S
S.A. hunter Online Content OP
THF Celebrity
OP Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by ducknbass
“Stop living in the past” -SA Hunter

Lol why are none of yall answering the question?

Are yall afraid yall win never see a&m win a natty?

Re: Longhorn Lounge. [Re: S.A. hunter] #8430202 10/26/21 01:05 PM
H
Hudbone Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
H
Thought this forum was titled, "Longhorn Lounge"?

Re: Longhorn Lounge. [Re: S.A. hunter] #8430208 10/26/21 01:11 PM
T
therancher Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
T
Originally Posted by S.A. hunter

Lol why are none of yall answering the question?

Are yall afraid yall win never see a&m win a natty?

We have answered your questions, you don’t address ours. But here’s the answer to yours above. Without any doubt we are closer than Texas. Anyone with an ounce of honesty will admit that. So yes, we have much more reason to be optimistic about a natty.

Now, address the fact that all you have is history, a lousy now, and a bleak future. Answer WHY, with a pathetic team, and ANOTHER coach pick disaster, you think “a natty is just around the corner”?

Crotchety old bastidge
Re: Longhorn Lounge. [Re: Hudbone] #8430243 10/26/21 01:44 PM
I
ILUVBIGBUCKS Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
I
Originally Posted by Hudbone
Thought this forum was titled, "Longhorn Lounge"?

Well, the Longhorns have been lounging again this season.
Haven't you been paying attention Hud?

roflmao

High fence, low fence, no fence, it really doesn't matter as long as you're hunting!
Re: Longhorn Lounge. [Re: ducknbass] #8430252 10/26/21 01:49 PM
J
Jgraider Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
J

When that's all you've got, it's what you do. I just wonder what's worse though, accepting the fact that you're a mediocre program (TTU), or having the arrogance to believe your relevant every year when in fact you're not, haven't been in a while, and not even close, in spite of having every conceivable advantage ?

Re: Longhorn Lounge. [Re: therancher] #8430274 10/26/21 02:05 PM
I
ILUVBIGBUCKS Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
I
Originally Posted by therancher

We have answered your questions, you don’t address ours. But here’s the answer to yours above. Without any doubt we are closer than Texas. Anyone with an ounce of honesty will admit that. So yes, we have much more reason to be optimistic about a natty.

Now, address the fact that all you have is history, a lousy now, and a bleak future. Answer WHY, with a pathetic team, and ANOTHER coach pick disaster, you think “a natty is just around the corner”?

Looks to me like UT has become a place to go for coaches to hurt their reputation.....oh, and let's not forget..... fill their pockets!

Charlie Strong
37-15 at Louisville (.712)
16-21 at Texas (.432)
21-16 at South FL (.568)

Tom Herman
22-4 at Houston (.711)
32-18 at Texas (.640)

Hell, on 2nd thought........UT should have extended Herman's contract and gave him about $50m more for the job he did. I mean what more can you expect from a coach when there is such a low talent pool to work with? bang

Never fear though....Sark is here. He is a badass! Remember he worked for Saban and was a hell of a coordinator.
Should have given him more than the measly $5.7m/year they did!!

High fence, low fence, no fence, it really doesn't matter as long as you're hunting!
Re: Longhorn Lounge. [Re: S.A. hunter] #8430291 10/26/21 02:19 PM
68rustbucket Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
The Aggies are in SA’s head, he can’t get them out.

Re: Longhorn Lounge. [Re: S.A. hunter] #8430300 10/26/21 02:27 PM
H
Hudbone Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
H
He'd make a better Aggie than a tea sip anyways. There just the little issue of the woman bleeding burnt orange he sleeps with.

Re: Longhorn Lounge. [Re: Hudbone] #8430325 10/26/21 02:50 PM
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
He'd make a better Aggie than a tea sip anyways. There just the little issue of the woman bleeding burnt orange he sleeps with.

I concur.

Re: Longhorn Lounge. [Re: ILUVBIGBUCKS] #8430365 10/26/21 03:50 PM
S
THF Celebrity
OP Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by ILUVBIGBUCKS
Originally Posted by therancher

Looks to me like UT has become a place to go for coaches to hurt their reputation.....oh, and let's not forget..... fill their pockets!

Charlie Strong
37-15 at Louisville (.712)
16-21 at Texas (.432)
21-16 at South FL (.568)

Tom Herman
22-4 at Houston (.711)
32-18 at Texas (.640)

Hell, on 2nd thought........UT should have extended Herman's contract and gave him about $50m more for the job he did. I mean what more can you expect from a coach when there is such a low talent pool to work with? bang

Never fear though....Sark is here. He is a badass! Remember he worked for Saban and was a hell of a coordinator.
Should have given him more than the measly $5.7m/year they did!!

Its gonna take 3 years till they get it right. I think they are in a good spot all around just need the player to fit their scheme.

Re: Longhorn Lounge. [Re: S.A. hunter] #8430372 10/26/21 03:58 PM
I
ILUVBIGBUCKS Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
I

Its gonna take 3 years till they get it right. I think they are in a good spot all around just need the player to fit their scheme.

Seriously?
You really believe this?
So it doesn't concern you that UT has gotten handled in the 2nd half in games against good opponents?

Hell, UT is not even my team and the lack of in-game adjustments and lack of improvement up front and overall defensive play concerns me.
Guess maybe if your glasses are dark enough burnt orange that is very difficult to recognize.

Re: Longhorn Lounge. [Re: Hudbone] #8430373 10/26/21 04:00 PM
S
THF Celebrity
OP Online Content
THF Celebrity
S

Lmao

Always been a longhorn fan, but didn't really follow them much while trying to start my life....... Meeting the wife did change that quite a bit, and then when the son went there we were all in..... to bad we became season ticket holders in 2014...... its been tough going, but win lose or draw.... its just a game, and doesn't effect my life one bit. Well maybe for a good 6-12 hrs my wife will be in a pissy mood. Lol when I try explaining that to the wife it never goes over well...... she is a passionate person needless to say.

But yeah I'm more of a country bumpkin, then yalls preconceived notion of what a longhorn fan is.

Re: Longhorn Lounge. [Re: S.A. hunter] #8430380 10/26/21 04:07 PM
I
ILUVBIGBUCKS Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
I

Lmao

Always been a longhorn fan, but didn't really follow them much while trying to start my life....... Meeting the wife did change that quite a bit, and then when the son went there we were all in..... to bad we became season ticket holders in 2014...... its been tough going, but win lose or draw.... its just a game, and doesn't effect my life one bit. Well maybe for a good 6-12 hrs my wife will be in a pissy mood. Lol when I try explaining that to the wife it never goes over well...... she is a passionate person needless to say.

But yeah I'm more of a country bumpkin, then yalls preconceived notion of what a longhorn fan is.

lol
no doubt you guys are invested in UT ($$$$$).

I am curious. Did your son play HSFB? If so, I'm not sure I'd have wanted to sit next to your better half at one of those games.
I know my wife could get plenty pissed off at the games when something didn't go our way or she felt like her 'little boy' got a cheap shot. ROFLMAO

Re: Longhorn Lounge. [Re: ILUVBIGBUCKS] #8430381 10/26/21 04:07 PM
S
THF Celebrity
OP Online Content
THF Celebrity
S

Seriously?
You really believe this?
So it doesn't concern you that UT has gotten handled in the 2nd half in games against good opponents?

Hell, UT is not even my team and the lack of in-game adjustments and lack of improvement up front and overall defensive play concerns me.
Guess maybe if your glasses are dark enough burnt orange that is very difficult to recognize.

I'm just gonna say worry about a&m Texas is gonna always be fine, and yall will always be little brother.....

Re: Longhorn Lounge. [Re: S.A. hunter] #8430389 10/26/21 04:10 PM
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity

Seriously?
You really believe this?

I'm just gonna say worry about a&m Texas is gonna always be fine, and yall will always be little brother.....

What is the definition of “always be fine”?

Re: Longhorn Lounge. [Re: S.A. hunter] #8430402 10/26/21 04:18 PM
I
ILUVBIGBUCKS Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
I

Yes, I know you guys won a NC 16 years ago so you will always be fine. up
Never mind the fact that you've been a middle of the road team in a middle of the road conference since and steadily getting your azz handed to you by OU, Ok St, TCU, and barely being over 500 against Baylor, and a couple others. Glad to hear you are fine with that.

I'm sure in your mind the move to the SEC is going to just catapult your Horns right to the top of college football overnight! No wonder you were feeling that next NC was coming soon just a couple weeks back! bang

Got it
Thanks

Re: Longhorn Lounge. [Re: 68rustbucket] #8430404 10/26/21 04:22 PM
I
ILUVBIGBUCKS Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
I
Originally Posted by 68rustbucket

Seriously?
You really believe this?

What is the definition of “always be fine”?

A NC 16 years ago and a sub 600 winning percentage in an average power 5 conference.

Duh!!!

roflmao roflmao roflmao

Re: Longhorn Lounge. [Re: S.A. hunter] #8430415 10/26/21 04:36 PM
E
Espy Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
E

Seriously?
You really believe this?

SA y’all are following A&M to the SEC

Re: Longhorn Lounge. [Re: Espy] #8430417 10/26/21 04:42 PM
I
ILUVBIGBUCKS Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
I
Originally Posted by Espy

Shushhhh

You are spoiling the party in his head. Haven't you heard Espy....he feels another Natty coming soon.

roflmao

Re: Longhorn Lounge. [Re: S.A. hunter] #8430423 10/26/21 04:48 PM
J
Jgraider Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
J
SA became a UT t-shirt fan right after Vince Young showed up more likely......we who actually participated in sports always referred to this type of personality as a "frontrunner"......associating oneself with a winning team/company in spite of never accomplishing anything personally. As to the "preconceived notion" of what UT fan actually is, UT has a well earned reputation of arrogance, narcissistic, and delusional behavior. Anyone who has ever come in contact with them for any amount of time says the same thing and feels the same way.

Re: Longhorn Lounge. [Re: Jgraider] #8430574 10/26/21 07:35 PM
S
THF Celebrity
OP Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by Jgraider
SA became a UT t-shirt fan right after Vince Young showed up more likely......we who actually participated in sports always referred to this type of personality as a "frontrunner"......associating oneself with a winning team/company in spite of never accomplishing anything personally. As to the "preconceived notion" of what UT fan actually is, UT has a well earned reputation of arrogance, narcissistic, and delusional behavior. Anyone who has ever come in contact with them for any amount of time says the same thing and feels the same way.

Hey, buddy..... how's it going.

Re: Longhorn Lounge. [Re: Espy] #8430576 10/26/21 07:37 PM
S
THF Celebrity
OP Online Content
THF Celebrity
S

Seriously?
You really believe this?

Lil brother found a hot chick, now big brother is moving in on him...... giggity giggity giggity

Re: Longhorn Lounge. [Re: ILUVBIGBUCKS] #8430584 10/26/21 07:44 PM
S
THF Celebrity
OP Online Content
THF Celebrity
S

Shushhhh

You are spoiling the party in his head. Haven't you heard Espy....he feels another Natty coming soon.

roflmao

Really.......... at least the party in in my head, and I didn't have to make a fake trophy......LMFAO! I hate to break it to yall, but that's a closest you're going to get.

Talk about fantasy world [Linked Image]

Last edited by S.A. hunter; 10/26/21 07:45 PM.
Re: Longhorn Lounge. [Re: S.A. hunter] #8430657 10/26/21 08:51 PM
G
GreenAggie Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
G
Everyone's teams goals should be a natty........ if not what are you doing?

I actually like and respect the idea of thinking they are gonna win a natty with Jimbo, but I wouldn't make a fake trophy.

I find it hard to believe you like and respect anything about A&M.

Re: Longhorn Lounge. [Re: GreenAggie] #8430706 10/26/21 10:09 PM
T
therancher Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
T
Originally Posted by GreenAggie
Everyone's teams goals should be a natty........ if not what are you doing?

I actually like and respect the idea of thinking they are gonna win a natty with Jimbo, but I wouldn't make a fake trophy.

I find it hard to believe you like and respect anything about A&M.

He’s just a severely butthurt leghorn who can’t accept the truth about their program top to bottom. So stinkin funny he talks about fake trophys, when all his perceptions are fantasies.

Last edited by therancher; 10/26/21 10:10 PM.

Crotchety old bastidge
Page 131 of 262 1 2 129 130 131 132 133 261 262
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide