Forums46
Topics538,006
Posts9,731,706
Members87,055
Most Online25,604
Feb 12th, 2024
Print Thread
Page 20 of 27 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 26 27
Re: 3 months with a beautiful but crazy woman [Re: Sniper.270] #8216994 03/27/21 11:35 PM
N
Nathan at Fork Offline OP
THF Trophy Hunter
OP Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
N
Originally Posted by Sniper.270
Originally Posted by Nathan at Fork
Hey, it's been a great day today! So far..

If/when we break up id be willing to post a picture or two.

This is not going to be popular, but I would advise against posting any pictures. Here is why. This is not going to be a situation where you break up and you go your way, she hers. This is going to be a Travis and Jodi type thing. It will go on for quiet a while. Posting her pic would not help matters when she finds out.

But by all means, go ahead. It will make for some funny posts.

You are right, I was against posting any pictures but had let the masses sway me. I will stick to my original thought and not post any picture's even if we break up.

[Linked Image]
Re: 3 months with a beautiful but crazy woman [Re: Nathan at Fork] #8217029 03/27/21 11:56 PM
F
freerange Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
F
No problem. Ive heard that a coalition of THF members have funded a photographer to go to Fork and get some pics. They have been told to make sure everyone is fully clothed....
Watch for him, hell be the one with sunglasses and a fishing pole and pulling a boat with a truck.

Last edited by freerange; 03/27/21 11:57 PM.

At some point in life its time to quit chasing the pot of gold and just enjoy the rainbow. FR
Keep your gratitude higher than your expectations. RWH
Re: 3 months with a beautiful but crazy woman [Re: Nathan at Fork] #8218760 03/29/21 04:28 PM
R
rickt300 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
R
You guys crack me up. Everybody needs to find out just how bad a relationship can be. I married a topless dancer for my first big but really fun mistake. She wasn't crazy though.

Last edited by rickt300; 03/29/21 04:29 PM.
Re: 3 months with a beautiful but crazy woman [Re: Nathan at Fork] #8218785 03/29/21 04:49 PM
L
LeonCarr Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
L
Again,
worthless

All this talk of crazy chicks and topless dancers and not a single picture.

So wrong on many levels.

Just my 02,
LeonCarr

"Whitetail Deer are extinct because of rifles with telescopes mounted on them." - My 11th Grade English Teacher
Re: 3 months with a beautiful but crazy woman [Re: rickt300] #8218797 03/29/21 04:59 PM
bill oxner Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by rickt300
You guys crack me up. Everybody needs to find out just how bad a relationship can be. I married a topless dancer for my first big but really fun mistake. She wasn't crazy though.

Liar, liar, pants on fire.

Quail hunting is like walking into, and out of a beautiful painting all day long. Gene Hill

[Linked Image]

Re: 3 months with a beautiful but crazy woman [Re: Nathan at Fork] #8218802 03/29/21 05:04 PM
H
Hudbone Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
H
Nathan have you done anything sensible yet? Like tell her mom about Skinner?

Re: 3 months with a beautiful but crazy woman [Re: Nathan at Fork] #8218976 03/29/21 07:40 PM
H
HuntnFly67 Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
H

Re: 3 months with a beautiful but crazy woman [Re: bill oxner] #8219046 03/29/21 08:40 PM
R
rickt300 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
R
Ok she was an acceptable level of crazy.

Re: 3 months with a beautiful but crazy woman [Re: bill oxner] #8219060 03/29/21 08:54 PM
N
NORML as can be Online Content
^^Cut the Cord^^
Online Content
^^Cut the Cord^^
N
Originally Posted by bill oxner
Originally Posted by rickt300

Liar, liar, pants on fire.

Do you know Where they kept Her Most Valuable Assets?
[Linked Image]

rofl

(R-TX) .-- " TCNN CURL CRLB VFF VRNO AYR SNDL CGC TLRY MSOS "

_=====___=________==-

Re: 3 months with a beautiful but crazy woman [Re: Nathan at Fork] #8219108 03/29/21 09:45 PM
28 Nosler Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
Nathan I went through an eerily similar situation 20 years ago, only difference is that we were both 23 and she is white. Do yourself a favor and breakup during a lull in the action!!! My fiancé at the time had never shown any violent tendencies, but it all changed that day. We had been living together for all of 2 weeks before I realized she had serious psychological issues that needed to be addressed, I won't go into all of the details. She lost her mind one afternoon while unloading the dishwasher and I had enough and told her I was done. She took the engagement ring off an threw it at me, I caught it and was all excited to be able to take it back. About that time a glass went flying by my head, then another, followed by a few plates. It was all rather amusing until she got to the forks and steak knives, I dodged those thankfully. Then she picked up my filet knife and came after me, I hurdled the couch and got out of there, called my buddies and when she left the apartment we hit that place like a swat team and had my stuff out of there in less than 10 mins. Best decision I ever made, just timed it wrong! She's since been married 6 or 7 times and lived with numerous men, Ive been married for almost 16 years now. Btw, at the time I was 5'11 225# of solid muscle, she was 5' 100#, I have no doubt that she would have gutted me had she caught up with me!!! You can't fix crazy!

Re: 3 months with a beautiful but crazy woman [Re: Nathan at Fork] #8219126 03/29/21 09:58 PM
bill oxner Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Every night is a Saturday night.

Quail hunting is like walking into, and out of a beautiful painting all day long. Gene Hill

[Linked Image]

Re: 3 months with a beautiful but crazy woman [Re: Nathan at Fork] #8219136 03/29/21 10:04 PM
I
Indianation65 Online Content
Tracker
Online Content
Tracker
I
Mr. Fork,
If you are "swayed" by a guy name "Sniper," about NOT posting pics, then I can see how you are easily manipulated by a chick.

Mr. Sniper,
What are you doing, trying to convince him NOT to post?
You'd think with a name like "Sniper" you'd be ready to pick off any target at 20 paces.

Mr. Fork,
Once she's an "ex," who cares what she thinks.
Don't you know she's talking about you non-stop to her friends and family, complaining because "you are NOT perfect"!
It's what chicks do, they complain!

It's all good. Just get it over with so this topic will be over, get shot and die!

Addendum: After all, this is "The Hunting Forum"! IN65

...------

Re: 3 months with a beautiful but crazy woman [Re: 28 Nosler] #8219220 03/29/21 11:28 PM
F
freerange Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
F
Originally Posted by TXCC
Nathan I went through an eerily similar situation 20 years ago, only difference is that we were both 23 and she is white. Do yourself a favor and breakup during a lull in the action!!! My fiancé at the time had never shown any violent tendencies, but it all changed that day. We had been living together for all of 2 weeks before I realized she had serious psychological issues that needed to be addressed, I won't go into all of the details. She lost her mind one afternoon while unloading the dishwasher and I had enough and told her I was done. She took the engagement ring off an threw it at me, I caught it and was all excited to be able to take it back. About that time a glass went flying by my head, then another, followed by a few plates. It was all rather amusing until she got to the forks and steak knives, I dodged those thankfully. Then she picked up my filet knife and came after me, I hurdled the couch and got out of there, called my buddies and when she left the apartment we hit that place like a swat team and had my stuff out of there in less than 10 mins. Best decision I ever made, just timed it wrong! She's since been married 6 or 7 times and lived with numerous men, Ive been married for almost 16 years now. Btw, at the time I was 5'11 225# of solid muscle, she was 5' 100#, I have no doubt that she would have gutted me had she caught up with me!!! You can't fix crazy!

^^^^Nathan, the advise continues to be 100% the same direction and the sample size continues to grow.

At some point in life its time to quit chasing the pot of gold and just enjoy the rainbow. FR
Re: 3 months with a beautiful but crazy woman [Re: Indianation65] #8219223 03/29/21 11:29 PM
skinnerback Offline
THF Celebrity Chef
THF Celebrity Chef
Originally Posted by Indianation65
Mr. Fork,
If you are "swayed" by a guy name "Sniper," about NOT posting pics, then I can see how you are easily manipulated by a chick.

Mr. Sniper,
What are you doing, trying to convince him NOT to post?
You'd think with a name like "Sniper" you'd be ready to pick off any target at 20 paces.

Mr. Fork,
Once she's an "ex," who cares what she thinks.
Don't you know she's talking about you non-stop to her friends and family, complaining because "you are NOT perfect"!
It's what chicks do, they complain!

It's all good. Just get it over with so this topic will be over, get shot and die!

Addendum: After all, this is "The Hunting Forum"! IN65

...------

Sir, how many times are you going to use the word Addendum?

I think we're pretty much addendumated now, thanks! roflmao cheers

Re: 3 months with a beautiful but crazy woman [Re: freerange] #8219298 03/30/21 12:27 AM
H
Hudbone Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
H
Originally Posted by freerange

^^^^Nathan, the advise continues to be 100% the same direction and the sample size continues to grow.

No no no. Nathan understands that any situation with a 23 year old white girls is nowhere and no how akin to his relations with a thirty something, employed Asian woman with a mommy coveted by Skinner. Just think of the extra benefits. The best answer is to buy a ring and make her all yours, forever and forever. You'll be able to consider the ups and downs as simply her way bringing bliss to your life via fung shei. Balance Sidhaartha, balance.

Re: 3 months with a beautiful but crazy woman [Re: Nathan at Fork] #8219308 03/30/21 12:31 AM
S
S.A. hunter Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Lol, Lord Jesus!

Re: 3 months with a beautiful but crazy woman [Re: Nathan at Fork] #8219316 03/30/21 12:35 AM
bill oxner Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Maybe her water just broke. .

[Linked Image]

Re: 3 months with a beautiful but crazy woman [Re: Hudbone] #8219349 03/30/21 12:56 AM
skinnerback Offline
THF Celebrity Chef
THF Celebrity Chef
Originally Posted by Hudbone

No no no. Nathan understands that any situation with a 23 year old white girls is nowhere and no how akin to his relations with a thirty something, employed Asian woman with a mommy coveted by Skinner. Just think of the extra benefits. The best answer is to buy a ring and make her all yours, forever and forever. You'll be able to consider the ups and downs as simply her way bringing bliss to your life via fung shei. Balance Sidhaartha, balance.

Skinner's out man. I'm back to Senoritas. I like egg roles once in a while, but my heart is with carne guisada, cold beer, and live Tex-Mex Music. That's home.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Re: 3 months with a beautiful but crazy woman [Re: Nathan at Fork] #8219355 03/30/21 12:58 AM
S
S.A. hunter Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
roflmao

Re: 3 months with a beautiful but crazy woman [Re: Nathan at Fork] #8219358 03/30/21 01:00 AM
J
Jimbo1 Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
J
I hope this thread never ends!

FJB - Lets Go Brandon
BBB - Bring Back Better
Awake - Not Woke!
Re: 3 months with a beautiful but crazy woman [Re: Nathan at Fork] #8219404 03/30/21 01:26 AM
F
freerange Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
F
What about Nathan and his crazy/hot GF in one of those "East THF Rant" things with the subtitles over the Hitler scenes about djones and tarter sauce or whatever those were about... When Hitler sends em outa the room it can say "anybody thats seen pics of my GF get out!!" Then he can rant about "WHY does SA keep asking for pics", and "Skinner needs to keep his hands off my Mother in Law", and something about "Hud and his Karma crap, just SHUT UP", and im sure Sniper can be worked in...... Oh, and when it shows the Frauleins in the hall one leans over and says "you dont look Asian, its not YOU is it?'
I dont know the talent that put that stuff together and if it was outlawed on here but it was pro grade humor.

Re: 3 months with a beautiful but crazy woman [Re: Nathan at Fork] #8219493 03/30/21 02:23 AM
M
majekman Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
M
This thread has top 5 all time hall of fame claim I’m thinking....

Re: 3 months with a beautiful but crazy woman [Re: Nathan at Fork] #8219498 03/30/21 02:26 AM
Bee'z Offline
The Beedazzler
The Beedazzler
rofl @ skinner. Man knows his roots

[Linked Image]
Re: 3 months with a beautiful but crazy woman [Re: freerange] #8219499 03/30/21 02:27 AM
skinnerback Offline
THF Celebrity Chef
THF Celebrity Chef
What about Nathan and his crazy/hot GF in one of those "East THF Rant" things with the subtitles over the Hitler scenes about djones and tarter sauce or whatever those were about... When Hitler sends em outa the room it can say "anybody thats seen pics of my GF get out!!" Then he can rant about "WHY does SA keep asking for pics", and "Skinner needs to keep his hands off my Mother in Law", and something about "Hud and his Karma crap, just SHUT UP", and im sure Sniper can be worked in...... Oh, and when it shows the Frauleins in the hall one leans over and says "you dont look Asian, its not YOU is it?'
I dont know the talent that put that stuff together and if it was outlawed on here but it was pro grade humor.

There was some serious talent on here in those days, damn near break a rib laughing pretty regular, and some damn good people too that I haven't met in person yet.

The comradery was excellent, unless you were a liberal or put beans in your chili..

As the old saying goes, everything changes.

This is still a great forum, but, it's not near as fun as it used to be. We fight amongst ourselves too much now. I'm guilty.

Sniper, Buckrage, Djones, TxHunter, Ramsey and many others kept things pretty entertaining for a long time.

I would be working Offshore starting up a production facility, lots of work/little sleep......but when I had a break I would log onto the THF to see what's going on. I was seldom disappointed. roflmao

Re: 3 months with a beautiful but crazy woman [Re: Nathan at Fork] #8219518 03/30/21 02:42 AM
M
majekman Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
M
Cody and the Llama thread was top shelf stuff. That was an instant classic...

Page 20 of 27 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 26 27
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide