Print Thread
Gab website #8201946 03/14/21 01:37 AM
R
rolyat.nosaj Online Content OP
Veteran Tracker
OP Online Content
Veteran Tracker
R
Been hearing about a new website similar to Parler called Gab. Anyone know much about it? Gov Abbott just came out recently and called out Gab as promoting hate speech.

Re: Gab website [Re: rolyat.nosaj] #8201952 03/14/21 01:43 AM
TCM3 Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by rolyat.nosaj
Been hearing about a new website similar to Parler called Gab. Anyone know much about it? Gov Abbott just came out recently and called out Gab as promoting hate speech.

"Anti Semitic" is what he called it.

Do not forget to entertain strangers, For by so doing some have unwittingly entertained angels
Hebrews 13:2
(R-TX)
Re: Gab website [Re: rolyat.nosaj] #8201965 03/14/21 01:51 AM
L
Lakhota Online Content
Veteran Tracker
Online Content
Veteran Tracker
L
The owner is supposedly ultra Christen and therefore according to Abbott that is Anti Semitic! Abbott is a dumb A**

Re: Gab website [Re: rolyat.nosaj] #8201987 03/14/21 02:08 AM
P
Paluxy Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
P
What is an ultra Christian?

Re: Gab website [Re: rolyat.nosaj] #8201996 03/14/21 02:13 AM
R
reed35 Offline
Tracker
Tracker
R
Heard mixed opinions

Re: Gab website [Re: Paluxy] #8202008 03/14/21 02:25 AM
B
Brother in-law Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
B
Originally Posted by Paluxy
What is an ultra Christian?

Ultra hypocrite

Re: Gab website [Re: TCM3] #8202027 03/14/21 02:38 AM
R
rolyat.nosaj Online Content OP
Veteran Tracker
OP Online Content
Veteran Tracker
R
Originally Posted by TCM3

I misunderstood. Thanks for clearing that up. So basically Gab hates Jews.

Re: Gab website [Re: rolyat.nosaj] #8202157 03/14/21 04:58 AM
TCM3 Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity

Not Gab particularly.
from what i've read and understand, There have been anti-semetic posts on Gab, it's not Gabs fault.
they're (gab's) main goal is to not Censor and protect free speech, a free speech platform , so to speak.. And that wouldn't look very good if they censored/banned someone for saying what they want.
It could have even been something as simple as someone saying that just because "someone is a Jew doesn't mean they'll go to heaven"

"Gab’s Twitter account responded to Abbott that “Gab is not an ‘anti-semitic’ platform. We protect the political speech of all Americans, regardless of viewpoint, because in this age of cancel culture nobody else will. That means unpopular viewpoints may be found on the site.”"

I could care less what people say, it's not my place to tell someone how to talk/what to say, I may disagree with someone 100% but i will not say "you can't say that".

Do not forget to entertain strangers, For by so doing some have unwittingly entertained angels
(R-TX)
Re: Gab website [Re: TCM3] #8202216 03/14/21 10:09 AM
F
fadetoblack64 Offline
giddyup
giddyup
F
Abbott sucks

Re: Gab website [Re: rolyat.nosaj] #8202270 03/14/21 01:21 PM
S
Sailor Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
S
Freedom of speech, applies to everyone....................
or it applies, to no one................

And sometimes, somebody is gonna say something, you don't like.................
Tuff............ deal with it.............

Re: Gab website [Re: Sailor] #8202280 03/14/21 01:32 PM
bigbob_ftw Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Originally Posted by Sailor

Well said.

[Linked Image]

Ultra MAGA '24.
Re: Gab website [Re: bigbob_ftw] #8202414 03/14/21 03:32 PM
T
Tin Head Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
T
Originally Posted by bigbob_ftw

Well said.
That train left the station many years ago. MANY YEARS.....

Gab is like the others, a small pacifier to make you think you have a voice. Meanwhile you have been purged from the main stream. Im guessing most folks also missed the mass censoring of any video creators or even just commenters from the "regular" Internets? Heck they deled the President of the UNited states, you think they are not deleting the average joe. muyloco Its only going down hill from here and could expect internet black outs . Conspiracy theory of course. rofl

Last edited by Tin Head; 03/14/21 03:33 PM.

[Linked Image]
Re: Gab website [Re: rolyat.nosaj] #8202426 03/14/21 03:42 PM
Big Sprocket Bob
Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Two words, parallel economy.

[Linked Image]

Ultra MAGA '24.
Re: Gab website [Re: TCM3] #8202447 03/14/21 04:00 PM
D
decook Online Content
Extreme Tracker
Online Content
Extreme Tracker
D

Not Gab particularly.
from what i've read and understand, There have been anti-semetic posts on Gab, it's not Gabs fault.
they're (gab's) main goal is to not Censor and protect free speech, a free speech platform , so to speak.. And that wouldn't look very good if they censored/banned someone for saying what they want.
It could have even been something as simple as someone saying that just because "someone is a Jew doesn't mean they'll go to heaven"

"Gab’s Twitter account responded to Abbott that “Gab is not an ‘anti-semitic’ platform. We protect the political speech of all Americans, regardless of viewpoint, because in this age of cancel culture nobody else will. That means unpopular viewpoints may be found on the site.”"

I could care less what people say, it's not my place to tell someone how to talk/what to say, I may disagree with someone 100% but i will not say "you can't say that".

Best statement I've read here in a long time. You're a good man TCM3 and i agree 100% with this. I've done my share of trolling liberals in the Chron, but I've never told any of them to shut up nor have I ever reported a post to the Chron. How is it we live this close and haven't had beers? We'll have to cure that one of these days

Press [Linked Image] for an AMERICAN.
Re: Gab website [Re: decook] #8202592 03/14/21 06:06 PM
S
soooo Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
S
Originally Posted by decook
[quote=rolyat.nosaj]Been hearing about a new website similar to Parler called Gab. Anyone know much about it? Gov Abbott just came out recently and called out Gab as promoting hate speech.

Not Gab particularly.

Best statement I've read here in a long time. You're a good man TCM3 and i agree 100% with this. I've done my share of trolling liberals in the Chron, but I've never told any of them to shut up nor have I ever reported a post to the Chron. How is it we live this close and haven't had beers? We'll have to cure that one of these days[/quote]

roflmao

Re: Gab website [Re: decook] #8202600 03/14/21 06:11 PM
TCM3 Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by decook
[quote=rolyat.nosaj]Been hearing about a new website similar to Parler called Gab. Anyone know much about it? Gov Abbott just came out recently and called out Gab as promoting hate speech.

Not Gab particularly.

Best statement I've read here in a long time. You're a good man TCM3 and i agree 100% with this. I've done my share of trolling liberals in the Chron, but I've never told any of them to shut up nor have I ever reported a post to the Chron. How is it we live this close and haven't had beers? We'll have to cure that one of these days[/quote]
You'll have to wait until i turn 21 wink

(R-TX)
Re: Gab website [Re: rolyat.nosaj] #8202611 03/14/21 06:21 PM
Big Sprocket Bob
Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
21 my [censored]. Old enough to fight old enough to drink.

[Linked Image]

Ultra MAGA '24.
Re: Gab website [Re: bigbob_ftw] #8202615 03/14/21 06:26 PM
S
soooo Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
S

roflmao

Re: Gab website [Re: bigbob_ftw] #8202641 03/14/21 07:01 PM
R
reed35 Offline
Tracker
Tracker
R

Well said.

Re: Gab website [Re: soooo] #8202785 03/14/21 09:45 PM
D
decook Online Content
Extreme Tracker
Online Content
Extreme Tracker
D
Originally Posted by soooo

roflmao

Amen. My driveway aint gonna card you

Press [Linked Image] for an AMERICAN.
Re: Gab website [Re: rolyat.nosaj] #8202936 03/14/21 11:42 PM
R
RattlesnakeDan Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
R
Christians are pro Israel, pro Jew and Gab has a strong Christian backing. Abbott on the other hand is part of the deep state and supports the CCP and backdoors every deal he can with them. He is another phony Christian and his actions show it. He thinks he can be groomed for Potus but is delusional. Strong words, yes but a man shall be known by his fruit.,

Just like Jesus, sometimes you gotta kill some hogs.
Lone Star Mesquite . com
RattleSnake Dan's Shredding Service
Re: Gab website [Re: RattlesnakeDan] #8203531 03/15/21 03:36 PM
6InARowMakeItGo Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by RattlesnakeDan
Christians are pro Israel, pro Jew and Gab has a strong Christian backing. Abbott on the other hand is part of the deep state and supports the CCP and backdoors every deal he can with them. He is another phony Christian and his actions show it. He thinks he can be groomed for Potus but is delusional. Strong words, yes but a man shall be known by his fruit.,

This^^

Gab isn’t new either. They’ve been around a few years. They are true free speech and yes, there are a few that post anti-Jew stuff but like the others have said, free speech doesn’t mean just speech you approve of.

And being true free speech has made a rough go of gab, they had to have their own servers to keep from being shut down, and they’re having a hard time finding a bank to run their business account, they’ve been banned by 5 banks in 5 weeks, banned from using visa to let people pay for pro accounts etc.

🍻
Re: Gab website [Re: rolyat.nosaj] #8204701 03/16/21 07:28 PM
R
RattlesnakeDan Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
R
An email from Gab I received today.

When I first watched the video of Gov. Abbott saying Gab had “no place in Texas,” I truthfully thought it was a deepfake. There was no way that the Governor of Texas explicitly called out the website I run with my family from an undisclosed rural farm in Pennsylvania.

I hit play again. “Anti-semitic platforms like Gab have no place in Texas and certainly do not represent Texas values.” I did another double take, but quickly confirmed it was a video shared from Gov. Abbott’s verified Twitter account.

This was it. This was Gab’s moment.

We had become too big to ignore.

Set aside the nonsensical claim that a viewpoint neutral technology platform is “anti-semitic,” as I and many others, including Jewish Gab users, have debunked at length.

The Governor of Texas, a Republican governor at that, was using his position of authority as a representative of the State to attack a startup technology company run by a Christian man whose entire mission is to defend free speech online.

If Christian American entrepreneur defending free speech in the free market doesn’t represent “Texas values,” then I don’t know what does.

The simple truth of the matter is that the GOP Establishment can no longer ignore Gab. They’ve done so at their own peril for five years now while they whined about “Big Tech censorship” without ever actually doing anything to stop it.

Gab is not only too big to ignore, our community is a force to be reckoned with. The big mistake that Gov. Abbott and his cronies like the liberal subversive Cat Parks made was in thinking that we were too small to fight back against his despicable comments.

Over the weekend I sent out millions of emails to crush Gov. Abbott’s false narrative about the Gab community. Dozens of news articles were written and thousands of people dunked on Gov. Abbott’s tweet to make him the hypocritical laughing stock of Twitter, and his own party, for several days. I’m sure his office phone and email inbox were fun to manage as well.

You know what they say: “don’t mess with Gab.”

Gab has reached a point of critical mass. Every 90 days our traffic and growth compounds and explodes to new highs. Every month tens of millions of people from around the world are using Gab’s services to access the free flow of information online.

Gab will absolutely without a doubt be a tremendous force in the 2022 and 2024 election cycles. This little fiasco with Gov. Abbott should serve as a lesson to the rest of the GOP and to the establishment in general: get on Gab, or get out of the way.

In the end, that’s exactly what Gov. Abbott’s own party did.

Gab is inevitable.
America First is inevitable.
Jesus is King.
Get used to it.

Andrew Torba
CEO, Gab.com
March 15th, 2021
Jesus is King

Click here to view this email as a blog post and please share it

Special Message

Folks the level of attack we are under right now in this spiritual war has never been greater. We are facing media smears, literal demon hackers, banks banning us, and now the Governor of Texas for some reason smearing our community of millions of people.

I ask that you please kindly keep us in your daily prayers and if you can please consider upgrading to GabPRO, making a donation, or a purchase from our shop to support us. We are funded by people like you and we need your support now more than ever to fight off these attacks.

Just like Jesus, sometimes you gotta kill some hogs.
Lone Star Mesquite . com
RattleSnake Dan's Shredding Service
Re: Gab website [Re: rolyat.nosaj] #8204721 03/16/21 07:55 PM
TCM3 Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
texas flag

(R-TX)
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide