ChadTRG42 Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
C
Originally Posted by TXGUNNER308
Originally Posted by ChadTRG42
Originally Posted by LFD2037
Sent Dallas Reloads an email 2 weeks ago to see what his plan is but haven’t heard back.

roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao...Good Luck!

I'm sure you know best, since your shooting company failed and closed in only a few years time. Mines still going strong, since 2007!

My shooting company? I have no idea on what your talking about. Get your info straightened out before talking out your azz.

Data is perfect. JP Ten sports, John Self, closed business in Farmers Branch. Why you hang up on people? Don't you know that's rude? LOL!

Link here

[Linked Image]
Custom and Precision Ammunition!!
https://DallasReloads.com/
Type 01 and Type 06 FFL
Re: So, Who on here needs ammo [Re: Buzzsaw] #8142894 01/25/21 05:41 PM
The Dude Abides Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
FFL/SOT from 2008 to 2019. I guess that equates to a few years huh? Exponential growth every year, made a pocket full of money from Obama years, and I only did it part time. Was never in it for the long term. I have a REAL job, with REAL promotion(s), did not have time be in the biz any longer. I will own my missteps during my gun business tenure. Not perfect, can't please everyone but "I do what I say I'm going to do". I honor my word.

You want to sling dirt...no problem. It's apparent you have NOT learned any lessons.

Google Link

Grumpy...LMAO

[Linked Image]...got booted from Snipers Hide
[Linked Image]

Last edited by TXGUNNER308; 01/25/21 05:47 PM.

Originally Posted by Superduty
I am still looking for the perfect apron, one with reinforced knee areas would be perfect.

Re: So, Who on here needs ammo [Re: Buzzsaw] #8142899 01/25/21 05:42 PM
C
ChadTRG42 Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
C
LOL!! Give me all your tips on how to make a business a failure, I'm listening!

[Linked Image]
Type 01 and Type 06 FFL
Re: So, Who on here needs ammo [Re: The Dude Abides] #8142932 01/25/21 06:00 PM
R
redchevy Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
R
FFL/SOT from 2008 to 2019. I guess that equates to a few years huh? Exponential growth every year, made a pocket full of money from Obama years, and I only did it part time. Was never in it for the long term. I have a REAL job, with REAL promotion(s), did not have time be in the biz any longer. I will own my missteps during my gun business tenure. Not perfect, can't please everyone but "I do what I say I'm going to do". I honor my word.

You want to sling dirt...no problem. It's apparent you have NOT learned any lessons.

Google Link

Grumpy...LMAO

[Linked Image]

Since its all on your word... did you really have no idea what he was talking about?

It's hell eatin em live
Re: So, Who on here needs ammo [Re: ChadTRG42] #8142970 01/25/21 06:23 PM
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
LOL!! Give me all your tips on how to make a business a failure, I'm listening!

You're doing a fine job on your own. Keep up the good work... up

The best part...you got booted from Snipers Hide for crap you're still doing today.

Last edited by TXGUNNER308; 01/25/21 06:27 PM.

I am still looking for the perfect apron, one with reinforced knee areas would be perfect.

Re: So, Who on here needs ammo [Re: redchevy] #8142991 01/25/21 06:40 PM
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Originally Posted by redchevy

Google Link

Grumpy...LMAO

[Linked Image]

Since its all on your word... did you really have no idea what he was talking about?

???

Re: So, Who on here needs ammo [Re: Buzzsaw] #8143004 01/25/21 06:58 PM
C
ChadTRG42 Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
C
John, you have harassed me for going on 4 years now. You talk like you have never had any business problems and are a perfect human being. You are far from it, and so am I. At what point do you stop? My dealings with you were simple. 4 years ago I didn't load your 6.5 Grendel ammo fast enough for you. You came to my house and me being generous, I gave you some 35mm rings to try on a scope, and you never returned the rings. And you never were a "customer" who used any of my products. Yet you slander me every chance you get. Who acts like that? And why? What kind of person acts like that?

[Linked Image]
Type 01 and Type 06 FFL
Re: So, Who on here needs ammo [Re: ChadTRG42] #8143017 01/25/21 07:12 PM
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
John, you have harassed me for going on 4 years now. You talk like you have never had any business problems and are a perfect human being. You are far from it, and so am I. At what point do you stop? My dealings with you were simple. 4 years ago I didn't load your 6.5 Grendel ammo fast enough for you. You came to my house and me being generous, I gave you some 35mm rings to try on a scope, and you never returned the rings. And you never were a "customer" who used any of my products. Yet you slander me every chance you get. Who acts like that? And why? What kind of person acts like that?

Chad...I'm not harassing you. I'm only stating facts. Facts that have been confirmed by others on this forum and elsewhere.

All you had to do was make the 100 rounds of 6.5G you SAID you were going to make. Hell, it was your idea / suggestion to do some custom hand loads for my new rifle when we were at Hunter's Challenge. All I got was "2 weeks, 2 weeks, 2 weeks and 2 weeks". You would have been paid $$$ for your services. I did not expect anything for FREE. I still have the rings you loaned me, you never asked for them back nor indicated when you wanted them back. I never used them. I would have returned them to you when the ammo was ready for pick up. I will be more than happy to return them as soon as I get my 105 pieces of once fired Hornady 6.5G brass back. I will even pay shipping for the rings to you.

I know, I'm petty...but I have nothing in this world but my family and my word!!!

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide