/21 04:20 AM
Bee'z Online Happy
The Beedazzler
Online Happy
The Beedazzler
Let's go Brandon.

[Linked Image]
Re: Fed Court of Appeals issues halt to vaccine mandate [Re: Paluxy] #8441251 11/07/21 05:24 AM
GNTX Offline
Tracker
Tracker

Yep, the only judicial decisions that affect the entire US are those handed down by the Supreme Court. As stated above, all other district decisions are only binding on that district’s jurisdiction.

Re: Fed Court of Appeals issues halt to vaccine mandate [Re: GNTX] #8441434 11/07/21 03:02 PM
P
PappawRock Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
P
Originally Posted by GNTX

Yep, the only judicial decisions that affect the entire US are those handed down by the Supreme Court. As stated above, all other district decisions are only binding on that district’s jurisdiction.

I recall the left wing nutcase judge in Hawaii continuously clogging up anything and everything Trump was trying to do, so even if it's supposed to, I'm not sure it actually works that way...

Re: Fed Court of Appeals issues halt to vaccine mandate [Re: 6InARowMakeItGo] #8441442 11/07/21 03:10 PM
D
Dry Fire Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Thundervee
Originally Posted by kkfish
Awesome they need to start putting the pushers in prison now. I work at a car plant in Alabama and if this bull gets rolled out it’s gonna get interesting for them. I can guarantee the stop of production will cause a my bad.

I hope you’re better than the other guy from Al. He’s a POS

At least I'm not a Qanon Queer.

coffee spelled backwards is eeffoc. I don't give eeffoc until I have my morning coffee.
Re: Fed Court of Appeals issues halt to vaccine mandate [Re: pegasaurus] #8441448 11/07/21 03:19 PM
H
Hudbone Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
H
A queer is a queer.

Re: Fed Court of Appeals issues halt to vaccine mandate [Re: Dry Fire] #8441506 11/07/21 04:30 PM
6InARowMakeItGo Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by Dry Fire
Awesome they need to start putting the pushers in prison now. I work at a car plant in Alabama and if this bull gets rolled out it’s gonna get interesting for them. I can guarantee the stop of production will cause a my bad.

I don’t the Qanon thing either, you’re still a POS though.

Last edited by Thundervee; 11/07/21 04:33 PM.

🍻
Re: Fed Court of Appeals issues halt to vaccine mandate [Re: pegasaurus] #8441543 11/07/21 05:10 PM
bill oxner Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Aaron Rodgers???? confused2

Quail hunting is like walking into, and out of a beautiful painting all day long. Gene Hill

[Linked Image]

Re: Fed Court of Appeals issues halt to vaccine mandate [Re: dogcatcher] #8441767 11/07/21 09:36 PM
P
pegasaurus Offline OP
THF Celebrity
OP Offline
THF Celebrity
P
https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/have-fun-defending-the-emergency-osha-rule-in-court/

The OSH Act in section 6(c)(1) states that the Secretary “shall” issue an emergency temporary standard (ETS) upon a finding that the ETS is necessary to address a grave danger to workers. See 29 U.S.C. 655(c). In particular, the Secretary shall provide, without regard to the requirements of chapter 5, title 5, United States Code, for an emergency temporary standard to take immediate effect upon publication in the Federal Register if the Secretary makes two determinations: That employees are exposed to grave danger from exposure to substances or agents determined to be toxic or physically harmful or from new hazards, and that such emergency standard is necessary to protect employees from such danger. 29 U.S.C. 655(c)(1)…The ETS provision, section 6(c)(1), exempts the Secretary from procedural requirements contained in the OSH Act and the Administrative Procedure Act, including those for public notice, comments, and a rulemaking hearing . . .

The Secretary must issue an ETS in situations where employees are exposed to a “grave danger” and immediate action is necessary to protect those employees from such danger. 29 U.S.C. 655(c)(1); Pub. Citizen Health Research Grp. v. Auchter, 702 F.2d 1150, 1156 (D.C. Cir. 1983)…In demonstrating whether OSHA had shown that an ETS is necessary, the Fifth Circuit considered whether OSHA had another available means of addressing the risk that would not require an ETS.

Funny thing about getting older:
Your eyesight starts getting weaker but your ability to
see through people's BS gets much better.
Re: Fed Court of Appeals issues halt to vaccine mandate [Re: 6InARowMakeItGo] #8441803 11/07/21 10:10 PM
D
ducknbass Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
D

And yella

Re: Fed Court of Appeals issues halt to vaccine mandate [Re: 6InARowMakeItGo] #8442348 11/08/21 02:12 PM
D
Dry Fire Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Dry Fire

I don’t the Qanon thing either, you’re still a POS though.

And you're still a Queer.

Let's Go, Thundervee.

coffee spelled backwards is eeffoc. I don't give eeffoc until I have my morning coffee.
Re: Fed Court of Appeals issues halt to vaccine mandate [Re: pegasaurus] #8442399 11/08/21 02:37 PM
N
NORML as can be Online Content
^^Cut the Cord^^
Online Content
^^Cut the Cord^^
N
Your definitely that square peg ain't you.

(R-TX) .-- " TCNN CURL CRLB VFF VRNO AYR SNDL CGC TLRY MSOS "

_=====___=________==-

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide