texashuntingforum.com logo
Main Menu
Advertisement
Affiliates
Advertisement
Newest Members
MovingFromNJ, AlanLCR, TOASTA, Steve Roberts, Boarbuster22
70171 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
dogcatcher 110,538
bill oxner 91,416
SnakeWrangler 63,602
stxranchman 59,968
Gravytrain 46,950
RKHarm24 44,585
rifleman 44,461
BMD 41,241
Forum Statistics
Forums46
Topics609,475
Posts11,322,598
Members85,171
Most Online19,184
Feb 5th, 2020
Print Thread
Where can you carry? #8287152 06/07/21 11:48 AM
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 6,936
M
mikei Online Content OP
THF Trophy Hunter
OP Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
M
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 6,936

Last edited by mikei; 06/07/21 11:49 AM.
Re: Where can you carry? [Re: mikei] #8287874 06/07/21 10:05 PM
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 2,174
JimBridger Online Content
Veteran Tracker
Online Content
Veteran Tracker
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 2,174
A handy easy to follow chart. Thanks for posting up


All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. Edmund Burke
Re: Where can you carry? [Re: mikei] #8288483 06/08/21 03:58 PM
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 602
S
savoyspecial1 Offline
Tracker
Offline
Tracker
S
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 602
law has been changed on public school premises. Law allows you to carry in your vehicle on school property but gun must stay in your vehicle. This is for picking kids up from school and things like that. If you get out of your vehicle gun must stay in your vehicle


Charles Flores
210-422-1853
Lucky JAC Outfitters
Re: Where can you carry? [Re: savoyspecial1] #8288496 06/08/21 04:08 PM
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 7,569
U
unclebubba Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
U
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 7,569
Originally Posted by savoyspecial1
law has been changed on public school premises. Law allows you to carry in your vehicle on school property but gun must stay in your vehicle. This is for picking kids up from school and things like that. If you get out of your vehicle gun must stay in your vehicle

I don't know about the new law, but previously, a school premises is defined as inside of a school building. Meaning you could carry up to the front door to get your kid as long as you did not go inside.


http://www.boatloan.com/agents/michael-hunt

Originally Posted by SnakeWrangler
Originally Posted by TurkeyHunter
And make Kamila president

She’d just end up blowing it......
Re: Where can you carry? [Re: mikei] #8288542 06/08/21 05:09 PM
Joined: Mar 2020
Posts: 617
B
booskay Online Content
Tracker
Online Content
Tracker
B
Joined: Mar 2020
Posts: 617
GREAT POST !!!! Clears a lot of the fog.

Re: Where can you carry? [Re: booskay] #8288585 06/08/21 05:45 PM
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 7,569
U
unclebubba Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
U
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 7,569
Originally Posted by booskay
GREAT POST !!!! Clears a lot of the fog.

Clear as Mud, right?


http://www.boatloan.com/agents/michael-hunt

Originally Posted by SnakeWrangler
Originally Posted by TurkeyHunter
And make Kamila president

She’d just end up blowing it......
Re: Where can you carry? [Re: mikei] #8289407 06/09/21 02:22 PM
Joined: Feb 2015
Posts: 4,024
F
flintknapper Online Content
Extreme Tracker
Online Content
Extreme Tracker
F
Joined: Feb 2015
Posts: 4,024
Carry guide as exists now and after Sept. 1st (with Constitutional Carry)

https://cdn.brandfolder.io/5Z10RK5F/at/3grj768k34x5pqmmvhpc85c/TXCC-Guide-Single-Pg-Digital.pdf


Spartans ask not...how many, but where!
Re: Where can you carry? [Re: flintknapper] #8289900 06/09/21 10:20 PM
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 19,809
Superduty Offline
THF Celebrity
Offline
THF Celebrity
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 19,809
Originally Posted by flintknapper
Carry guide as exists now and after Sept. 1st (with Constitutional Carry)

https://cdn.brandfolder.io/5Z10RK5F/at/3grj768k34x5pqmmvhpc85c/TXCC-Guide-Single-Pg-Digital.pdf



Nice, magnetic vehicle holsters are now legal in the open, If I read that correctly.


'It's Only Treason if You Lose."
Re: Where can you carry? [Re: JimBridger] #8290019 06/10/21 12:17 AM
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 13,644
6
68rustbucket Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
6
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 13,644
Originally Posted by Pappybear
A handy easy to follow chart. Thanks for posting up


I'll pray for your goat.
Re: Where can you carry? [Re: mikei] #8290105 06/10/21 01:14 AM
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 4,435
E
Earl Offline
Extreme Tracker
Offline
Extreme Tracker
E
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 4,435
Interesting...so just a verbal you can't carry here or any old sign works to exclude carrying for unlicensed persons, but for licensed carriers we only have to abide by legal 30.06 and 30.07 signs..another plus for not giving up the LTC.

And though I could never dream of it happening to me, I wasn't aware that LTC holders are allowed "Oopsies" at an airport...never had an Oopsie thank goodness.

Earl

Last edited by Earl; 06/10/21 01:21 AM.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Re: Where can you carry? [Re: Earl] #8290121 06/10/21 01:29 AM
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 13,644
6
68rustbucket Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
6
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 13,644
Originally Posted by Earl
Interesting...so just a verbal you can't carry here or any old sign works to exclude carrying for unlicensed persons, but for licensed carriers we only have to abide by legal 30.06 and 30.07 signs..another plus for not giving up the LTC.

And though I could never dream of it happening to me, I wasn't aware that LTC holders are allowed "Oopsies" at an airport...never had an Oopsie thank goodness.

Earl

That would be a Coach Switzer moment at the airport.


I'll pray for your goat.
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.3