Most Online25,604
Feb 12th, 2024
Print Thread
Uncovering... #7984356 09/22/20 08:48 PM
Creekrunner Offline OP
THF Celebrity
OP Offline
THF Celebrity
'Just wondering - if you move the child's booster seat that was stacked on the back/sit-up exercise machine, and also move the child's car seat (that was also stacked there), and put a garbage bag over it, with every intention of carrying it, eventually, up to the attic...does that count as exercise? laugh

The device is now ready for someone to do some actual exercises on it. up

...and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. Gen. 1:28
Re: Uncovering... [Re: Creekrunner] #7984382 09/22/20 08:58 PM
S
Sneaky Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Yes.

Re: Uncovering... [Re: Creekrunner] #7984405 09/22/20 09:13 PM
bill oxner Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
I no longer go up my attic stairs.

Quail hunting is like walking into, and out of a beautiful painting all day long. Gene Hill

[Linked Image]

Re: Uncovering... [Re: Creekrunner] #7985901 09/23/20 10:08 PM
A
aerangis Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
A
I once saw someone fall thru a garage ceiling onto the floor. I avoid attics whenever possible.

Re: Uncovering... [Re: Creekrunner] #7986293 09/24/20 03:14 AM
BOBO the Clown Online Content
kind of a big deal
Online Content
kind of a big deal
Originally Posted by Creekrunner
'Just wondering - if you move the child's booster seat that was stacked on the back/sit-up exercise machine, and also move the child's car seat (that was also stacked there), and put a garbage bag over it, with every intention of carrying it, eventually, up to the attic...does that count as exercise? laugh

Best part about out of state hunts. Take total cost and divide the days out you have left before you go. Now cash out that much. Every day you don't work out set that daily amount of cash on fire.

whistle

Donate to TX Youth hunting program.... better to donate then to waste it in taxes

https://secure.qgiv.com/for/gtgoh/mobile
Re: Uncovering... [Re: BOBO the Clown] #8018453 10/21/20 09:42 PM
W
Whack n stack Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
W
Originally Posted by BOBO the Clown

Best part about out of state hunts. Take total cost and divide the days out you have left before you go. Now cash out that much. Every day you don't work out set that daily amount of cash on fire.

whistle

roflmao up

Re: Uncovering... [Re: Whack n stack] #8018477 10/21/20 10:02 PM
Creekrunner Offline OP
THF Celebrity
OP Offline
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by Whack n stack

whistle

roflmao up

'Hadn't checked this post in a while until Whack n Stack refreshed it. To the Clown - you bastard. realmad I'm "burning" enough cash on the ranch. I'm walking, I'm walking. And doing some "activity" on the place, e.g. 20 bags of protein up a ladder and in, clearing brush, etc. In other words, the original "Crossfit." "Working out" has never been my thing. Thankfully, my hunting partner on the upcoming elk hunt knows me and is fine when I start huffing and puffing and mumbling "Leave me here. I'll hunt right cheer. Y'all go on."

...and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. Gen. 1:28
Re: Uncovering... [Re: Creekrunner] #8018545 10/21/20 10:59 PM
bill oxner Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by Whack n stack

whistle

roflmao up

'Hadn't checked this post in a while until Whack n Stack refreshed it. To the Clown - you bastard. realmad I'm "burning" enough cash on the ranch. I'm walking, I'm walking. And doing some "activity" on the place, e.g. 20 bags of protein up a ladder and in, clearing brush, etc. In other words, the original "Crossfit." "Working out" has never been my thing. Thankfully, my hunting partner on the upcoming elk hunt knows me and is fine when I start huffing and puffing and mumbling "Leave me here. I'll hunt right cheer. Y'all go on."

Yep. Just take a deep breath.

Quail hunting is like walking into, and out of a beautiful painting all day long. Gene Hill

[Linked Image]

Re: Uncovering... [Re: Creekrunner] #8018808 10/22/20 02:09 AM
S
Sneaky Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Oh, that’s right. Shane can cover some ground.

It’ll be good for you. grin

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide