Forums46
Topics537,785
Posts9,729,146
Members87,042
Most Online25,604
Feb 12th, 2024
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Tin (and others) may have a point... [Re: hook_n_line] #8019519 10/22/20 05:43 PM
R
redchevy Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
R
Originally Posted by hook_n_line
Who used the little rubber thing for their finger when they voted. rofl

We were told we had to use hand sanitizer and wear a plastic glove. I did voted and got out the door. I did notice a 1/2 hour into the line the sign that said no weapons inside. I voted with my glock in my boot and my pocket knife in my pocket.

It's hell eatin em live
Re: Tin (and others) may have a point... [Re: Creekrunner] #8019526 10/22/20 05:46 PM
S
S.A. hunter Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
S
Just read an article about why the mortality rate is dropping while cases are going up.....

Re: Tin (and others) may have a point... [Re: redchevy] #8019564 10/22/20 06:12 PM
T
TXHOGSLAYER Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
T
Originally Posted by redchevy

We were told we had to use hand sanitizer and wear a plastic glove. I did voted and got out the door. I did notice a 1/2 hour into the line the sign that said no weapons inside. I voted with my glock in my boot and my pocket knife in my pocket.

Yeah I was almost in the door at the library to vote when I realized I had a pistol in my pocket... grin

LETS GO BRANDON
Re: Tin (and others) may have a point... [Re: TXHOGSLAYER] #8019571 10/22/20 06:15 PM
TCM3 Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by TXHOGSLAYER

Yeah I was almost in the door at the library to vote when I realized I had a pistol in my pocket... grin

curious, are they "No guns allowed" signs or 30.06 signs?

Do not forget to entertain strangers, For by so doing some have unwittingly entertained angels
Hebrews 13:2
(R-TX)
Re: Tin (and others) may have a point... [Re: TXHOGSLAYER] #8019572 10/22/20 06:15 PM
N
NORML as can be Offline
^^Cut the Cord^^
^^Cut the Cord^^
N

They gave us Pencils.

(R-TX) .-- " TCNN CURL CRLB VFF VRNO AYR SNDL CGC TLRY MSOS "

_=====___=________==-

Re: Tin (and others) may have a point... [Re: NORML as can be] #8019606 10/22/20 06:47 PM
H
hook_n_line Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
H
Originally Posted by NORML as can be

They gave us Pencils.

This is what they had on the table when I walked in. grin I started looking around like WTF?

[Linked Image]

Sometimes it's hard being me! But somebody has to do it.
Re: Tin (and others) may have a point... [Re: TCM3] #8019611 10/22/20 06:49 PM
skinnerback Offline
THF Celebrity Chef
THF Celebrity Chef
Originally Posted by TCM3

curious, are they "No guns allowed" signs or 30.06 signs?

There should be. It is against the law to carry in the "premises - aka inside the building" of a polling place on election day or during early voting in Texas, in your vehicle in the parking lot is fine. Same as post offices and schools.

Re: Tin (and others) may have a point... [Re: TCM3] #8019719 10/22/20 08:16 PM
R
reeltexan Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
R
Originally Posted by TCM3
The virus is real (made) and the left politicized it.

hello

[Linked Image]

"Give me an Army of West Point graduates and I'll win a battle... Give me a handful of Texas Aggies and I'll win a war." - General Patton

Re: Tin (and others) may have a point... [Re: redchevy] #8020262 10/23/20 02:21 AM
P
Poppa Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
P

ha ha, me too! didnt see a detector or cop or anyone looking, but i wasnt at the courthouse either. wasnt a glock either, a lcr 22 mag.

Re: Tin (and others) may have a point... [Re: Creekrunner] #8020345 10/23/20 03:02 AM
J
jsteve Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
J
My wife was scheduled for an ablation last Thursday. She was tested for covid and did preliminary bloodwork. Test came back positive for covid. This was the Tuesday before. I was called at work and told and had to leave work for at least 10 days. Me and my granddaughter went that day and got tested. We came back negative. Wife and granddaughter went yesterday for another test for wife to go back to work. None of us ever had any symptoms, BTW. Wife's comes back positive and granddaughter's is negative. I went and got tested today and wont know for a few days. Being quarantined aint what it's cracked up to be. If I lived on a lot of land with a pond, it would be very doable.

2 Thessalonians 1:6-10
In these verses, there are dire consequences for NOT obeying the gospel. What the world claims as "saved" isn't gonna cut it! Learn what it is, in an eye opening true story, "Muscle and a Shovel", by Michael Shank.
Re: Tin (and others) may have a point... [Re: 1860.colt] #8020486 10/23/20 05:20 AM
Grizz Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by colt.45
Originally Posted by skinnerback
Originally Posted by Sneaky
So, man is responsible for changing the climate, but guns are responsible for gun crime. Seems reasonable.

I am convinced he is either mentally retarded, or a professional troll.

rofl i did get a D- in grammer... usdta being laughed @ made fun of... & been called alot worse,
Sneaky, just an honest observation, (global warming), confused2 guns dont kill, whin you see that thar big buck this year, you gonna put down your gun & pick up dictionary ? make sure ya spell bang write...

Creekrunner up ta your daughter tis sure you are very proud of her...

News shows texas has been hit hard, we all tired of the political bs
Had an elderly lady come inta store, whin this first started, mask gloves...
Felt sorry for her, she was struggling ta breath...
As always...
Stay Safe
flag

The real question is what happens when that buck comes out and you don't pick your gun up and shoot? I'll acknowledge the gun killed it when it does it on it's own with no intervention from you. Otherwise you killed it regardless of the tool used.

[Linked Image] [Linked Image]
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide