Some old. Some new.
Subject: Sliding Down The Banister Of Life
1. Jim Bakker and Jimmy Swaggert have written an impressive new book. It's called...'Ministers do more than lay people'.
2. Transvestite: A guy who likes to eat, drink and be Mary.
3. The difference between the Pope and your boss is, the Pope only expects you to kiss his ring.
4. My mind works like lightning, one brilliant flash, and it is gone.
5. The only time the world beats a path to your door is if you're in the bathroom.
6. I hate sex in the movies. Tried it once. The seat folded up, the drink spilled and the ice ... well, enough said.
7. It used to be only death and taxes. Now, of course, there's shipping and handling, too.
8. A husband is someone who, after taking the trash out, gives the impression that he just cleaned the whole house.
9. My next house will have no kitchen - just vending machines and a large trash can.
10. Definition of a teenager? God's punishment...for enjoying sex.
And as you slide down that Banister of Life you should pray that all the splinters are pointed the other way...