Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: T Woods car wreck [Re: jackmason] #8182116 02/24/21 05:13 AM
Bee'z Online Happy
The Beedazzler
Online Happy
The Beedazzler
Originally Posted by jackmason
Originally Posted by ntxtrapper
I hate what he did for the sport. It had class before he came along and he fouled it with his behavior on the course, as well as his behavior in his personal life. I don't care how many viewers he brought to the PGA, he has no class and harmed the PGA AFAIC. I hope he's done and gone.

So much rage! You ok?

He is a slight certified head case. This retirement thing is pretty awsesome and I am happy for him lol.

[Linked Image]
Re: T Woods car wreck [Re: Bee'z] #8182119 02/24/21 05:19 AM
jackmason Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
Originally Posted by 2Beez
I hate what he did for the sport. It had class before he came along and he fouled it with his behavior on the course, as well as his behavior in his personal life. I don't care how many viewers he brought to the PGA, he has no class and harmed the PGA AFAIC. I hope he's done and gone.

So much rage! You ok?

He is a slight certified head case. This retirement thing is pretty awsesome and I am happy for him lol.

roflmao

Re: T Woods car wreck [Re: Dustnsand] #8182122 02/24/21 05:20 AM
B
Bullfrog Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
B
Originally Posted by z71dustin
Originally Posted by Bullfrog
I can’t even read all the comments of those who give a dang about this guy. He’s a rich idiot. I guarantee he was messed up and on something. He could have killed any one of y’all’s family members. Skrew that idiot

Maybe he was but as of right now there's no report saying that. I'll say it again, I don't know him and don't know you. To me y'all are the same level. So taking your approach if you were to get in a bad wreck tomorrow I'll say screw bullfrog, he's an idiot. No I don't know him or the circumstances of the wreck but screw him.

Ok. But I’ll bet you if bullfrog ever becomes rich and famous, he never ever ever ends up in the news for the kind of goofy crap Tiger has. But bullfrogs an idiot.

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by machinist
Man if I knew what Oxner knows I could throw away what I know
Re: T Woods car wreck [Re: tskin] #8182125 02/24/21 05:20 AM
B
Bullfrog Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
B
Matter of fact, you’ll NEVER find bullfrog in the news anyway. Period. Stupid people end up there

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by machinist
Man if I knew what Oxner knows I could throw away what I know
Re: T Woods car wreck [Re: jackmason] #8182132 02/24/21 05:32 AM
N
ntxtrapper Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
N

So much rage! You ok?

Nope I'm retired with all the guns and ammo I could ever want for 2 lifetimes. I'm living on my ranch hunting, trapping and fishing daily. I certainly don't look like this. Sorry I stepped on your idol and made your pee-pee hurt

[Linked Image]

Re: T Woods car wreck [Re: tskin] #8182134 02/24/21 05:39 AM
Bee'z Online Happy
The Beedazzler
Online Happy
The Beedazzler
As much as you hate it Tiger did do alot for golf.

[Linked Image]
Re: T Woods car wreck [Re: tskin] #8182135 02/24/21 05:44 AM
Ol Thumper Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
How the heck did his behavior on the course hurt anything? I didn’t see him breakdancing on the 13 green or moonwalking to the sand trap while tossing back a 40oz. I don’t even like golf but when he was playing I watched it, some people simply have to much hate on their minds to look at the bigger picture. As far as what he does off the course, that’s nobody’s business but his. If he was a Jamaican pimp with full stables and a side car I could care less. To many people these days simply want to judge over what they hear on TV and 99% of the time you only get .05% of the truth but yet they judge way anyway. To each his own I guess,,,

Re: T Woods car wreck [Re: Bee'z] #8182136 02/24/21 05:45 AM
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter

So much rage! You ok?

Funniest thing I’ve heard all day roflmao clap roflmao

Re: T Woods car wreck [Re: Bee'z] #8182137 02/24/21 05:54 AM
N
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
N

He helped the ratings and popularity, I will admit that, but I hate grown men having temper tantrums and I watched him have hundreds of them. Golf is a solemn, personal sport. It should not have some manchild throwing tantrums on TV. He was a talented athlete before he crashed for sure, but I don't agree he did a lot for golf. He took something from it.

Re: T Woods car wreck [Re: Ol Thumper] #8182139 02/24/21 05:57 AM
N
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
N
Originally Posted by Ol Thumper

So much rage! You ok?

Funniest thing I’ve heard all day roflmao clap roflmao

[Linked Image]

Re: T Woods car wreck [Re: tskin] #8182140 02/24/21 05:57 AM
S
Sniper.270 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
S
It is irrefutable that he is one of the best to ever play the game of golf.

He is still just a guy just trying to get through life as best he can. We should all be thankful that our every mistake or indiscretion does not make headlines around the world.

Pray God blesses him and his family. Pray that this gives him more wisdom and insight to the truly valuable things in life.

Proverbs 2
Re: T Woods car wreck [Re: Ol Thumper] #8182141 02/24/21 06:06 AM
N
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
N
How the heck did his behavior on the course hurt anything? I didn’t see him breakdancing on the 13 green or moonwalking to the sand trap while tossing back a 40oz. I don’t even like golf but when he was playing I watched it, some people simply have to much hate on their minds to look at the bigger picture. As far as what he does off the course, that’s nobody’s business but his. If he was a Jamaican pimp with full stables and a side car I could care less. To many people these days simply want to judge over what they hear on TV and 99% of the time you only get .05% of the truth but yet they judge way anyway. To each his own I guess,,,

He threw clubs and screamed like a monster. I watched him right in front of me in Fort Worth at Colonial. Have you watched him live? Apparently not.

Re: T Woods car wreck [Re: ntxtrapper] #8182144 02/24/21 06:17 AM
D
Dustnsand Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
D

He threw clubs and screamed like a monster. I watched him right in front of me in Fort Worth at Colonial. Have you watched him live? Apparently not.

Sounds like a truly traumatic experience. I pray that your pstd over the horror of that terrifying moment will release you and you may find peace.

Re: T Woods car wreck [Re: Dustnsand] #8182146 02/24/21 06:23 AM
N
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
N
Originally Posted by z71dustin

Sounds like a truly traumatic experience. I pray that your pstd over the horror of that terrifying moment will release you and you may find peace.

Sorry your idol is a POS. Choose wiser next time.

Re: T Woods car wreck [Re: The Dude Abides] #8182154 02/24/21 08:06 AM
F
fadetoblack64 Offline
giddyup
giddyup
F
I think some of yall put the voodoo on him

Re: T Woods car wreck [Re: ntxtrapper] #8182155 02/24/21 08:10 AM
F
fadetoblack64 Offline
giddyup
giddyup
F

That sound like a democrat/swamp having the derangement about Trump.

Giddyup Tiger................I bet Trump sends him a get well card too
roflmao

Re: T Woods car wreck [Re: ntxtrapper] #8182156 02/24/21 08:15 AM
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter

What the hell does live or not live matter? How many times have football players thrown crap or baseball players thrown a bat?? Sorry he doesn’t meet your sissyfied uppity tight [censored] funny pants wearing goody two shoes picture perfect stick up thr asses golfer but he plays with emotion. Maybe if the others guys played like that they would have earned over a billion dollars as well. You want to see someone throw some chit, play with me n you will be running for cover and asking for help from the girl caddy.

Maybe you simply need a hug or a hit of whacky tobacy or something, your going all in over an athlete showing raw emotion, that’s straight up freaking retarded even more so in today’s times.

Re: T Woods car wreck [Re: ntxtrapper] #8182209 02/24/21 12:46 PM
Payne Online Shocked
Cat Herder
Online Shocked
Cat Herder

He helped the ratings and popularity, I will admit that, but I hate grown men having temper tantrums and I watched him have hundreds of them. Golf is a solemn, personal sport. It should not have some manchild throwing tantrums on TV. He was a talented athlete before he crashed for sure, but I don't agree he did a lot for golf. He took something from it.

I don't have the time to break this whole post down so I'll stick with this one point.

Before Tiger the top prize/payout was around 100 grand after Tiger that shifted closer to a million, he did more for golf than any other player. Before you judge someone look in a mirror.

[Linked Image]
Re: T Woods car wreck [Re: tskin] #8182211 02/24/21 12:48 PM
bill oxner Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
I thought he still lived in Florida. I did not know that he moved to big C.

Quail hunting is like walking into, and out of a beautiful painting all day long. Gene Hill

[Linked Image]

Re: T Woods car wreck [Re: Payne] #8182280 02/24/21 01:50 PM
The Dude Abides Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Originally Posted by Payne

I don't have the time to break this whole post down so I'll stick with this one point.

Before Tiger the top prize/payout was around 100 grand after Tiger that shifted closer to a million, he did more for golf than any other player. Before you judge someone look in a mirror.

^^^ 100%

Everyone of us in this thread have made mistakes. Some worse than others. Tiger has a personal side and he made mistakes no doubt but he OWNED them. Haters can pound sand for all I care and I could care less what you think of my opinion. Everyone has an azzhole!!! Have a great day.

Originally Posted by Superduty
I am still looking for the perfect apron, one with reinforced knee areas would be perfect.

Re: T Woods car wreck [Re: ntxtrapper] #8182291 02/24/21 01:58 PM
jackmason Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog

Sounds like he took something from you. Did it hurt???

Re: T Woods car wreck [Re: Bullfrog] #8182314 02/24/21 02:20 PM
TCM3 Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
I can’t even read all the comments of those who give a dang about this guy. He’s a rich idiot. I guarantee he was messed up and on something. He could have killed any one of y’all’s family members. Skrew that idiot

Yep, probably only 1 person at fault for this single car , car wreck.

Do not forget to entertain strangers, For by so doing some have unwittingly entertained angels
Hebrews 13:2
(R-TX)
Re: T Woods car wreck [Re: Bullfrog] #8182318 02/24/21 02:22 PM
TCM3 Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Matter of fact, you’ll NEVER find bullfrog in the news anyway. Period. Stupid people end up there

exactly

bolt

Last edited by TCM3; 02/24/21 02:22 PM.

Do not forget to entertain strangers, For by so doing some have unwittingly entertained angels
Hebrews 13:2
(R-TX)
Re: T Woods car wreck [Re: jackmason] #8182326 02/24/21 02:25 PM
J
Jasb Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
J

Sounds like he took something from you. Did it hurt???

Point out on the doll where the bad man hurt you trapper. LMAO

Re: T Woods car wreck [Re: tskin] #8182350 02/24/21 02:40 PM
T
Texas Dan Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
T
Even if it's reported that mobile network records indicate he was texting while driving, it will have little to no impact on those who do.

"Some people will never like you because your spirit irritates their demons."
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide