S
spacejunkie Offline OP
Veteran Tracker
OP Offline
Veteran Tracker
S
Originally Posted by BradyBuck
Originally Posted by spacejunkie
Like the big block heads on them. Wished I had a need for one.

I think anyone would be hard pressed to find a better looking pair with as good or better pedigree and accomplishments.

Agree with you on looks and pedigree. Been a long time since I did training and miss it a lot. I hired out to a accomplished trainer years ago to clean kennels and do the dirty work at his place to learn all I could before I bought and trained my first lab. Read everything I could on training and threw it all together to train my first black block headed lab. Raised and trained 4 dogs and each was different with a different temperament. They taught me patience.

I don't know how you feel about the book Gun Dog by Richard Wolters but I have a copy that needs a home. If you have a buyer that wants it and will use it PM me and I will send it to you and you can give it to them. I already gave away Water Dog and Training Your Retriever by James Free in the same manner and this is the last book I have to give away.

Re: Brady Buck [Re: spacejunkie] #8103253 12/25/20 08:18 PM
B
BradyBuck Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
B

I think anyone would be hard pressed to find a better looking pair with as good or better pedigree and accomplishments.

Agree with you on looks and pedigree. Been a long time since I did training and miss it a lot. I hired out to a accomplished trainer years ago to clean kennels and do the dirty work at his place to learn all I could before I bought and trained my first lab. Read everything I could on training and threw it all together to train my first black block headed lab. Raised and trained 4 dogs and each was different with a different temperament. They taught me patience.

I don't know how you feel about the book Gun Dog by Richard Wolters but I have a copy that needs a home. If you have a buyer that wants it and will use it PM me and I will send it to you and you can give it to them. I already gave away Water Dog and Training Your Retriever by James Free in the same manner and this is the last book I have to give away.

Maybe someone will see this and want it.

I've got a lot invested in training material. Those are good books and worth having but there are a lot of really good DVDs and modern programs available now that are excellent.

HRCH Washita's Kimber Locked N Loaded
GRHRCH Firefly's Rally The Troops MH
Re: Brady Buck [Re: BradyBuck] #8103261 12/25/20 08:28 PM
S
scalebuster Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
S

Maybe someone will see this and want it.

I've got a lot invested in training material. Those are good books and worth having but there are a lot of really good DVDs and modern programs available now that are excellent.

Read Wolters chapter on whoa breaking. If you haven’t looked at it in a while it’s comical.

Re: Brady Buck [Re: spacejunkie] #8103272 12/25/20 08:37 PM
S
spacejunkie Offline OP
Veteran Tracker
OP Offline
Veteran Tracker
S
I'll bet there is tons of training stuff now on the net. Wished I had had it back in the day. By all means there is not one true method of training in my thoughts but everything you can learn to help you is only fair for you and your dog.

Book is up for anyone who will use it. First one to PM me I will send it to you.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide