Feb 12th, 2024
Print Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Question for the commie lovin NFL fans #7983328 09/22/20 02:58 AM
maximus_flavius Offline OP
Veteran Tracker
OP Offline
Veteran Tracker
I have a legitimate question for all the NFL fans here.

We all know that the NFL organization, team owners & players are communist supporting, America hating bitches. They [censored] all over our country, our military, our law enforcement, & everyday tax paying citizens. They disrespect our flag, our National Anthem, & hate you.

The question is- Is there anything they can do that will piss you off, at all, enough to quit watching?

That line was crossed some time ago for a lot of people, like myself. Their level of disrespect, hate, & delusion is too much for many to bear.

If your still watching & supporting the communist NFL, where is the line where you will quit supporting them?

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans [Re: maximus_flavius] #7983329 09/22/20 02:59 AM
Bee'z Online Happy
The Beedazzler
Online Happy
The Beedazzler
popcorn I never saw a mention of flyovers after the anthem and in my opinion that is how you started a good game. Where there any flyovers the past few weeks?

[Linked Image]
Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans [Re: maximus_flavius] #7983332 09/22/20 03:03 AM
N
NORML as can be Online Content
^^Cut the Cord^^
Online Content
^^Cut the Cord^^
N
Great Question what is that last straw that will make you Cut The Cord? popcorn

Last edited by NORML as can be; 09/22/20 03:04 AM. Reason: IBTMTTB

(R-TX) .-- " TCNN CURL CRLB VFF VRNO AYR SNDL CGC TLRY MSOS "

_=====___=________==-

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans [Re: NORML as can be] #7983340 09/22/20 03:17 AM
Veteran Tracker
OP Offline
Veteran Tracker
Originally Posted by NORML as can be
Great Question what is that last straw that will make you Cut The Cord? popcorn

Some of these “fans” will actually spend hours watching pampered millionaires bellyache & call them racist. They will justify to themselves their support of rapist, rioters, & cop killers by playing along with the fantasy of sportsball.

It will be interesting to see what, IF ANY, line some of these cucks have.

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans [Re: Bee'z] #7983342 09/22/20 03:18 AM
Veteran Tracker
OP Offline
Veteran Tracker
Originally Posted by 2Beez
popcorn I never saw a mention of flyovers after the anthem and in my opinion that is how you started a good game. Where there any flyovers the past few weeks?

Come on. You know why. Quit supporting communist stooges. Tune them out.

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans [Re: maximus_flavius] #7983347 09/22/20 03:28 AM
TCM3 Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Ain't I right

Look it up.

Do not forget to entertain strangers, For by so doing some have unwittingly entertained angels
Hebrews 13:2
(R-TX)
Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans [Re: maximus_flavius] #7983348 09/22/20 03:28 AM
Bee'z Online Happy
The Beedazzler
Online Happy
The Beedazzler
Originally Posted by maximus_flavius
Originally Posted by 2Beez

Come on. You know why. Quit supporting communist stooges. Tune them out.

I figured. It would be awesome if they came into formation at close to mach and lit the burners. You guys want Chaos roflmao

[Linked Image]
Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans [Re: maximus_flavius] #7983355 09/22/20 03:40 AM
E
Earl Online Content
Extreme Tracker
Online Content
Extreme Tracker
E
I have found that one benefit of the covid lockdowns is it has made it very easy for me to not watch any sports at all now - as long as none of them fully support my country, and my first responders and instead support anarchy, rioters, and looters - I have no place for them.

My family gets mad at me as I don't want to watch any of it anymore but oh well, I have better things to support.

The only thing I want to watch is the news conference where the owners explain that contracts aren't being renewed because they can't afford to pay the ridiculous salaries since people aren't going to the games and watching them...of course, people that still watch make that harder to happen but still - F all sports until they concentrate on nothing but playing sports which is what they are paid to do. I don't care for their political views, social views, sexual views or nothing else - just play the damn games.

Earl

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans [Re: maximus_flavius] #7983368 09/22/20 04:44 AM
N
ntxtrapper Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
N
I don't understand it either. The NFL represents everything wrong with our country right now and yet some people still support them. I think the players could beat women and children up for the halftime show and still there will be people who want to watch them play.

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans [Re: maximus_flavius] #7983390 09/22/20 06:15 AM
L
LFD2037 Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
L
All the teams said again this Monday that “numbers were down again due to C-19”. They can’t really believe that’s the reason can they?

R.I.P. CPO Matt Mills-(DEVGRU)- You will NEVER be forgotten!
10-25-75 / 8-6-11 *K.I.A.*
Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans [Re: LFD2037] #7983427 09/22/20 11:05 AM
Veteran Tracker
OP Offline
Veteran Tracker
Originally Posted by LFD2037
All the teams said again this Monday that “numbers were down again due to C-19”. They can’t really believe that’s the reason can they?

They are completely delusional.

The number of people actually watching is even less than they will report.

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans [Re: maximus_flavius] #7983436 09/22/20 11:26 AM
U
unclebubba Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
U

We all know that the NFL organization, team owners & players are communist supporting, America hating bitches. They [censored] all over our country, our military, our law enforcement, & everyday tax paying citizens. They disrespect our flag, our National Anthem, & hate you.

The question is- Is there anything they can do that will piss you off, at all, enough to quit watching?

That line was crossed some time ago for a lot of people, like myself. Their level of disrespect, hate, & delusion is too much for many to bear.

If your still watching & supporting the communist NFL, where is the line where you will quit supporting them?

With you being so cordial in your invitation to debate, I'm shocked that nobody has taken you up on your offer.

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans [Re: maximus_flavius] #7983443 09/22/20 11:33 AM
J
Jimbo Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
J
It's not just the NFL!
If you turn on the TV on your local news and even the commercials and political adds, you are bombarded with others telling you or reminding you that you are a racist just for breathing air.
I use the mute button more now than I ever did!

Thursday at 12:45 PM
Once i learned that i didn't "NEED" to kill something, and that if i did kill something all the fun stopped and work began, i was a much better hunter.
Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans [Re: maximus_flavius] #7983454 09/22/20 11:45 AM
R
RattlesnakeDan Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
R
I saw about 30 seconds of a game and I used to watch and enjoyed the atmosphere of fall and football, but now I just see a bunch of political figures that don't appreciate the opportunity provided them by this great country. My respect for their athleticism is no longer a thing, my enjoyment of the game is gone, they deserve to have empty stands. A house divided will not stand, they have removed what was good about them.

Just like Jesus, sometimes you gotta kill some hogs.
Lone Star Mesquite . com
RattleSnake Dan's Shredding Service
Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans [Re: maximus_flavius] #7983462 09/22/20 11:52 AM
D
ducknbass Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
D
I've not watched the felon league in over a decade. I got burned out by the personas a long long time ago, along with most other sports leagues. I used to berat friends and family that watched football but I just do not anymore. The lines of what is right and wrong are all over the place like someone else stated it's all over the TV. If you watch pretty much any TV you're watching someone that has disdain for middle America.

The moral of the story is I would not stand on a hill and look down on people that watch the NFL if you get entertained by the boob tube in any way whatsoever you're supporting someone that is equal to lebron james. I'll never understand people that their identity is their sports teams but that's not for me to judge

Last edited by ducknbass; 09/22/20 12:10 PM.
Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans [Re: maximus_flavius] #7983472 09/22/20 12:12 PM
J
Junbengreat Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
J
I’ll cut the cord when those boycotting the nfl cut the cord with the nfl sponsors. Same ppl complaining about the nfl are driving $70k ford trucks (nfl sponsor) saying nfl is bad while directly contributing their boycott $$$ indirectly/directly to BLM claiming it’s not apples to oranges. So the answer to your question is I will cut the cord when those claiming to be patriotic Americans completely cut the cord from the nfl.

Now I have a question for you. Who supports the NFL communists more? The guy watching the cowboys game or the guy buying all the products that sponsor the nfl ie. $70K ford truck, visa, Gatorade, bud light, frito lays products, Lowe’s, Microsoft?

[Linked Image]

Last edited by Junbengreat; 09/22/20 12:15 PM.
Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans [Re: unclebubba] #7983484 09/22/20 12:21 PM
Superduty Offline
"The Regulator"
"The Regulator"
Originally Posted by unclebubba

With you being so cordial in your invitation to debate, I'm shocked that nobody has taken you up on your offer.

Exactly. One sided attack before any debate begins. Not worth the time or discussion.

Pass!

'It's Only Treason if You Lose."
Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans [Re: maximus_flavius] #7983496 09/22/20 12:28 PM
H
Hudbone Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
H
Max always has an agenda. He wears his thoughts on his sleeves. Nothing wrong with that. I rather admire a man who stands up for what he believes. It sure beats anybody that lays down.

You don't have to agree with him, but I often do.

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans [Re: Hudbone] #7983498 09/22/20 12:29 PM
J
Junbengreat Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
J
Originally Posted by Hudbone
Max always has an agenda. He wears his thoughts on his sleeves. Nothing wrong with that. I rather admire a man who stands up for what he believes. It sure beats anybody that lays down.

If I’m gonna follow the boycott movement I need to know you’re all in. Not just a toe in the water. Can’t follow that

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans [Re: Junbengreat] #7983502 09/22/20 12:33 PM
Superduty Offline
"The Regulator"
"The Regulator"
Originally Posted by Junbengreat

If I’m gonna follow the boycott movement I need to know you’re all in. Not just a toe in the water. Can’t follow that

I will boycott after the Super Bowl, when Bills win!

'It's Only Treason if You Lose."
Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans [Re: Superduty] #7983505 09/22/20 12:36 PM
D
ducknbass Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
D
Originally Posted by Superduty

roflmao

You're an oak!

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans [Re: ducknbass] #7983507 09/22/20 12:38 PM
H
Hudbone Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
H
Originally Posted by ducknbass
Originally Posted by Superduty

roflmaoYou're an oak!

LMAO and good luck!

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans [Re: Junbengreat] #7983522 09/22/20 12:56 PM
J
Jgraider Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
J

Let your conscience be your guide.....and quit following the rest of the sheeple. I thought the OP had a legit question which I guess the NFL supporters are scared to answer. I'd rather be hog hunting, or pulling my nose hairs out with needle nose pliers than watch these over paid, narcissistic thugs play.

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans [Re: Jgraider] #7983524 09/22/20 01:01 PM
J
Junbengreat Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
J
Originally Posted by Jgraider

Let your conscience be your guide.....and quit following the rest of the sheeple. I thought the OP had a legit question which I guess the NFL supporters are scared to answer. I'd rather be hog hunting, or pulling my nose hairs out with needle nose pliers than watch these over paid, narcissistic thugs play.

What brand truck do you drive?

Re: Question for the commie lovin NFL fans [Re: maximus_flavius] #7983526 09/22/20 01:01 PM
K
kdkane1971 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
K
Unfortunately the NFL's target audience is 29-49 which thereby excludes a large number of us here on THF. Regardless, I am no longer tuning into NFL games, nor other sports of any type which feel the need to cram their sudden "wokeness" down my throat.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide