Re: Vaccine Bribe [Re: maximus_flavius] #8265691 05/14/21 01:45 PM
I
ILUVBIGBUCKS Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
I
Originally Posted by maximus_flavius
Originally Posted by ILUVBIGBUCKS
600k americans have already died and it is far from over.

We found Tony Fauci’s account

Please explain the death rate being up over 15% in 2020 from 2019.
I guess it was just more cancer and heart attacks I guess, right?

High fence, low fence, no fence, it really doesn't matter as long as you're hunting!
Re: Vaccine Bribe [Re: 6InARowMakeItGo] #8265695 05/14/21 01:49 PM
I
ILUVBIGBUCKS Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
I
Originally Posted by Thundervee
Originally Posted by ndhunter
Incentive

Hope it saves lives

Yup

What is sick and twisted are those that still think this thing is a big hoax when nearly 600k americans have already died and it is far from over.

Like I said, one born every minute rofl

So please enlighten us all on your take on it all.
I'd love to hear how you explain it.

High fence, low fence, no fence, it really doesn't matter as long as you're hunting!
Re: Vaccine Bribe [Re: Gravytrain] #8265740 05/14/21 02:25 PM
P
PKdreams Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
P
Originally Posted by Gravytrain
If grandma is on chemo and you are worried about her, vax your family and don't send grandma to the grocery store. Then stay out of everyone's business.

I never got into anyone’s business. Even said to each their own..I was talking to my experience and decisions. I do not need you in my business telling me what I should do either.

Re: Vaccine Bribe [Re: Mickey Moose] #8265743 05/14/21 02:33 PM
S
S.A. hunter Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Why does this whole situation remind me of the book A Brave New World, and I'm feeling like John the savage.

Re: Vaccine Bribe [Re: ILUVBIGBUCKS] #8265766 05/14/21 02:59 PM
T
Texas buckeye Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
T

Death rate was not up 15% in 2020 over 2019.

Total deaths in 2019, 2,800,000 est by cdc
Total deaths in 2020, 3,300,000 est by cdc

Death rate was up almost 18% from 2019. If we assume all the covid deaths at the end of 2020 were actual covid deaths, that number was a little over 300,000. That still means our death rate went up in 2020, despite covid.

Adding all the covid deaths and extra deaths, we saw an increase if nearly 18% from 2019 to 2020.

Taking out all the covid deaths, we still saw a increase of nearly 6.5% from 2019 to 2020.

My point is, even if all the covid deaths were actual covid deaths, we still had an increased death rate last year despite not having as many accidental deaths and car accidents and all that due to people being inside most of the year and not going anywhere. We all know the covid numbers are fudged, probably a lot, so what this really means is the shut down and the fear mongering killed a lot of people and the death rate jump without covid is likely closer to an increase of 10-11% which is sad that so many people died due to politics and being scared.

Re: Vaccine Bribe [Re: Mickey Moose] #8265788 05/14/21 03:16 PM
S
soooo Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
S

I get a flu shot every year.

Re: Vaccine Bribe [Re: Texas buckeye] #8265887 05/14/21 05:01 PM
I
ILUVBIGBUCKS Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
I
Originally Posted by S.A. hunter
Why does this whole situation remind me of the book A Brave New World, and I'm feeling like John the savage.

Originally Posted by Texas buckeye

Death rate was not up 15% in 2020 over 2019.

Total deaths in 2019, 2,800,000 est by cdc
Total deaths in 2020, 3,300,000 est by cdc

Death rate was up almost 18% from 2019. If we assume all the covid deaths at the end of 2020 were actual covid deaths, that number was a little over 300,000. That still means our death rate went up in 2020, despite covid.

Adding all the covid deaths and extra deaths, we saw an increase if nearly 18% from 2019 to 2020.

Taking out all the covid deaths, we still saw a increase of nearly 6.5% from 2019 to 2020.

My point is, even if all the covid deaths were actual covid deaths, we still had an increased death rate last year despite not having as many accidental deaths and car accidents and all that due to people being inside most of the year and not going anywhere. We all know the covid numbers are fudged, probably a lot, so what this really means is the shut down and the fear mongering killed a lot of people and the death rate jump without covid is likely closer to an increase of 10-11% which is sad that so many people died due to politics and being scared.

I do not argue anything you say here.
I do believe the numbers have been fudged and will continue to be.
There is no doubt some died from other causes for sure and the covid check box was still checked for the cause of death.
However, there were a lot of folks that got it and died that likely would have lived much longer with a pre-existing condition they had if they'd not got infected.

I never missed one minute of work from the start of it and do believe it is well past time to get back to business as usual.
I also believe a lot of the serious illness and deaths could have been avoided if some folks would have just used a little better judgment and precautions instead of acting like this was all one big hoax.

Re: Vaccine Bribe [Re: Mickey Moose] #8265890 05/14/21 05:03 PM
G
Gravytrain Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
G
2 weeks to curb the spread...never again I hope.

Upon us all, upon us all, a little rain must fall
Re: Vaccine Bribe [Re: Gravytrain] #8265904 05/14/21 05:19 PM
S
S.A. hunter Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S

Lol, I though the idea was retarded from the beginning....

Re: Vaccine Bribe [Re: Mickey Moose] #8265905 05/14/21 05:22 PM
Ol Thumper Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
Maybe the death rates were up because nobody was working and out being dumb asses doing stupid [censored]. Odds are more people die doing stupid [censored] than sitting at work behind a desk, just saying. Let’s not look at rational stuff tho, makes way to much sense.... It’s easier to say the big bad Kung Flu wiped out damn near everybody in the whole world... You guys are blinded by stupidity,

Re: Vaccine Bribe [Re: Mickey Moose] #8265921 05/14/21 05:47 PM
C
Cochise Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
C
Or the the death rates were up because suicides sky rocketed because a lot of people lost everything they had thanks to the government. People missed routine office visits because of it. People missed on treatments for other diseases. People were scared to go to the hospital. I could go on and on. It’s not black and white.

I have a serious questions for those of you who are getting the shot to “protect” others. It is indisputable fact - not my opinion - that the vaccine neither provides immunity or lowers transmission. How exactly are you protecting others since that is indeed true? I’m serious - I don’t understand so please explain.

Re: Vaccine Bribe [Re: Mickey Moose] #8265922 05/14/21 05:47 PM
glens Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
When they give a New Ranger Bass Boat out for the shot, I'll send my Wife . chicken

Re: Vaccine Bribe [Re: S.A. hunter] #8265925 05/14/21 05:51 PM
6InARowMakeItGo Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by S.A. hunter

Lol, I though the idea was retarded from the beginning....

So did I. So I didn’t participate nor did I wear a stupid face diaper. I’m still kickin.

Last edited by Thundervee; 05/14/21 05:52 PM.

🍻
Re: Vaccine Bribe [Re: Cochise] #8265936 05/14/21 06:03 PM
G
Gravytrain Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
G
Originally Posted by Cochise
Or the the death rates were up because suicides sky rocketed because a lot of people lost everything they had thanks to the government. People missed routine office visits because of it. People missed on treatments for other diseases. People were scared to go to the hospital. I could go on and on. It’s not black and white.

I have a serious questions for those of you who are getting the shot to “protect” others. It is indisputable fact - not my opinion - that the vaccine neither provides immunity or lowers transmission. How exactly are you protecting others since that is indeed true? I’m serious - I don’t understand so please explain.

Don't get me started on the ventilators** and sudden claimed deadliness of HCQ after 55 years of safe use, threatening doctors who dared speak out. Now I'm supposed to trust an untested emergency authorized vax from these same folks? Sorry not sorry.

Last edited by Gravytrain; 05/14/21 06:12 PM.

Upon us all, upon us all, a little rain must fall
Re: Vaccine Bribe [Re: Cochise] #8265937 05/14/21 06:03 PM
2000cbr929 Online Content
Veteran Tracker
Online Content
Veteran Tracker

This^^^^^^^^^^^^^

After eating Payne's sausage I don't know if I can go back to the regular store bought stuff.

"Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, and more money" Tom T Hall
Re: Vaccine Bribe [Re: Ol Thumper] #8265939 05/14/21 06:04 PM
T
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
T
Originally Posted by Ol Thumper
Maybe the death rates were up because nobody was working and out being dumb asses doing stupid [censored]. Odds are more people die doing stupid [censored] than sitting at work behind a desk, just saying. Let’s not look at rational stuff tho, makes way to much sense.... It’s easier to say the big bad Kung Flu wiped out damn near everybody in the whole world... You guys are blinded by stupidity,

Except your post would show a decrease in death rates, not an almost 20% increase....

Re: Vaccine Bribe [Re: Cochise] #8265946 05/14/21 06:11 PM
T
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
T

This is definitely part of it. Suicides. Domestic abuse cases that were not talked about but everyone who treated those patients knew were sky rocket high due to the shut downs, untreated chronic illnesses or untreated acute illnesses that people were too scared to go to the hospital to get treated.

I had no doubt the death rate would be up in 2020 due to some small number of covid deaths, but i didn’t expect an extra almost 200K deaths to occur above and beyond all the “reported” covid deaths. That was shocking, when for years the death rates in the US have been on a very slow decline, so what changed.

Govt imposed shut down. Govt inspired fear. Govt generated deaths.

Re: Vaccine Bribe [Re: Texas buckeye] #8265975 05/14/21 06:49 PM
Ol Thumper Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter

Except your post would show a decrease in death rates, not an almost 20% increase....

Let’s see, more people died and yet it’s fewer? Maybe here lies the problem, common sense and math. More equals more not less, less isn’t more or more would be less by your math. More and more equals more, less minus less is guess what.. Less

I’m out, you guys are arguing with insanity

Re: Vaccine Bribe [Re: dogcatcher] #8265980 05/14/21 06:54 PM
S
Smokey Bear Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
S
Originally Posted by dogcatcher
Originally Posted by bear64
you do realize this vaccine lottery was created by REPUBLICAN governor Mike DeWine???
how in the world did you manage to drag "the left" into this?
trust me u am as (maybe more ) anti left than you, but let's not yell fire when there's a tornado coming.
we want transparency from media and government....maybe we should "self practice"

Facts and real logic are not allowable in illogical discussions. clap

Sums it up dogcatcher.
cheers

Smokey Bear---Lone Star State.
Re: Vaccine Bribe [Re: Cochise] #8266014 05/14/21 07:36 PM
P
pegasaurus Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
P

Don’t forget the $13K hospitals are getting paid for every covid defined admission and $39K for every covid defined death.
Don’t blame the hospitals. They are just a business that is being incentivized by the Democrats.

Funny thing about getting older:
Your eyesight starts getting weaker but your ability to
see through people's BS gets much better.
Re: Vaccine Bribe [Re: Ol Thumper] #8266037 05/14/21 08:03 PM
I
ILUVBIGBUCKS Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
I

Let’s see, more people died and yet it’s fewer? Maybe here lies the problem, common sense and math. More equals more not less, less isn’t more or more would be less by your math. More and more equals more, less minus less is guess what.. Less

Yet your post count has gone up considerably from this thread, hasn't it?

Imagine that

Re: Vaccine Bribe [Re: Ol Thumper] #8266042 05/14/21 08:09 PM
TCM3 Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity

now everyone in NY is wanting a free burger and shake, so when the next china flu comes along, they all be obese and out of shape and kill more people.

Do not forget to entertain strangers, For by so doing some have unwittingly entertained angels
Hebrews 13:2
(R-TX)
Re: Vaccine Bribe [Re: ILUVBIGBUCKS] #8266044 05/14/21 08:12 PM
Ol Thumper Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter

Yet your post count has gone up considerably from this thread, hasn't it?

Imagine that

You keep making it to easy, post count gone up considerably? 4 posts and you make it sound like it’s been thousands. Come on guys, I know you guys are smarter than your making out to be. I’m not saying people havnt died from Covid but when everybody and their swinging dongs are getting big money for dealing with a Covid it’s a sham, if they simply die from cancer or a stumped toe who cares but if they die from Covid they get paid.

Re: Vaccine Bribe [Re: Texas buckeye] #8266052 05/14/21 08:25 PM
BOBO the Clown Online Content
kind of a big deal
Online Content
kind of a big deal

This is definitely part of it. Suicides. Domestic abuse cases that were not talked about but everyone who treated those patients knew were sky rocket high due to the shut downs, untreated chronic illnesses or untreated acute illnesses that people were too scared to go to the hospital to get treated.

I had no doubt the death rate would be up in 2020 due to some small number of covid deaths, but i didn’t expect an extra almost 200K deaths to occur above and beyond all the “reported” covid deaths. That was shocking, when for years the death rates in the US have been on a very slow decline, so what changed.

Govt imposed shut down. Govt inspired fear. Govt generated deaths.

Death rate has actually increased year over year since 2007. The average life expectancy has also been going up last 10 years even through Covid. Our population has also continues to increase which as populations increase so do death numbers. Statistics are interesting,

History will call a spade a spade. It typically does. Treatment options will continue to get better and more widely prescribed.

Donate to TX Youth hunting program.... better to donate then to waste it in taxes

https://secure.qgiv.com/for/gtgoh/mobile
Re: Vaccine Bribe [Re: Mickey Moose] #8266120 05/14/21 10:01 PM
skinnerback Offline
THF Celebrity Chef
THF Celebrity Chef
Well I just got a message from work. Everyone who has been fully vaccinated and registers their credentials into the new covid vax data base will be given a badge and a sticker to prove they have been vaccinated. Employees that have been fully vaccinated are no longer required to wear a face covering or social distance. All employees who have not been fully vaccinated are still required to wear a face covering at all times and social distance (cloth masks are ok). Any violation of this new rule will be considered a safety violation, and disciplinary action will be taken up to and including termination.

Covid has already costed me my job, all of my savings, and some of my sanity. Not losing my job over this [censored]. I’m not getting vaccinated, so I guess I better get used to wearing a mask. Probably forever lol. bang

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide