Page 1 of 2 1 2
Disturbing thing from Allen murder suicide #8227595 04/06/21 11:33 PM
B
Buzzsaw Online Content OP
THF Celebrity
OP Online Content
THF Celebrity
B
Just saw on the news one of the sons said in his suicide/manifesto note. How easy it was to buy the Glock by lying on the form.

Jeesus, we just cant win

all these multi-victim shooting murders are never ending

SPACE FOR RENT

Re: Disturbing thing from Allen murder suicide [Re: Buzzsaw] #8227600 04/06/21 11:36 PM
bill oxner Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Liar, liar, pants on fire.

Quail hunting is like walking into, and out of a beautiful painting all day long. Gene Hill

[Linked Image]

Re: Disturbing thing from Allen murder suicide [Re: Buzzsaw] #8227610 04/06/21 11:54 PM
texasag93 Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
How easy is it to vote by lying?

Re: Disturbing thing from Allen murder suicide [Re: Buzzsaw] #8227616 04/06/21 11:58 PM
TCM3 Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Hmmmmm

Do not forget to entertain strangers, For by so doing some have unwittingly entertained angels
Hebrews 13:2
(R-TX)
Re: Disturbing thing from Allen murder suicide [Re: Buzzsaw] #8227620 04/07/21 12:02 AM
Greg Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Hunter Biden lied on his... why can’t everyone else?

Re: Disturbing thing from Allen murder suicide [Re: Buzzsaw] #8227621 04/07/21 12:04 AM
A
angus1956 Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
A
He was a punk and a chicken chit! Never had an a#s whooping in his life or told you need to do what your parents tell you to do.
No respect towards elders.

Get these kids off the Damm computer and phone and put a shovel in their hands and muster out a few hard days working. Thell be too tired to think about killing anyone.

Last edited by angus1956; 04/07/21 12:04 AM.
Re: Disturbing thing from Allen murder suicide [Re: Buzzsaw] #8227624 04/07/21 12:06 AM
The Dude Abides Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
i thought the kids were 19? Can't buy a handgun from a gun shop unless you're 21. I seriously doubt they lied on a "form". Some one is lying here and I think it's the media.

Originally Posted by Superduty
I am still looking for the perfect apron, one with reinforced knee areas would be perfect.

Re: Disturbing thing from Allen murder suicide [Re: The Dude Abides] #8227627 04/07/21 12:09 AM
cbump Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by TXGUNNER308
i thought the kids were 19? Can't buy a handgun from a gun shop unless you're 21. I seriously doubt they lied on a "form". Some one is lying here and I think it's the media.

That’s a good point

Re: Disturbing thing from Allen murder suicide [Re: The Dude Abides] #8227642 04/07/21 12:22 AM
T
Tin Head Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
T
true from what we have seen coming from SOME police dept, majority of the lying media they can twist anything into a national disaster.

[Linked Image]
Re: Disturbing thing from Allen murder suicide [Re: The Dude Abides] #8227674 04/07/21 12:50 AM
HWY_MAN Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity

I believe the younger brother was 19, the older one was 21, the older brother bought the gun or guns. He lied about being treated for mental illness. It seems both were being treated for depression so it sounds like the same old song again, mental illness and mass shootings. In the younger sons note he said he killed his parents and siblings so they wouldn't have to grieve over him killing himself. This is the thought process some of these drugs they put the people on can cause. I've said it before and at the risk of getting flamed I'll say it again, treatment for mental illness and certain drugs associated with it should be mandatory red flags. I know that's going to step on some toes but damn near every one of these shooting had plenty of advanced notice if information was just shared and reported. I also know it's a double edged sword when it comes to those being treated for PTSD. We have to do something because what we are currently doing is ignoring the real problem and allowing innocent people to die. I guess it's just easier to blame guns than it is to blame the real problem.

Last edited by HWY_MAN; 04/07/21 12:52 AM.

Yes! A Weatherby does kill them deader.
Re: Disturbing thing from Allen murder suicide [Re: Buzzsaw] #8227681 04/07/21 12:55 AM
B
Bullfrog Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
B
We need stricter background checks dang it!!! Lol. What a joke

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by machinist
Man if I knew what Oxner knows I could throw away what I know
Re: Disturbing thing from Allen murder suicide [Re: Buzzsaw] #8227692 04/07/21 01:10 AM
R
RayB Online Content
red bone Bob
Online Content
red bone Bob
R
The back ground check done by the FBI would catch a lot more folks if their information is up to date. The Air Force failed to notify the FBI about the guy that shot up the church in S.TX. Of course since he used an AR it was the rifles fault

There is time, and you must take it, to lay your hand on your dog's head as you walk past him lying on the floor or on his settle, time to talk with him, to remember with him, time to please him, time you can't buy back once he's gone" GBE
Re: Disturbing thing from Allen murder suicide [Re: Buzzsaw] #8227694 04/07/21 01:13 AM
L
Lakhota Online Content
Veteran Tracker
Online Content
Veteran Tracker
L
One of the brothers was 19 the other one was 21 I am assuming that it was the 21 year old that bought the gun and lied on the 4473 form. The question that he supposedly lie on was about “mental health”. There is no way for any gun shop or for the government at this time to verify the mental health of a person. I do not want the government to have access to my health records but they want that and are pushing for it.

The long and short of it is that evil will always find a way and always has through out history. People have lied on the 4473 in the past and will in the future. When people are caught lying in the 4473 they should be prosecuted for it and that has never been taken seriously by any administration! More laws are not the answer enforce what we have on the books now.

Re: Disturbing thing from Allen murder suicide [Re: Buzzsaw] #8227700 04/07/21 01:20 AM
M
Mike Honcho Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
M
We get red flag laws in place and kiss 2nd amendment good bye. They won’t confiscate guns. They will
Medical experts to take them away. I am truly afraid of red flag laws and the Lord knows we need better mental health treatment

“Two things that define an individual what you do when you have everything, and what you do when you have nothing."

Re: Disturbing thing from Allen murder suicide [Re: Lakhota] #8227723 04/07/21 01:40 AM
S
SnakeWrangler Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by Lakhota
One of the brothers was 19 the other one was 21 I am assuming that it was the 21 year old that bought the gun and lied on the 4473 form. The question that he supposedly lie on was about “mental health”. There is no way for any gun shop or for the government at this time to verify the mental health of a person. I do not want the government to have access to my health records but they want that and are pushing for it.

The long and short of it is that evil will always find a way and always has through out history. People have lied on the 4473 in the past and will in the future. When people are caught lying in the 4473 they should be prosecuted for it and that has never been taken seriously by any administration! More laws are not the answer enforce what we have on the books now.

If they couldn’t get a gun they would have used knives, or hammers, or bats.......

Originally Posted by Sneaky
I believe in science and I’m an insufferable [censored]
Originally Posted by beaversnipe
Actually, BBC is pretty damn good

"You Cannot Simultaneously Be Politically Correct And Intellectually Honest!"
Re: Disturbing thing from Allen murder suicide [Re: Mike Honcho] #8227801 04/07/21 02:44 AM
B
Buzzsaw Online Content OP
THF Celebrity
OP Online Content
THF Celebrity
B
Originally Posted by Mike Honcho
We get red flag laws in place and kiss 2nd amendment good bye. They won’t confiscate guns. They will
Medical experts to take them away. I am truly afraid of red flag laws and the Lord knows we need better mental health treatment

we are in for a nasty uphill battle . The Dem's are loving these shootings. They couldn't write a better script for beating us.

ALSO, on the Mental health Med's.....I bet half the members on the THF are on some type of anxiety/mood grug.

Last edited by Buzzsaw; 04/07/21 02:46 AM.

SPACE FOR RENT

Re: Disturbing thing from Allen murder suicide [Re: Buzzsaw] #8227819 04/07/21 03:00 AM
P
Pitchfork Predator Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
P
Originally Posted by Buzzsaw

we are in for a nasty uphill battle . The Dem's are loving these shootings. They couldn't write a better script for beating us.

ALSO, on the Mental health Med's.....I bet half the members on the THF are on some type of anxiety/mood grug.

You wouldn't know a nasty uphill battle if it slapped you in the face......you are weak both mentally and physically and I thank God we don't have to rely on men like you to defend our rights or we would all be f**ked!!!

Marc C. Helfrich
Retirement Planner

www.insured-wealth.com
469-323-8920
Re: Disturbing thing from Allen murder suicide [Re: Buzzsaw] #8227827 04/07/21 03:14 AM
skinnerback Offline
THF Celebrity Chef
THF Celebrity Chef

What do you mean WE?

You are in bed with a dem but choose to lecture us? (Hey I've been in bed with some dems too, and some pretty sexy ones for fun, BUT THEY WERE F'KN IGNORANT AND WILL NEVER HAVE YOUR BACK. EVER".

You really believe that half the members on this Forum are on some type of anxiety/mood drug.............

You are burnt.

Re: Disturbing thing from Allen murder suicide [Re: Pitchfork Predator] #8227829 04/07/21 03:15 AM
skinnerback Offline
THF Celebrity Chef
THF Celebrity Chef
Originally Posted by Pitchfork Predator

You wouldn't know a nasty uphill battle if it slapped you in the face......you are weak both mentally and physically and I thank God we don't have to rely on men like you to defend our rights or we would all be f**ked!!!

I agree.

Re: Disturbing thing from Allen murder suicide [Re: Mike Honcho] #8227832 04/07/21 03:20 AM
N
ntxtrapper Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
N

Texas has had a red flag law for decades. I've quoted it on here so many times it's getting old.

Re: Disturbing thing from Allen murder suicide [Re: Buzzsaw] #8227842 04/07/21 03:36 AM
N
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
N

All you don't know about this subject could fill volumes. Someone taking half a mg of Xanax once a week because they have PTSD is not what prevents a person from possessing a firearm under federal law. The legal term is "Being adjudicated mentally defective". That means being committed to a state mental intuition by a District Judge. Very few people ever meet that burden of proof. If you don't know the difference, it's due to your ignorance.

Re: Disturbing thing from Allen murder suicide [Re: ntxtrapper] #8227860 04/07/21 03:58 AM
skinnerback Offline
THF Celebrity Chef
THF Celebrity Chef
Originally Posted by ntxtrapper

Texas has had a red flag law for decades. I've quoted it on here so many times it's getting old.

All it takes is one false phone call from a pissed off soon to be ex though.

Once upon a time I was about to leave the house to go hunting, truck/trailer/kids/almost ready to go (she didn't wanna go). Good times ahead.

NOPE!!

I was leaving to take my kids hunting, the ex flipped. Hit me in the face a couple times with a closed fist. Pissed me off a little, but my plan was to just get my kids the HELL away from there to enjoy a few days of hunting & fun together again since I'd been gone working.

Before I left, the Police pushed open & f'd up my electric gate (I had to fix that too) because my ex called them and told the Police that I had hit her, choked her, and shoved her, and had hit her before.

All was total BS, but if I was a LEO I would have acted the same maybe.

They saw through it pretty quick as there were no marks on her, and they saw crazy (told me that).

Enter Red Flag Laws.

Tell me how that could have worked out for me and my kids in another State or Province?

I could have been disarmed over a false accusation, and been caught up in a very lengthy expensive battle when I had done nothing wrong.

The attempt to disarm me over a false accusation could have ended up pretty ugly too....

Re: Disturbing thing from Allen murder suicide [Re: texasag93] #8227864 04/07/21 04:01 AM
T
Tommar Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
T
Originally Posted by texasag93
How easy is it to vote by lying?

Probably didn’t have to show an ID. bang

Re: Disturbing thing from Allen murder suicide [Re: skinnerback] #8227875 04/07/21 04:24 AM
N
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
N
Originally Posted by skinnerback

Once upon a time I was about to leave the house to go hunting, truck/trailer/kids/almost ready to go (she didn't wanna go). Good times ahead.

NOPE!!

I was leaving to take my kids hunting, the ex flipped. Hit me in the face a couple times with a closed fist. Pissed me off a little, but my plan was to just get my kids the HELL away from there to enjoy a few days of hunting & fun together again.

Before I left, the Police pushed open & f'd up my electric gate because my ex called them and told the Police that I had hit her and shoved her, and had hit her before.

They saw through it pretty quick as there were no marks on her, and they saw crazy.

Enter Red Flag Laws.

Tell me how that could have worked out for me and my kids in another State or Province?

I could have been disarmed over a false accusation, and been caught up in a very lengthy expensive battle when I had done nothing wrong .

Sorry you marred a crazy chick, but the Texas red flag laws are not for that. It's for people with a mental illness who are homicidal or suicidal. Here is the Code Of Criminal Procedure statute about how the return of the firearms work. Seizing a firearm used in a domestic violence case is different. If it's used in the offense then it's evidence and that is that. Seizing one in a case where it might be used in the future, in a domestic violence case, is not supported by any statute I'm aware of. Did they try to take your guns?

https://statutes.capitol.texas.gov/Docs/CR/htm/CR.18.htm#18.191

https://statutes.capitol.texas.gov/Docs/HS/htm/HS.573.htm

Re: Disturbing thing from Allen murder suicide [Re: ntxtrapper] #8227878 04/07/21 04:44 AM
skinnerback Offline
THF Celebrity Chef
THF Celebrity Chef
Originally Posted by skinnerback

NOPE!!

I was leaving to take my kids hunting, the ex flipped. Hit me in the face a couple times with a closed fist. Pissed me off a little, but my plan was to just get my kids the HELL away from there to enjoy a few days of hunting & fun together again.

Before I left, the Police pushed open & f'd up my electric gate because my ex called them and told the Police that I had hit her and shoved her, and had hit her before.

They saw through it pretty quick as there were no marks on her, and they saw crazy.

Enter Red Flag Laws.

I could have been disarmed over a false accusation, and been caught up in a very lengthy expensive battle when I had done nothing wrong .

Sorry you marred a crazy chick, but the Texas red flag laws are not for that. It's for people with a mental illness who are homicidal or suicidal. Here is the Code Of Criminal Procedure statute about how the return of the firearms work. Seizing a firearm used in a domestic violence case is different. If it's used in the offense then it's evidence and that is that. Seizing one in a case where it might be used in the future, in a domestic violence case, is not supported by any statute I'm aware of. Did they try to take your guns?

https://statutes.capitol.texas.gov/Docs/CR/htm/CR.18.htm#18.191

https://statutes.capitol.texas.gov/Docs/HS/htm/HS.573.htm

No Sir, I had guns all over.

My point is/was...she accused me of being homicidal to the Police. Total false accusation. IMO, all it would have taken is for the man in charge to get soft and believe her. She was attractive back then. What if he would have believed lies in the name of public safety.

I'm sorry that I married a crazy chick too. roflmao

We're actually pretty cool right now. Sometimes time changes things.

Page 1 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide