Forums46
Topics537,812
Posts9,729,426
Members87,042
Most Online25,604
Feb 12th, 2024
Print Thread
Page 12 of 26 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 25 26
Re: If You're Anti Ivermectin You Won't Like This [Re: Jgraider] #8388732 09/18/21 02:07 AM
S
Sneaky Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
I simply asked questions. Once again, you’ve made assumptions. Par for the course, I reckon.

Re: If You're Anti Ivermectin You Won't Like This [Re: Jgraider] #8388733 09/18/21 02:08 AM
J
jeepercreeper Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
J
This about sums up my feelings

[Linked Image]

Re: If You're Anti Ivermectin You Won't Like This [Re: Jgraider] #8388741 09/18/21 02:12 AM
J
Jgraider Offline OP
THF Trophy Hunter
OP Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
J
tenyears, just admit you don't want to answer the questions because you can't. It's OK. You obviously didn't read the OP in this thread either. You lost credibility with me when you said the vaccine is effective. That's a real laugher right there.

Re: If You're Anti Ivermectin You Won't Like This [Re: Sneaky] #8388743 09/18/21 02:13 AM
T
tenyearsgone Online Content
Veteran Tracker
Online Content
Veteran Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Sneaky
I simply asked questions. Once again, you’ve made assumptions. Par for the course, I reckon.

Ohhhh nooooo, I got accused of making assumptions.....Who gives a crap? I don't. It's called an observation. You're always posting about how angry you are on here and am asking ridiculous question that A: have nothing to do with my stance B: are only there to pick a fight. What other conclusions can I draw from your lack of simple logic and attitude?

Re: If You're Anti Ivermectin You Won't Like This [Re: Jgraider] #8388747 09/18/21 02:19 AM
T
tenyearsgone Online Content
Veteran Tracker
Online Content
Veteran Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Jgraider
tenyears, just admit you don't want to answer the questions because you can't. It's OK. You obviously didn't read the OP in this thread either. You lost credibility with me when you said the vaccine is effective. That's a real laugher right there.

The vaccine is effective. If you're confusing that with always effective you're putting words in my mouth. I did read it. I just am not willing to say it's the end all be all. When looking at credible research, they will always talk about potential issues with the conclusions.
That's what I'm focusing on. Frankly, I'm glad that there appears to be a potential for it to work. The bigger problem is any future signs of it's effectiveness will probably be crushed. Way too much tied up in big pharma for the vaccines.

Last edited by tenyearsgone; 09/18/21 02:20 AM.
Re: If You're Anti Ivermectin You Won't Like This [Re: jeepercreeper] #8388759 09/18/21 02:35 AM
J.G. Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by jeepercreeper
This about sums up my feelings

[Linked Image]

The meme misspelled regular sized brains.

[Linked Image]
800 Yard Steel Range
Precision Rifle Instruction
Memberships and Classes Available
Re: If You're Anti Ivermectin You Won't Like This [Re: Jgraider] #8388760 09/18/21 02:36 AM
S
Sneaky Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
There isn’t necessarily anything wrong with assumptions. It just gets tricky when your assumptions turn out to be wrong. Go on, though.

Re: If You're Anti Ivermectin You Won't Like This [Re: Jgraider] #8388765 09/18/21 02:41 AM
J.G. Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Concho. August 26, 8:21 pm

"America has gone crazy, scared of a vaccine, but willing take a medicine meant for animals......NUTS!"

[Linked Image]
800 Yard Steel Range
Re: If You're Anti Ivermectin You Won't Like This [Re: Concho] #8388769 09/18/21 02:44 AM
J.G. Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by Concho
In the last week I have come to understand just what a government coup this has become, there is NO evidence the vaccine works, the treatments that are working are being condemned by the left in this country, and these are the same people who were condemning the vaccine when President Trump was in office. We are being PLAYED.

Sept. 17

2:13 pm

[Linked Image]
800 Yard Steel Range
Re: If You're Anti Ivermectin You Won't Like This [Re: tenyearsgone] #8388776 09/18/21 02:53 AM
J
Jgraider Offline OP
THF Trophy Hunter
OP Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
J
Originally Posted by tenyearsgone

The vaccine is effective. If you're confusing that with always effective you're putting words in my mouth. I did read it. I just am not willing to say it's the end all be all. When looking at credible research, they will always talk about potential issues with the conclusions.
That's what I'm focusing on. Frankly, I'm glad that there appears to be a potential for it to work. The bigger problem is any future signs of it's effectiveness will probably be crushed. Way too much tied up in big pharma for the vaccines.

I never said it is always effective. It's not at all effective in keeping you from getting the virus, transmitting the virus, or even dying from the virus. That's not my definition of effective.

See what you think of this one:
https://www.thedesertreview.com/new...a3be6b2-c31f-11eb-836d-2722d2325a08.html

Re: If You're Anti Ivermectin You Won't Like This [Re: J.G.] #8388777 09/18/21 02:54 AM
J
Jgraider Offline OP
THF Trophy Hunter
OP Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
J
Originally Posted by FiremanJG

"America has gone crazy, scared of a vaccine, but willing take a medicine meant for animals......NUTS!"

Yeah, he's playing the victim card, being attacked by all the meanies around here. He isn't fooling anybody.

Re: If You're Anti Ivermectin You Won't Like This [Re: tenyearsgone] #8388781 09/18/21 02:57 AM
S
soonersorlaters Offline
Tracker
Tracker
S
Originally Posted by tenyearsgone

You are wasting your time with some folks. What is funny is that some get SO offended at the idea that there may be a hint of evidence that their stance could be wrong, they go full attack mode............resort to name calling, whatever. Perfect example: It is WIDELY known that the vaccine does not prevent one from getting Covid.......no more than the flu vaccine guarantees you will not get the flu..................................................................yet I still see people asking how the vaccine works if you can still get Covid. LMFAO!! I hope nobody gets this [censored]. And if they do, I wish them well (vaccinated or not). All that said, you just watch....................someone will take my response and swear on Baby Jesus that I am poisoned by the government koolaide, CDC, Fauci and whatever other conspiracy theory they subscribe to towards anyone that doesn't fall in line with them. Happy Friday I'm gonna grab me another cold beer!!! smile

Re: If You're Anti Ivermectin You Won't Like This [Re: soonersorlaters] #8388791 09/18/21 03:09 AM
S
scottfromdallas Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
S
Originally Posted by soonersorlaters

You are wasting your time with some folks. What is funny is that some get SO offended at the idea that there may be a hint of evidence that their stance could be wrong, they go full attack mode............resort to name calling, whatever. Perfect example: It is WIDELY known that the vaccine does not prevent one from getting Covid.......no more than the flu vaccine guarantees you will not get the flu..................................................................yet I still see people asking how the vaccine works if you can still get Covid. LMFAO!! I hope nobody gets this [censored]. And if they do, I wish them well (vaccinated or not). All that said, you just watch....................someone will take my response and swear on Baby Jesus that I am poisoned by the government koolaide, CDC, Fauci and whatever other conspiracy theory they subscribe to towards anyone that doesn't fall in line with them. Happy Friday I'm gonna grab me another cold beer!!! smile

It's the 5G transmitting to the graphene oxide in their body that is interfering with brain function.

Re: If You're Anti Ivermectin You Won't Like This [Re: Concho] #8388795 09/18/21 03:15 AM
maximus_flavius Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
That's the equivalent as me saying you and every law enforcement officer here knows nothing about the law, investigating crimes, and court proceedings. I would never say that, because it is foolish and stupid to say. Which is your M.O.

No what you are doing is the equivalent of a death row inmate claiming all is okay, I have a police officer helping me with my appeal.....

Wait.......Conch is a cop? I wondered where Barney Fife ended up.

Conch, go back to wearing a face diaper & being scared, as long as it shuts you up.

Re: If You're Anti Ivermectin You Won't Like This [Re: J.G.] #8388799 09/18/21 03:18 AM
C
Concho Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
C

Yes, an observation that uneducated Americans would buy meds meant for horses and consume it because Internet narcissists were telling them it was okay…..you can insert your own name as one of those narcissists. Where does it state I want everyone vaccinated or everything locked down? That’s right only in your warped mind.

Last edited by Concho; 09/18/21 03:18 AM.

Re: If You're Anti Ivermectin You Won't Like This [Re: maximus_flavius] #8388804 09/18/21 03:20 AM
C
Concho Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
C
Originally Posted by maximus_flavius
That's the equivalent as me saying you and every law enforcement officer here knows nothing about the law, investigating crimes, and court proceedings. I would never say that, because it is foolish and stupid to say. Which is your M.O.

No what you are doing is the equivalent of a death row inmate claiming all is okay, I have a police officer helping me with my appeal.....

Conch, go back to wearing a face diaper & being scared, as long as it shuts you up.

Never been scared in my entire life, and I have your Barney swinging.

Re: If You're Anti Ivermectin You Won't Like This [Re: Jgraider] #8388807 09/18/21 03:24 AM
C
Concho Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
C
This is the best you losers have, Come on Man!

Re: If You're Anti Ivermectin You Won't Like This [Re: Concho] #8388808 09/18/21 03:27 AM
maximus_flavius Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker

Never been scared in my entire life, and I have your Barney swinging.

I truly hope you are not a real cop. You are unhinged. Now GFY.

Re: If You're Anti Ivermectin You Won't Like This [Re: Jgraider] #8388811 09/18/21 03:28 AM
N
ntxtrapper Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
N
popcorn

Re: If You're Anti Ivermectin You Won't Like This [Re: Jgraider] #8388821 09/18/21 03:51 AM
C
Concho Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
C
I’m unhinged, yet we have dairy farmers and firemen giving medical advice on the Internet……what could possibly go wrong?

Re: If You're Anti Ivermectin You Won't Like This [Re: Jgraider] #8388825 09/18/21 03:54 AM
C
Concho Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
C
And I might add children offering opinions.

Re: If You're Anti Ivermectin You Won't Like This [Re: Concho] #8388826 09/18/21 03:55 AM
maximus_flavius Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker

So what makes you such a GD expert, Barney?

Re: If You're Anti Ivermectin You Won't Like This [Re: maximus_flavius] #8388830 09/18/21 03:59 AM
C
Concho Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
C

So what makes you such a GD expert, Barney?

Please tell me you have an intelligent question, please tell me you haven’t wasted everyone’s time with your juvenile humor…..

Re: If You're Anti Ivermectin You Won't Like This [Re: scottfromdallas] #8388832 09/18/21 04:01 AM
TurkeyHunter Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by scottfromdallas
Originally Posted by soonersorlaters

It's the 5G transmitting to the graphene oxide in their body that is interfering with brain function.

It certainly seems to be working well among this forum.

To be determined
Re: If You're Anti Ivermectin You Won't Like This [Re: Jgraider] #8388839 09/18/21 04:12 AM
C
Concho Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
C
Next time I need legal advice I’ll ask my plumber…..LOL, this is funny.

Page 12 of 26 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 25 26
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide