He just served me half his breakfast burrito. The key with this recipe is a pan same size as the flower tortilla.
* Little butter/oil in pan..
* Seasoned scrambled eggs in pan, not too much, like you are doing an omelette. Should fill the bottom of the pan. Flower tortilla on top, which is same size as pan.
* Let this cook, then flip, egg will be stuck to tortilla.
* Add cheese, slice jalapeño, bacon bits he buys is really good.
* Fold in 3rds, flip till tortilla is crispy.
Delish...this is a low carb tortilla, 2 carbs this dish, half burrito 1 carb...