Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: COVID Cases dropping like a rock... [Re: Guy] #8179520 02/21/21 11:11 PM
H
hogwart Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
H
Where to start.

Who has done the research on PCR? Just to know what it does?
The PCR test will find virus's where no other test will. Why is that significant? Well because it takes thousands of virus particles to cause an infection. The PCR test will find a virus with only a few hundred particles present.

Who has looked at what CDC says about Covid deaths? Ever wonder why they say people died with Covid or the death involved Covid and not they died From Covid.?

What about the excess deaths. Did you know that is defined as the estimated number that would have occurred on a normal year.
Why estimate when you have real numbers?

Last but not least did anyone notice that the vaccine rollout coincided with the election?

Then look at when the drop started. Put it all together and you may find the answer to why the numbers are dropping.

Do for yourself as much as you can, eat what nature provides as much as you can. This is the key to sleeping well and living long.
Re: COVID Cases dropping like a rock... [Re: Tin Head] #8179525 02/21/21 11:15 PM
F
fadetoblack64 Offline
giddyup
giddyup
F
Originally Posted by Tin Head
folks seen the system , in our nation and global, fight tooth and nail against a man that was pro America. FOR FOUR YEARS , MIND YOU .

yet those same evil folks tell you there's a global pandemic and to shut down the economy and rewrite election rules and folks still dont see the writing on the wall. hammer

They will never believe it Tin. They just don't believe people can be this evil. People just have so many plans and will deny whats happening just to hold on to their plan and sanity,

Re: COVID Cases dropping like a rock... [Re: hogwart] #8179529 02/21/21 11:16 PM
J.G. Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by hogwart
Where to start.

Who has done the research on PCR? Just to know what it does?
The PCR test will find virus's where no other test will. Why is that significant? Well because it takes thousands of virus particles to cause an infection. The PCR test will find a virus with only a few hundred particles present.

Who has looked at what CDC says about Covid deaths? Ever wonder why they say people died with Covid or the death involved Covid and not they died From Covid.?

What about the excess deaths. Did you know that is defined as the estimated number that would have occurred on a normal year.
Why estimate when you have real numbers?

Last but not least did anyone notice that the vaccine rollout coincided with the election?

Then look at when the drop started. Put it all together and you may find the answer to why the numbers are dropping.

And the number of deaths (nationally) in 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 rolled right along at normal rates.

[Linked Image]
800 Yard Steel Range
Precision Rifle Instruction
Memberships and Classes Available
Re: COVID Cases dropping like a rock... [Re: Guy] #8179534 02/21/21 11:19 PM
BOBO the Clown Offline
kind of a big deal
kind of a big deal
It's real simple CDC changed the PRC sensitivity of the Testing highering what it takes to test positive.

Donate to TX Youth hunting program.... better to donate then to waste it in taxes

https://secure.qgiv.com/for/gtgoh/mobile
Re: COVID Cases dropping like a rock... [Re: TurkeyHunter] #8179536 02/21/21 11:20 PM
J.G. Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by TurkeyHunter
What a bunch of geniuses.

You see the Thanksgiving and then Christmas/New Years surges?

I'll go right back to what I've been saying for 13 months.

Flu season is during Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's. And NEVER in almost my 41 years on this earth have we stopped gathering with family. We rocked along and took our chances. And, the same type and number people died from flu that became pneumonia. The rest, got sick and got over it. You can try and sell your liberal agenda, but there are some geniuses around here, with life experience, that know better.

[Linked Image]
800 Yard Steel Range
Re: COVID Cases dropping like a rock... [Re: BOBO the Clown] #8179541 02/21/21 11:21 PM
J.G. Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by BOBO the Clown
It's real simple CDC change the sensitivity of the Testing highering what it takes to test positive

Now why would they do that? nidea

[Linked Image]
800 Yard Steel Range
Re: COVID Cases dropping like a rock... [Re: TurkeyHunter] #8179549 02/21/21 11:25 PM
BOBO the Clown Offline
kind of a big deal
kind of a big deal

Guess when it actually got changed roflmao Pretty genius.........

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/me...h-due-to-too-sensitive-tests/ar-BB18wE8B

Donate to TX Youth hunting program.... better to donate then to waste it in taxes

Re: COVID Cases dropping like a rock... [Re: Bullfrog] #8179550 02/21/21 11:26 PM
TCM3 Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by Bullfrog
Depends on how many other big news stories there are. We’re all just dumb dogs chasing the ball

Do not forget to entertain strangers, For by so doing some have unwittingly entertained angels
Hebrews 13:2
Re: COVID Cases dropping like a rock... [Re: BOBO the Clown] #8179576 02/21/21 11:53 PM
R
reeltexan Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
R
It's real simple CDC changed the PRC sensitivity of the Testing highering what it takes to test positive.

this, as much as anything.
Plus, the CDC has instructed the medical profession to stop contributing every death to 19.

[Linked Image]

"Give me an Army of West Point graduates and I'll win a battle... Give me a handful of Texas Aggies and I'll win a war." - General Patton

Re: COVID Cases dropping like a rock... [Re: Guy] #8179590 02/22/21 12:13 AM
N
ntxtrapper Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
N
Where are all the folks on here who said Covid would go away right after the election?

Re: COVID Cases dropping like a rock... [Re: ntxtrapper] #8179610 02/22/21 12:43 AM
Guy Offline OP
THF Celebrity
OP Offline
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by ntxtrapper
Where are all the folks on here who said Covid would go away right after the election?

Well it is going down, but going down globally, that has nothing to do with US politics

Re: COVID Cases dropping like a rock... [Re: ntxtrapper] #8179705 02/22/21 01:59 AM
BOBO the Clown Offline
kind of a big deal
kind of a big deal

Well according to the chart.....

Re: COVID Cases dropping like a rock... [Re: ducknbass] #8179717 02/22/21 02:09 AM
TurkeyHunter Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by ducknbass

Turkey ignoring reality doesn't make it go away.

What I really meant was there was a huge surge during the Thanksgiving/Christmas/New Years holidays with all of the human interaction. Wife and I got it plus a lot of other people we know. Now we are about 6+ weeks after that so it is returning to previous levels. Of course the number of cases are dropping. It's there in the data.

I bet it will continue to decrease as more people get vaccinated. But I bet we will see some surges in upcoming holidays where there is a lot of human interaction.

To be determined
Re: COVID Cases dropping like a rock... [Re: BOBO the Clown] #8179720 02/22/21 02:11 AM
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity

That could be a cause as well but the big trend is post holiday activity.

To be determined
Re: COVID Cases dropping like a rock... [Re: TurkeyHunter] #8179734 02/22/21 02:22 AM
D
ducknbass Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
D

What I really meant was there was a huge surge during the Thanksgiving/Christmas/New Years holidays with all of the human interaction. Wife and I got it plus a lot of other people we know. Now we are about 6+ weeks after that so it is returning to previous levels. Of course the number of cases are dropping. It's there in the data.

I bet it will continue to decrease as more people get vaccinated. But I bet we will see some surges in upcoming holidays where there is a lot of human interaction.

So we totally ignore the change in testing. Mmmkay.

Re: COVID Cases dropping like a rock... [Re: TurkeyHunter] #8179738 02/22/21 02:26 AM
S
S.A. hunter Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S

I really don't see spikes.... I see a gradual climb....

Re: COVID Cases dropping like a rock... [Re: TurkeyHunter] #8179755 02/22/21 02:47 AM
BOBO the Clown Offline
kind of a big deal
kind of a big deal

According to vaccination effective date data no way it contributed, especially pfizer.

Two fold reasoning, testing positive PRC criteria and If You loose taste and smell you don't need a test to determine it. There are many doctors now that will treat it on an outpatient basis. Where before you had political Governor’s, Legislature etc banning drugs and going after doctors licensing

Re: COVID Cases dropping like a rock... [Re: Guy] #8179769 02/22/21 02:59 AM
Roll-Tide Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
There are way too many factors to accurately report anything. Accurate testing took months. Then rapid tests. Several things have said to contribute, but not proven. Schools opening, restaurants opening, etc.

People will believe what they want. I believe the disease I real and does kill people. I have been vaccinated.

I have followed one particular event. The night Alabama won NC, all students and town packed the college strip in Tuscaloosa. 100k people. The media called it a super spreader event. Guess what, 14 days later hospitalizations were down. Screaming fans with no masks.

Re: COVID Cases dropping like a rock... [Re: ducknbass] #8179772 02/22/21 03:03 AM
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity

So we totally ignore the change in testing. Mmmkay.

Change in testing was new to me but definitely something that could play a role. How much we don’t know. The holiday surge still makes sense. The data will be interesting over the next couple of weeks.

Regardless I’m looking forward to it going away.

To be determined
Re: COVID Cases dropping like a rock... [Re: BOBO the Clown] #8179777 02/22/21 03:09 AM
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity

I went and looked through the article again. It’s dated August 30, 2020.

Now I’m curious about when the CDC actually changed the threshold.

To be determined
Re: COVID Cases dropping like a rock... [Re: Roll-Tide] #8179779 02/22/21 03:09 AM
BOBO the Clown Offline
kind of a big deal
kind of a big deal
Originally Posted by Roll-Tide
There are way too many factors to accurately report anything. Accurate testing took months. Then rapid tests. Several things have said to contribute, but not proven. Schools opening, restaurants opening, etc.

People will believe what they want. I believe the disease I real and does kill people. I have been vaccinated.

I have followed one particular event. The night Alabama won NC, all students and town packed the college strip in Tuscaloosa. 100k people. The media called it a super spreader event. Guess what, 14 days later hospitalizations were down. Screaming fans with no masks.

It's real and it can kill you, but a lot of things are much less discriminatory including the Vaccine.

Re: COVID Cases dropping like a rock... [Re: TurkeyHunter] #8179780 02/22/21 03:10 AM
BOBO the Clown Offline
kind of a big deal
kind of a big deal

I went and looked through the article again. It’s dated August 30, 2020.

Now I’m curious about when the CDC actually changed the threshold.

Yelp.... Jan that's why I laughed.

Re: COVID Cases dropping like a rock... [Re: Guy] #8179790 02/22/21 03:16 AM
H
hogwart Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
H
Originally Posted by Guy

Well it is going down, but going down globally, that has nothing to do with US politics

You think!

So where is the CDC located and who funds them?
Did you know that CDC is a branch of the US government?
Did you know that the USA contributes more the twice as much to WHO as the second highest contributor.

The top three are;

USA 116 million
China 57 million
Japan 41 million

So who do you think has the most influence with WHO and the CDC?

As for Covid going away after the election, that would be too obvious. They have to make it look plausible.

It will take time but it will go away. No government wants to rule a bankrupt country.

Do for yourself as much as you can, eat what nature provides as much as you can. This is the key to sleeping well and living long.
Re: COVID Cases dropping like a rock... [Re: hogwart] #8179976 02/22/21 01:25 PM
BOBO the Clown Offline
kind of a big deal
kind of a big deal
Originally Posted by hogwart
Originally Posted by Guy

You think!

So where is the CDC located and who funds them?
Did you know that CDC is a branch of the US government?
Did you know that the USA contributes more the twice as much to WHO as the second highest contributor.

The top three are;

USA 116 million
China 57 million
Japan 41 million

So who do you think has the most influence with WHO and the CDC?

As for Covid going away after the election, that would be too obvious. They have to make it look plausible.

It will take time but it will go away. No government wants to rule a bankrupt country.

With not one American on the Governing Board.

Political is the treatment approach not the virus. Although WHO’s statements about China’s intent and helping in releasing info was pretty comical, especially when WHO was later not allowed in.

Re: COVID Cases dropping like a rock... [Re: BOBO the Clown] #8179986 02/22/21 01:39 PM
Guy Offline OP
THF Celebrity
OP Offline
THF Celebrity
Changes in testing would explain an immediate change, not the trend we are seeing.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide