Feb 12th, 2024
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Crazy/Funny Girlfriend Dad Stories..... #8240032 04/17/21 01:21 PM
East Offline OP
THF Celebrity
OP Offline
THF Celebrity
Other post got me thinking.... I can only think of two.

1. Dated a girl in high school. Very attractive, but her family was totally different than mine. I grew up with food is in the oven lifestyle, eat when your hungry. But, at her house, 7:01 you better be at that table. Everything perfectly set, etc. It was like a sitcom. The dad one night ask me if I like hog hunting. Well of course. He owned an orchard behind the house. "Well looks like the boys are going for an evening hunt" The mom started clapping. Just weird. We walk into the office and he opens the gun cabinet and pulls out a 78 ft long Elmer Fudd over and under and says follow me. No flashlight, didn't give me a gun.

We are walking through the orchid and I was paying a lot of attention to his ware bouts. I didn't think he would just kill me, but I thought I "might get in between a hog and him". I didn't wanna get Channey'd. I would always keep 2-3 trees in between us, but he would constantly disappear, then out of no where be right behind me, like inches, and say "see anything"

Scared the [censored] out of me, he was known for being a little off anyways. Never went back.

2. Dated a girl on and off in my 20s. When stepdad got out of jail, Arian brother hood, called me at work and told me they were coming to kill me (because he heard we were getting back together). Told him to at least let me finish my shift and meet me at the house. Never showed, ended up being decent friends. He was insane though

Re: Crazy/Funny Girlfriend Dad Stories..... [Re: East] #8240110 04/17/21 02:37 PM
S
SnakeWrangler Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
S
#1 is probably still telling that story and laughing his [censored] off every time he tells it.

Originally Posted by Sneaky
I believe in science and I’m an insufferable [censored]
Originally Posted by beaversnipe
Actually, BBC is pretty damn good

"You Cannot Simultaneously Be Politically Correct And Intellectually Honest!"
Re: Crazy/Funny Girlfriend Dad Stories..... [Re: SnakeWrangler] #8240123 04/17/21 02:44 PM
D
dkershen Offline
Rev Dave
Rev Dave
D
Originally Posted by SnakeWrangler
#1 is probably still telling that story and laughing his [censored] off every time he tells it.

Yep. Still creepy.

To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and call whatever you hit the target.

www.NewHopeEquine.com - Health and Healing through Horses.
Re: Crazy/Funny Girlfriend Dad Stories..... [Re: East] #8240265 04/17/21 04:19 PM
S
spacejunkie Online Content
Veteran Tracker
Online Content
Veteran Tracker
S
Dated a prom queen who's Dad was a state patrol officer. First time I met him he gave me two things. 8' foot of garden hose and a can of quick-fix tire inflator. Asked me if I knew how to use both and then told me to never have her home late and never "run out of gas or have a flat".

Re: Crazy/Funny Girlfriend Dad Stories..... [Re: East] #8240289 04/17/21 04:36 PM
D
dkershen Offline
Rev Dave
Rev Dave
D
Not exactly a crazy GF dad story... But when I was a freshman in college I went on a grand total of 2 dates with my bosses niece who was in town for the summer. After the second date she had to fly home to Florida to go back to school. When she got home she told her dad she was madly in love with me and wanted to move back to Texas. Few days later I got a letter in the mail with a 1 way ticket to Miami to come pick her up. She had a detailed plan to load all her belongings into a UHaul, put a trailer hitch on her corvette (daddy bought her a new vette for her 16th birthday), and have me drive her back to Texas to live happily ever after. And that I needed to be careful when I came to get her or her dad might shoot me.

FREAKED ME OUT. eek2 I sent her a "dear john" letter, changed my phone number and ended up changing jobs so I didn't have to dodge her calls to my workplace or her uncle.

To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and call whatever you hit the target.

www.NewHopeEquine.com - Health and Healing through Horses.
Re: Crazy/Funny Girlfriend Dad Stories..... [Re: dkershen] #8240444 04/17/21 07:23 PM
East Offline OP
THF Celebrity
OP Offline
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by dkershen
Not exactly a crazy GF dad story... But when I was a freshman in college I went on a grand total of 2 dates with my bosses niece who was in town for the summer. After the second date she had to fly home to Florida to go back to school. When she got home she told her dad she was madly in love with me and wanted to move back to Texas. Few days later I got a letter in the mail with a 1 way ticket to Miami to come pick her up. She had a detailed plan to load all her belongings into a UHaul, put a trailer hitch on her corvette (daddy bought her a new vette for her 16th birthday), and have me drive her back to Texas to live happily ever after. And that I needed to be careful when I came to get her or her dad might shoot me.

FREAKED ME OUT. eek2 I sent her a "dear john" letter, changed my phone number and ended up changing jobs so I didn't have to dodge her calls to my workplace or her uncle.

I swear one day I am going to write a book about the crazy chicks I have dated. Apparently I have a certain gift to pick them out of all the others.

Re: Crazy/Funny Girlfriend Dad Stories..... [Re: East] #8240658 04/17/21 11:01 PM
L
Lazyjack Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
L
I have few good ones. Not telling cuz they all about ME!

If the 2nd amendment was written just to include guns for hunting, why is there not an amendment to protect fishing poles?
Re: Crazy/Funny Girlfriend Dad Stories..... [Re: East] #8240684 04/17/21 11:24 PM
D
ducknbass Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
D
I met a girls grandparents one time. Grandpa pulls out a double hammer sxs shotgun and half heartily/joking attempted to threaten me. Backfired when I took it from him and started asking him about the gun. It was an heirloom he knew nothing about. He quickly put it up.

Re: Crazy/Funny Girlfriend Dad Stories..... [Re: ducknbass] #8240699 04/17/21 11:42 PM
Creekrunner Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by ducknbass
I met a girls grandparents one time. Grandpa pulls out a double hammer sxs shotgun and half heartily/joking attempted to threaten me. Backfired when I took it from him and started asking him about the gun. It was an heirloom he knew nothing about. He quickly put it up.

Typical arrogant old man that didn't understand that that's not grandpa's job, it's the girl's dad's job. I've thought about this a lot, being a "fairly new" grandfather of 3 granddaughter's (1, 6, and 8). 'Doesn't matter how much I don't like the little loser boy... it's not my place.

...and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. Gen. 1:28
Re: Crazy/Funny Girlfriend Dad Stories..... [Re: East] #8240704 04/17/21 11:47 PM
603Country Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
When I was in the Marine Reserves in New Orleans, there was a good buddy I worked with that had a date that night (Saturday). He said she was gorgeous and fun, and he was all excited. On Sunday morning I asked him how the date went. He said he followed the directions to her house, and it was a mansion on Lakeshore Drive. He knocked on the front door and it was opened by the alleged head of the New Orleans Mafia (Carlos Marcello), who was her DAD. The dad told him to have her back home at a certain time. He said he was afraid to kiss her and he got her home real early.

Not my monkeys, not my circus...
Re: Crazy/Funny Girlfriend Dad Stories..... [Re: East] #8240705 04/17/21 11:49 PM
T
TexFlip Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
T
What about the chick that you cooked crabs for. Tell THAT story.

Originally Posted by unclebubba
Just to make sure that it is done thoroughly, I go both ways.

Re: Crazy/Funny Girlfriend Dad Stories..... [Re: East] #8240843 04/18/21 02:26 AM
O
Old Rabbit Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
O
I dated a preachers daughter, going to leave it at that.

Re: Crazy/Funny Girlfriend Dad Stories..... [Re: East] #8240926 04/18/21 04:42 AM
G
Gravytrain Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
G
A couple times I had chicks come into my place of work with their moms, when I was a waiter and when I worked at a department store. The moms would straight up set me up with their daughter on the spot and I'd end up dating the daughter for a while. Weird in retrospect.

Upon us all, upon us all, a little rain must fall
Re: Crazy/Funny Girlfriend Dad Stories..... [Re: East] #8241073 04/18/21 02:20 PM
S
Stub Online Happy
THF Celebrity
Online Happy
THF Celebrity
S
Skinnerback don't hold out on us, share it or them laugh popcorn

Last edited by Stub; 04/18/21 02:21 PM.

texas flag

Re: Crazy/Funny Girlfriend Dad Stories..... [Re: Creekrunner] #8241300 04/18/21 06:39 PM
F
fredeboy Online Content
Pro Tracker
Online Content
Pro Tracker
F
Originally Posted by Creekrunner
Originally Posted by ducknbass

Typical arrogant old man that didn't understand that that's not grandpa's job, it's the girl's dad's job. I've thought about this a lot, being a "fairly new" grandfather of 3 granddaughter's (1, 6, and 8). 'Doesn't matter how much I don't like the little loser boy... it's not my place.

Just call me Typical arrogant old man. I have 2 daughters and 4 granddaughters 19,19,15,and 12. I have been very blessed in that they all live within 3 miles and I have been heavily involved in their lives. Been lucky so far that a loser has not showed up but if he does I will help him find the door, Just saying

Re: Crazy/Funny Girlfriend Dad Stories..... [Re: East] #8241323 04/18/21 07:16 PM
G
GUTIT Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
G
Not truly a Dad Story, but close. Have a few but here it two of the best.

Met a girl about a year ago who lives pretty close to me. We started going out and after about a month we were laying in my bed after some “activities” having a little pillow talk. She began talking about one of her sons and said his name then started to talk about how his dad “real name” was giving her a hard time about child support and that she couldn’t beat him in court because he was an attorney.

I knew a man that had a son with same name as her sons and then it hit me. She was my attorneys ex wife!!!

He had been trying to get with her again and her dumb azz said she was dating me. He was also a previous ex girlfriends divorce lawyer and dated her way back in the day. We laughed about that when he did my divorce but wasn’t too happy I was seeing his sons mother.

I ended it and found out she was bat chit crazy. She still does a drive by once and awhile.

Met another woman thru a buddies wife, started out wet and wild and only saw her a couple days a month. I was fine with that then we slowly quit seeing each other. I had an idea she was married and it was better off. Then about two months later a THF member posted a picture of him and his wife and it was HER!
And NO I won’t say who it is.

Last edited by GUTIT; 04/18/21 08:04 PM.

Stronghold Construction Group
Commercial and Residential Project Management
Managing all your construction needs
Kent@StrongholdConstructionGroupDOTcom

Re: Crazy/Funny Girlfriend Dad Stories..... [Re: GUTIT] #8241361 04/18/21 08:13 PM
O
Ox190 Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
O
Originally Posted by GUTIT

Met a girl about a year ago who lives pretty close to me. We started going out and after about a month we were laying in my bed after some “activities” having a little pillow talk. She began talking about one of her sons and said his name then started to talk about how his dad “real name” was giving her a hard time about child support and that she couldn’t beat him in court because he was an attorney.

I knew a man that had a son with same name as her sons and then it hit me. She was my attorneys ex wife!!!

He had been trying to get with her again and her dumb azz said she was dating me. He was also a previous ex girlfriends divorce lawyer and dated her way back in the day. We laughed about that when he did my divorce but wasn’t too happy I was seeing his sons mother.

I ended it and found out she was bat chit crazy. She still does a drive by once and awhile.

Met another woman thru a buddies wife, started out wet and wild and only saw her a couple days a month. I was fine with that then we slowly quit seeing each other. I had an idea she was married and it was better off. Then about two months later a THF member posted a picture of him and his wife and it was HER!

Yikes

"There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre." Louis L'Amour
Re: Crazy/Funny Girlfriend Dad Stories..... [Re: GUTIT] #8241404 04/18/21 09:15 PM
D
ducknbass Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
D
Originally Posted by GUTIT

Your buddy nor his wife told you she was married?

Re: Crazy/Funny Girlfriend Dad Stories..... [Re: ducknbass] #8241408 04/18/21 09:21 PM
G
GUTIT Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
G
Hell No! Would never had agreed to meet her if she had been honest about being married. She was just a woman his wife met at her gym. They weren’t close at all.

Last edited by GUTIT; 04/18/21 09:22 PM.

Stronghold Construction Group
Commercial and Residential Project Management
Managing all your construction needs
Kent@StrongholdConstructionGroupDOTcom

Re: Crazy/Funny Girlfriend Dad Stories..... [Re: East] #8241422 04/18/21 09:41 PM
Homer Jay Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
In college I briefly dated a girl named Wendy. It was a stormy relationship.

"Like a slice of fried gold!"
Re: Crazy/Funny Girlfriend Dad Stories..... [Re: East] #8241489 04/18/21 10:49 PM
S
Sewer rat Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
S
The first time I met my father in law Was on New Year’s Eve and he was drunk. He doesn’t drink all the time. Anyway when I met him he said I’m so and so and I am a bad arse mofo. I said nice to meet you I’m sewer rat and I’m a bad arse mofo too. We get along great and he is an awesome guy.

When I was in high school I had been dating a girl for a year or so. I was helping her dad work cattle and we ran to town to the store. He grabbed some red man and offered it to me and said you ought to try this it is better than pxxxxxxsy. I wasn’t quite sure what to say to that since I was dating his 16 year old daughter. He was a cool guy though. He was on the front lines in nam and had all kinds of flashbacks and stuff you never knew when he would flip out.

Re: Crazy/Funny Girlfriend Dad Stories..... [Re: East] #8241570 04/19/21 12:00 AM
G
GusWayne Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
G
20 years ago I am gonna go on this date w this woman that would become my wife

My boss at the time was a cool guy, great boss and he knew everyone locally

I had mentioned it to him and he said is that so and so’s daughter?

I said yeah, sure is

He went on and all all week about how her dad was 6’4” 275 meaner than hell azz whippin mo fo

And he didn’t let up, I’d never met nor seen the guy (he would later be my FIL)

I remember he said hell, he damned near killed me once.

Better cut that hair, he ain’t gonna tolerate that S

Just as serious and stoned faced for a week over this.

I’m getting worried honestly, he almost killed my boss over some cattle!

Long story long, I meet her at her house to pick her up.

Future FIL answers the door...

5’5”, 150 lbs soaking wet In steel toed boots w both pockets full of change, nice man

The first time I met this man I was laughing, he had to of thought I was a crazy

The boss really did know him just giving me hell but I didn’t know it and he never let on

Re: Crazy/Funny Girlfriend Dad Stories..... [Re: East] #8242110 04/19/21 02:31 PM
C
Cochise Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
C
Back in high school I dated a girl who's Dad was a K9 LEO. Dog was a lab and a detection dog - think they worked a lot of assignments at the airport. For the first couple of months we dated he'd always slip off with the dog shortly after I got there. Forgot something in my truck once and ran back out - he was out there running that dog all around my truck. I guess someone had told him that I did drugs (I certainly did NOT do drugs, nor do I) and he was trying to bust me. We ended up being pretty good friends after he figured out someone was just FOS making up stories and I was a straight A student and kept my nose pretty clean. The dog liked me better than anyone in their entire family though.

Dated another girl briefly - it ended quickly and amicably - so I thought. Was out in our shop working on something with my Dad and got a phone call from a number I didn't recognize. Had grease on my hands was just going to let it ring, but my Dad grabbed it and with the intent of being funny/messing with who he assumed was a buddy or girl calling. This chicks Dad must have thought it was me - starts in with how he's going to break my F'ing legs - he's two houses down waiting for me to come "face him" if I didn't want to date his daughter after F'ing her...on and on...to my Dad. Turns out his little princess was a pill head that made up stories for the sake of drama I guess (at the ripe age of 17 - I didn't have sex with her - thank God)....needless to say my Dad handled that one - he was indeed sitting two houses down. I actually ran in to him a couple weeks ago - 17 years later - and he was going on and on apologizing for his daughter's lies. Pretty sure she's still pill head.

Those were the only ones I ever had any trouble with. Most Dad's tried to act tough from the get go - but most ended up really liking me. Have always gotten along good with my FIL for the most part.

Re: Crazy/Funny Girlfriend Dad Stories..... [Re: East] #8242120 04/19/21 02:36 PM
D
Dry Fire Online Content
Extreme Tracker
Online Content
Extreme Tracker
D
I must have set the bar too low. I was going on my first date with this young lady my senior year of high school. Get there and as we are walking out the door, he tells me to have her home in time for school on Monday morning. I have this perplexed look on my face and she tells me it is NFL playoff weekend and he doesn't want to be disturbed.

coffee spelled backwards is eeffoc. I don't give eeffoc until I have my morning coffee.
Re: Crazy/Funny Girlfriend Dad Stories..... [Re: East] #8242152 04/19/21 03:00 PM
H
hook_n_line Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
H
Sitting a table in a bar with a hot chick when her dad came in and cut me across the arm. I hit him with a cue stick and got the hell out of there. Got the scar but not the girl.

Sometimes it's hard being me! But somebody has to do it.
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide