J.G. Offline OP
THF Celebrity
OP Offline
THF Celebrity

[Linked Image]
800 Yard Steel Range
Precision Rifle Instruction
Memberships and Classes Available
Re: This is why disarmament will not happen. [Re: J.G.] #8218255 03/29/21 02:04 AM
T
txwildcat Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
T
I believe this is a correct analysis. However, I dont know that it will stop the Beto's of this world from ordering someone else to come knock on our doors....

Re: This is why disarmament will not happen. [Re: txwildcat] #8218258 03/29/21 02:10 AM
J.G. Offline OP
THF Celebrity
OP Offline
THF Celebrity
All those D politicians have are words. Empty words.

He would be exactly the type to seriously regret that.

[Linked Image]
800 Yard Steel Range
Re: This is why disarmament will not happen. [Re: J.G.] #8218282 03/29/21 02:39 AM
J
JimTX Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
J
An outstanding article and analysis from MSG Paul Howe, who is an outstanding Patriot and legend.

Thanks for sharing it FJG!

Re: This is why disarmament will not happen. [Re: J.G.] #8218308 03/29/21 03:09 AM
U
unclebubba Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
U
This is the 2nd time recently that I've seen a writeup on what would happen if door to door gun confiscation started. Both are very similar. Yes, I believe it would get ugly for any public servant that decided to participate in said confiscation. I'd hope that very few would do that.

Re: This is why disarmament will not happen. [Re: J.G.] #8218351 03/29/21 04:34 AM
skinnerback Offline
THF Celebrity Chef
THF Celebrity Chef
up

Re: This is why disarmament will not happen. [Re: J.G.] #8218675 03/29/21 03:15 PM
N
Nathan at Fork Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
N
There will not be confiscation. It will happen exactly as it did with bump stocks. They are all the sudden illegal and if you get caught with one after the date set you go to jail as a felon.

[Linked Image]
Re: This is why disarmament will not happen. [Re: J.G.] #8218816 03/29/21 05:14 PM
B
booskay Offline
Tracker
Tracker
B
You are living in a dream world ----------- wake up -------- after they arrest your son and your brother in law for possessing a gun, you will turn yours in. And when the gun owner dies his family will turn in his guns instead of keeping them, it will be too dangerous to keep guns.

Explain to me how it is against the law for the FBI to frame a president of the U.S. with fake documents, including sending to prison a 3 star general for nothing. Show me all the documents that say that can't happen. Then I will show you the real world.

The FBI has evolved into a gestapo organization working for liberal dems------ they dont even deny it. Mexican drug gangs have total control of our border, not a problem for the FBI ----------------- Someone finds a rope in a garage at the race track, and FBI sends 15 agents to investigate.

On Jan 6 at a Trump rally they got carried away, broke 4 windows,,, and took pics of themselves --------- it is called an insurrection, which is absurd, and FBI has arrested over 300 people and still investigating and hunting others --- lots are being held without bond, message is -------- go to a Trump rally and we will hunt you down.
Enrique Tarrio is the chairman of the Proud Boys ----------- guess what ---------- he has been an FBI informant since 2012------- and helped FBI prosecute numerous cases ----------------- so he organized the chaos, then guess what ???????????? On Jan 4 he was conveniently arrested for defacing a BLM banner and was in jail on Jan 6.
I have numerous articles where the FBI set up and arrested mentally handicapped people that fell for their 'bait' and they are arrested and prosecuted . My favorite was a retarded man who "lent" an FBI agent $100 for terrorism and the prosecutor demanded a 5 yr sentence for that.

Re: This is why disarmament will not happen. [Re: Nathan at Fork] #8219033 03/29/21 08:30 PM
skinnerback Offline
THF Celebrity Chef
THF Celebrity Chef
Originally Posted by Nathan at Fork
There will not be confiscation. It will happen exactly as it did with bump stocks. They are all the sudden illegal and if you get caught with one after the date set you go to jail as a felon.

Firearm accessories vs firearms EO's are two different things. The only reason they got away with it on bump stocks is because they are classified as accessories. I don't see any EO on banning certain firearms happening. Need Congress for that. bang Not that laws matter anymore anyway.

Re: This is why disarmament will not happen. [Re: booskay] #8219054 03/29/21 08:50 PM
H
Hudbone Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
H
Originally Posted by booskay
You are living in a dream world ----------- wake up -------- after they arrest your son and your brother in law for possessing a gun, you will turn yours in. And when the gun owner dies his family will turn in his guns instead of keeping them, it will be too dangerous to keep guns.

Explain to me how it is against the law for the FBI to frame a president of the U.S. with fake documents, including sending to prison a 3 star general for nothing. Show me all the documents that say that can't happen. Then I will show you the real world.

The FBI has evolved into a gestapo organization working for liberal dems------ they dont even deny it. Mexican drug gangs have total control of our border, not a problem for the FBI ----------------- Someone finds a rope in a garage at the race track, and FBI sends 15 agents to investigate.

On Jan 6 at a Trump rally they got carried away, broke 4 windows,,, and took pics of themselves --------- it is called an insurrection, which is absurd, and FBI has arrested over 300 people and still investigating and hunting others --- lots are being held without bond, message is -------- go to a Trump rally and we will hunt you down.
Enrique Tarrio is the chairman of the Proud Boys ----------- guess what ---------- he has been an FBI informant since 2012------- and helped FBI prosecute numerous cases ----------------- so he organized the chaos, then guess what ???????????? On Jan 4 he was conveniently arrested for defacing a BLM banner and was in jail on Jan 6.
I have numerous articles where the FBI set up and arrested mentally handicapped people that fell for their 'bait' and they are arrested and prosecuted . My favorite was a retarded man who "lent" an FBI agent $100 for terrorism and the prosecutor demanded a 5 yr sentence for that.

Yep, he is right you know.

Re: This is why disarmament will not happen. [Re: skinnerback] #8219082 03/29/21 09:12 PM
N
Nathan at Fork Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
N
Originally Posted by skinnerback

Firearm accessories vs firearms EO's are two different things. The only reason they got away with it on bump stocks is because they are classified as accessories. I don't see any EO on banning certain firearms happening. Need Congress for that. bang Not that laws matter anymore anyway.

They didn't ban bumpstocks as an accessory, they redefined them as a machine gun.

[Linked Image]
Re: This is why disarmament will not happen. [Re: skinnerback] #8219092 03/29/21 09:32 PM
S
soooo Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
S

An EO by Bush banned manufacture and import of full auto rifles for the civilian market. They aren't banned or illegal to own, just cost prohibitive for the "commoners"

Re: This is why disarmament will not happen. [Re: J.G.] #8219093 03/29/21 09:33 PM
S
soooo Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
S

So yeah, you're still free

Re: This is why disarmament will not happen. [Re: Nathan at Fork] #8219148 03/29/21 10:14 PM
skinnerback Offline
THF Celebrity Chef
THF Celebrity Chef

They didn't ban bumpstocks as an accessory, they redefined them as a machine gun.

Yeh, kinda sorta.

Re: This is why disarmament will not happen. [Re: Nathan at Fork] #8219150 03/29/21 10:18 PM
G
gtrich94 Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
G

Yep, and after a few, very public displays of force where the gun owner is made out to be some 2nd amendment wako by the media, more people will turn in their guns. They don't need the guns from some small town person with a friendly sheriff that won't enforce the new gun laws. They'll get them from the law abiding people that live in big cities and sub-burbs that are petrified of going to any type of jail. That's going to cover 80% of them.

Once guns are illegal, expect your insurance company to aide in the process by refusing to insure people that admit to owning guns. If you can't get home owners insurance, your bank isn't going to give you a mortgage. If you can't get a mortgage, 90% of people can't own a house.

Thanks,
Rich
Re: This is why disarmament will not happen. [Re: gtrich94] #8219347 03/30/21 12:55 AM
B
booskay Offline
Tracker
Tracker
B

"""""Once guns are illegal, expect your insurance company to aide in the process by refusing to insure people that admit to owning guns. If you can't get home owners insurance, your bank isn't going to give you a mortgage. If you can't get a mortgage, 90% of people can't own a house.[/quote]"""""

ding ding ding --------------- I had not thought of this,,, but 98% chance this theory is correct.

Re: This is why disarmament will not happen. [Re: J.G.] #8219360 03/30/21 01:01 AM
GNTX Offline
Tracker
Tracker
Mass compliance is typically gained by finding a few scapegoats and making a very publicized example of them. Puts the, “fear” of very unpleasant consequences into the rest of the population.

Re: This is why disarmament will not happen. [Re: booskay] #8219472 03/30/21 02:10 AM
J.G. Offline OP
THF Celebrity
OP Offline
THF Celebrity

Well just roll over and quit then.

The rest of us will handle this. It wouldn't surprise me if you threw your flag in the trash when Dan did, because you thought it was a good idea, since someone else did it.

A friend of mine that is a +20 year law enforcement veteran. And whom is very educated in Texas and U.S. history has a great line. "All these people did not buy all these guns and ammo to turn them in.

[Linked Image]
800 Yard Steel Range
Re: This is why disarmament will not happen. [Re: J.G.] #8219507 03/30/21 02:31 AM
L
LeonCarr Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
L
Originally Posted by FiremanJG

Well just roll over and quit then.

The rest of us will handle this. It wouldn't surprise me if you threw your flag in the trash when Dan did, because you thought it was a good idea, since someone else did it.

A friend of mine that is a +20 year law enforcement veteran. And whom is very educated in Texas and U.S. history has a great line. "All these people did not buy all these guns and ammo to turn them in.

I would rather be a lion for a day than a sheep for 100 years.

"Whitetail Deer are extinct because of rifles with telescopes mounted on them." - My 11th Grade English Teacher
Re: This is why disarmament will not happen. [Re: LeonCarr] #8219539 03/30/21 03:12 AM
J.G. Offline OP
THF Celebrity
OP Offline
THF Celebrity
Live free or die.

But this country was founded on the "die" was while returning fire.

[Linked Image]
800 Yard Steel Range
Re: This is why disarmament will not happen. [Re: J.G.] #8219565 03/30/21 03:40 AM
skinnerback Offline
THF Celebrity Chef
THF Celebrity Chef
"I would rather be a lion for a day than a sheep for 100 years."

True story. Not sure where this saying came from, but I agree 100%.

Re: This is why disarmament will not happen. [Re: J.G.] #8220195 03/30/21 08:18 PM
T
Texas buckeye Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
T
The idea that a few "scapegoats" would be set an example and the rest of usa would comply is complete horse crap.

You think BLM and antifa are bad, imagine if the govt set up a gun confiscation center and brought a few live "scapegoats" for the example....

You think the Capitol riot was bad, you aint seen nuthin yet. Not that I have any guns not would I instigate anyone toward insurrection flag

Re: This is why disarmament will not happen. [Re: J.G.] #8220316 03/30/21 10:45 PM
R
rickt300 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
R
Well if it starts happening include me in the resistance planning.

Re: This is why disarmament will not happen. [Re: Texas buckeye] #8220321 03/30/21 10:54 PM
skinnerback Offline
THF Celebrity Chef
THF Celebrity Chef
Originally Posted by Texas buckeye
The idea that a few "scapegoats" would be set an example and the rest of usa would comply is complete horse crap.

You think BLM and antifa are bad, imagine if the govt set up a gun confiscation center and brought a few live "scapegoats" for the example....

You think the Capitol riot was bad, you aint seen nuthin yet. Not that I have any guns not would I instigate anyone toward insurrection flag

up

Re: This is why disarmament will not happen. [Re: skinnerback] #8220418 03/31/21 12:43 AM
L
LeonCarr Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
L
"I would rather be a lion for a day than a sheep for 100 years."

True story. Not sure where this saying came from, but I agree 100%.

I think it is an old Roman proverb.

Just my .02,
LeonCarr

"Whitetail Deer are extinct because of rifles with telescopes mounted on them." - My 11th Grade English Teacher
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide