S.A. hunter Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by Sneaky
Originally Posted by S.A. hunter
Do you believe bob?

I’m not sure if you’re speaking to me about Lazar, but I’ll answer since that seems to me to be the case.

I’m not entirely convinced, but I don’t think he’s lying.

Yeah, I dont believe him. He tells half truths.

He went to MIT, but has no college buddies that can vouch for him. Really? Nobody knows him.

He saw 5 or 6 space crafts in a hanger on the side of the mountain..... if it was some hush hush thing why would the government have them all on display like that? If they were in hangers this means they are being flown.... who is flying them? Us or them? Why aren't they all crashed? Did the aliens just abandon them?

He said he saw little humanoid creatures. Why do we always assume aliens from a different planet would look anything like us? Even life from this planet is diverse, and all life came from the same planet with the same atmosphere, and same gravity, but yet we have fish, birds, reptiles, mammals. All are extremely different but yet we all came from the same planet. I find it hard to believe that a creature from a different planet would be anywhere close to resembling humans.

The whole element 115 thing........ people get caught up in saying he predicted that there is such an element. Tons of people predicted it. Hell they hypothesize all kinds of elements, it just takes time to find them by using particle accelerators. Plus 115 is unstable and only last milliseconds before decaying into 113... so how did this guy stick some in his pocket and take it home? And how hasn't it killed him yet?

Last edited by S.A. hunter; 05/28/21 12:53 PM.
Re: believe in UFO's ??? [Re: booskay] #8278908 05/28/21 01:10 PM
S
Stub Online Happy
THF Celebrity
Online Happy
THF Celebrity
S
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

texas flag

Re: believe in UFO's ??? [Re: bigbob_ftw] #8278911 05/28/21 01:16 PM
TCM3 Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by bigbob_ftw
Originally Posted by Guy
Originally Posted by Cochise
All I will say is we better hope those UFOs are our secret tech or actual aliens. If they belong to another country - we are screwed.

Yep. I think we can rule out US or another country. I think the good news is they do not want to eat us. roflmao

But they always insist on an anal probe.

Well, that just proves its the Chinese....

Do not forget to entertain strangers, For by so doing some have unwittingly entertained angels
Hebrews 13:2
(R-TX)
Re: believe in UFO's ??? [Re: S.A. hunter] #8279098 05/28/21 05:18 PM
S
Sneaky Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Do you believe bob?

I’m not sure if you’re speaking to me about Lazar, but I’ll answer since that seems to me to be the case.

He went to MIT, but has no college buddies that can vouch for him. Really? Nobody knows him.

He saw 5 or 6 space crafts in a hanger on the side of the mountain..... if it was some hush hush thing why would the government have them all on display like that? If they were in hangers this means they are being flown.... who is flying them? Us or them? Why aren't they all crashed? Did the aliens just abandon them?

He said he saw little humanoid creatures. Why do we always assume aliens from a different planet would look anything like us? Even life from this planet is diverse, and all life came from the same planet with the same atmosphere, and same gravity, but yet we have fish, birds, reptiles, mammals. All are extremely different but yet we all came from the same planet. I find it hard to believe that a creature from a different planet would be anywhere close to resembling humans.

The whole element 115 thing........ people get caught up in saying he predicted that there is such an element. Tons of people predicted it. Hell they hypothesize all kinds of elements, it just takes time to find them by using particle accelerators. Plus 115 is unstable and only last milliseconds before decaying into 113... so how did this guy stick some in his pocket and take it home? And how hasn't it killed him yet?

He has addressed most of those points with very reasonable answers.

Re: believe in UFO's ??? [Re: Sneaky] #8279145 05/28/21 06:10 PM
S
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Do you believe bob?

He has addressed most of those points with very reasonable answers.

I'm pretty sure he hasn't. I haven't seen anything other then broad statements like the government wiped his info from college. If you have something that does explain some of the things I brought up please post. Like I said, life in the universe is a big interest of mine.

Re: believe in UFO's ??? [Re: booskay] #8279550 05/29/21 06:37 AM
S
Sneaky Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
If you’ve watched his interview with Joe Rogan, it’s all on there. If you haven’t, then you should. He could be a con man, but he would have to be exceptionally good at it, and for what? He didn’t receive any money for it. It wrecked his life. Yet, he has stuck to his story all these years. Why?

Re: believe in UFO's ??? [Re: booskay] #8279562 05/29/21 09:32 AM
P
Pigsicles Offline
Tracker
Tracker
P
I believe that the Space Force is about to receive Trillions of newly printed money for their budget to “save the world”.
Create fear/bad guys followed by increased funding. Same recipe we have used for the last century.

Pulsar Trail XQ50
Pulsar HD 19A
Re: believe in UFO's ??? [Re: Sneaky] #8279636 05/29/21 12:55 PM
S
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
If you’ve watched his interview with Joe Rogan, it’s all on there. If you haven’t, then you should. He could be a con man, but he would have to be exceptionally good at it, and for what? He didn’t receive any money for it. It wrecked his life. Yet, he has stuck to his story all these years. Why?

Who says he hasn't got paid?

Yeah, I've seen it. Notice how he stays very vague when answering questions.

Give this a watch....

Re: believe in UFO's ??? [Re: Pigsicles] #8279766 05/29/21 03:36 PM
T
Tin Head Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
T
Originally Posted by Pigsicles
I believe that the Space Force is about to receive Trillions of newly printed money for their budget to “save the world”.
Create fear/bad guys followed by increased funding. Same recipe we have used for the last century.

wash, rinse ,repeat

[Linked Image]
Re: believe in UFO's ??? [Re: booskay] #8279859 05/29/21 04:45 PM
B
Biscuit Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
B
I don’t believe but I am open to listen , learn and possibly change my mind

Re: believe in UFO's ??? [Re: booskay] #8279869 05/29/21 04:51 PM
bill oxner Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity

[Linked Image]

Quail hunting is like walking into, and out of a beautiful painting all day long. Gene Hill

[Linked Image]

Re: believe in UFO's ??? [Re: Biscuit] #8279915 05/29/21 06:00 PM
S
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by Biscuit
I don’t believe but I am open to listen , learn and possibly change my mind

Yeah, same here.

Re: believe in UFO's ??? [Re: booskay] #8279924 05/29/21 06:12 PM
C
Cool Mo D Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
C
We were down in Mexico 2 weeks ago and seen 40 of 'em flying in formation. partyon555

Re: believe in UFO's ??? [Re: booskay] #8280011 05/29/21 08:35 PM
T
Tin Head Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
T
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread