Forums46
Topics537,813
Posts9,729,428
Members87,042
Most Online25,604
Feb 12th, 2024
Print Thread
Page 13 of 26 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 25 26
Re: If You're Anti Ivermectin You Won't Like This [Re: Concho] #8388851 09/18/21 04:18 AM
maximus_flavius Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
Originally Posted by Concho
Next time I need legal advice I’ll ask my plumber…..LOL, this is funny.

I would wager that your plumber is smarter than you, Barney.

Re: If You're Anti Ivermectin You Won't Like This [Re: Jgraider] #8388878 09/18/21 04:55 AM
Bee'z Online Happy
The Beedazzler
Online Happy
The Beedazzler
The narcists is back claiming we do not make good money because we are not educated. That mountain you think you sit upon is a [censored] mole hill. [censored] you

[Linked Image]
Re: If You're Anti Ivermectin You Won't Like This [Re: Jgraider] #8388929 09/18/21 10:57 AM
H
Hudbone Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
H
Somes certainly need to know when they post people get things out of it and remember what was posted. If you don't mean to post something, don't. Coming back later and providing denials is nothing more than a loser's limp. I am with Max here Conchie. Wear the diaper, rant about your perceived ineffectiveness of ivermectin, the ignorance of people willing to utilize it and stay off airplanes so you can feel safe.

You've never having been scared of anything is nothing more than another, easy to ascertain, falsehood.

Re: If You're Anti Ivermectin You Won't Like This [Re: Jgraider] #8388964 09/18/21 12:20 PM
J.G. Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Nobel prize winning medication FOR HUMANS.

I really never thought that needed to be repeated this many times. bang

[Linked Image]
800 Yard Steel Range
Precision Rifle Instruction
Memberships and Classes Available
Re: If You're Anti Ivermectin You Won't Like This [Re: J.G.] #8388974 09/18/21 12:25 PM
S
S.A. hunter Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by FiremanJG

The media had got to them already! It definitely shows ignorance.

Re: If You're Anti Ivermectin You Won't Like This [Re: Bee'z] #8388983 09/18/21 12:33 PM
C
Concho Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
C
Originally Posted by 2Beez
The narcists is back claiming we do not make good money because we are not educated. That mountain you think you sit upon is a [censored] mole hill. [censored] you

Oh, the Brownie Troop is back to tag team anyone not agreeing with them. Do any of you debate a person one on one, or is this the only way you can debate? Beez, can you debate without the F-Bomb, really shows your lack of maturity. Your mind must have stopped developing at around 15.

Re: If You're Anti Ivermectin You Won't Like This [Re: Jgraider] #8388985 09/18/21 12:38 PM
6InARowMakeItGo Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
The F-bomb is a point maker. I thought everyone knew that roflmao

🍻
Re: If You're Anti Ivermectin You Won't Like This [Re: S.A. hunter] #8388986 09/18/21 12:38 PM
C
Concho Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
C
Originally Posted by S.A. hunter

It isn't ignorance unless you purchase something meant for a horse and consume it yourself, which is what I stated many moons ago. I don't remember anyone saying ivermectin prescribed by a doctor was bad, but being prescribed by Joe on the Internet still sounds a little dangerous or as you say, ignorant to me. Call me old school.

Re: If You're Anti Ivermectin You Won't Like This [Re: 6InARowMakeItGo] #8388987 09/18/21 12:39 PM
C
Concho Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
C
Originally Posted by Thundervee

It is a point maker for 15 year olds, not so much for grown men and women.

Re: If You're Anti Ivermectin You Won't Like This [Re: Concho] #8388988 09/18/21 12:42 PM
6InARowMakeItGo Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity

I’m gonna have to disagree with you, I hear cops use it often when I watch videos of them taking turds down that don’t comply very good

🍻
Re: If You're Anti Ivermectin You Won't Like This [Re: Jgraider] #8388992 09/18/21 12:44 PM
H
Hudbone Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
H
The F bomb is about as relevant as your brownie troop references.

A significant difference between yourself and myself is I have delivered nothing here that could not be "provided" to you in person.

Last edited by Hudbone; 09/18/21 12:45 PM.
Re: If You're Anti Ivermectin You Won't Like This [Re: 6InARowMakeItGo] #8388997 09/18/21 12:47 PM
C
Concho Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
C

I’m gonna have to disagree with you, I hear cops use it often when I watch videos of them taking turds down that don’t comply very good

Using the F-Bomb is a declaration of defeat, if all you have left is a profanity laced rant, you have nothing. Cops using it on video doesn't make it right and doesn't set a very good example.

Re: If You're Anti Ivermectin You Won't Like This [Re: Hudbone] #8389000 09/18/21 12:53 PM
C
Concho Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
C
Originally Posted by Hudbone

A significant difference between yourself and myself is I have delivered nothing here that could not be "provided" to you in person.

Stop acting like a group of 8th grade girls and I'll stop labeling your crew as Brownies, actually I should apologize to all Brownies. I'm still waiting for one of you to show the world where I said I wanted everyone vaccinated, Ivermectin is bad, and I want everything locked down.....the truth is you guys attempt to change debates on every issue, as soon as I said people were crazy for taking horse medication, you spun that into what you are now claiming.

Re: If You're Anti Ivermectin You Won't Like This [Re: Concho] #8389003 09/18/21 12:54 PM
S
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S

It isn't ignorance unless you purchase something meant for a horse and consume it yourself, which is what I stated many moons ago. I don't remember anyone saying ivermectin prescribed by a doctor was bad, but being prescribed by Joe on the Internet still sounds a little dangerous or as you say, ignorant to me. Call me old school.

Who is talking about you? Chill bro.
You are all jacked up on Mountain Dew....

Last edited by S.A. hunter; 09/18/21 12:56 PM.
Re: If You're Anti Ivermectin You Won't Like This [Re: S.A. hunter] #8389005 09/18/21 12:56 PM
C
Concho Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
C

Who is talking about you? Chill bro.

cheers

Re: If You're Anti Ivermectin You Won't Like This [Re: Jgraider] #8389006 09/18/21 12:58 PM
Payne Offline
Cat Herder
Cat Herder
Concho anytime you start with the name calling you lose any semblance of an argument.

[Linked Image]
Re: If You're Anti Ivermectin You Won't Like This [Re: Concho] #8389008 09/18/21 01:00 PM
H
Hudbone Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
H

Stop acting like a group of 8th grade girls and I'll stop labeling your crew as Brownies, actually I should apologize to all Brownies. I'm still waiting for one of you to show the world where I said I wanted everyone vaccinated, Ivermectin is bad, and I want everything locked down.....the truth is you guys attempt to change debates on every issue, as soon as I said people were crazy for taking horse medication, you spun that into what you are now claiming.

Unless I have the wrong Concho, didn't you want proof of vaccination or a recent negative test for those wanting to fly so you could feel safe when you were a passenger on an airline?

Re: If You're Anti Ivermectin You Won't Like This [Re: Hudbone] #8389015 09/18/21 01:08 PM
C
Concho Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
C

Unless I have the wrong Concho, didn't you want proof of vaccination or a recent negative test for those wanting to fly so you could feel safe when you were a passenger on an airline?

No, you have the right guy, but I stated I would like for folks to be vaccinated or tested, where in that quote is the statement "I want to force everyone to be Vaccinated and force everything to be shutdown." I'd like everyone to take a bath once or twice a week, but I'm betting that isn't happening, and I'm sure not going to force them....PERSONAL CHOICE, but remember with choice comes consequences.

Last edited by Concho; 09/18/21 01:13 PM.

Re: If You're Anti Ivermectin You Won't Like This [Re: Jgraider] #8389018 09/18/21 01:09 PM
Creekrunner Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
So many negative waves on this beautiful September morning. crying I'm 61 today. She made pancakes! clap

...and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. Gen. 1:28
Re: If You're Anti Ivermectin You Won't Like This [Re: Creekrunner] #8389022 09/18/21 01:13 PM
C
Concho Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
C
Originally Posted by Creekrunner
So many negative waves on this beautiful September morning. crying I'm 61 today. She made pancakes! clap

happybday

Re: If You're Anti Ivermectin You Won't Like This [Re: Creekrunner] #8389085 09/18/21 01:52 PM
S
soooo Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
S
Originally Posted by Creekrunner

happybday

Re: If You're Anti Ivermectin You Won't Like This [Re: Jgraider] #8389096 09/18/21 02:00 PM
H
Hudbone Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
H
maybe someones got a lil' excited & stressed while posting causing other to take what he was saying literally and then remembering it. Many would call that a simple error of exuberance and accept it. Somes want to call peoples liars, brownies & such instead. Learned a long time ago to be careful with words. Oftentimes what you mean and what people get out of your words are two different things. Just an observation.

Second observation - I would ignore me also.

Last edited by Hudbone; 09/18/21 02:00 PM.
Re: If You're Anti Ivermectin You Won't Like This [Re: Concho] #8389105 09/18/21 02:10 PM
S
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S

No, you have the right guy, but I stated I would like for folks to be vaccinated or tested, where in that quote is the statement "I want to force everyone to be Vaccinated and force everything to be shutdown." I'd like everyone to take a bath once or twice a week, but I'm betting that isn't happening, and I'm sure not going to force them....PERSONAL CHOICE, but remember with choice comes consequences.

You do understand the vaccine doesn't work right?

Re: If You're Anti Ivermectin You Won't Like This [Re: Concho] #8389119 09/18/21 02:28 PM
J
Jgraider Offline OP
THF Trophy Hunter
OP Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
J

Just so you'll know Concho, and I've actually gotten the opinion of my long time veterinarian, general Dr, and rheumatologist.......the Ivermectin in the 1.87% "horse paste, apple flavored" is the same ivermectin prescribed for humans in tablet form. Iver is Iver no matter what. The 1.87%+ is different and not rec'd for humans because of the additional additives in there. It is NOT rec'd that humans take the topical Ivermectin internally, or wipe it on yourself (although it won't hurt you). The liquid Ivermectin in Tractor Supply for example, again the 1.87% can be taken orally and the prescribed dosages are easily found for humans. That is all......accept or reject.

Re: If You're Anti Ivermectin You Won't Like This [Re: Concho] #8389199 09/18/21 03:48 PM
maximus_flavius Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker

[lyou have the right guy, but I stated I would like for folks to be vaccinated or tested,

Some people, like myself, don’t the a damn what you want. You want to either vax everyone, or subject them to testing, both against their will, because you are scared.

You also have an unhealthy fascination with Girl Scouts for some reason. I bet your the type of cop who likes to hassle young girls.

Page 13 of 26 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 25 26
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide