Little woman doing some shooting #8188215 03/01/21 08:24 PM
G
GUTIT Offline OP
THF Trophy Hunter
OP Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
G
[Linked Image]

I’ve been an instructor for years and when I met her she was green. Came a long way in a short time. Men, get your women shooting. Makes for a great “date day”. As long as they aren’t shooting at you. Right Skinner????😂

Stronghold Construction Group
Commercial and Residential Project Management
Managing all your construction needs
Kent@StrongholdConstructionGroupDOTcom

Re: Little woman doing some shooting [Re: GUTIT] #8188354 03/01/21 09:47 PM
txshntr Online Content
T-Rex Arms
Online Content
T-Rex Arms
Very nice! I need to get my wife to the range soon up

[Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image]
Re: Little woman doing some shooting [Re: GUTIT] #8188361 03/01/21 09:51 PM
CCBIRDDOGMAN Offline
Bird Herder
Bird Herder
My wife loves to shoot. She is wanting to take some lessons too though.

Originally Posted by bill oxner
Haven't had it in years but never spit any out.

Originally Posted by bill oxner
I am a sucker for happy endings and strapped cowboys.
Re: Little woman doing some shooting [Re: GUTIT] #8188411 03/01/21 10:26 PM
skinnerback Offline
THF Celebrity Chef
THF Celebrity Chef
Good stuff right there Sir!! Great picture.

And yes, you are right! roflmao

I kid you not, my ex wife called me an hour ago and asked me if I had 9mm & 38 Special ammo for sale. Her boyfriend is going through a divorce and his ex and ex’s family are bat chit crazy, and have been making all kinds of threats and one of them showed up to her house Friday starting trouble. Called the law and got a restraining order etc. Her boyfriend spent 8 yrs in the Marine Core and is a combat vet, but hasn’t owned a gun since leaving the Core. Anyway, with all of craziness and threats he just went and bought a 9mm, plus the unfired 38 that I bought her before we split. Of course, they can’t find ammo. I have a little extra put away and will hook him up, I like the guy and he’s good to my kids. Just seems really strange to be giving my ex wife ammo lol.

Poor guy, he’s focused on dealing with his crazy ex wife and protecting his kids and has no idea the crazy that he is getting himself into with my ex! roflmao I feel sorry for him, honestly.

Re: Little woman doing some shooting [Re: GUTIT] #8188435 03/01/21 10:43 PM
kry226 Online Content
The General
Online Content
The General
Great pic, sir.

As for Skinner, I got nothin', sir. eeks333

[Linked Image]
Re: Little woman doing some shooting [Re: GUTIT] #8188467 03/01/21 11:17 PM
B
Biscuit Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
B
Good pic sir

Re: Little woman doing some shooting [Re: GUTIT] #8188581 03/02/21 12:31 AM
L
LeonCarr Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
L
Nice Job!

I have multiple instructor certs and my wife will not listen to me on the range. All it does is start an argument.

My wife is a good shot (Our second date was to the shooting range) but somebody other than me will have to show her the pistol work beyond take aim and fire.

Just my .02,
LeonCarr

"Whitetail Deer are extinct because of rifles with telescopes mounted on them." - My 11th Grade English Teacher
Re: Little woman doing some shooting [Re: skinnerback] #8188606 03/02/21 12:46 AM
G
GUTIT Offline OP
THF Trophy Hunter
OP Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
G
Originally Posted by skinnerback

I kid you not, my ex wife called me an hour ago and asked me if I had 9mm & 38 Special ammo for sale. Her boyfriend is going through a divorce and his ex and ex’s family are bat chit crazy, and have been making all kinds of threats and one of them showed up to her house Friday starting trouble. Called the law and got a restraining order etc. Her boyfriend spent 8 yrs in the Marine Core and is a combat vet, but hasn’t owned a gun since leaving the Core. Anyway, with all of craziness and threats he just went and bought a 9mm, plus the unfired 38 that I bought her before we split. Of course, they can’t find ammo. I have a little extra put away and will hook him up, I like the guy and he’s good to my kids. Just seems really strange to be giving my ex wife ammo lol.

Poor guy, he’s focused on dealing with his crazy ex wife and protecting his kids and has no idea the crazy that he is getting himself into with my ex! roflmao I feel sorry for him, honestly.

Came home one night to a drunk ex after a long day at work. 14 hour day and she swore I was out catting around. Had a pistol and a bottle of wine by the chair. I eased up next to her and slid the pistol off into my jacket pocket. Damned it she didn’t get real pizzed later on and went for it not knowing I had it. She might have done it. You sure your ex isn’t one my exs and mine isn’t one of your exs?
Damn we could tell some stories if we get together!

Stronghold Construction Group
Commercial and Residential Project Management
Managing all your construction needs
Kent@StrongholdConstructionGroupDOTcom

Re: Little woman doing some shooting [Re: GUTIT] #8188642 03/02/21 01:18 AM
B
Brother in-law Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
B
Is she left handed

Re: Little woman doing some shooting [Re: GUTIT] #8188643 03/02/21 01:19 AM
B
Black Duck Dog Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
B
Nice Indoor range you have there Lol. Good Job Gutit

Re: Little woman doing some shooting [Re: GUTIT] #8188723 03/02/21 02:28 AM
skinnerback Offline
THF Celebrity Chef
THF Celebrity Chef
Originally Posted by GUTIT

Came home one night to a drunk ex after a long day at work. 14 hour day and she swore I was out catting around. Had a pistol and a bottle of wine by the chair. I eased up next to her and slid the pistol off into my jacket pocket. Damned it she didn’t get real pizzed later on and went for it not knowing I had it. She might have done it. You sure your ex isn’t one my exs and mine isn’t one of your exs?
Damn we could tell some stories if we get together!

Oh boy. roflmao

Yes Sir we do need to get together one of these days. cheers

Re: Little woman doing some shooting [Re: skinnerback] #8188766 03/02/21 03:22 AM
J
jetdad Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
J

It's a trick. Don't fall for it!

Re: Little woman doing some shooting [Re: GUTIT] #8188843 03/02/21 04:38 AM
L
Lakhota Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
L
Year’s ago I taught a coworker how to shoot and she turned out to be a real good shot. However, I didn’t know that her husband at the time was a drunk, had pointed the pistol at her one time when he was drunk, and she was now telling him she knew how to shoot now and he better not mess with her. Needless to say he was not a fan of me. A little later she left him, filed for divorce, and we started dating.

About a year later we come home from a movie late at night and he is in the apartment parking lot and we didn’t know it until he yelled out. We get to the apartment and she tries to shut the door but he pushed it open and come straight in after me. I meet him coming out of the bedroom with my 357 and he stopped. He asked “if I was going to shoot him with his gun”. I told him that this one was mine and hers was in the bedroom if he wanted to get it. He didn’t and left. The only person I have had to draw on so far but came real close a couple years back. If you have a gun in the hose I think everyone should know where they are and how to use them.

Skinner, that old boy was in the Corps so he is a little off anyway and should be able to deal with the crazy. Good for you on giving them some ammo hope all goes well.

Re: Little woman doing some shooting [Re: GUTIT] #8188847 03/02/21 04:44 AM
N
NORML as can be Online Content
^^Cut the Cord^^
Online Content
^^Cut the Cord^^
N
My ol lady won't go, it drives me nuts too.

(R-TX) .-- " TCNN CURL CRLB VFF VRNO AYR SNDL CGC TLRY MSOS "

_=====___=________==-

Re: Little woman doing some shooting [Re: GUTIT] #8188903 03/02/21 08:15 AM
A
angus1956 Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
A
Never had to deal with ex's and all the baggage guess I'm lucky.

Re: Little woman doing some shooting [Re: jetdad] #8188915 03/02/21 10:55 AM
S
SnakeWrangler Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by jetdad

It's a trick. Don't fall for it!

clap

Originally Posted by Sneaky
I believe in science and I’m an insufferable [censored]
Originally Posted by beaversnipe
Actually, BBC is pretty damn good

"You Cannot Simultaneously Be Politically Correct And Intellectually Honest!"
Re: Little woman doing some shooting [Re: GUTIT] #8188969 03/02/21 12:48 PM
S
Stub Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
S
Nice shooting, how many yards away from the target?

Last edited by Stub; 03/02/21 01:03 PM.

texas flag

Re: Little woman doing some shooting [Re: GUTIT] #8188973 03/02/21 12:54 PM
I
ILUVBIGBUCKS Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
I
Heck yeah GUTIT!!!
You don't have to worry about her when she stays home and you are hunting.
I see a bunch of holes in the 10 ring on that target.

High fence, low fence, no fence, it really doesn't matter as long as you're hunting!
Re: Little woman doing some shooting [Re: GUTIT] #8189114 03/02/21 02:23 PM
1955 Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
Awesome. Keep up the good work, nice pic too ! clap

Re: Little woman doing some shooting [Re: GUTIT] #8189273 03/02/21 04:11 PM
bill oxner Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Looks to me as if she is a grown up woman rather than a little one.

Quail hunting is like walking into, and out of a beautiful painting all day long. Gene Hill

[Linked Image]

Re: Little woman doing some shooting [Re: GUTIT] #8189276 03/02/21 04:16 PM
F
flintknapper Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
F
My Wife doesn't care to shoot...but my Daughter has been shooting since she was 9 years old.

Has had her Carry License for 13 years now. We don't get to shoot together nearly as much these days since she is all grown up and 'Travel Nursing' but she was home recently and we had an opportunity to shoot her .45acp I got her for her Birthday. She actually owns more pistols than I do.

[Linked Image]

But when she was still a teenager and living at home we practiced regularly on my range. She used to take delight in beating me (most days) on the race rack, the 9" steel plates and Pepper Poppers. Despite my having shot all of my life and participated in a lot of IDPA and IPSC....you shouldn't underestimate the 'Girls'.

They typically have better fine motor skills, usually have good hand/eye coordination and are inherently more 'teachable' than most males since they don't bring a bunch of bravado and "I already know that-ism" to the shooting range.

I have trained hundreds of people over the years (including my Daughter) and if you give me 10 each (men and women) with no prior experience, I will have 'most' of the women out-shooting the men in the first 2 hours of instruction. That's not to say that the men won't go on to eventually become better overall shooters, but only because they stick with it. But the men are SO less trainable than the women.

Of the one's I have trained....I can tell you that I wouldn't want 90% of them shooting at ME.

Spartans ask not...how many, but where!
Re: Little woman doing some shooting [Re: skinnerback] #8189346 03/02/21 05:15 PM
F
freerange Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
F

Skinner, to preface ill say that theres a lot of "exes" and "halfs" the "steps" etc throughout my family. But your story was just too layered with exes and exes' exes and exes' families exes etc etc for me to follow. smile

At some point in life its time to quit chasing the pot of gold and just enjoy the rainbow. FR
Keep your gratitude higher than your expectations. RWH
Re: Little woman doing some shooting [Re: GUTIT] #8189858 03/03/21 12:10 AM
J
JCB Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
J
I think its BS that they dont put a second 10 ring right in the crotch area. Have you ever seen a guy shot in the ding ding that still continued to be a threat to the victim?? Didnt think so.

Re: Little woman doing some shooting [Re: GUTIT] #8189904 03/03/21 12:31 AM
S
scalebuster Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
S
Nice rack, and great shooting! Can she cook? You may have found a keeper. cheers

Re: Little woman doing some shooting [Re: freerange] #8189929 03/03/21 12:48 AM
skinnerback Offline
THF Celebrity Chef
THF Celebrity Chef
Originally Posted by freerange

Skinner, to preface ill say that theres a lot of "exes" and "halfs" the "steps" etc throughout my family. But your story was just too layered with exes and exes' exes and exes' families exes etc etc for me to follow. smile

roflmao Understandable Sir.

Page 1 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide