Forums46
Topics537,932
Posts9,730,835
Members87,051
Most Online25,604
Feb 12th, 2024
Print Thread
Page 10 of 26 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 25 26
Re: If You're Anti Ivermectin You Won't Like This [Re: ducknbass] #8388115 09/17/21 05:12 PM
S
S.A. hunter Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by ducknbass
When you say horse medicine it shows your ignorance and lack of interest in finding the reality

True

Re: If You're Anti Ivermectin You Won't Like This [Re: Jgraider] #8388121 09/17/21 05:14 PM
J.G. Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
https://poliovaccinenhd.weebly.com/timeline.html

Polio vaccine developed 1947 to 1953.

And back then, the government and pharmaceutical companies did not possess as many treasonous pieces of chit as they do now.

eta The developer gave it to HIS FAMILY first. And in 2021 the President's staff, and congress is exempt from it. So is USPS.

Anyone with two brain cells to rub together can see the difference.

Last edited by FiremanJG; 09/17/21 05:18 PM.

[Linked Image]
800 Yard Steel Range
Precision Rifle Instruction
Memberships and Classes Available
Re: If You're Anti Ivermectin You Won't Like This [Re: Dry Fire] #8388139 09/17/21 05:32 PM
S
scottfromdallas Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
S
Originally Posted by Dry Fire
[Linked Image]

Brought to you by the Ministry of Truth.

If one vaccine worked, all vaccines work.

Re: If You're Anti Ivermectin You Won't Like This [Re: Jgraider] #8388144 09/17/21 05:35 PM
H
Hudbone Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
H
When they were "ushered" out to the public, didn't they advertise the two shot vaccines as having 90% plus effective rates and now somes are saying they never were intended to keep people from getting covid? How does that work?

Re: If You're Anti Ivermectin You Won't Like This [Re: tenyearsgone] #8388147 09/17/21 05:41 PM
J.G. Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by tenyearsgone
Originally Posted by BOBO the Clown
You are preaching to the choir at this point. Those against it's use, think vaccination is the ONLY savor. Regardless of literature and Mercks current FDA drug

I think it's ironic that Demcrate controlled Government is starting to restrict monoclonal antibody treatments but buying them up and controlling distribution. How much more totalitarian can you get

I’m not anti Invermectin. I’m against the idiocy/hypocrisy of those crying that the vaccines aren’t tested enough, and then proclaiming that a horse medicine with no COVID data is the savior. If it’s works then it works and should be used. Right now, the vaccines are showing great results.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
800 Yard Steel Range
Precision Rifle Instruction
Memberships and Classes Available
Re: If You're Anti Ivermectin You Won't Like This [Re: scottfromdallas] #8388178 09/17/21 06:10 PM
maximus_flavius Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
Originally Posted by scottfromdallas
many seem to go overboard for a while the minute they get vaccinated. They want everyone vaccinated once they do it.

Exactly. Just like Conch, DF & all the other simple minded Doomers.

Re: If You're Anti Ivermectin You Won't Like This [Re: cbump] #8388182 09/17/21 06:13 PM
D
ducknbass Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
D
Originally Posted by cbump
I’ve change my mind about what I think of a few other people

Same

Anybody’s mind getting changed by these threads?

You answered your own question. Good job!

Re: If You're Anti Ivermectin You Won't Like This [Re: Jgraider] #8388183 09/17/21 06:14 PM
N
ndhunter Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
N
It seems like there would be more pop up ads for ivermectin when viewing these topics if it was that effective. No TV ads telling me to "ask my doctor" either. Censorship?

Re: If You're Anti Ivermectin You Won't Like This [Re: Jgraider] #8388191 09/17/21 06:20 PM
P
PappawRock Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
P
One thing that seems sure to me is that the current government is tickled pink about all the division and dissension they've created on just about every forum including THF...

Re: If You're Anti Ivermectin You Won't Like This [Re: PappawRock] #8388207 09/17/21 06:27 PM
N
ndhunter Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
N
Originally Posted by PappawRock
One thing that seems sure to me is that the current government is tickled pink about all the division and dissension they've created on just about every forum including THF...

Thanks for reminding us about the divisive and dissenting rules LOL.
I don't think the current government has been in power long enough to take credit for the division and dissension on just about every forum including THF.

Re: If You're Anti Ivermectin You Won't Like This [Re: ndhunter] #8388211 09/17/21 06:28 PM
BOBO the Clown Online Content
kind of a big deal
Online Content
kind of a big deal
Originally Posted by ndhunter
It seems like there would be more pop up ads for ivermectin when viewing these topics if it was that effective. No TV ads telling me to "ask my doctor" either. Censorship?

Yes. Trying a different more freedom thinking browser

Donate to TX Youth hunting program.... better to donate then to waste it in taxes

https://secure.qgiv.com/for/gtgoh/mobile
Re: If You're Anti Ivermectin You Won't Like This [Re: ndhunter] #8388218 09/17/21 06:30 PM
P
PappawRock Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
P
Originally Posted by PappawRock

Thanks for reminding us about the divisive and dissenting rules LOL.
I don't think the current government has been in power long enough to take credit for the division and dissension on just about every forum including THF.

The current govt is the deep state and yes, they've been in power long enough...

Re: If You're Anti Ivermectin You Won't Like This [Re: BOBO the Clown] #8388221 09/17/21 06:31 PM
N
ndhunter Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
N

When I do that it is to see no ads.

Re: If You're Anti Ivermectin You Won't Like This [Re: ndhunter] #8388227 09/17/21 06:37 PM
kind of a big deal
Online Content
kind of a big deal

It was a joke. grin

It's pretty much staying sold out. I wouldn't be surprised if its suppressed, I seen studies that have gotten taken out of google searches. This was three months ago, I havent tried to refind them in a while

With that said you can only market meds for it's approved use

Donate to TX Youth hunting program.... better to donate then to waste it in taxes

Re: If You're Anti Ivermectin You Won't Like This [Re: Dry Fire] #8388233 09/17/21 06:43 PM
kind of a big deal
Online Content
kind of a big deal
Originally Posted by Dry Fire
[img][/img]

I noticed you didn't use a mRNA example you used weaken cowpoke virus meme...

This thread would exist if the Vaccination was as simple and effective as the 200 year old Smallpox vac.

I thought you had more insight then that. .

Re: If You're Anti Ivermectin You Won't Like This [Re: ducknbass] #8388257 09/17/21 06:56 PM
cbump Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
I’ve change my mind about what I think of a few other people

Same

Anybody’s mind getting changed by these threads?

You answered your own question. Good job!

You knew what I meant.

Re: If You're Anti Ivermectin You Won't Like This [Re: Jgraider] #8388270 09/17/21 07:06 PM
kind of a big deal
Online Content
kind of a big deal
You are preaching to the choir at this point. Those against it's use, think vaccination is the ONLY savor. Regardless of literature and Mercks current FDA drug

I think it's ironic that Demcrate controlled Government is starting to restrict monoclonal antibody treatments but buying them up and controlling distribution. How much more totalitarian can you get

I’m not anti Invermectin. I’m against the idiocy/hypocrisy of those crying that the vaccines aren’t tested enough, and then proclaiming that a horse medicine with no COVID data is the savior. If it’s works then it works and should be used. Right now, the vaccines are showing great results.

So why did the FDA/CDC put a temporary suspension on the JJ vac?

I can't image why people are using caution, being that vaccine was developed and went through trials in less then 6 months and there is less them a year large scale history on them, If you aren't high risk then you have every right to question long term safety. It's all about percentages, per your risk factors.

My whole family has had covid, I'm also in a low risk percentage so the vaccine has more down sides then positives at this very moment.

You cant argue safety of the vaccination against ivermectin, one has 50 plus years of human safety data other 9 months.

How many people died before suppressed congressional testimony on Dexamethasone/corticosteroids usage can full circle?

So should I take your advice in regards to my current situation or my good friend and doctor that has submitted antibody treatments for FDA approval that’s now in trials by Mayo, and treated well of 500 patients?

Re: If You're Anti Ivermectin You Won't Like This [Re: BigPig] #8388275 09/17/21 07:09 PM
J
Judd Online Confused
#1 Creedmoor Fan
Online Confused
#1 Creedmoor Fan
J
Originally Posted by BigPig
Originally Posted by FiremanJG
My observation, many seem to go overboard for a while the minute they get vaccinated. They want everyone vaccinated once they do it.

I have observed the same.

A really good friend of mine asked my stance three weeks ago, and he listened. He called me two days ago and thanked me for sharing my stance, as well as the guys I work with. He has a lung condition, and is 45 years old. He told me he decided to get the shot. I'm not mad at him for it. And he said he believes everyone should have the choice to do it or not, and the government should NOT be telling people to get it. And he said he believes me when I said there are treatments available. Things would be souch easier if everyone had that position.

That part of the conversation took one minute. Then we talked for ten more about some hunting we are going to do in a few months.

I’ve never cared one way or another if anybody took the jab. There are people I wish would get based on their age and health, or lack thereof, but again, their body their decision.

For damn sure, the government shouldn’t be forcing it upon us.

Wait...did you and a fireman just agree on something. WTH is going on? eek2

Originally Posted by Phil Robertson
Don't let your ears hear what your eyes didn't see, and don't let your mouth say what your heart doesn't feel
Re: If You're Anti Ivermectin You Won't Like This [Re: J.G.] #8388279 09/17/21 07:14 PM
J
Jgraider Online Content OP
THF Trophy Hunter
OP Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
J

[Linked Image]

Outstanding, and true.

Re: If You're Anti Ivermectin You Won't Like This [Re: Judd] #8388280 09/17/21 07:15 PM
S
scottfromdallas Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
S
Originally Posted by Judd

We are uniting against the brown shirts. Texas must remain a free state.

Re: If You're Anti Ivermectin You Won't Like This [Re: Jgraider] #8388306 09/17/21 07:39 PM
J
jeepercreeper Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
J
I feel like these are the repeated conversations happening:

Pro-Vaxer: The vaccine works, you need to do your research
Anti-Vaxer: Show me the research
Pro-Vaxer: You need to do your own research
Anti-Vaxer: Ah, come on
Pro-Vaxer: Ok, here you go. The research is super clear from this graph on www.covid19vaccinceswork.com

Pro-Ivermectin: Ivermectin works, you need to do your research
Anti-Ivermectin: Show me the research
Pro-Ivermectin: You need to do your own research
Anti-Ivermectin: Ah, come on
Pro-Ivermectin: Ok, here you go. The research is super clear from this graph on www.ivermectincurescovid.com

Re: If You're Anti Ivermectin You Won't Like This [Re: BOBO the Clown] #8388311 09/17/21 07:43 PM
N
ndhunter Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
N

It was a joke. grin

It's pretty much staying sold out. I wouldn't be surprised if its suppressed, I seen studies that have gotten taken out of google searches. This was three months ago, I havent tried to refind them in a while

With that said you can only market meds for it's approved use

Yeah I was joking about the pop ups and the drug companies, seems like a golden opportunity

Re: If You're Anti Ivermectin You Won't Like This [Re: Judd] #8388332 09/17/21 07:54 PM
B
BigPig Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
B
Originally Posted by Judd
Originally Posted by BigPig
My observation, many seem to go overboard for a while the minute they get vaccinated. They want everyone vaccinated once they do it.

I have observed the same.

A really good friend of mine asked my stance three weeks ago, and he listened. He called me two days ago and thanked me for sharing my stance, as well as the guys I work with. He has a lung condition, and is 45 years old. He told me he decided to get the shot. I'm not mad at him for it. And he said he believes everyone should have the choice to do it or not, and the government should NOT be telling people to get it. And he said he believes me when I said there are treatments available. Things would be souch easier if everyone had that position.

That part of the conversation took one minute. Then we talked for ten more about some hunting we are going to do in a few months.

I’ve never cared one way or another if anybody took the jab. There are people I wish would get based on their age and health, or lack thereof, but again, their body their decision.

For damn sure, the government shouldn’t be forcing it upon us.

Like I stated before, I just like to argue with JG, it’s fun. I often imagine a combination of Yosemite Sam and Tamanian Devil getting all spun up. He probably sits there imagining Chief Wiggum from the Simpsons drowning donuts in coffee in anger. It’s a Cop vs Fireman thing

Last edited by BigPig; 09/17/21 07:56 PM.
Re: If You're Anti Ivermectin You Won't Like This [Re: Jgraider] #8388347 09/17/21 08:07 PM
maximus_flavius Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
[Linked Image]

Re: If You're Anti Ivermectin You Won't Like This [Re: maximus_flavius] #8388365 09/17/21 08:23 PM
C
Concho Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
C
Originally Posted by maximus_flavius
many seem to go overboard for a while the minute they get vaccinated. They want everyone vaccinated once they do it.

Exactly. Just like Conch, DF & all the other simple minded Doomers.

If I’m being called a DF by you, that is the highest of compliments because you are ignorant as dirt.

Last edited by Concho; 09/17/21 08:24 PM.

Page 10 of 26 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 25 26
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide