Forums46
Topics536,989
Posts9,719,185
Members86,987
Most Online25,604
Feb 12th, 2024
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: This is why disarmament will not happen. [Re: Texas buckeye] #8220422 03/31/21 12:46 AM
GNTX Offline
Tracker
Tracker
Originally Posted by Texas buckeye
The idea that a few "scapegoats" would be set an example and the rest of usa would comply is complete horse crap.

You think BLM and antifa are bad, imagine if the govt set up a gun confiscation center and brought a few live "scapegoats" for the example....

You think the Capitol riot was bad, you aint seen nuthin yet. Not that I have any guns not would I instigate anyone toward insurrection flag

Easy there, I didn’t say it would work. I was stating that is the usual tactic from their playbook. Should have been clearer maybe. It is just an observation,

Last edited by GNTX; 03/31/21 12:48 AM.
Re: This is why disarmament will not happen. [Re: GNTX] #8220480 03/31/21 01:41 AM
T
Texas buckeye Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
T
Originally Posted by GNTX
The idea that a few "scapegoats" would be set an example and the rest of usa would comply is complete horse crap.

You think BLM and antifa are bad, imagine if the govt set up a gun confiscation center and brought a few live "scapegoats" for the example....

You think the Capitol riot was bad, you aint seen nuthin yet. Not that I have any guns not would I instigate anyone toward insurrection flag

Easy there, I didn’t say it would work. I was stating that is the usual tactic from their playbook. Should have been clearer maybe. It is just an observation,

Wasn't totally directed at you, there were several other posters with similar arguments about "hurt a few and the rest will drop their guns out of fear" type statements.

I have asked many times on here what would break the camels back, and many state things that are already happening. I contend a straw such as gun confiscation, stripping 2A so it is meaningless, or packing the courts would bring significant rioting to the Capitol and the capitals of each state in numbers that have never seen before. There are enough patriots that know the reason behind 2A, and that is to protect us citizens from any govt that is against us, whether foreign or domestic. I really do pray that time never comes, it will be ugly, very very ugly and there will a significant price to pay on both sides.

Re: This is why disarmament will not happen. [Re: Texas buckeye] #8220528 03/31/21 02:44 AM
GNTX Offline
Tracker
Tracker
Originally Posted by GNTX

Wasn't totally directed at you, there were several other posters with similar arguments about "hurt a few and the rest will drop their guns out of fear" type statements.

I have asked many times on here what would break the camels back, and many state things that are already happening. I contend a straw such as gun confiscation, stripping 2A so it is meaningless, or packing the courts would bring significant rioting to the Capitol and the capitals of each state in numbers that have never seen before. There are enough patriots that know the reason behind 2A, and that is to protect us citizens from any govt that is against us, whether foreign or domestic. I really do pray that time never comes, it will be ugly, very very ugly and there will a significant price to pay on both sides.

Right there with you, sir. Especially on those last few sentences. Be safe.

Re: This is why disarmament will not happen. [Re: J.G.] #8221277 03/31/21 08:23 PM
DeckArtist Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
Excellent and i would say accurate article. I will never comply or give up on this one. If we do, all who disagree with the agenda will be removed. We cannot let that happen. I know we are already talking about this locally and have a plan in place.

www.hannawoodworks.com
Deck, Pergolas, Patio Covers, Sawmill Services & more...
214-435-9574
Re: This is why disarmament will not happen. [Re: J.G.] #8222387 04/01/21 06:32 PM
P
Pitchfork Predator Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
P
You don't deserve freedom if your not willing to fight and die for it........

Marc C. Helfrich
Retirement Planner

www.insured-wealth.com
469-323-8920
Re: This is why disarmament will not happen. [Re: Hudbone] #8222731 04/01/21 10:50 PM
M
Mike Honcho Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
M
Originally Posted by Hudbone
Originally Posted by booskay
You are living in a dream world ----------- wake up -------- after they arrest your son and your brother in law for possessing a gun, you will turn yours in. And when the gun owner dies his family will turn in his guns instead of keeping them, it will be too dangerous to keep guns.

Explain to me how it is against the law for the FBI to frame a president of the U.S. with fake documents, including sending to prison a 3 star general for nothing. Show me all the documents that say that can't happen. Then I will show you the real world.

The FBI has evolved into a gestapo organization working for liberal dems------ they dont even deny it. Mexican drug gangs have total control of our border, not a problem for the FBI ----------------- Someone finds a rope in a garage at the race track, and FBI sends 15 agents to investigate.

On Jan 6 at a Trump rally they got carried away, broke 4 windows,,, and took pics of themselves --------- it is called an insurrection, which is absurd, and FBI has arrested over 300 people and still investigating and hunting others --- lots are being held without bond, message is -------- go to a Trump rally and we will hunt you down.
Enrique Tarrio is the chairman of the Proud Boys ----------- guess what ---------- he has been an FBI informant since 2012------- and helped FBI prosecute numerous cases ----------------- so he organized the chaos, then guess what ???????????? On Jan 4 he was conveniently arrested for defacing a BLM banner and was in jail on Jan 6.
I have numerous articles where the FBI set up and arrested mentally handicapped people that fell for their 'bait' and they are arrested and prosecuted . My favorite was a retarded man who "lent" an FBI agent $100 for terrorism and the prosecutor demanded a 5 yr sentence for that.

Yep, he is right you know.

Yeah he is! If there is nothing to worry about then why worry about elections being stolen or the left if it’s all empty words. Sometimes we contradict ourselves on here.

Let me add this. The prevailing ideology is that our country is over populated with sheep. Ive heard many on here that have posted say this. So if you believe that then you also have to believe that our 2A is hanging on by a thread.

“Two things that define an individual what you do when you have everything, and what you do when you have nothing."

Re: This is why disarmament will not happen. [Re: Mike Honcho] #8222935 04/02/21 02:02 AM
J.G. Online Content OP
THF Celebrity
OP Online Content
THF Celebrity
Put you on the quitter list.

Did you read the article?

Ever seen the III emblem? Know what that means?

[Linked Image]
800 Yard Steel Range
Precision Rifle Instruction
Memberships and Classes Available
Re: This is why disarmament will not happen. [Re: LeonCarr] #8222968 04/02/21 02:55 AM
H
hawkeye55 Offline
Light Foot
Light Foot
H
Originally Posted by LeonCarr
Originally Posted by skinnerback
"I would rather be a lion for a day than a sheep for 100 years."

True story. Not sure where this saying came from, but I agree 100%.

I think it is an old Roman proverb.

Just my .02,
LeonCarr

I believe the saying was attributed to Mussolini (an Italian, not a Roman)(and that turned out so well).

Re: This is why disarmament will not happen. [Re: J.G.] #8223353 04/02/21 03:43 PM
I
intohunting Offline
Tracker
Tracker
I
Good article!

On a lighter note (before and after pics):

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Re: This is why disarmament will not happen. [Re: intohunting] #8225439 04/04/21 11:33 PM
TCM3 Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by intohunting
Good article!

On a lighter note (before and after pics):

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

clap

Do not forget to entertain strangers, For by so doing some have unwittingly entertained angels
Hebrews 13:2
Re: This is why disarmament will not happen. [Re: J.G.] #8227390 04/06/21 07:46 PM
N
NORML as can be Offline
^^Cut the Cord^^
^^Cut the Cord^^
N
Fantastic news on Permitless Carry and Sanctuary State Legislation!

Two bills were voted out of committee on Permitless Carry! HB 1911 by Representative White and HB 1927 by Representative Schaeffer are now in the Calendars Committee. You'll recall that these bills DO NOT eradicate the LTC system (in fact I know several people who are still going to get theirs even if this passes). People who qualify to carry as an LTC (the person isn't a felon, drug addict, fugitive from justice, etc) would be allowed to carry without a permit. Mostly, the people supporting these bills already carry, so the bills are more about rights being restored.

HB 2622 by Representative Holland was voted out of committee TODAY! This is the Sanctuary State bill I've written about. It prevents Texas resources from being used to enforce new federal mandates on 2A issues that are not also state laws.

HB 918 by Representative Leman was voted out of committee. If passed, this allows adults aged 18 and up who have a protective order (and are otherwise eligible) to obtain an LTC. This is a great bill for adults who were otherwise not allowed to chose this method to protect themselves against violent criminals.

HB 1407 by Representative Schaeffer was also voted out of committee. If this passes, you would be allowed to have a holstered firearm visible in your vehicle. One point to make clear: you could not have it on your person. If you would like to drive with your firearm -- for example, placed your passenger seat in its holster -- you'd be allowed to.

HB 1500 by Representative Hefner was voted out TODAY. This is the bill that forbids any Governor of Texas from trampling on our Second Amendment rights during a disaster or state of emergency.

Please call your Representatives and make sure they are planning to vote "yes" on these bills.

I'll have another email out VERY soon about whats coming up this week.

Thank you!!!!!!
--------------

Andi Turner
Legislative Director
TSRA

(R-TX) .-- " TCNN CURL CRLB VFF VRNO AYR SNDL CGC TLRY MSOS "

_=====___=________==-

Re: This is why disarmament will not happen. [Re: J.G.] #8227514 04/06/21 09:55 PM
T
Texas buckeye Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
T
Just a question for clarity about HB 1407, doesn't castle doctrine already allow someone to have a gun in their vehicle?

Can someone explain the difference to me. Genuinely curious why this needs to be a law seemingly again....

Re: This is why disarmament will not happen. [Re: J.G.] #8227534 04/06/21 10:29 PM
S
soooo Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
S
Current law says the gun must be concealed in the vehicle

Last edited by soooo; 04/06/21 10:30 PM.
Re: This is why disarmament will not happen. [Re: soooo] #8227641 04/07/21 12:21 AM
skinnerback Offline
THF Celebrity Chef
THF Celebrity Chef
Originally Posted by soooo
Current law says the gun must be concealed in the vehicle

This is correct. A handgun must be concealed while in a vehicle, but not a long gun.

In the past there was a lot of confusion over this, but Texas finally got that straightened out pretty much.

Back in the day when my Dad was a Cop, handguns were not required to be concealed in a vehicle but that was long ago and there was still cofusion about that back then (60’s & 70’s).

Re: This is why disarmament will not happen. [Re: J.G.] #8227667 04/07/21 12:46 AM
T
Texas buckeye Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
T
Appreciate the clarification cheers

Re: This is why disarmament will not happen. [Re: J.G.] #8227780 04/07/21 02:20 AM
GNTX Offline
Tracker
Tracker
The bills are now in the hands of the calendars committee. They decide whether a bill will make it to the floor for a vote. Need to contact the members of that committee and urge them to prioritize getting these bills to the floor for a vote.

The House Calendars Committee acts as a gatekeeper. After a regular committee votes to move a bill forward (as with HB 1911 and HB 1927), the Calendars committee gets to decide if a bill will go to the House floor for a vote – or die.
Please call the office of each of the committee members. You’ll speak with a staff member. Say something like this:

“I understand that Constitutional Carry legislation is in the Calendars Committee. I am calling to ask Rep. ____ to prioritize moving Constitutional Carry to the House floor right away. Texas should allow anyone who can legally possess a firearm to carry it open or concealed without a permit.”
Chair: Dustin Burrows (R) — 512-463-0542
Vice Chair: Joe Moody (D) — 512-463-0728
Rep. Tom Craddick (R) — 512-463-0500
Rep. Cody Harris (R) — 512-463-0730
Rep. Cole Hefner (R) — 512-463-0271
Rep. Ana Hernandez (D) — 512-463-0614
Rep. Ben Leman (R) — 512-463-0600
Rep. Jared Patterson (R) — 512-463-0694
Rep. Toni Rose (D) — 512-463-0664
Rep. Shelby Slawson (R) — 512-463-0628
Rep. James Talarico (D) — 512-463-0670

Copied from GOA Texas email blast.

Re: This is why disarmament will not happen. [Re: J.G.] #8233705 04/12/21 04:00 PM
M
Mike Honcho Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
M
Not on the quitter list. I read the article and it was a good read. Like I said in the OT I hope you’re right and I’m wrong.

“Two things that define an individual what you do when you have everything, and what you do when you have nothing."

Re: This is why disarmament will not happen. [Re: J.G.] #8393678 09/22/21 12:23 PM
DeckArtist Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
Our Kaufman County Sheriff's office has already spoken. We were one of the first three 2nd Amendment Sanctuary counties in Texas. No one there currently would support even a new law that infringed, much less confiscation. None of the people I know are giving up anything regardless of what happens to ANYONE they know. Obviously there are those who would roll over. I will never be one of them.

Pretty sure we are going to find out soon, there are events on the horizon that will test the theory of who does what once it starts. I also think the efforts will fail, I do not see this country going to the dogs in my lifetime, in fact, just the opposite. I think we are on the verge of getting rid of those who want to transform the country into China/Mexico/Venezuela/North Korea, etc. It won't be a walk in the park, but I see us winning.

Demonstrations have already started here and in Aussie land where they have been going on for weeks, they are getting shot at. [no, you won't see that on the 'news']. It will get darker before it gets better. If you plan on giving up, you will be dispatched much like those in Russia, China, Germany and every other country that mass murdered after confiscation. I would rather die defending freedom than live even a day as a slave to any jackass crew of globalist pigs. Your mileage may vary.

www.hannawoodworks.com
214-435-9574
Re: This is why disarmament will not happen. [Re: DeckArtist] #8393967 09/22/21 04:11 PM
S
SnakeWrangler Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by DeckArtist
I would rather die defending freedom than live even a day as a slave to any jackass crew of globalist pigs. Your mileage may vary.

I ride with you.....death defending freedom before a single second as a slave....

Swore an oath to defend the constitution in two different uniforms....neither time had an expiration date....

Originally Posted by Sneaky
I believe in science and I’m an insufferable [censored]
Originally Posted by beaversnipe
Actually, BBC is pretty damn good

"You Cannot Simultaneously Be Politically Correct And Intellectually Honest!"
Re: This is why disarmament will not happen. [Re: J.G.] #8394014 09/22/21 04:56 PM
DeckArtist Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
Excellent...I never was in the service, but I swore my own oath years ago when I woke up to what was really going on. There will never be an expiration date on my oath either! Thanks for your service.

www.hannawoodworks.com
214-435-9574
Re: This is why disarmament will not happen. [Re: J.G.] #8395496 09/23/21 11:38 PM
M
Marc K Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
M
No need to attack the Second Amendment. That is a losing battle at this point. Door-to-door could never work and they know it.

Watch what they do with insane taxes on ammo and loading supplies. It will start with a penny or a nickle per round.
- " No A2 infringement - you can own and keep all of your guns"
- "It's a fund for the victims"

Then:
- "Hunters only need a few rounds, so $10 ($20, $50, $100?) per round really isn't really so bad"
- "It's like a hunting license, some of the money will go toward wildlife conservation"
- "Only a right wing extremist would want hundreds of rounds. Let's stop them now!"
- "This is not a gun control measure. It is a tax to help offset the horrific cost of gun violence"

The Supreme Court has already reaffirmed that there is no limit to taxation imposed by congress. (Obamacare)

I recall a news story out of Southern CA a few years ago. Someone reported that their neighbor had a dangerous amount of ammo in his home. The cops came out, looked around and brought out the hazmat and bomb squad teams while evacuating the surrounding homes - because he had "over 5,000 rounds of ammunition from 12ga to .22!!" The news reporters were wringing their hands talking about how NOBODY would need that amount of ammo.

Tell me where I am wrong.

Last edited by Marc K; 09/23/21 11:39 PM.

A Democracy is when two wolves and a lamb vote on the dinner menu. That is why this country was specifically not designed as a Democracy. We are a Constitutional Republic.
Re: This is why disarmament will not happen. [Re: J.G.] #8397557 09/26/21 12:22 AM
M
Marc K Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
M

Or, you can wait for the next serious ammo crash and then moan that other people are hoarders. I read that Costco is limiting toilet paper purchases per person because of worsening supply chain problems and coming inflation.

Plan ahead and be happy!

A Democracy is when two wolves and a lamb vote on the dinner menu. That is why this country was specifically not designed as a Democracy. We are a Constitutional Republic.
Re: This is why disarmament will not happen. [Re: J.G.] #8397657 09/26/21 01:58 AM
DeckArtist Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
Marc is right. I've been planning ahead since the first time the plandemic reared it's head. Right now Walmart and Costco are both running short on supply. Not sure if it's planned or what but no one else around me is out here.

www.hannawoodworks.com
214-435-9574
Re: This is why disarmament will not happen. [Re: J.G.] #8412549 10/10/21 11:29 AM
D
Dodge_Rock Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
D
Good article. The free folk of the country & the world need to wake up.

Re: This is why disarmament will not happen. [Re: J.G.] #8421445 10/17/21 07:05 PM
C
colt45-90 Offline
Texas colt45
Texas colt45
C
Jan 6th was a disgrace to this country, any ex service person taking part is a traitor

hold on Newt, we got a runaway
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide