Re: Why not get the Vaccine? [Re: unclebubba] #8351865 08/14/21 11:52 PM
S
StephenB Online Content
Veteran Tracker
Online Content
Veteran Tracker
S
Why not get the Vaccine?

Because I don't want to. That's why. That should be enough in a free country.

I'm not trying to stop you from getting it even though I suspect vaccinated people are making the virus mutate into more dangerous versions.

You shouldn't be trying to make me get it no matter what you think about non-vaccinated people.

Re: Why not get the Vaccine? [Re: unclebubba] #8351873 08/15/21 12:06 AM
S
scottfromdallas Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
S

I can get Covid, spread Covid, be hospitalized from Covid and die from Covid whether I'm vaccinated or not. That is my understanding of the situation.

God gave me an immune system to deal with such things. I trust HIM.

Re: Why not get the Vaccine? [Re: unclebubba] #8351974 08/15/21 03:12 AM
TCM3 Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
https://abc13.com/27-vaccinated-people-test-positive-for-covid-on-carnival-ship-/10949924/
Twenty-seven vaccinated people who are on board the Carnival Vista cruise ship tested positive for COVID-19, according to the Belize Tourism Board.

Twenty-six of the positive cases are among Carnival crew members, with only one passenger testing positive. According to the tourism board, everyone who tested positive was vaccinated and "most are asymptomatic or have very mild symptoms."

peep

Do not forget to entertain strangers, For by so doing some have unwittingly entertained angels
Hebrews 13:2
(R-TX)
Re: Why not get the Vaccine? [Re: TCM3] #8351991 08/15/21 03:48 AM
pertnear Online Content
"Demolition Man"
Online Content
"Demolition Man"
Originally Posted by TCM3
https://abc13.com/27-vaccinated-people-test-positive-for-covid-on-carnival-ship-/10949924/
Twenty-seven vaccinated people who are on board the Carnival Vista cruise ship tested positive for COVID-19, according to the Belize Tourism Board.

Twenty-six of the positive cases are among Carnival crew members, with only one passenger testing positive. According to the tourism board, everyone who tested positive was vaccinated and "most are asymptomatic or have very mild symptoms."

peep

Just goes to show you what a giant crock of sh!t all this is. F* the vax....

"Who controls the past controls the future. Who controls the present controls the past.” - George Orwell
Re: Why not get the Vaccine? [Re: Superduty] #8351996 08/15/21 03:56 AM
Bee'z Online Happy
The Beedazzler
Online Happy
The Beedazzler
Originally Posted by Superduty
Originally Posted by Superduty
[Linked Image]

Flu Faucie designed it in the wuhan lab and we paid for.

[Linked Image]
Re: Why not get the Vaccine? [Re: Nogalus Prairie] #8352064 08/15/21 11:12 AM
M
Marc K Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Nogalus Prairie
Originally Posted by Marc K
I suspect that this whole thread would read differently if the actual death rate FROM Covid anywhere near accurate, instead of the grossly exaggerated number that is thrown around.

From Covid and WITH Covid are different but lumped together. We are clearly being played.

You’re being played alright. Just not by the people you think.

Do you honestly feel that the death toll numbers are accurate as presented? Just a question, not an attack.

Marc

A Democracy is when two wolves and a lamb vote on the dinner menu. That is why this country was specifically not designed as a Democracy. We are a Constitutional Republic.
Re: Why not get the Vaccine? [Re: unclebubba] #8352099 08/15/21 12:06 PM
6InARowMakeItGo Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Yes he does. He believes everything fraud fauci, the cdc, WHO, cnn and me Msnbc tells him

🍻
Re: Why not get the Vaccine? [Re: Marc K] #8352106 08/15/21 12:33 PM
J.G. Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
I suspect that this whole thread would read differently if the actual death rate FROM Covid anywhere near accurate, instead of the grossly exaggerated number that is thrown around.

From Covid and WITH Covid are different but lumped together. We are clearly being played.

The entire U.S. population would be reacting differently if:

1. The numbers were correct.
2. The correct number of deaths was much higher.
3. The vaccine was actually a vaccine.

Those of us left that understand science and math, see that this whole thing has never added up to what the TV tells us it is supposed to add up to. Since March 2020, the smart people I work with have been calling bs on this whole thing. Most of us are not getting a shot, and none of us have worn a mask off duty.

[Linked Image]
800 Yard Steel Range
Precision Rifle Instruction
Memberships and Classes Available
Re: Why not get the Vaccine? [Re: J.G.] #8352108 08/15/21 12:35 PM
skinnerback Online Content
THF Celebrity Chef
Online Content
THF Celebrity Chef
Originally Posted by FiremanJG

The entire U.S. population would be reacting differently if:

1. The numbers were correct.
2. The correct number of deaths was much higher.
3. The vaccine was actually a vaccine.

Those of us left that understand science and math, see that this whole thing has never added up to what the TV tells us it is supposed to add up to. Since March 2020, the smart people I work with have been calling bs on this whole thing. Most of us are not getting a shot, and none of us have worn a mask off duty.

Roger that. Try explaining this to liberals though. You might as well be talking to a fence post.

Re: Why not get the Vaccine? [Re: skinnerback] #8352128 08/15/21 01:14 PM
J.G. Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Right.

Because the TV told them to think the opposite way.

[Linked Image]
800 Yard Steel Range
Re: Why not get the Vaccine? [Re: Judd] #8352146 08/15/21 01:30 PM
G
GUTIT Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
G
Originally Posted by Judd
If the vaccines are so safe...why remove the liability from Big Pharma, who presently cannot print enough cash during these difficult times?

I'm a risk guy...it's what I do for work. I'm in my 40's and while being a little overweight otherwise healthy. My survival rate is 99.x%...with the vaccine what does my survival rate go to? FYI - it's not 100% because vaccinated people are still are dying. So why again do I need this vaccine? Don't tell me for someone else because frankly it's me and mine I have to protect and I don't expect anyone else to.

I was in on the vaccine and ready to get it...until 1 - the liability was removed (without my income my family doesn't live near the life they do today), 2 - people I already don't trust are really amping up the PR in an attempt to get me to get it 3 - when states started offering million dollar lotteries to pokees

There are too many red flags around this mess to make me want to get a vaccine (and I personally know 3 people whom have had some sort of heart problem afterward...one is dead) that's just not proven. NP is right...all 3 of these presented issues with the vaccine within weeks of getting their doses, if that makes one feel any better.

The constant flip flopping and double talk is astounding and embarrassing...by both sides...there literally is no one we can trust with information any more. The collective media suppression of data makes me pay way more attention to the suppressed data than I would've otherwise...because Facebook, Twitter, CNN, Fox, MSNBC, CDC etc have been very clear to protect their messages, even if that means suppressing the truth. It takes very little research to prove that statement...so anyone that disputes facts with articles from any media outlets credibility is immediately questioned in my eyes.

The biggest issue that drives me crazy is perspective...people have died...not all but the majority who have died are old and have underlying conditions. We cannot stop the most powerful (well, it was one day) country and economic engine in the world for a disease that kills less than 5% of those that get it (that's using the blended number, not just the young or old folks)...but here we are and it's happening. More people die of cancer and heart disease in this country per year than die of COVID but here we are and it just doesn't make sense to me...those deaths aren't even talked about or discussed as trying to prevent at the same scale. Weird [censored] times we are living in...

FYI - I don't give a [censored] who says it...if we had 100% vaccinated rate in this country, we're still going to have covid. So statements like "Folks who don’t take it are keeping the pandemic going and putting the health and resources of the rest of the community at risk." That's propaganda BS talk...plain and simple.

One thing I can agree with NP is the frustration...I'm frustrated that people don't worry about themselves and do what they can to protect themselves without belittling each other and forcing their own beliefs and opinions down each others throat.

Great post and I agree with you. No person has the right to demand, bully or shame another into doing what they don’t want. NOBODY.
The strong shall survive. It’s the way it should be.

Last edited by GUTIT; 08/15/21 01:30 PM.

Stronghold Construction Group
Commercial and Residential Project Management
Managing all your construction needs
Kent@StrongholdConstructionGroupDOTcom

Re: Why not get the Vaccine? [Re: unclebubba] #8352206 08/15/21 02:18 PM
J.G. Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Remember the uproar when G.W. wanted to mandate teenage girls get the H.P.V. vaccine?

That chit got squashed real quick. And probably mostly by Dems.

[Linked Image]
800 Yard Steel Range
Re: Why not get the Vaccine? [Re: unclebubba] #8352220 08/15/21 02:31 PM
C
Concho Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
C
I went to a rodeo last night near Austin, masks were mandatory, however many ignored the posted signs and went without masks. There were numerous police on hand, no one was confronted that I observed......

Re: Why not get the Vaccine? [Re: unclebubba] #8352228 08/15/21 02:36 PM
S
scottfromdallas Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
S
The only deadly pandemic that needs 24/7 marketing to remind you there is a pandemic.

Re: Why not get the Vaccine? [Re: scottfromdallas] #8352229 08/15/21 02:39 PM
skinnerback Online Content
THF Celebrity Chef
Online Content
THF Celebrity Chef
Originally Posted by scottfromdallas
The only deadly pandemic that needs 24/7 marketing to remind you there is a pandemic.

Pretty much. The definition of the word "pandemic" has apparently changed.

Re: Why not get the Vaccine? [Re: unclebubba] #8352233 08/15/21 02:41 PM
S
SnakeWrangler Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
[Linked Image]

2cents

Originally Posted by Sneaky
I believe in science and I’m an insufferable [censored]
Originally Posted by beaversnipe
Actually, BBC is pretty damn good

"You Cannot Simultaneously Be Politically Correct And Intellectually Honest!"
Re: Why not get the Vaccine? [Re: SnakeWrangler] #8352259 08/15/21 03:15 PM
T
Tin Head Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
T
Originally Posted by SnakeWrangler
[Linked Image]

2cents

clap

[Linked Image]
Re: Why not get the Vaccine? [Re: unclebubba] #8352298 08/15/21 03:48 PM
C
Concho Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
C
I'm still glad I took the vaccine, I have worked with the public everyday since this thing began and several of my family members have been infected with Covid-19 while being in the home with me......I have tested negative three times, so has my wife. Maybe we are just naturally resistant to Covid, only time will tell if the vaccine works and what the long term consequences are to taking it.

Re: Why not get the Vaccine? [Re: unclebubba] #8352326 08/15/21 04:09 PM
N
Nogalus Prairie Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
N
The sad reality:

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by Russ79
I learned long ago you can't reason someone out of something they don't reason themselves into.

Re: Why not get the Vaccine? [Re: unclebubba] #8352335 08/15/21 04:14 PM
S
Sneaky Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
The sad reality is that person could have been treated with a highly effective medicine that’s been proven safe for decades.

Re: Why not get the Vaccine? [Re: Sneaky] #8352358 08/15/21 04:48 PM
S
SnakeWrangler Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
The sad reality is that person could have been treated with a highly effective medicine that’s been proven safe for decades.

Yup....that and zinc.....both cheap and effective......cheap being the problem for those pushing the vaccines.....

I believe in science and I’m an insufferable [censored]
Originally Posted by beaversnipe
Actually, BBC is pretty damn good

"You Cannot Simultaneously Be Politically Correct And Intellectually Honest!"
Re: Why not get the Vaccine? [Re: Concho] #8352501 08/15/21 08:44 PM
J
Jgraider Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
J
Originally Posted by Concho
I'm still glad I took the vaccine, I have worked with the public everyday since this thing began and several of my family members have been infected with Covid-19 while being in the home with me......I have tested negative three times, so has my wife. Maybe we are just naturally resistant to Covid, only time will tell if the vaccine works and what the long term consequences are to taking it.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but we already know it doesn't work as advertised, since so may vaxed people are getting the Covid, right?

Re: Why not get the Vaccine? [Re: Jgraider] #8352526 08/15/21 09:19 PM
C
Concho Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
C
Originally Posted by Jgraider

Correct me if I'm wrong, but we already know it doesn't work as advertised, since so may vaxed people are getting the Covid, right?

It is working for me, been exposed many times and haven't been infected yet.....people all around me have the Covid, we have no idea what strain because the CDC isn't even keeping track or testing for that info, so no person really knows what/why/how vaccinated people are infected.

Last edited by Concho; 08/15/21 09:20 PM.

Re: Why not get the Vaccine? [Re: Jgraider] #8352533 08/15/21 09:25 PM
N
Nogalus Prairie Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
N
Originally Posted by Jgraider

They’re not going to the hospital and dying JG (except for a very, very few). You’re not this dumb. You’re just not.

Originally Posted by Russ79
I learned long ago you can't reason someone out of something they don't reason themselves into.

Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide