Forums46
Topics537,967
Posts9,731,161
Members87,051
Most Online25,604
Feb 12th, 2024
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Officer Involved Shooting Just North of Minneapolis [Re: Texas Dan] #8233890 04/12/21 07:12 PM
D
ducknbass Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
D
Originally Posted by Texas Dan
Originally Posted by S.A. hunter
Originally Posted by TXGUNNER308
Now they are stating it was an AD...officer meant to deploy/fire taser.

Oh my!

IMO, incidents like this are more prone to happen when hiring considerations go outside efforts to find the most qualified people to do the job.

As useful as a splinter.

Re: Officer Involved Shooting Just North of Minneapolis [Re: ducknbass] #8233912 04/12/21 07:44 PM
F
fadetoblack64 Offline
giddyup
giddyup
F
popcorn

Re: Officer Involved Shooting Just North of Minneapolis [Re: nsmike] #8233916 04/12/21 07:46 PM
6InARowMakeItGo Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
The video is kinda weird, I watched it about 5 times. Still can’t tell a shot was fired. Just hear her say I shot him.

🍻
Re: Officer Involved Shooting Just North of Minneapolis [Re: nsmike] #8233919 04/12/21 07:48 PM
S
Smokey Bear Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
S
Curious if anyone knows what the outstanding warrant was for?

Smokey Bear---Lone Star State.
Re: Officer Involved Shooting Just North of Minneapolis [Re: Smokey Bear] #8233930 04/12/21 08:00 PM
N
nsmike Offline OP
THF Trophy Hunter
OP Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
N
Originally Posted by Smokey Bear

It hasn't been said, but you can bet if they weren't actively looking for him, it was minor. The real tragedy is that if he allowed himself to be arrested he likely would have been release on his own recognizance with a court date.

for every stereotype there's a prototype don't be the prototype
Re: Officer Involved Shooting Just North of Minneapolis [Re: nsmike] #8233943 04/12/21 08:11 PM
6InARowMakeItGo Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
[Linked Image]

🍻
Re: Officer Involved Shooting Just North of Minneapolis [Re: Smokey Bear] #8233947 04/12/21 08:14 PM
6InARowMakeItGo Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by Smokey Bear

Not sure of the validity of this.
Update (Andy Ngô): Daunte Wright was in the process of getting arrested for a weapons charge & escaping police before he was killed yesterday, sparking #BLM race rioting & looting. The criminal complaint says he had an illegal Ruger .45 pistol. He skipped his court date this month.

Last edited by Thundervee; 04/12/21 08:15 PM.

🍻
Re: Officer Involved Shooting Just North of Minneapolis [Re: bigbob_ftw] #8234072 04/12/21 10:02 PM
J
Jimbo1 Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
J
Originally Posted by bigbob_ftw
Originally Posted by fadetoblack64
Originally Posted by bigbob_ftw
and they didn't sequester the jury. huge mistake.

By not doing it that will also give Chauvin a reason to appeal.....if he is found guilty of any charges.

I still say at least 1 juror wont convict him.

I think your right there.

I agree too!

FJB - Lets Go Brandon
BBB - Bring Back Better
Awake - Not Woke!
Re: Officer Involved Shooting Just North of Minneapolis [Re: Old Rabbit] #8234348 04/13/21 02:06 AM
G
Giblett Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
G
Totally agree.

Re: Officer Involved Shooting Just North of Minneapolis [Re: nsmike] #8234350 04/13/21 02:10 AM
T
Tin Head Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
T
If they knew he would be convicted they would not have pushed it this far. They know hes going to walk and they are going to use that to set off the summer of "love"

[Linked Image]
Re: Officer Involved Shooting Just North of Minneapolis [Re: nsmike] #8234387 04/13/21 02:32 AM
N
NORML as can be Online Content
^^Cut the Cord^^
Online Content
^^Cut the Cord^^
N

(R-TX) .-- " TCNN CURL CRLB VFF VRNO AYR SNDL CGC TLRY MSOS "

_=====___=________==-

Re: Officer Involved Shooting Just North of Minneapolis [Re: 6InARowMakeItGo] #8234399 04/13/21 02:45 AM
B
Buzzsaw Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
B
Originally Posted by Thundervee
[Linked Image]

smoke a POS cigar, probably peach flavor

Pistol is a POS too

chit gettin cra cra in Minnisotta

SPACE FOR RENT

Re: Officer Involved Shooting Just North of Minneapolis [Re: nsmike] #8234407 04/13/21 02:53 AM
S
StephenB Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
S
Why did she have to "help"? Big cop had it handled until she got involved. Looks like he trusted her to take care of one arm and she failed.

Re: Officer Involved Shooting Just North of Minneapolis [Re: StephenB] #8234457 04/13/21 03:56 AM
N
nsmike Offline OP
THF Trophy Hunter
OP Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
N
Originally Posted by StephenB
Why did she have to "help"? Big cop had it handled until she got involved. Looks like he trusted her to take care of one arm and she failed.

The big cop made a lot of errors he did not have it handled.

for every stereotype there's a prototype don't be the prototype
Re: Officer Involved Shooting Just North of Minneapolis [Re: nsmike] #8234472 04/13/21 04:30 AM
TurkeyHunter Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
People make mistakes. It’s in our nature. We make errors. Police are trained. Doctors are trained. They both sometimes kill people with generally the best of intentions.

The funny and entertaining part about the THF are the amateur constitutional lawyers and constitutionalists on here about one subject but on another are happy to disregard due process. He tried to run and broke the law. Summarily in error he was delivered an on the spot execution.

Part of me thinks the police should have that power. Another part believes every citizen deserves due process.

The only thing I know for certain is the person who pulled that trigger now wishes she would have done things differently.

To be determined
Re: Officer Involved Shooting Just North of Minneapolis [Re: nsmike] #8234479 04/13/21 04:49 AM
skinnerback Online Content
THF Celebrity Chef
Online Content
THF Celebrity Chef
You know, I've fought with a lot of people in my life.

I've never fought with the Police.

This guy is no different than any other thug POS. White, black, brown, red, yellow, chit is chit. It comes in all colors.

Why fight the Police? Every single one of these [censored] are guilty of crimes, and they wanna fight & resist arrest because they are guilty and don't wanna go back to jail.

Jumping back into the car, especially since it was known you were a little thug with previous gun charges....

"Oh my baby, Oh my baby didn't do nothing wrong. The police after my boy for NO REASON he just had air freshners in there.". This is racist!.

Lord have mercy.

Until we snuff this kinda BS out, ain't nothing ever gonna change.

Re: Officer Involved Shooting Just North of Minneapolis [Re: nsmike] #8234538 04/13/21 11:27 AM
bill oxner Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
It is never ending.

Quail hunting is like walking into, and out of a beautiful painting all day long. Gene Hill

[Linked Image]

Re: Officer Involved Shooting Just North of Minneapolis [Re: nsmike] #8234593 04/13/21 12:36 PM
T
Texas Dan Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
T
"The duty belts worn by law enforcement officers are jammed with weapons, ammo, and other accessories. Law enforcement expert and former longtime Des Plaines Police Chief Bill Kushner said officers are instructed to holster their gun and their Taser on opposite sides of their duty belt.

"Because you develop a muscle memory going for your firearm, you don't want to have the Taser mounted in front or behind you, because your firearm is a lethal weapon," Kushner explained. "You want the Taser mounted somewhere where it's a distinct movement away from the firearm. Okay, so there will be a cross draw holster if you're a right handed individual you want it mounted on the left side of your body, in a cross draw fashion."

The latest Chicago police policy spells out: "Taser Devices will be carried in a Department-approved holster on the member's support (non-firearm) side."

But on rare occasions, young or inexperienced officers can grab the wrong tool, even though a 9mm handgun weighs about 34 ounces and a stun gun weighs 8 ounces.

"It's got a different grip feel to it, the weight is different. Firearms kind of sit more in the hand back in the palm of your hand," Kushner said.

What happened in Minnesota, he added, should not have gotten to the level of a fatality."

Link

"Some people will never like you because your spirit irritates their demons."
Re: Officer Involved Shooting Just North of Minneapolis [Re: skinnerback] #8234602 04/13/21 12:40 PM
D
ducknbass Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
D
Originally Posted by skinnerback

This guy is no different than any other thug POS. White, black, brown, red, yellow, chit is chit. It comes in all colors.

Why fight the Police? Every single one of these [censored] are guilty of crimes, and they wanna fight & resist arrest because they are guilty and don't wanna go back to jail.

Jumping back into the car, especially since it was known you were a little thug with previous gun charges....

"Oh my baby, Oh my baby didn't do nothing wrong. The police after my boy for NO REASON he just had air freshners in there.". This is racist!.

Lord have mercy.

One of my best friend talks about this about once a year when people get all bent up about somebody getting worked over by the man in blue. He was on base in the army liquored up got pulled over got lippy and little physical with the MPs and he got worked over real good and he'll tell you that's what happens when you get lippy and physical with cops you end up putting super glue on your face to keep the bleeding down.

Re: Officer Involved Shooting Just North of Minneapolis [Re: skinnerback] #8234673 04/13/21 01:53 PM
T
txtrophy85 Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
T
Originally Posted by skinnerback

Lord have mercy.

Agree 100% skinner. Fighting with the police is never going to end well.

You got a problem with it handle it after the fact. I’ve met some arsehole cops and didn’t agree with them, but it was still yes sir/no sir and let the situation play itself out. Saved myself a lot of heartache that way

For it is not the quarry that we truly seek, but the adventure.
Re: Officer Involved Shooting Just North of Minneapolis [Re: nsmike] #8234723 04/13/21 02:35 PM
J
Judd Online Confused
#1 Creedmoor Fan
Online Confused
#1 Creedmoor Fan
J
If you don't think the media is dirty...why aren't they telling people....you don't fight with the police you have a 99.5% chance of living another day....you fight with police and your survival rate dwindles exponentially? It's really that simple and until folks are held accountable (oh and awarding multi-million dollar settlements doesn't count as accountable) then it will continue.

OH and POS just like this dude...is why we will lose rights in the future. It's simply amazes me societies answers to these issues have nothing to do with these guys are low life's in our society and need to go...whether that be a dirt nap or a jail cell, I would prefer the least costly to us tax payers honestly but realize I might be a bit more harsh than some can stomach.

Every one of these riots have been from a degenerate draining society...rapist, drug users, drug dealers, weapons charges, etc.

Originally Posted by Phil Robertson
Don't let your ears hear what your eyes didn't see, and don't let your mouth say what your heart doesn't feel
Re: Officer Involved Shooting Just North of Minneapolis [Re: Judd] #8234862 04/13/21 04:09 PM
maximus_flavius Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
Originally Posted by Judd
If you don't think the media is dirty...why aren't they telling people....you don't fight with the police you have a 99.5% chance of living another day....you fight with police and your survival rate dwindles exponentially? It's really that simple and until folks are held accountable (oh and awarding multi-million dollar settlements doesn't count as accountable) then it will continue.

OH and POS just like this dude...is why we will lose rights in the future. It's simply amazes me societies answers to these issues have nothing to do with these guys are low life's in our society and need to go...whether that be a dirt nap or a jail cell, I would prefer the least costly to us tax payers honestly but realize I might be a bit more harsh than some can stomach.

Every one of these riots have been from a degenerate draining society...rapist, drug users, drug dealers, weapons charges, etc.

I’d like to subscribe to your newsletter.

Re: Officer Involved Shooting Just North of Minneapolis [Re: Judd] #8234996 04/13/21 05:59 PM
T
Texas Dan Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
T
Originally Posted by Judd

Yes, unfortunately we now live in a world where idiots can easily hold others accountable for their own pure stupidity. You simply cannot include too many disclaimers in the instructions for just about anything you can buy or rent from a store.

Last edited by Texas Dan; 04/13/21 07:00 PM.

"Some people will never like you because your spirit irritates their demons."
Re: Officer Involved Shooting Just North of Minneapolis [Re: nsmike] #8235008 04/13/21 06:08 PM
The Dude Abides Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Police Chief and Officer both just resigned.

Resignations

Last edited by TXGUNNER308; 04/13/21 06:09 PM.

Originally Posted by Superduty
I am still looking for the perfect apron, one with reinforced knee areas would be perfect.

Re: Officer Involved Shooting Just North of Minneapolis [Re: nsmike] #8235009 04/13/21 06:09 PM
bill oxner Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Stupid is as stupid does.

Quail hunting is like walking into, and out of a beautiful painting all day long. Gene Hill

[Linked Image]

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide