Most Online25,604
Feb 12th, 2024
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Cowboys vs Patriots [Re: ndhunter] #8422008 10/18/21 11:58 AM
bill oxner Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
After all is said and done Dak set a new record yesterday. You can do without the greatest defense with an offence such as that.

Quail hunting is like walking into, and out of a beautiful painting all day long. Gene Hill

[Linked Image]

Re: Cowboys vs Patriots [Re: bill oxner] #8422010 10/18/21 11:59 AM
Superduty Online Content
"The Regulator"
Online Content
"The Regulator"
Originally Posted by bill oxner
You can do without the greatest defense with an offence such as that.

Bill you are mistaken. Defenses win Super Bowls.

'It's Only Treason if You Lose."
Re: Cowboys vs Patriots [Re: ndhunter] #8422021 10/18/21 12:04 PM
D
don k Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
D
Dish took cbs away so I could not watch the game.

Re: Cowboys vs Patriots [Re: Superduty] #8422068 10/18/21 12:36 PM
bill oxner Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by Superduty

Ever call it a winner when the final score was 0-0 ? confused2

Quail hunting is like walking into, and out of a beautiful painting all day long. Gene Hill

[Linked Image]

Re: Cowboys vs Patriots [Re: bill oxner] #8422088 10/18/21 12:48 PM
Superduty Online Content
"The Regulator"
Online Content
"The Regulator"

Ever call it a winner when the final score was 0-0 ? confused2

Nope, but those kickers are pretty good.

cheers

Re: Cowboys vs Patriots [Re: Superduty] #8422117 10/18/21 01:00 PM
Ol Thumper Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
Originally Posted by Ol Thumper
Originally Posted by kmon1
The best teams generally do not have to do comebacks since they are not behind near the end of the game.

Tom Brady’s had to come from behind in the 4th quarter 41 times in his career to win the game and I’d say they’ve done pretty good.

He said Team.

The QB can’t do it without the team and they don’t get behind on their own unless you know something the rest of us don’t, I’m not a Dallas fanatic but anytime some says something positive about hem you come back with a negative. If your simply a Dallas hater that’s fine and I tend to agree with you for the most part but I can give credit where credits due and they deserve the credit currently. 2 weeks from now if they fell off the train tracks I wouldn’t be surprised in the slightest but at least give someone credit for something positive they’ve done, hell I can give my enemies credit for anything they do positive as much as it hurts.

Re: Cowboys vs Patriots [Re: Ol Thumper] #8422156 10/18/21 01:32 PM
Superduty Online Content
"The Regulator"
Online Content
"The Regulator"
The best teams generally do not have to do comebacks since they are not behind near the end of the game.

Tom Brady’s had to come from behind in the 4th quarter 41 times in his career to win the game and I’d say they’ve done pretty good.

He said Team.

The QB can’t do it without the team and they don’t get behind on their own unless you know something the rest of us don’t, I’m not a Dallas fanatic but anytime some says something positive about hem you come back with a negative. If your simply a Dallas hater that’s fine and I tend to agree with you for the most part but I can give credit where credits due and they deserve the credit currently. 2 weeks from now if they fell off the train tracks I wouldn’t be surprised in the slightest but at least give someone credit for something positive they’ve done, hell I can give my enemies credit for anything they do positive as much as it hurts.

Dak is a good Qb, but the team overall is mediocre at best.

Agreed, I am a hater. But Dallas has a history over the past 25 plus years of sucking...so there is that.

Last edited by Superduty; 10/18/21 01:32 PM.

Re: Cowboys vs Patriots [Re: ndhunter] #8422169 10/18/21 01:42 PM
M
majekman Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
M
This ain’t the same Dallas team of past 25yrs. They’ve showed something this season I haven’t seen since Jimmy Johnson days....mental toughness. That’s huge!!!

Re: Cowboys vs Patriots [Re: Superduty] #8422198 10/18/21 01:58 PM
B
Buzzsaw Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
B

He said Team.

Give it up SD. Take you Bill Belechick blow up doll and go console "IT"

SPACE FOR RENT

Re: Cowboys vs Patriots [Re: Buzzsaw] #8422220 10/18/21 02:16 PM
Ol Thumper Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
Originally Posted by Buzzsaw

He said Team.

Give it up SD. Take you Bill Belechick blow up doll and go console "IT"

rofl At least he admitted he was a hater…. Some people can’t give anyone credit where it’s due regardless of the situation and simply make themselves look like a goober. SD I completely respect your opinion but when you continually post negative chit sometimes you either need to walk away or continue to make yourself look like a dip chit.

Again I’m not a Dallas super lover and I’m still expecting them to fall off the tracks with thr coach but as of right now their on fire and deserve nothing but praise. If they can start putting full games together their pretty much unbeatable but thr not to that point yet however a true man can give credit where it’s due regardless of the team. Love the sport and not embrace the hate, the world has enough of that already.

If you choose to continue hating on those that don’t deserve it then I’ll also continue to reverberate that upon your ideology of hatred. In short don’t be a hater scooter grin

Re: Cowboys vs Patriots [Re: ndhunter] #8422252 10/18/21 02:42 PM
Superduty Online Content
"The Regulator"
Online Content
"The Regulator"
First of all I don't care how I come across, it's called freedom. Once you stop caring what others think about you, it's awesome.

Secondly, I am calling it now. Dallas will not "have complete" games this year and will end the season maybe as a wildcard playoff spot due to the weak NFC division, and IF they make it will lose in first round.

Re: Cowboys vs Patriots [Re: ndhunter] #8422258 10/18/21 02:46 PM
H
Hudbone Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
H
I bet SD feeds Double Down.

Re: Cowboys vs Patriots [Re: Hudbone] #8422295 10/18/21 03:18 PM
Superduty Online Content
"The Regulator"
Online Content
"The Regulator"
Originally Posted by Hudbone

Nope straight corn.

Re: Cowboys vs Patriots [Re: Superduty] #8422305 10/18/21 03:25 PM
Ol Thumper Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
First of all I don't care how I come across, it's called freedom. Once you stop caring what others think about you, it's awesome.

Secondly, I am calling it now. Dallas will not "have complete" games this year and will end the season maybe as a wildcard playoff spot due to the weak NFC division, and IF they make it will lose in first round.

Brother I assure you I don’t have 2 chits what anyone thinks about me either and my freedom rains Ice cream sprinkles on me daily and if you don’t like me then join the club and who cares but when someone calls me out on my repetitive stupidity on a subject I at least I stop and question the situation and yet you double down and continue the talk. For what it’s worth I said I respected your opinion and I pretty much agreed with you until proven otherwise by them so in my humble opinion if I were you I’d at the minimum slack off on the complete hatred and chit talking about them since at this point whomever your loving team is would probably take a beating from the Cowboys at this point.

What gets under my skin is someone who can’t give credit where credits due regardless of who it is or what it is, being a bigger man and acknowledging someone’s success regardless of the situation is spiteful and childish IMO which I know you could care less about.

I bet your the type of guy that talks chit about the neighbor who kills your target buck instead of congratulating him on a great deer, life’s much more enjoyable being positive regardless of the situation rather than being negative but you choose to be negative more times than not on a lot of subjects.

Either way it’s all good and I’ll buy you a beer any time and I’m not trying to me rude or pissy towards you, simply attempting to get you to look at this with an open mind rather then bad mouthing them non stop. Hopefully they will loose the rest of their games this season so you can sleep better.

Re: Cowboys vs Patriots [Re: Superduty] #8422323 10/18/21 03:34 PM
N
ndhunter Offline OP
THF Trophy Hunter
OP Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
N
Originally Posted by Roll-Tide
Cowboys have looked dominant. For first time in 25 years.

All of their opponents this year so far are weak, that's why.

Are you a Patriots fan?

Re: Cowboys vs Patriots [Re: ndhunter] #8422333 10/18/21 03:37 PM
N
ndhunter Offline OP
THF Trophy Hunter
OP Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
N
Originally Posted by ndhunter
Line is Cowboys by 3.5

Should be a good game

They beat the spread

Re: Cowboys vs Patriots [Re: Superduty] #8422337 10/18/21 03:42 PM
H
Hudbone Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
H

Nope straight corn.

LOL - golden and true.

SD is a heavy duty Bills fan.

Re: Cowboys vs Patriots [Re: Hudbone] #8422349 10/18/21 03:49 PM
Ol Thumper Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter

Nope straight corn.

LOL - golden and true.

That makes sense, I don’t care for the Bills very much simply due to where thr located but they’ve been playing great ball and I think they have a serious shot at the SB this year in all honesty,,,,,,but in a reversal of attitude I’ll say the teams they’ve played have sucked and I think their playing chitty teams and undeserving of their record rofl Obviously I’m joking and I wish them the best,

I think it’s going to be them and the Bucs in the SB myself,

Last edited by Ol Thumper; 10/18/21 03:49 PM.
Re: Cowboys vs Patriots [Re: Superduty] #8422396 10/18/21 04:35 PM
P
PappawRock Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
P
Originally Posted by Guy
Dak top QB in the league, Cowboys super bowl bound!

QB's don't win SuperBowls.

That's literally true in the same sense as Nolan Ryan didn't toss any no-hitters and Cy Young didn't win 511 games...

Re: Cowboys vs Patriots [Re: Superduty] #8422434 10/18/21 05:14 PM
R
rjf1911 Online Content
Pro Tracker
Online Content
Pro Tracker
R

Just to be accurate...the Cowboys will not be a wild card. There won't be a wild card from the East...the Cowboys will either win the division, or they won't make the playoffs.....the Cowboys have 5 wins today...the other three teams in the East have 5 wins....combined.

Re: Cowboys vs Patriots [Re: ndhunter] #8422471 10/18/21 05:45 PM
Roll-Tide Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
To be honest. The Cowboys can move the ball and have a good defense. But what championship teams don’t do, is have two turnovers in the red zone. Luckily, Cowboys had a defensive TD or would not have won.

Dak gets credit, as he should. But this week his throw were a bit off and two turnovers in red zone needs to be cleaned up.

Re: Cowboys vs Patriots [Re: Ol Thumper] #8422496 10/18/21 06:03 PM
B
Buzzsaw Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
B

Nope straight corn.

LOL - golden and true.

That makes sense, I don’t care for the Bills very much simply due to where thr located but they’ve been playing great ball and I think they have a serious shot at the SB this year in all honesty,,,,,,but in a reversal of attitude I’ll say the teams they’ve played have sucked and I think their playing chitty teams and undeserving of their record rofl Obviously I’m joking and I wish them the best,

I think it’s going to be them and the Bucs in the SB myself,

I thought everyone on here hated the NFL?? Easy for me, I hate all teams but the Cowboys. I go back to 1960 with them.

SPACE FOR RENT

Re: Cowboys vs Patriots [Re: Ol Thumper] #8422537 10/18/21 06:36 PM
Superduty Online Content
"The Regulator"
Online Content
"The Regulator"

Brother I assure you I don’t have 2 chits what anyone thinks about me either and my freedom rains Ice cream sprinkles on me daily and if you don’t like me then join the club and who cares but when someone calls me out on my repetitive stupidity on a subject I at least I stop and question the situation and yet you double down and continue the talk. For what it’s worth I said I respected your opinion and I pretty much agreed with you until proven otherwise by them so in my humble opinion if I were you I’d at the minimum slack off on the complete hatred and chit talking about them since at this point whomever your loving team is would probably take a beating from the Cowboys at this point.

What gets under my skin is someone who can’t give credit where credits due regardless of who it is or what it is, being a bigger man and acknowledging someone’s success regardless of the situation is spiteful and childish IMO which I know you could care less about.

I bet your the type of guy that talks chit about the neighbor who kills your target buck instead of congratulating him on a great deer, life’s much more enjoyable being positive regardless of the situation rather than being negative but you choose to be negative more times than not on a lot of subjects.

Either way it’s all good and I’ll buy you a beer any time and I’m not trying to me rude or pissy towards you, simply attempting to get you to look at this with an open mind rather then bad mouthing them non stop. Hopefully they will loose the rest of their games this season so you can sleep better.

To be honest, not a cowboys fan and this OT gets stale...I'm kinda stirring the pot for my own enjoyment,..thanks for playing.

Yes I'd have a beer with anyone.

Re: Cowboys vs Patriots [Re: Superduty] #8422728 10/18/21 09:39 PM
Guy Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity

To be honest, not a cowboys fan and this OT gets stale...I'm kinda stirring the pot for my own enjoyment,..thanks for playing.

Yes I'd have a beer with anyone.

Good job ol thumper forcing this out of him. roflmao

Re: Cowboys vs Patriots [Re: Guy] #8422734 10/18/21 09:43 PM
Guy Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
[Linked Image]

Couldn't find anything for the Bills. confused2

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread