B

Re: Ole Wayne from the NRA [Re: Biscuit] #8253844 05/01/21 03:31 PM
D
dkershen Online Content
Rev Dave
Online Content
Rev Dave
D
Not impressed by Wayne. Looked like a bumbling fool taking his bull. His wife did a text book perfect job. But bottom line they took a couple management bulls that had been flagged and permitted for harvest. Benefits the species in the long run. Non-hunters will never understand.

To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and call whatever you hit the target.

www.NewHopeEquine.com - Health and Healing through Horses.
Re: Ole Wayne from the NRA [Re: Biscuit] #8253872 05/01/21 03:55 PM
D
ducknbass Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
D
Why on Gods green Texas is anyone posting anti hunting videos on the THF? If hunting is offensive to you (any legal method) go to the TFF

Re: Ole Wayne from the NRA [Re: dkershen] #8253884 05/01/21 04:13 PM
T
Tin Head Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
T
Originally Posted by dkershen
Not impressed by Wayne. Looked like a bumbling fool taking his bull. His wife did a text book perfect job. But bottom line they took a couple management bulls that had been flagged and permitted for harvest. Benefits the species in the long run. Non-hunters will never understand.
wayne has allowed perfect timing with the release of the video.......perfect timing

[Linked Image]
Re: Ole Wayne from the NRA [Re: ducknbass] #8253909 05/01/21 04:33 PM
JimBridger Online Content
Veteran Tracker
Online Content
Veteran Tracker
Originally Posted by ducknbass
Why on Gods green Texas is anyone posting anti hunting videos on the THF? If hunting is offensive to you (any legal method) go to the TFF

The same reason why people on THF are slamming the NRA while the gun grabbers are salivating over more gun laws.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. Edmund Burke
Re: Ole Wayne from the NRA [Re: JimBridger] #8253919 05/01/21 04:49 PM
T
Tin Head Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
T
Originally Posted by Pappybear

The same reason why people on THF are slamming the NRA while the gun grabbers are salivating over more gun laws.

maybe the NRA is not you thought they were. Or in the least , the head of the NRA is not what you thought

Last edited by Tin Head; 05/01/21 04:59 PM.

[Linked Image]
Re: Ole Wayne from the NRA [Re: JimBridger] #8253926 05/01/21 05:00 PM
D
ducknbass Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
D

Well they ain’t doing anything to push back. But that’s another story

Re: Ole Wayne from the NRA [Re: Biscuit] #8253951 05/01/21 05:33 PM
S
S.A. hunter Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
What's the problem again? I think i may have missed it...

Last edited by S.A. hunter; 05/01/21 05:34 PM.
Re: Ole Wayne from the NRA [Re: Tin Head] #8253987 05/01/21 06:30 PM
Veteran Tracker
Online Content
Veteran Tracker
Originally Posted by Tin Head

maybe the NRA is not you thought they were. Or in the least , the head of the NRA is not what you thought

To the contrary, I know that it’s time to replace Wayne LaPiere. I also know that the NRA has been our best weapon against the left’s attempts to take guns out of the hands of law abiding. If they weren’t the left wouldn’t be so committed to destroying them.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. Edmund Burke
Re: Ole Wayne from the NRA [Re: JimBridger] #8253988 05/01/21 06:31 PM
N
ntxtrapper Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
N

Yep, a lot of folks on here don't understand how the world works.

Re: Ole Wayne from the NRA [Re: ducknbass] #8253992 05/01/21 06:37 PM
Veteran Tracker
Online Content
Veteran Tracker

Well they ain’t doing anything to push back. But that’s another story

How so?

https://www.nraila.org/articles/202...strike-new-jersey-s-magazine-restriction
https://www.nraila.org/articles/202...in-second-amendment-concealed-carry-case

Re: Ole Wayne from the NRA [Re: Biscuit] #8254024 05/01/21 07:25 PM
B
Biscuit Online Shocked OP
THF Celebrity
OP Online Shocked
THF Celebrity
B
Let me be clear because a I sense a couple of you , specifically ducknbass, are questioning why I posted this. I’m sure you’ve always been a genius in your own mind.

I posted it because the president of the NRA is a complete idiot and this video looks like someone who is hunting for the first time in his life but he’s supposed to be the face of gun owners ? Well I’m a gun owner , a 2A supporter and a hunter and this fool doesn’t represent me . Maybe that’s how you look when deer season opening day hits so you understand him better than me.

I know good and well why elephants are killed , and I understand how the world works. I’m not going to support an idiot leading the NRA just like I don’t support Biden leading the USA, doesn’t make me any less of a hunter gun owner or American

Last edited by Biscuit; 05/01/21 07:27 PM.
Re: Ole Wayne from the NRA [Re: Biscuit] #8254112 05/01/21 09:15 PM
Txhunter65 Online Content
Veteran Tracker
Online Content
Veteran Tracker
This video contains several hot button issues and it’s difficulty to address them all at the same time with one or two comments:

Wayne LaPierre (himself): As head of the NRA: seems to not be very well liked. A lot of people have issue with reports of his personal spending at the cost of members. As well was some choices the NRA has made. As a hunter: this video shows someone who does not appear to be well versed in the handling of a fire arm and he seems to have a hard time hearing instructions from his PH (maybe the ear plugs). But maybe he’s flustered being that close to an elephant and maybe I would be too. The one thing I didn’t understand was his comment he makes repeatedly when his PH walks up and points where to shoot. He keeps saying “aim low?” at that distance given the height of the scope above the barrel he’d need to aim just a little above where he was instructed to shoot. Whatever the issue was he obviously wasn’t hitting where the PH instructed at what appears less than 10 yards.

The NRA: They do fight for the second amendment. They have slowed the lose of our rights. From the outside looking in it’s a lot of peoples opinion they spend money unwisely. But we’re outside looking in.

The second amendment: has little to do with hunting with the exception you can also use a gun to hunt with. The public in general confuse the second amendment as something for hunters and do not grasp the true intent of the amendment which gives us the ability to storm the capital, hang the traitors, and hit the true reset button when these tyrants go too far. When... not if.

Elephant hunting: God where to begin, dumbo is not cute and cuddly he’s an animal just like all the rest. And just like all the rest when his numbers are allowed to ballon he in particular becomes an extremely destructive force especially for his immediate environment. Dumbo’s numbers need to be monitored and managed the same way impala numbers do. Unfortunately the general public has grown up assigning human emotions and characteristics (anthropomorphism) to animals and there’s not much we can do to reverse what’s been done. Never understood how someone could shed a tear and have a tirade of emotions come flowing forward seeing and elephant shot as they bite into a burger.

The wife: Good on her! Followed direction, made a hell of a shot, was a little shook up but who wouldn’t be in that situation. Great job on her part.

The video itself: Seems there was good reason it’s been buried for 8+ years. If I were Wayne I wouldn’t want it out there either. See reasons mentioned above. Also he may not have wanted people pointing out the fact how green he looked compared to his wife, I don’t know never met the man. Problem is people don’t destroy things. You leave it laying around long enough and someone will get their hands on it and probably make a buck selling crap like this and then there it is for the world to see.

Is what it is, I know why I hunt and why not hunting is the odd choice if you look back at the history of man. It’s a shame it got out, will look bad but probably won’t lead to much... but who knows.

Re: Ole Wayne from the NRA [Re: Biscuit] #8254123 05/01/21 09:26 PM
S
S.A. hunter Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Much to do about nothing......

Re: Ole Wayne from the NRA [Re: Biscuit] #8254160 05/01/21 10:21 PM
S
Sailor Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
S
I joined the NRA this past year...............
They sent me, a kinda nice, small backpack for a thank you gift....................

The tag on the inside said.... "made in China"..............
That told me everything, I need to know about the people
running the NRA.................

Wayne is a Moron...............please feel free, to quote me on that too...................

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide