Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: I got poked… [Re: pnh] #8396616 09/25/21 12:59 AM
T
Tin Head Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
T
Originally Posted by pnh
I'm on the board of directors at the county Farm Service Agency. Just got an email that we must be completely vaccinated by November 22nd. I'm currently serving my 3rd term on the board. I told the executive director that I would respectfully resign my position. She totally understood. Don't think I'll be the only one.

some body with standards right there....

[Linked Image]
Re: I got poked… [Re: Tin Head] #8396618 09/25/21 01:01 AM
6InARowMakeItGo Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by Tin Head
Originally Posted by pnh
I'm on the board of directors at the county Farm Service Agency. Just got an email that we must be completely vaccinated by November 22nd. I'm currently serving my 3rd term on the board. I told the executive director that I would respectfully resign my position. She totally understood. Don't think I'll be the only one.

some body with standards right there....

Yeah, but I wonder if it’d been better to make him leave rather than leave on your own? Not sure…..

🍻
Re: I got poked… [Re: Biscuit] #8396621 09/25/21 01:03 AM
P
pnh Online Content
Extreme Tracker
Online Content
Extreme Tracker
P
That's a thought I had.

Character is what you do when nobody's looking.
Re: I got poked… [Re: bigbob_ftw] #8396627 09/25/21 01:10 AM
skinnerback Online Content
THF Celebrity Chef
Online Content
THF Celebrity Chef
Originally Posted by bigbob_ftw
Originally Posted by Superduty
In all seriousness, you have to do what you have to do to provide for yourself and family.

"Respect"

Amen. Much respect.

BS. More [censored] virtue signaling with the whole "respect" thing. I'm wore out with it. Stop it already.

Decide whatever is best for you and do it, then shut up about it. Nobody cares.

We are at a strange and scary tipping point in this Country right now and some of you just can't see it.

God help us.

Re: I got poked… [Re: Biscuit] #8396628 09/25/21 01:10 AM
bigbob_ftw Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
I got poked. I looked at risk factors and made an educated decision. I would never advocate for our against, its your choice. That's the dangerous part.

[Linked Image]

Ultra MAGA '24.
Re: I got poked… [Re: Biscuit] #8396629 09/25/21 01:15 AM
R
Ranch Dawg Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
R
New America, Your body, but not your choice.
Wanna travel ? Get shot.
Wanna keep job ? Get shot.
Wanna cruise ? Get shot.
Etc. Etc.
Bull shi! !!!!!

THE ROAD GOES ON FOREVER AND THE PARTY NEVER ENDS.

F##K YOU JOE BIDEN !!!!!
Re: I got poked… [Re: Biscuit] #8396634 09/25/21 01:20 AM
S
stinkbelly Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
S
Can you name the company that is making medical decisions for you. That sucks

Re: I got poked… [Re: bigbob_ftw] #8396636 09/25/21 01:22 AM
THF Celebrity Chef
Online Content
THF Celebrity Chef
I got poked. I looked at risk factors and made an educated decision. I would never advocate for our against, its your choice. That's the dangerous part.

The only dangerous part of this whole damn thing is being forced to inject an experimental medicine into your body against your will whether you need it or want it or not. It doesn't matter if you've already had the damn virus and have natural immunity and are MORE protected than the "vaccinated". This is about compliance, period, coming from our more corrupt than ever federal government.

I was given a choice too, deadline Nov 1 & made my decision.

This whole DAMN thing is being purposely done to divide us, and it's working.

Re: I got poked… [Re: skinnerback] #8396644 09/25/21 01:26 AM
T
Tin Head Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
T
Originally Posted by skinnerback

The only dangerous part of this whole damn thing is being forced to inject an experimental medicine into your body against your will whether you need it or want it or not. It doesn't matter if you've already had the damn virus and have natural immunity and are MORE protected than the "vaccinated". This is about compliance, period, coming from our more corrupt than ever federal government.

up

[Linked Image]
Re: I got poked… [Re: pnh] #8396645 09/25/21 01:28 AM
S
Sneaky Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by pnh

I very much appreciate you standing up for yourself. It affects so much more than just yourself and your family.

Re: I got poked… [Re: skinnerback] #8396646 09/25/21 01:31 AM
S
Sneaky Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S

Hell right.

I’m afraid it’s even deeper and eviler than just dividing us, though.

Re: I got poked… [Re: Sneaky] #8396653 09/25/21 01:35 AM
S
SnakeWrangler Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by Sneaky

Hell right.

I lot deeper and 100% evil

I believe in science and I’m an insufferable [censored]
Originally Posted by beaversnipe
Actually, BBC is pretty damn good

"You Cannot Simultaneously Be Politically Correct And Intellectually Honest!"
Re: I got poked… [Re: skinnerback] #8396661 09/25/21 01:40 AM
bigbob_ftw Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob

Don't get me wrong, I'm 100% against mandates. I also think much more needs to be done on therapeutics.

[Linked Image]

Ultra MAGA '24.
Re: I got poked… [Re: Sneaky] #8396676 09/25/21 01:50 AM
THF Celebrity Chef
Online Content
THF Celebrity Chef

Hell right.

The New World Order is not a joke or conspiracy theory, it has been in the works for some time now and it is coming to fruition as we speak.

ALL of the MAJOR atrocities that man kind has inflicted upon itself in history have two things in common.

Fool and brainwash the people, turn them against each other. ....then make them comply with whatever you say for the better good of the nation.

Then the government kills everyone who opposes them and gains complete control of the populace.

Good Lord, pick up a history book. This [censored] is literally on our doorstep but go ahead and eat your fancy meal, be comfortable and pretend monsters aren't real.

You are a DAMN FOOL if you think that this can't happen here in the USA. It is happening right now.

Re: I got poked… [Re: skinnerback] #8396682 09/25/21 01:58 AM
6InARowMakeItGo Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity

Hell right.

The New World Order is not a joke or conspiracy theory, it has been in the works for some time now and it is coming to fruition as we speak.

ALL of the MAJOR atrocities that man kind has inflicted upon itself in history have one thing in common.

Fool and brainwash the people, turn them against each other. ....then make them comply with whatever you say for the better good of the nation.

Then the government kills everyone who opposes them and gains complete control of the populace.

Good Lord, pick up a history book. This [censored] is literally on our doorstep but go ahead and eat your fancy meal, be comfortable and pretend monsters aren't real.

You are a DAMN FOOL if you think that this can't happen here in the USA. It is happening right now.

Skinner, I have more respect for you for standing up to the BS and not caving, I know it doesn’t matter to you about the respect but, you’re standing strong man! And the rest of your post is spot on also

🍻
Re: I got poked… [Re: skinnerback] #8396693 09/25/21 02:09 AM
S
Sneaky Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S

Hell right.

ALL of the MAJOR atrocities that man kind has inflicted upon itself in history have one thing in common.

There’s only one thing a person can put their faith in that will do them any good.

And while we wait for that to pay off, we may as well go down swinging. I can’t stand to see someone strike out watching.

Re: I got poked… [Re: Biscuit] #8396698 09/25/21 02:11 AM
N
NORML as can be Online Content
^^Cut the Cord^^
Online Content
^^Cut the Cord^^
N
[Linked Image]

(R-TX) .-- " TCNN CURL CRLB VFF VRNO AYR SNDL CGC TLRY MSOS "

_=====___=________==-

Re: I got poked… [Re: skinnerback] #8396734 09/25/21 02:52 AM
TCM3 Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity

Hell right.

X2
The New World order has to happen in order for it to be demolished.
doesn't mean we shouldn't fight it tooth and nail

Do not forget to entertain strangers, For by so doing some have unwittingly entertained angels
Hebrews 13:2
(R-TX)
Re: I got poked… [Re: 6InARowMakeItGo] #8396740 09/25/21 03:02 AM
THF Celebrity Chef
Online Content
THF Celebrity Chef
IMO there are only two things that really matter in this life.

Love, and respect.

A lot of folks out there today have neither.

Re: I got poked… [Re: skinnerback] #8396743 09/25/21 03:08 AM
TCM3 Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity

Love, and respect.

Yessir.

Do not forget to entertain strangers, For by so doing some have unwittingly entertained angels
(R-TX)
Re: I got poked… [Re: NORML as can be] #8396746 09/25/21 03:14 AM
T
Tin Head Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
T
Originally Posted by NORML as can be
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Re: I got poked… [Re: Biscuit] #8396747 09/25/21 03:15 AM
T
Tin Head Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
T
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Re: I got poked… [Re: 6InARowMakeItGo] #8396749 09/25/21 03:16 AM
T
Tin Head Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
T
Originally Posted by Thundervee

Hell right.

I’m afraid it’s even deeper and eviler than just dividing us, though. [/quote]

[

yes , he surprised me. but good....

Last edited by Tin Head; 09/25/21 03:17 AM.

[Linked Image]
Re: I got poked… [Re: Tin Head] #8396750 09/25/21 03:16 AM
TCM3 Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
]
lol35

(R-TX)
Re: I got poked… [Re: TCM3] #8396751 09/25/21 03:16 AM
THF Celebrity Chef
Online Content
THF Celebrity Chef
Originally Posted by TCM3

Love, and respect.

Yessir.

I just realized that I forgot to send you some pork skins.

They will be coming this weekend.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide