Most Online25,604
Feb 12th, 2024
Print Thread
COVID car wreck deaths #8102109 12/24/20 05:37 PM
603Country Online Content OP
THF Celebrity
OP Online Content
THF Celebrity
We have a niece that works in a Hot Springs hospital. Her Mom is in the place with (so far) mild symptoms. In a note to my wife the niece mentioned that car wreck deaths in that area are all labeled COVID deaths. I had heard about that but was skeptical, but now I have to accept that as truth. It’s all about the money, I suppose.

I remember the CEO of the company I worked for talking about layoffs, and saying that it wasn’t about the money. I had trusted him till that moment.

Not my monkeys, not my circus...
Re: COVID car wreck deaths [Re: 603Country] #8102136 12/24/20 05:56 PM
B
Bullfrog Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
B
Originally Posted by 603Country
We have a niece that works in a Hot Springs hospital. Her Mom is in the place with (so far) mild symptoms. In a note to my wife the niece mentioned that car wreck deaths in that area are all labeled COVID deaths. I had heard about that but was skeptical, but now I have to accept that as truth. It’s all about the money, I suppose.

I remember the CEO of the company I worked for talking about layoffs, and saying that it wasn’t about the money. I had trusted him till that moment.

Should that fall back the the coroner and make them liable? There is so much more to it than just the ones who benefit from those #’s. How does that work for insurance payouts, benefits etc?

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by machinist
Man if I knew what Oxner knows I could throw away what I know
Re: COVID car wreck deaths [Re: Bullfrog] #8102141 12/24/20 06:00 PM
bill oxner Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by Bullfrog

Should that fall back the the coroner and make them liable? There is so much more to it than just the ones who benefit from those #’s. How does that work for insurance payouts, benefits etc?

Good question. You get T-boned and there is no liability. Should make the auto insurance obsolete.

Quail hunting is like walking into, and out of a beautiful painting all day long. Gene Hill

[Linked Image]

Re: COVID car wreck deaths [Re: 603Country] #8102295 12/24/20 08:28 PM
T
Tin Head Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
T

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Re: COVID car wreck deaths [Re: Tin Head] #8102306 12/24/20 08:42 PM
Ol Thumper Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
Originally Posted by Tin Head

[Linked Image]

clap

Re: COVID car wreck deaths [Re: 603Country] #8102315 12/24/20 08:54 PM
J
Jsarmory Offline
Woodsman
Woodsman
J
It's not just car wreck deaths. comorbidity claims are occurring with other natural causes of deaths all over the country/world

Re: COVID car wreck deaths [Re: 603Country] #8102343 12/24/20 09:25 PM
R
reeltexan Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
R

FEAR.

That's the goal.

[Linked Image]

"Give me an Army of West Point graduates and I'll win a battle... Give me a handful of Texas Aggies and I'll win a war." - General Patton

Re: COVID car wreck deaths [Re: Bullfrog] #8102357 12/24/20 09:35 PM
J
jetdad Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
J

A lot of people carry an extra accidental death and dismemberment policy. How would that work out?

Re: COVID car wreck deaths [Re: jetdad] #8102366 12/24/20 09:45 PM
S
SnakeWrangler Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by jetdad

A lot of people carry an extra accidental death and dismemberment policy. How would that work out?

Don’t think most life insurance pays for death from pandemic.

Originally Posted by Sneaky
I believe in science and I’m an insufferable [censored]
Originally Posted by beaversnipe
Actually, BBC is pretty damn good

"You Cannot Simultaneously Be Politically Correct And Intellectually Honest!"
Re: COVID car wreck deaths [Re: 603Country] #8102367 12/24/20 09:46 PM
TurkeyHunter Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Don’t the police take an interest in documenting deaths from auto accidents?

To be determined
Re: COVID car wreck deaths [Re: 603Country] #8102385 12/24/20 10:08 PM
bill oxner Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Should be on the Joke Forum. banana

Quail hunting is like walking into, and out of a beautiful painting all day long. Gene Hill

[Linked Image]

Re: COVID car wreck deaths [Re: Ol Thumper] #8102388 12/24/20 10:09 PM
TCM3 Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by Ol Thumper
Originally Posted by Tin Head

[Linked Image]

clap

Do not forget to entertain strangers, For by so doing some have unwittingly entertained angels
Hebrews 13:2
(R-TX)
Re: COVID car wreck deaths [Re: 603Country] #8102441 12/24/20 11:34 PM
hopalong Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
this has been the norm since this krap started. follow the money.

lake fork FISHERMANS COVE MARINA - 903 474 7479 reservations

Re: COVID car wreck deaths [Re: 603Country] #8102446 12/24/20 11:42 PM
H
Halfadozen Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
H
Half is real and half is a fear mongering money scam. I'll leave it at that.

Freedom is a fragile thing ...Those who have known freedom, and then lost it, have never known it again.
-- Ronald Reagan

Re: COVID car wreck deaths [Re: 603Country] #8102448 12/24/20 11:43 PM
bill oxner Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
But the people we are referring to did not have Covid at the time. Its a hoax. BS.

[Linked Image]

Re: COVID car wreck deaths [Re: SnakeWrangler] #8102797 12/25/20 07:07 AM
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by SnakeWrangler
Originally Posted by jetdad

Don’t think most life insurance pays for death from pandemic.

After a bit of research, I found most reputable life insurance policies would have to pay out. Plus I researched my own policy. The other part of this story that doesn’t hold water is auto liability and auto medical add-on insurance.

But I could see the potential for the doctor reporting some version of trauma on the death certificate and the hospital reporting another cause like Covid. I’ll bet there’s no body cross checking those items.

To be determined
Re: COVID car wreck deaths [Re: TurkeyHunter] #8102800 12/25/20 07:27 AM
dogcatcher Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by TurkeyHunter

After a bit of research, I found most reputable life insurance policies would have to pay out. Plus I researched my own policy. The other part of this story that doesn’t hold water is auto liability and auto medical add-on insurance.

But I could see the potential for the doctor reporting some version of trauma on the death certificate and the hospital reporting another cause like Covid. I’ll bet there’s no body cross checking those items.

Or the source came from a Facebook post or an string of emails.

Combat Infantryman, the ultimate hunter where the prey shoots back.
_____________"Illegitimus non carborundum est"_______________

[Linked Image]
Re: COVID car wreck deaths [Re: 603Country] #8102868 12/25/20 02:02 PM
U
upsslim Online Content
Tracker
Online Content
Tracker
U
If a veteran dies of his service connected disease and they put Covid as the cause of death his spouse gets nothing. This is happening all over. Spouses are spending tons of money to fight for the benefits they should be getting.

East Texas
Patriot Guard Rider
Flag Captain
Re: COVID car wreck deaths [Re: upsslim] #8102869 12/25/20 02:09 PM
bill oxner Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by upsslim
If a veteran dies of his service connected disease and they put Covid as the cause of death his spouse gets nothing. This is happening all over. Spouses are spending tons of money to fight for the benefits they should be getting.

Link?

[Linked Image]

Re: COVID car wreck deaths [Re: 603Country] #8102925 12/25/20 03:02 PM
S
Simple Searcher Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
S
Wouldn't listing an incorrect cause of death be illegal?
It would be interesting to see statistics showing zero traffic fatalities.

[Linked Image]

"Man is still a hunter, still a simple searcher after meat..." Robert C. Ruark
Re: COVID car wreck deaths [Re: bill oxner] #8102941 12/25/20 03:17 PM
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by bill oxner

Link?

I’ll bet he is talking about this:

https://www.radio.com/connectingvet...of-veterans-who-die-of-covid-in-new-bill

To be determined
Re: COVID car wreck deaths [Re: TurkeyHunter] #8103733 12/26/20 02:30 PM
U
upsslim Online Content
Tracker
Online Content
Tracker
U
Originally Posted by TurkeyHunter
Originally Posted by bill oxner

Link?

I’ll bet he is talking about this:

https://www.radio.com/connectingvet...of-veterans-who-die-of-covid-in-new-bill

This is one article about it. I saw it on another one but I don't remember exactly where.

East Texas
Patriot Guard Rider
Flag Captain
Re: COVID car wreck deaths [Re: 603Country] #8103883 12/26/20 05:16 PM
T
TXHOGSLAYER Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
T

The answer is money. Now, what is your question?

LETS GO BRANDON
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide