Korean Redneck Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
K
Originally Posted by kmon1
Originally Posted by Korean Redneck
Originally Posted by garyrapp55
Must pay well to be a Creedmoor spokesperson...don't worry about powder costs, buying a new lathe, wiping your rear with benjamins.

But he has to put up with you and I so it's awash.

The person u should really feel sorry for is my wife. Haha. What helps ease her burden is making her some killer ammo. Btw, the 223 tikka I'm talking about is actually hers and she loves that rifle/load combo.

Does she still shoot better than you do?

After giving me 2 kids and not shooting for a few years, maybe not?!?! Let's just say...i still don't piss her off too much. I can totally take her in a fist fight but too scared it might ultimately end up in a gun.
More seriously, we will see one day. I wanna start bring her along to Senior's 500yd matches.

I'm a dude who likes long barrels!
Re: Let's Talk Smaller Caliber Rifles [Re: txtrophy85] #8291653 06/11/21 02:43 PM
S
snake oil Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
S
Originally Posted by txtrophy85
Originally Posted by Ol Thumper

What are you wanting the round to do?

Headshoot deer with it

Tell that to the many deer shot with my 6mm Creedmoor

"You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas".
Re: Let's Talk Smaller Caliber Rifles [Re: kmon11] #8291664 06/11/21 02:52 PM
J
Judd Online Confused
#1 Creedmoor Fan
Online Confused
#1 Creedmoor Fan
J
Originally Posted by kmon1
Originally Posted by garyrapp55
Must pay well to be a Creedmoor spokesperson...don't worry about powder costs, buying a new lathe, wiping your rear with benjamins.

But he has to put up with you and I so it's awash.

The person u should really feel sorry for is my wife. Haha. What helps ease her burden is making her some killer ammo. Btw, the 223 tikka I'm talking about is actually hers and she loves that rifle/load combo.

Does she still shoot better than you do?

I've seen her shoot so be careful how you answer this one KR grin

The spokesperson thing is more of a appointmenteer than something I wanted and the pay sucks...but a couple times a year JP will let me use the THF jet (he normally wants to go too though) so I guess it's not that bad.

Oh and the context of the not worrying about powder cost has less to do with benjamins but more to do with living through past shortages so you end up with stock so you don't have to worry too bad about powder usage.

Originally Posted by Phil Robertson
Don't let your ears hear what your eyes didn't see, and don't let your mouth say what your heart doesn't feel
Re: Let's Talk Smaller Caliber Rifles [Re: Korean Redneck] #8291670 06/11/21 02:56 PM
G
garyrapp55 Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
G
I wanna start bring her along to Senior's 500yd matches.

Do you want to ship your ammo to me now so I can assure you it's there when you need it? If you leave it behind with her therewife
Sorry friend.

Re: Let's Talk Smaller Caliber Rifles [Re: Safety1st] #8291679 06/11/21 03:05 PM
K
Korean Redneck Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
K
Dude, don't be. I still beat myself up over it. In my personal life I have on multiple occasions talk smack about those who forget ammo at home on a trip. In defense, the ammo made it from Houston to Dallas.

Re: Let's Talk Smaller Caliber Rifles [Re: Korean Redneck] #8291694 06/11/21 03:11 PM
J
Judd Online Confused
#1 Creedmoor Fan
Online Confused
#1 Creedmoor Fan
J
Dude, don't be. I still beat myself up over it. In my personal life I have on multiple occasions talk smack about those who forget ammo at home on a trip. In defense, the ammo made it from Houston to Dallas.

Don't feel bad...I went to a match and forgot my bolt rolleyes rofl

Worse part is no one at that match had a Borden action...I could've used another bolt but I was the only Borden at that match.

Don't let your ears hear what your eyes didn't see, and don't let your mouth say what your heart doesn't feel
Re: Let's Talk Smaller Caliber Rifles [Re: Judd] #8291702 06/11/21 03:20 PM
K
Korean Redneck Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
K
Originally Posted by Judd

Worse part is no one at that match had a Borden action...I could've used another bolt but I was the only Borden at that match.

"A bolt! What an idiot! How could someone forget something so critical. I'll never do that."
For a moment that thought entered my mind. Proof God has a sense of humor, I bet you I will end up doing that one day.

Re: Let's Talk Smaller Caliber Rifles [Re: Korean Redneck] #8291771 06/11/21 04:32 PM
J
Judd Online Confused
#1 Creedmoor Fan
Online Confused
#1 Creedmoor Fan
J
Originally Posted by Judd

"A bolt! What an idiot! How could someone forget something so critical. I'll never do that."
For a moment that thought entered my mind. Proof God has a sense of humor, I bet you I will end up doing that one day.

Took the words right out of my mouth rofl

I have a bolt binder because in the br matches bolts in rifles is a big no no....just walked off and forgot to either grab the binder or the bolt. Dumb dumb dumb wink

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide