Most Online25,604
Feb 12th, 2024
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Tulsa Burning [Re: fishdfly] #8282022 06/01/21 04:11 PM
bill oxner Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Biden will get it all figured out for you. He is visiting Tulsa today.

Quail hunting is like walking into, and out of a beautiful painting all day long. Gene Hill

[Linked Image]

Re: Tulsa Burning [Re: fishdfly] #8282043 06/01/21 04:28 PM
P
pdr55 Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
P
It’s all about the reparations!.....drops mic., walks out......

If you`re running down my country, man,
You`re walking on the fighting side of me. (Merle)
Re: Tulsa Burning [Re: fishdfly] #8282193 06/01/21 06:57 PM
B
booskay Offline
Tracker
Tracker
B
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Re: Tulsa Burning [Re: pdr55] #8282341 06/01/21 10:05 PM
T
Tin Head Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
T
Originally Posted by pdr55
It’s all about the reparations!.....drops mic., walks out......

pic that mic back up because its all about sowing division in the country. side note , we have been paying reparations since the 50s if not longer. .

[Linked Image]
Re: Tulsa Burning [Re: John2] #8282342 06/01/21 10:08 PM
T
Tin Head Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
T
Originally Posted by John2
There wouldn't of been a Tulsa massacre if this hadn't happened.Dick Rowland, a Black shoeshiner, was accused of assaulting Sarah Page, the 17-year-old White elevator operator of the nearby Drexel Building.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_massacre

not much has changed. sucker punches 12 year old kid.

looks like you tube got wind of it and is putting it on the back burner

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...souri-sidewalk-sentenced-7-years-prison/

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...asian-woman-chinatown-knocks-cold-video/

Last edited by Tin Head; 06/01/21 10:13 PM.

[Linked Image]
Re: Tulsa Burning [Re: fishdfly] #8282356 06/01/21 10:24 PM
J
jeepman3366 Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
J
Grew up in Claremore Ok. east of Tulsa, only heard story's in the 60's and 70's it was interesting but even then it was 2nd and 3rd hand story's

Last edited by jeepman3366; 06/01/21 10:24 PM.
Re: Tulsa Burning [Re: fishdfly] #8282362 06/01/21 10:29 PM
T
Tin Head Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
T
its all a head fake. America is home to more black wealthy millionaires and billionaires that any place on the planet. even the average joe is wealthier per capita in America than any other place on earth.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Last edited by Tin Head; 06/01/21 11:59 PM.

[Linked Image]
Re: Tulsa Burning [Re: fishdfly] #8282371 06/01/21 10:39 PM
bill oxner Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Rhetorical question. Did any of you see Bidens news conference? confused2

Quail hunting is like walking into, and out of a beautiful painting all day long. Gene Hill

[Linked Image]

Re: Tulsa Burning [Re: jeepman3366] #8282397 06/01/21 11:07 PM
bigbob_ftw Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Originally Posted by jeepman3366
Grew up in Claremore Ok. east of Tulsa, only heard story's in the 60's and 70's it was interesting but even then it was 2nd and 3rd hand story's

up

[Linked Image]

Ultra MAGA '24.
Re: Tulsa Burning [Re: fishdfly] #8282463 06/02/21 12:19 AM
J
Jimbo1 Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
J
I thought the lefties were all about erasing history?

FJB - Lets Go Brandon
BBB - Bring Back Better
Awake - Not Woke!
Re: Tulsa Burning [Re: John2] #8282483 06/02/21 12:36 AM
hookem48 Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
There wouldn't of been a Tulsa massacre if this hadn't happened.Dick Rowland, a Black shoeshiner, was accused of assaulting Sarah Page, the 17-year-old White elevator operator of the nearby Drexel Building.

Here it is....justification for the brutal actions. Stupid.

Re: Tulsa Burning [Re: fishdfly] #8282565 06/02/21 02:18 AM
maximus_flavius Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
[Linked Image]

Re: Tulsa Burning [Re: hookem48] #8282574 06/02/21 02:25 AM
maximus_flavius Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
Originally Posted by hookem48

What’s stupid is believing the ever-changing liberal narrative.

Folks on both sides died, so it wasn’t a “massacre” as the libs would have you believe.

Both sides were wrong to some degree. Another case of [censored] colliding.

But your welcome to lap up the liberal BS & believe whatever you want.

People were racist in the past, but it’s rare as hens teeth nowadays, unless you count blacks being racist towards whites.

The liberals & media drudged this up to keep our country divided on race.

Shove your white guilt BS up your [censored].

Re: Tulsa Burning [Re: Jimbo1] #8282575 06/02/21 02:26 AM
T
Tin Head Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
T
Originally Posted by Jimbo1
I thought the lefties were all about erasing history?

just erasing their history

[Linked Image]
Re: Tulsa Burning [Re: fishdfly] #8282611 06/02/21 03:05 AM
S
Sneaky Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
S
People like Maximus give me hope.

Re: Tulsa Burning [Re: John2] #8282676 06/02/21 05:00 AM
dogcatcher Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity

There is also another side to the story,
https://tulsaworld.com/tulsa-race-m...7810913-0f34-58da-af38-f6a9ff8ea5e0.html

and https://www.centerforpublicsecrets....and-and-the-tulsa-race-massacre-part-two

Combat Infantryman, the ultimate hunter where the prey shoots back.
_____________"Illegitimus non carborundum est"_______________

[Linked Image]
Re: Tulsa Burning [Re: Sneaky] #8282744 06/02/21 10:49 AM
H
Hudbone Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
H
Originally Posted by Sneaky
People like Maximus give me hope.

Me too, I just wish he would not ignore facts. This just does not work, "Folks on both sides died, so it wasn’t a “massacre” as the libs would have you believe."

Re: Tulsa Burning [Re: maximus_flavius] #8282753 06/02/21 11:03 AM
6InARowMakeItGo Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by maximus_flavius
Originally Posted by hookem48

What’s stupid is believing the ever-changing liberal narrative.

Folks on both sides died, so it wasn’t a “massacre” as the libs would have you believe.

Both sides were wrong to some degree. Another case of [censored] colliding.

But your welcome to lap up the liberal BS & believe whatever you want.

People were racist in the past, but it’s rare as hens teeth nowadays, unless you count blacks being racist towards whites.

The liberals & media drudged this up to keep our country divided on race.

Shove your white guilt BS up your [censored].

Hell Yeah!

🍻
Re: Tulsa Burning [Re: fishdfly] #8283112 06/02/21 05:21 PM
MikeC Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Some of my ancestors as well lots of other peoples were Cherokee and forced to live on reservations in Oklahoma. I don't feel like the government owes me any reparations because of it!!

www.connerknives.net

In every old body lives a young person wondering what the hell happened!

[Linked Image]
Re: Tulsa Burning [Re: MikeC] #8283117 06/02/21 05:37 PM
bill oxner Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by MikeC
Some of my ancestors as well lots of other peoples were Cherokee and forced to live on reservations in Oklahoma. I don't feel like the government owes me any reparations because of it!!

Nailed. It. The truth has been said.

[Linked Image]

Re: Tulsa Burning [Re: fishdfly] #8283302 06/02/21 10:00 PM
D
Dave Scott Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
D
No doubt about owning slaves but a lot of other tribes took prisoners and made them into slaves- some taken down to Mexico and sold. The last place slavery was abolished was with the Tribes. On the Tulsa thing- I watched the show on TV. It starts out that the black section of town was filled with well educated, prosperous blacks and the whites were all jealous of them. Then the accused was entering the elevator and accidentally "slipped" and fell against the White girl. For all you younger folks- at the time, right or wrong, blacks couldn't stay in white hotels. On the "slipping" I have gone in and out a lot of elevators and never seen anyone slip.; so, right off the start i didn't buy that. Next, the TV show says all these Black WWI veterans showed up to spring the guy out of jail- and the TV show has a photo of these blacks in WWI uniforms and 1903 Springfield rifles. WHO GETS TO KEEP THEIR RIFLE???? So I didn't buy that either and ended up watching something else. Fake News??? Seems like it to me. Why can't they just tell the truth, a lot of blacks
who had nothing to do with the incident wrongly suffered, without all the other non-sense.

The Bible talks about the "yeast of the Pharisee"- beware of it. The news media yaks about being liberal, etc. etc. but they stir up trouble, get everyone hating each other. That means they are BAD GUYS. There is no one around today that had anything to do with what happened 100 years ago. Leave folks alone and they tend to get along with each other.

Re: Tulsa Burning [Re: Dave Scott] #8283315 06/02/21 10:13 PM
T
Texas buckeye Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
T
Originally Posted by Dave Scott
No doubt about owning slaves but a lot of other tribes took prisoners and made them into slaves- some taken down to Mexico and sold. The last place slavery was abolished was with the Tribes. On the Tulsa thing- I watched the show on TV. It starts out that the black section of town was filled with well educated, prosperous blacks and the whites were all jealous of them. Then the accused was entering the elevator and accidentally "slipped" and fell against the White girl. For all you younger folks- at the time, right or wrong, blacks couldn't stay in white hotels. On the "slipping" I have gone in and out a lot of elevators and never seen anyone slip.; so, right off the start i didn't buy that. Next, the TV show says all these Black WWI veterans showed up to spring the guy out of jail- and the TV show has a photo of these blacks in WWI uniforms and 1903 Springfield rifles. WHO GETS TO KEEP THEIR RIFLE???? So I didn't buy that either and ended up watching something else. Fake News??? Seems like it to me. Why can't they just tell the truth, a lot of blacks
who had nothing to do with the incident wrongly suffered, without all the other non-sense.

The Bible talks about the "yeast of the Pharisee"- beware of it. The news media yaks about being liberal, etc. etc. but they stir up trouble, get everyone hating each other. That means they are BAD GUYS. There is no one around today that had anything to do with what happened 100 years ago. Leave folks alone and they tend to get along with each other.

Chances are they got these rifles out of the local armory. Plenty of examples of when people did this all in the post WW1 time thru WW2 and even beyond....doesn't make it right, but it seems it wasn't too out of place for war vets to go to the local armory and take weapons to a fight.

I remember a mini-documentary on here about some Texas (?) county/city that had some election fraud going on and the local boys went to the local armory and got their weapons for the fight. I believe most on here felt that was a justified use of force. Imagine a white guy wrongfully imprisoned because he "slipped" and touched a black girl. Not sure that would warrant a bunch of white protesters coming to the jail with weapons, but sometimes putting the shoe on can create a little perspective. Who knows. I don't know much at all about this issue, but to blow it off as fake news because you didn't like it seems a little juvenile. You weren't there. It had nothing to do with you, so what if the story is embellished a little. Pretty much every revision of history is embellished some.

Re: Tulsa Burning [Re: fishdfly] #8283343 06/02/21 11:03 PM
dogcatcher Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
https://tulsaworld.com/tulsa-race-m...7810913-0f34-58da-af38-f6a9ff8ea5e0.html

Tulsa Race Massacre: What happened to Sarah Page and Dick Rowland following the massacre?

Little is known of the two people most associated with the massacre. It’s not even certain their names were Sarah Page and Dick Rowland.

Page was new to Tulsa and may have been as young as 15. According to one source, she had come from Kansas City, where she was in the process of obtaining a divorce.

Page disappeared on June 1 and no real trace of her has ever been found.

Various sources indicate Dick Rowland’s name actually might have been John Rowland or Johnny Jones or something else entirely. In any event, he remained in the county jail overnight, protected by six deputies and Sheriff W.M. McCullough. Once the shooting started, Rowland was arguably the safest person in the city.

Prosecutors eventually dropped all charges against Rowland, purportedly at the written request of Page, and he, too, left town.

In the early 1970s, a relative said Rowland and Page had been romantically involved and reunited for a while in Kansas City before going separate ways.

Rowland, the relative said, had died in the Pacific Northwest.

More recent attempts to learn the pair’s ultimate fates have been inconclusive.

Randy Krehbiel

918-581-8365

randy.krehbiel@tulsaworld.com

Combat Infantryman, the ultimate hunter where the prey shoots back.
_____________"Illegitimus non carborundum est"_______________

[Linked Image]
Re: Tulsa Burning [Re: fishdfly] #8283344 06/02/21 11:06 PM
T
Tin Head Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
T
doesnt make any sense . time were so bad , blacks hated so much , that the young guy walks in and catches a main elevator to the top floor. Some thing happened and it was likely some thing very similar to what we have today. A political party paying for major riots..... Seems like the lying media pushed a lot of this as they do today. Reads like the same old play book they forced on us a year ago with major riots. Infact they are using their event in history to create more race riots. dead_horse

Rowland is held at the Tulsa Court House and local newspapers start publishing sensational reports of the incident and spread rumors of a potential lynching.

The Tulsa County Sheriff orders his men to form a defensive position in order to protect Rowland and a small group of armed Black men, including several World War I veterans, come to the courthouse to offer their assistance to the Sheriff but are turned away. After seeing the armed Black men, many of the white mob went out and gathered weapons.
http://www.thepeoplehistory.com/1921.html

in 1921, we know what politcal party created the KKK
U.S. -- Ku Klux Clan

Ku Klux Clan activities become violent throughout the Southern United States.

[Linked Image]
Re: Tulsa Burning [Re: fishdfly] #8283353 06/02/21 11:17 PM
T
Texas buckeye Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
T
Or maybe the guy and girl were just attracted to each other and caught in the elevator together and the guy gets areested because it was against rhe law (in OK) at the time for a black man to be in an all white establishment. Being from kansas city, the young girl doesn’t know this and is the root of the whole problem.

It is easy to see how a simple misunderstanding got blown out of proportion....but i am making that all up too. We will never know the answer as history will never tell the whole truth, it only tells the story people want it to tell.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide